Beautiful Darkstalkers drawings, Street Fighter 4 characters in new alternate costumes... Jiggeh explores older FGC chapters with extraordinary art

Posted by John 'Velociraptor' Guerrero • February 8, 2017 at 4:17 p.m. PST

We're featuring the impressive talents of Swedish artist Jiggeh once again as we take a look at his take on Darkstalkers fighters as well as a handful of Street Fighters.

The SF characters sport Jiggeh's special "Hyper Brawlers" alternate costume pack, and all hail from Street Fighter 4 specifically. We also grabbed a few other pieces from Jiggeh's portfolio, and you can see all of it in the gallery below. Let us know what you think in the comments.

Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #1 Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #2 Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #3 Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #4 Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #5 Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #6

Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #7 Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #8 Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #9 Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #10 Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #11 Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #12 Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #13 Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #14 Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #15 Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #16 Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #17 Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #18 Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #19 Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #20 Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #21 Jiggeh Gallery 02 image #22

Source: Jiggeh.

Comments

Tekkenator said on February 8, 2017 at 4:26 p.m.

Shin Cammy?!?! Now I know what's been missing in my life. Make it so Capcom! Plzzzz :-)

b0uff0s said on February 8, 2017 at 4:28 p.m.

i enjoy a nice ass but come the hell on ppl, we are't all 12 anymore
on a side-note though, cool art.

Phtm_Miria said on February 8, 2017 at 4:33 p.m.

I approve of Shin Cammy, an excellent opportunity to give her that overhead and that command grab that she so desperately need to be competitive.

A teleport wouldn't be bad too.

XxAngelChunLixX said on February 8, 2017 at 4:36 p.m.

You just described Decapre minus the command grab.

Tekkenator said on February 8, 2017 at 4:42 p.m.

You're never too old to appreciate the subtlety of a nicely drawn, albeit unrealistic, representation a fighting lady's fanny.
...Or order a happy meal with the nifty box you can make a mask out of ;-)

bornonamonday said on February 8, 2017 at 4:54 p.m.

Finally a Ken alt I would buy.

Mellowcow said on February 8, 2017 at 5:15 p.m.

Shin Cammy's booty clap rules worlds!

ScarletTerror said on February 8, 2017 at 5:31 p.m.

Actual Rufus fan art. Awesome! Best new character of the SF4 series.

GenSoHotSpicy said on February 8, 2017 at 6:37 p.m.

I really like the Abel, Honda, Makoto, V. Ken and Rufus alts.

Pachendrix said on February 8, 2017 at 7:38 p.m.

I'm sorry I don't understand your SJW die hard PC gibberish. Maybe because I'm too busy enjoying some nice art, rather than judging like a retard.

Anyways, these just remind me how bad the wold needs Darkstalkers 4. Not just some character cameos (which ultimately mean Morrigan, Felicia and Hsienko since Capcom forgot the rest of the great cast exist).

Afterburn said on February 8, 2017 at 11:48 p.m.

Makoto and Kitana. <3

b0uff0s said on February 9, 2017 at 12:03 a.m.

screw sjw, what does that have to do with an opinion? can't say what's in ones mind w/o triggering some1 or being labeled, wtf.

werewolfgold said on February 9, 2017 at 1:36 a.m.

Jesus Christ, the kanji on Evil Cammy's back is literally "butt". This dude needs to settle down. lol

NM_Flamez said on February 9, 2017 at 2:09 a.m.

Hi Eventhubs, can you create a filter for fanart and cosplays please? No disrespect for this or any other artist (well maybe the really thristy ones) but this isn't why I come on this site and I dont really care for it.

I apperciate that many others do so all I ask for is the option to filter it out.

Many Thanks in advance. =)

That_guy_who_plays_DOA said on February 9, 2017 at 3:59 a.m.

Cammy has dat Satsui No Hado @ss

EventscrubsEditorsAreAutistic said on February 9, 2017 at 6:13 a.m.

Eternal said on February 9, 2017 at 6:34 a.m.

Man, gotta admit that his SF4 costume ideas are way better than a bunch of the stuff Capcom released.

RaiKageRyu said on February 9, 2017 at 1:27 p.m.

If Katana didn't have the fans, I would have been who was that?

xRELLIKx said on February 11, 2017 at 11:15 p.m.

That Ken is banger. Really reminds me of SVC artwork. Greatly trumps classic Ken IMO, well done on that.