Street Fighter X Tekken brought together two legendary fighting game franchises with gorgeous character art for both sides

Posted by Nicholas 'MajinTenshinhan' Taylor • February 17, 2017 at 8:01 a.m. PST

Street Fighter X Tekken's art, under the leadership of chief character artist Kazuma Teshigahara, really flourished in its attempt to bring out each character's personality in their own art.

The game also featured a huge roster, with as many as 50 playable characters in the game, 25 from each side. You can see some of the promotional artwork here.

Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #1 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #2 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #3 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #4 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #5

Continue below for the character artwork.

Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #6 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #7 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #8 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #9 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #10 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #11 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #12 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #13 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #14 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #15 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #16 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #17 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #18 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #19 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #20 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #21 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #22 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #23 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #24 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #25 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #26 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #27 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #28 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #29 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #30 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #31 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #32 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #33 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #34 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #35 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #36 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #37 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #38 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #39 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #40 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #41 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #42 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #43 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #44 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #45 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #46 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #47 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #48 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #49 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #50 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #51 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #52 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #53 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #54 Street Fighter X Tekken Art Gallery image #55

As always, Creative Uncut provides us with amazing artwork.

Comments

NewWorldOrderZx said on February 17, 2017 at 8:07 a.m.

I want a hd remastered

ElHiznahn said on February 17, 2017 at 8:07 a.m.

Artwork is nice, too bad they just copy/pasted the uglyass character models from SFIV and slapped on different shaders.

Jookey said on February 17, 2017 at 8:09 a.m.

I really would not mind a revamped version of this for PS4. Just no neon colors, or changing skin colors of characters. Heard the v2013 patch vastly improved the game, but it was too late.

Kijui said on February 17, 2017 at 8:10 a.m.

Wooooooooo! STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN!

Sir_Kenjamin said on February 17, 2017 at 8:11 a.m.
NewWorldOrderZx said on February 17, 2017 at 8:12 a.m.

All fighting games need a color edit option gives the player more control of what they like on there main

BloodStar69 said on February 17, 2017 at 8:12 a.m.

I would kill to play SF X T again. Just improve the graphics a little bit and for Pete's sake include a no gem mode.

Projectjustice said on February 17, 2017 at 8:15 a.m.

Its sad that this game failed.

Heta said on February 17, 2017 at 8:16 a.m.

I like how Cody looks here. I hope TxSF has him, some year.

QuikStiks said on February 17, 2017 at 8:17 a.m.

A single tear just fell from my left eye. (bows head) I miss you SFxT....

RnK_Ichigo said on February 17, 2017 at 8:17 a.m.

Funiest game ever. A remastered version of ver. 2013 with no gem and no neon colors would be insane. Bring it back Capcom, make RnK's Cross Assaults great again.

OhYouDontSayThat said on February 17, 2017 at 8:20 a.m.

They did the Tekken characters tru justice in this game. Their personalities rly shine!
Wish List if they ever revise it:
-Tweek the juggle state so it doesn't feel so "clunky"
-Tweek the wake-up rolls to be smoother, u have to wait for them to come to a complete stop and then they just kinda magical transition lol
-No Gems!
BAM. do it

vII_BATMAN_IIv said on February 17, 2017 at 8:20 a.m.

It's sad that Capcom tried to screw us and thought they could get away with it.

And this is coming from a hardcore Capcom fan.

NewWorldOrderZx said on February 17, 2017 at 8:20 a.m.

Are you talking about no color edit mode or no neon colors in color edit mode

arse said on February 17, 2017 at 8:21 a.m.

A great game, undermined by shoddy DLC practices.

QuikStiks said on February 17, 2017 at 8:22 a.m.

And.... did anyone here get one of these bad boys for either console? There were different iterations of it too. "...It's so rad!"

Sneece said on February 17, 2017 at 8:23 a.m.

I would love to see this remastered on PS4/Xbox One/PC respectively.

L said on February 17, 2017 at 8:25 a.m.
OhYouDontSayThat said on February 17, 2017 at 8:26 a.m.

oh and.... for the love of God fix Abel's Dash lol what the hell happened on that one! he broke his ARM in 5, not his legs

malcrash01 said on February 17, 2017 at 8:30 a.m.

The game was so amazing. It was a shame that the DLC practices for it give it bad stigma, but I still love the game nonetheless

RnK_Ichigo said on February 17, 2017 at 8:31 a.m.

No neon colors only. Color edit in SFxT was dope.

layer said on February 17, 2017 at 8:33 a.m.

Fun game that sadly got buried underneath alot of bad press and bad decisions.

NewWorldOrderZx said on February 17, 2017 at 8:33 a.m.

I want Color edit back in SFV

ParabolaBeam said on February 17, 2017 at 8:33 a.m.

Street Fighter x Tekken also had the best/most creative stages of any Street Fighter.

In fact SF4 even borrowed some of the stages from SFxT.

But the latter actually had the stage transitions, which were legitimately creative.

That game and Tatsunoko vs Capcom absolutely deserve a remaster.

chemicalBirdkick said on February 17, 2017 at 8:35 a.m.

I think if it came back it would be more popular only because the fighting feel like sfv with juggles

MisguidedAngel said on February 17, 2017 at 8:35 a.m.

The promotional material and marketing for this game were really good. Like NRS levels of awesome.

Then the game released...

NM_Flamez said on February 17, 2017 at 8:35 a.m.

This is really good stuff. What I appericate the most is actually the different backgrounds which further portray a character's situation and personality.

Man, SFxT trailers had me hype! Too bad the game was dissapointing.

BlankaBeast said on February 17, 2017 at 8:36 a.m.

I really enjoyed this game.

The flexibility in the combo system(links and chains) was VERY user friendly.

The juggle system allowed for advanced yet simple combos.

There was a LOT of GOOD THINGS in this game.

ZiggzBoy16 said on February 17, 2017 at 8:36 a.m.

This game was great, and word of mouth killed it. Then again, they did it to themselves with the stupid ass DLC model.

WarriorBySand said on February 17, 2017 at 8:46 a.m.

Sf4 to sfxt copy then paste

K4UTION said on February 17, 2017 at 8:49 a.m.

I loved this game I made it too an A Grade but then it died due to the pay to win gems and all the easy mode gems the timeout issues and not to mention the DLC that was already on the disc which I didn't mind DLC is DLC

BlankaBeast said on February 17, 2017 at 8:51 a.m.

I can say this was the MOST FUN fighting game I ever played.

There were so many options you could play it how you chose.

I liked everything about it once they patched up the gameplay.

cris25 said on February 17, 2017 at 8:55 a.m.

I´ve played it again this week... I loved the game but Jesus, how it was stubby, clanky, I don´t know how to describe it, but the hitstun was way weird. Not smooth like SFIV.

Wisppeons said on February 17, 2017 at 8:58 a.m.

remove ABC launcher and remaster this game. its better than SFV

Fallenrose777 said on February 17, 2017 at 9 a.m.

I hated this game with a passion but the artwork was top notch.

cris25 said on February 17, 2017 at 9:06 a.m.

NO GEMS
NO NEON COLORS

bornonamonday said on February 17, 2017 at 9:08 a.m.

I know a lot of people didn't like it, but I thought the oil and water aesthetic was an interesting touch that represented the merger visually. The characters really are drastically different side by side and fighting each other, where Capcom and SNK blended together more comfortably in CVS and SvC.

JDM98Ferio said on February 17, 2017 at 9:08 a.m.

Loved this game v2013 made it so damn good!

BlankaBeast said on February 17, 2017 at 9:13 a.m.

Visually a bit too flashy(neons etc), but gameplay was the best.

The juggle system was SO FUN.

ParabolaBeam said on February 17, 2017 at 9:15 a.m.

The blending between Capcom and SNK was fantastic.

I wish we could have a street fighter like that that focused on exaggerated eastern/western martial artists (the actual spirit of Street Fighter) rather than... whatever it is we have now.

Tekkenator said on February 17, 2017 at 9:17 a.m.

This takes me back. Hard to believe it was barely 5 years ago when it feels like a decade. This is a strong example of how a rushed game is a loss for everyone.
This isn't even older than UMVC3, and though one could say that was rushed, it had everything working in its favor from the ground up, and in 2017, its a top contender at EVO amidst every other new title out there.
The end result was really nothing more than SF4 with Tekken characters when it could have been so much more. Add on the back-handed DLC and abysmal gems there was no going forward.
Besides, other than Pac-Mokujin that had any real creativity, their choice of PS exclusive characters made the game utterly forgettable and sealed its pre-mature fate.

XxAngelChunLixX said on February 17, 2017 at 9:18 a.m.

I need this game back. Literally like 2/10 of the people who "hate" the game never even played it and were piggybacking off others.

The Gems weren't much of a problem for me. The Purple ones, that automatically did things for you, (like auto block, auto special) were the corny annoyances, but the regular power/meter/defense gems weren't an issue. I made my Gem loadouts day 1 and literally never touched or bought anything gems throughout the entire life span of the game. I was pretty much playing without them and I did way more than fine.

The DLC thing is SOOOOOO worn out. How many times have people explained it? I see nothing wrong with how the characters were handled.

I bought the game and all of the character/costume DLC and spent so many hours and days straight on the game. My SFxT era was crazy. So many memories of sitting in the Briefing Room for HOURS and meeting so many people, a good amount of which are friends for life.

The issues were Law and Hwo. I'm 100% for a rerelease if they're nerfed and/or a sequel.

TheTHCGamer said on February 17, 2017 at 9:30 a.m.

This I absolutely agree with as long as its not obnoxious neon colors.

TheTHCGamer said on February 17, 2017 at 9:32 a.m.

Yea I didnt care for it much either.

RnK_Ichigo said on February 17, 2017 at 9:38 a.m.

People talk about this game's DLC like a crime... It is the case for almost every games. Capcom was just dumb enough to put them in the disc. But 90% of DLC's are done before release. And we're talking about 12 entire characters. Look at Star Wars Battlefront. DLC's are garbage and they make 50% of the game's content.

TheTHCGamer said on February 17, 2017 at 9:39 a.m.

I was fine with the DLC but the amount of time we had to wait to pay to unlock those characters was ridiculous. Meanwhile hackers got early access to 12 characters which is a substantial amount of characters.

We should have been able to unlock them from the beginning. Instead we were treated like children that were drip fed content over time to give us an incentive to keep playing till we were given permission to unlock the 12 DLC characters.

If I'm going to pay you to unlock characters (12 CHARACTERS TWELVE) then how the hell ate you going to tell me when the nest time to unlock them should be? Worse part is we had to wait longer if CAPCOM wasn't pressured to release them sooner.

By the way SFxT wasn't that good until the 2013 update. SFxT should've been version 2013 from the start.

chemicalBirdkick said on February 17, 2017 at 9:41 a.m.

I can't say I loved the game. I was annoyed by the tag juggle system and I don't seevhor it can be compared to sf4 other then the character move list. This game felt nothing like sf4 or it would have lasted longer. Even lonfervif there was a 1v1 mode

TheTHCGamer said on February 17, 2017 at 9:41 a.m.

No CAPCOM was dumb for making us wait months to unlock the characters that was the real issue in my opinion.

supershotojin said on February 17, 2017 at 9:46 a.m.

just sign in the petition, come on guys. It still needs more people to sign

bornonamonday said on February 17, 2017 at 9:58 a.m.

I feel like that spirit still present in SFV's new characters. Kolin is Systema, and her version is very exaggerated and brutal version compared to DOA's Marie Rose, another systema user. You could also compare FANG to KOF's Lin, there's a drastic difference between two poison users.

Yes, it's less goofy than 4 was with Rufus, El Furte and Hakan but SF hasn't lost it's exaggerated spirit at all. Especially compared to other fighters that take martial art styles much more seriously.

Tekkenator said on February 17, 2017 at 9:59 a.m.

Yeah and the fact they were done without needing any rebalancing yet the vita got anything up front.
Whenever it came to even light damage control Capcom couldn't seem to get everything together and stick to their guns. That was pretty apparent when all the SF characters were moved from xT to Ultra.

thisRalf said on February 17, 2017 at 9:59 a.m.

I'm sorry, but Capcom really screwed the pooch on this game.

1) DLC content on Disk: Check
2) Gem System altering the fight system causing issues with balance: Check
3) EXCLUSIVE Gems via paid content or pre-order: Check
4) Different versions having different characters available from the start: Check
5) Recycled Assets from other games... CHECK!

People can argue one thing or another about DLC, and its ok. But seriously the implementation of the DLC is bullsh!t. We all know that DLC content is in development and often times finished before the game is released. But to put it on the disc, and call it something its not is BS. That isn't DLC. Thats a PAY-WALL.

What... there are other characters on the disc, but I can't play with them unless I pay MORE!?

And giving people access to power-ups that others cannot have is real way to ruin balance and turn off people to the game. F those gems.

Here is the sad part: this was a really fun game. The updates to the game and second patch made fix a lot of the issues, and a fantastic tag system that extremely cool. Supers were awesome in this game. This game was friggen' HYPE. But corporate greed and questionable design decisions ruined what could of been a game on every EVO highlight video since the game came out.

The game suffered from lackluster sales after the drama started on the game. And deservedly so. A budget remaster (like 20 bucks) with everything unlocked plus on-line ranked ladder without gems would make the game fun. But that isn't going to happen. This game was an embarrassment for Capcom and I doubt they are willing to re-open that wound.

Dimensional said on February 17, 2017 at 10:07 a.m.

Love SF love Tekken never really wanted a crossover between them its just not a good fit imo.

I had some fun with the game and although some people had issues with online I personally had a pretty smooth experience most of the time unlike with SFV.

Chun and Juri were really fun to play in this game at least for me but overall I did not think it was that great of a game especially considering the pedigree of the franchises it mixes.

CVS3 would have gone down better as that was something people were/are actually asking for. Then again im not sure they would put the care needed into making it.

dugthefreshest said on February 17, 2017 at 10:08 a.m.

Game was great. Just had no support. One balance shift from sf to tekken, game then died

BigJaWOOD said on February 17, 2017 at 10:16 a.m.

That Lars/Raven cross assault still has my head spinning!

Fallenrose777 said on February 17, 2017 at 10:18 a.m.

"Literally like 2/10 of the people who "hate" the game never even played it and were piggybacking off others."

What about the other 8/10?

Le_Perique said on February 17, 2017 at 10:20 a.m.

King was a dissapointment.....this game was a dissapointment.

BlankaBeast said on February 17, 2017 at 10:24 a.m.

People complaining about DLC was terrible.

Having stuff on disc was simply more convenient than having to download it.

They get to decide the prices of what they produce and how they unlock or distribute.

QuikStiks said on February 17, 2017 at 10:28 a.m.

It doesn't matter with ALL its flaws from back in the day. If a remaster or "definitive edition" were to be released, would one still pick this up? THAT'S the big question. Everyone who actually played this game from the start knew about its issues with Gems, DLC n stuff. But the 2013 version update of this game GREATLY fixed a ton of the issues.
I highly bet this would sell well if re-released.

BlankaBeast said on February 17, 2017 at 10:40 a.m.

I would like to see it remade, but they are moving forward on SFV.

SFV is the new hotness, but I do miss the teamwork juggle system.

Maybe MVcI will be as good.

jericho_mpm said on February 17, 2017 at 10:41 a.m.

This game was great, and word of mouth killed it. Indeed

HyperGadoken said on February 17, 2017 at 11:01 a.m.

If you want to see all of the amazing art. I recommend buying the SF25 Art of Street Fighter Book. Well worth the money and covers everything from Street Fighter 2,Alpha 3,Capcom vs Snk,Marvel vs Capcom(Capcom Only), Street Fighter X Tekken. All the artwork.

Tekkenator said on February 17, 2017 at 11:08 a.m.

If they can turn SFV around there may hope for a decent remaster yet.

XxAngelChunLixX said on February 17, 2017 at 11:08 a.m.

I meant it the other way around, oops. No coming back from that, or hiding that. Clock me <_<

XxAngelChunLixX said on February 17, 2017 at 11:11 a.m.

I get the timing thing, but they didn't want to release it. Also, weren't they on disc so the people who bought it could play with the people who couldn't? I read that a long time ago and it made perfect sense to me.

We still got 12 characters for $20 while you have to pay $5 for one from some companies. All it looks like for me is that haters found something to hold on to and ride it until the brakes fell off. Then ride it some more.

QuikStiks said on February 17, 2017 at 11:23 a.m.

We all live on hope atm.
Hope is what brings us back every time.
Coming back to that itch we so desperately need, but explainable.
It stems for the LOVE of the game.
Like pro sports, not all the teams are "great".
But the great ones do shine; and others fall behind.
Yet again, we still love these lower teams in hopes one day - they may reach the pinnacle of excellence!
We just gotta have hope.

Sighhh said on February 17, 2017 at 11:26 a.m.

This game should have still been played to this day, Capcom dropped the ball but holy sh*t did the community have no patience with this title. Quite a shame, almost looked like SFV was going to be a deja vu moment

Phtm_Miria said on February 17, 2017 at 11:32 a.m.

Stages of life of a Fighting Game:

1° Stage, pre-release hype and anticipation: "Jeez, I can't wait for [INSERT_TITLE_HERE] to come out so we can ditch that other garbage game, [INSERT_TITLE_OF_PREVIOUS_GAME_HERE], for good and finally play an actually good game! I trust [INSERT_COMPANY_NAME_HERE] to have learned its lessons from the past!"

2° Stage, release and impact with reality: "Gosh darn, [INSERT_TITLE_HERE] is hot garbage! [INSERT_COMPANY_NAME_HERE] completely screwed it up by being so lazy and greedy! I'll never buy anything from them again! [INSERT_TITLE_OF_PREVIOUS_GAME_HERE] was so much more hype than this casualized bullsh1t!"

3° Stage, aging and death: "Great Scott, I miss [INSERT_TITLE_HERE] so much! I want [INSERT_COMPANY_NAME_HERE] to make a HD re-release, but they're too lazy and greedy to do it! Nowadays all we get is sh1t like [INSERT_TITLE_OF_NEWER_GAME_HERE] which requires no skill and is not hype! I miss the time when [INSERT_COMPANY_NAME_HERE] was producing good stuff."

4° Stage, return to life and actual re-release: "Goddammit [INSERT_COMPANY_NAME_HERE], who the hell asked for this!? And why is it only on [INSERT_CONSOLE_NAME_HERE]!? You should think about [INSERT_TITLE_OF_NEWER_GAME_HERE] instead!"

And what about you? At what stage of life is your fighting game right now?
------------------------

By the way, I think SFxT was a great concept with a great presentation, pity it had too many flaws and too many competitors when it came out.

WaifuFightersII said on February 17, 2017 at 11:35 a.m.

I personally do not like the water color arstyle, but some of them actually look great, like Sakura, Poison, Christie, Jack, Raven, Yoshimitsu. Everyone else looks weird, kind of prefer a different arstyle.

Taizuku said on February 17, 2017 at 11:42 a.m.

SFxT Remaster Confirmed. It's going to be this order for Capcom Fighting games. MvC:I, SFV Update, SFxT, Darkstalkers 4, TxSF, CvSNK3

AngriestAngryArtist said on February 17, 2017 at 11:46 a.m.

3rd strike is still delicious like fine wine :]

Stage...er...Final Boss? :P

ElHiznahn said on February 17, 2017 at 11:52 a.m.

your comments are awful. stop.

meltsy said on February 17, 2017 at 12:07 p.m.

Few people still remember the insane amount of hype when this trailer was revealed and the following months after it. You had only one job, Capcom...

meltsy said on February 17, 2017 at 12:15 p.m.

It's not like Capcom made some slight mistakes though. Gems, Pandora, timeouts, on-disc DLC, Abysmal netcode on release, uninteresting mechanics... Capcom's greed destroyed what could have been the start of a whole new franchise of fighting games, just like Children of Atom started the versus series.

And here we are in 2017 watching Capcom do some of the very same mistakes with SFV, except that back then they had SF4 to save their back, now they don't have anything.

AlejoCCS said on February 17, 2017 at 12:36 p.m.

wondering how many people here keep complaining about the DLC and the price and stuff, but actually bought it for 5$ on Amazon or from the bargain bin...

illmatic said on February 17, 2017 at 12:45 p.m.

This game had potential but, the laggy online, the stupid gems, the time outside, killed this

DropDeadEddy said on February 17, 2017 at 12:53 p.m.

3D doesn't hold up over time.

2D ages like fine wine.

xShonuffx said on February 17, 2017 at 1:10 p.m.

The problem us this game left such a sour taste in people's mouths that a remastered would not generate enough profit to justify routine updates and balance changes, I mean how would they still balance the gem system?

xShonuffx said on February 17, 2017 at 1:14 p.m.

Timer problem was fixed, where were you? Barcode was passable even with 4 players. Gems were a hot or miss.

The true death of this game came from bad marketing practices.

Rizz091 said on February 17, 2017 at 1:28 p.m.

I made a comment similar to this on the previous xTekken article. Glad to see i'm not the only one who notices the tendencies of the FGC lol. It's actually kinda sad.

Yurino said on February 17, 2017 at 2:25 p.m.

You forgot the re-release coming to fruition, small complaints about not being 100% perfect, then forgotten and abandoned and asked for again at a later time.

EKSR said on February 17, 2017 at 2:41 p.m.

Still better then SFV.

mrambitious said on February 17, 2017 at 2:49 p.m.

This game is so much better than people make it out to be, I really enjoyed SFxT 2013. Probably one of my favorite games. Teaming up with your friend was epic too, made a typically introverted hobby (online 1v1) into a great way to coop with friends.

The extremely high variety of combos per character, and even greater variety of team combos was absolutely amazing. SFV sucks balls!

mrambitious said on February 17, 2017 at 2:57 p.m.

Yea the continued hatred of SFxT after the 2013 update was complete BS. The FGC is filled with lemmings. SFxT 2013 was and still is an amazing game. I played for a couple hours 2 or so weeks ago and had a great time.

mrambitious said on February 17, 2017 at 3:04 p.m.

you guys are insane

mykka said on February 17, 2017 at 3:16 p.m.

The game was amazing after the patch

ALMG7 said on February 17, 2017 at 3:41 p.m.

I loved the game when it came out, and I'm going to get it again for my PS3 so my friends can enjoy it. Maybe now I can actually get good at the game...

StormShadowPR said on February 17, 2017 at 3:54 p.m.

It wasn't just word of mouth. Most sales are made on release. I got it on release, but with the gems bs it was annoying and when the locked DLC fiasco came out, I'm sure a lot of people just traded it in as a sign of boycott like I did.

TheTHCGamer said on February 17, 2017 at 4:09 p.m.

Yea unfortunately the game didn't launch that way.

SlyHaro said on February 17, 2017 at 6:34 p.m.

Da GOAT

The8devils said on February 18, 2017 at 12:15 a.m.

In five years, Injustice 2 will be re-released without a gear system, all the FGC dicks will be sucked.

zombiebrian said on February 18, 2017 at 12:37 a.m.

I didn't like it before and after the patch, That said other people do like it. More power to them.

sukurin said on February 18, 2017 at 4:34 a.m.

Still got those cards from special edition, don't know what to do with them.