Another 8,600 Fight Money up for grab in this week's Street Fighter 5 missions - here's how to complete 'Respectful Spectating' and the others

Posted by Steven 'Dreamking23' Chavez • April 21, 2017 at 10:42 a.m. PDT

Street Fighter 5's latest missions are live and this week players can earn an extra 8,600 Fight Money by completing all four.

As always, there are three straightforward challenges, and one that requires a bit of digging. "Respectful Spectating" is this week's cryptic mission and though it is one that we've already seen before, we'll be telling you how to complete it as a recap and an "in case you missed it."

Check out this week's list of missions below.

Street Fighter 5 missions 4-21-17 image #1
Click images for larger versions

For the how-to, be sure to hit the jump.

Respectful Spectating: Though a little cryptic in description, this one is easy to complete. Head to the Underground Arena stage and you'll see a large bear in the background.

In order to get it to sit down and watch the match, all you have to do is score knockdowns. Land enough, finish out the match, and the 5,000 Fight Money is yours.

Below is a quick GIF of this missions being completed.

Click image for animated version

Perform a combo 10 times: It doesn't get any more straightforward than this. Pull off 10 combos in any versus mode (not training) and you'll score 100 FM.

View rankings on the CFN: Head into the CFN and launch the "Ranking" feature. Doing so will net you 500 FM.

Win 10 casual matches: Another self explanatory mission. Win 10 casual matches and you will be rewarded with 3,000 Fight Money.

Mentioned by ChaosxPaladin.

Comments

Prophet said on April 21, 2017 at 10:47 a.m.

I start this game once a week to do these challenges. Who is with me?

AngriestAngryArtist said on April 21, 2017 at 10:51 a.m.

Oh definitely the ones saying they're done with the game :P

KMTwetworker said on April 21, 2017 at 10:52 a.m.

Me too. I'm over 300K in loot. Waiting till they fix Ryu.

IPACasualPlaya said on April 21, 2017 at 10:58 a.m.

They don't call me IPACasualPlaya for nuttin

runuts said on April 21, 2017 at 10:59 a.m.

same here.
I paid the full pre order price for this game and I won't give one more dollar to capcom for it. So I grind all the FM I can, every week, to pay for the next characters.

Superspecs said on April 21, 2017 at 11:02 a.m.

Woop woop by the time the next character comes out I will be able to get Kolin and the next dude.

ABMone said on April 21, 2017 at 11:02 a.m.

So your appreciative that they give you this opportunity to use fight money right?

I know I am

TheFloridianGambler said on April 21, 2017 at 11:20 a.m.

And what rank are you?

runuts said on April 21, 2017 at 11:20 a.m.

Oh in all seriousness I definitely am!
My only gripe with the FM grinding is the extreme survival mode, which costs a huge amount of time for not so much FM. But other than that I find it quite fair.

Galletano said on April 21, 2017 at 11:22 a.m.

What ? they nerferd the reward FM for winning casual matches? if i remember right they used to give 5,000 in past missions.

Zephyrus said on April 21, 2017 at 11:53 a.m.

nah. This week's mission is a repeat. I remember this one. The ones you remember are the 5k missions.

AriesWarlock said on April 21, 2017 at 11:54 a.m.

Speaking of survival mode, are there any tips for making hard difficulty easier? glitches?

larryfocus said on April 21, 2017 at 12:02 p.m.

All I'm thinking is somehow making the level 8 difficulty bots in versus mode more difficult when I don't have stable internet to play online:(

TKiza said on April 21, 2017 at 12:27 p.m.

I used to only do this...

Then I picked up Balrog... Honestly playing him is the most fun I've had at this game since release... yes I'm a casual scrub.

rac4ever said on April 21, 2017 at 12:34 p.m.

Always grateful for weekly fight money.

StarBuster said on April 21, 2017 at 12:48 p.m.

All the people with decent standarts

Crodacus said on April 21, 2017 at 1:11 p.m.

Me too. Waiting for chun fix.
PLayed couple of days online PS4 plus trial. shes literally bad with everything though Im able to do her all combos, shes like shes not controllable character anymore. Always doing the things I didnt mean to do (good or bad)

dantemundus said on April 21, 2017 at 1:42 p.m.

Nothing casual about that comment mate. Balrog is fun as hell to play as and against IMO.

SFIIcirca1991 said on April 21, 2017 at 3:58 p.m.

I always appreciate Event Hubs for posting the 'How To' for those cryptic missions each Friday. Been doing these missions every week since it's inception.
This week's missions will top me off at 101k fight money. So I'll be able to get the remastered Thailand stage this Tuesday since it cost 70k fight money.

Nayte said on April 22, 2017 at 4:56 a.m.

Can it be done in local play ? Local versus or only online matches ?

mcfizzle said on April 22, 2017 at 5:50 a.m.

The 5000 FM ones can be done in local play. Usually just get a few knock downs in a particular part of a stage and you can do out versus CPU. There typically are other missions that require online play. X number of anti air attacks, reversals, combos needs to be done online in battle lounge, casual or ranked.

Tragedy said on April 22, 2017 at 9:19 a.m.

Either my game is glitched or the how-to on this one is wrong. Over a dozen knockdowns in 1 round, 6 times, didn't sit down once.

Edit: Yep, it's wrong and/or glitched. You've got to make him walk back or forth first for this to work, then score knockdowns.

Alfieri said on April 22, 2017 at 9:59 a.m.

I gave up on fight money grinding. I got bored loading up the game every week. Been spending too much time on my 3DS playing Fire Emblem lol.

drxhunter said on April 22, 2017 at 2:44 p.m.

The mission with the bear is incorrect!
I tried knocking him down many times, triggering all his walk animations but nothing works!

Actually you have to make him sitdown as said in the description, for that you need to use a "strong" attack, for exemple I used Mika, her crHK wasnt strong enough to knock him down but her HP shooting peach did the trick! You only want to do it once!