Distressed Rosalina, sexy I-No and... angry Akuma; Phamoz's paintings range from gorgeously realistic to tastefully toonish

Posted by John 'Velociraptor' Guerrero • January 11, 2017 at 8:12 a.m. PST

While some of these pieces retain their cartoon-like nature, others from artist Phamoz look as though they were paintings of real life people.

Millia and I-No are particularly impressive in this avenue, while characters like Laura and Rosalina look absolutely beautiful as imagined via Phamoz's personal style.

Phamoz Gallery image #1 Phamoz Gallery image #2 Phamoz Gallery image #3 Phamoz Gallery image #4 Phamoz Gallery image #5 Phamoz Gallery image #6

Phamoz Gallery image #7 Phamoz Gallery image #8 Phamoz Gallery image #9 Phamoz Gallery image #10 Phamoz Gallery image #11 Phamoz Gallery image #12

Source: Phamoz.

Comments

Discane said on January 11, 2017 at 8:47 a.m.

Sexy I-No? U mean usual I-No?)

johnnysensei said on January 11, 2017 at 8:48 a.m.

Rosalinaaa <3

XxAngelChunLixX said on January 11, 2017 at 8:55 a.m.

I mean, it's always a great thing to see some Poison and Rose artwork. Rose love is always a good thing period.

I always appreciate a good Harley picture. Karin's face is really really pretty.

However: "Sexy I-No --> Angry Akuma" mixed with the Rosalina picture, it's hilarious to me. They're definitely not ugly, maybe I'm just laughing at how.....conventional and recurrent the whole concept is in itself. Both separate and as a whole. I can't help it.

vII_BATMAN_IIv said on January 11, 2017 at 9:07 a.m.

See Akuma's design actually looks pretty sick! I just wish the character select screen didn't make him look like a pissed off sunflower.

brianurien said on January 11, 2017 at 9:10 a.m.

Yeah but he looks fine in motion

XxAngelChunLixX said on January 11, 2017 at 9:13 a.m.

Oops I love that Juri pic too! Might be a lock screen some time down the line or something.

Phtm_Miria said on January 11, 2017 at 9:46 a.m.

Battle Costume Cammy <3

Abbadon36 said on January 11, 2017 at 10:28 a.m.

what a weird cast of drawings.
Mostly females then Akuma and Alex.
I'll guess it's favorties of the artist.
But strange selection of peeps
Even though it is goofy the Akuma pic makes the mane like alright

Travis2310 said on January 11, 2017 at 10:36 a.m.

qa0s said on January 11, 2017 at 11:08 a.m.

Every fan art of Laura just looks off.

Ascender said on January 11, 2017 at 11:22 a.m.

I think theres two thing's that ruin akuma's look. That his nose, and his top knot. With out the Top Knot he would look great, but his nose, looks so blunted, I wish we had gotten more of a Oni look for Akuma in SF5. But like Ken, Akuma looks much better in motion.

mykka said on January 11, 2017 at 11:59 a.m.

Rose and Karin look amazing

Its_Johnny_baby said on January 11, 2017 at 2 p.m.

That Juri :3

Velociraptor said on January 11, 2017 at 2:20 p.m.

Pissed off sunflower Akuma is top tier! haha

k_organs said on January 11, 2017 at 2:50 p.m.

These all look super sick but the Rosalina boob pockets are a tad too much for me lol

Mightus said on January 11, 2017 at 2:51 p.m.

Battle suit Cammy, dear lord O_O

Mormegil said on January 11, 2017 at 3:21 p.m.

I love the Karin pic.

Maryokutai said on January 12, 2017 at 1:06 a.m.

Was thinking the same until I stumbled upon this one: http://kasai.deviantart.com/art/Laura...

Love it.