SIKSHADOW's 'Playin' honest' and 'Let me get my stuff off' CrossCounter remixes are extremely catchy and awesome

Posted by Justin 'AdaptiveTrigger' Gordon • April 20, 2017 at 5:24 p.m. PDT

We've previously seen what SIKSHADOW can do as far as remixes with his Pro Talk remix. This time, he has decided to create remix videos of a couple of Excellent Adventures episodes.

The first video is named "Playin' honest" which features K-Brad. As you can expect, it mostly has K-Brad "singing" about being an honest Cammy player sitting next to a Urien and Laura player, aka Gootecks and Mike Ross.

After that, "Let me get my stuff off" is a video that sees Mike Ross as the lead. Mike Ross sings about some of the antics he has to deal with online, as well as what he observes from watching Gootecks playing online.

Source: SIKSHADOW's YouTube channel via CrossCounterTV.

Sent in by: Sir_Kenjamin

Comments

Gellus said on April 20, 2017 at 5:32 p.m.

AGH AGH

sku said on April 20, 2017 at 5:36 p.m.

Let Me Get My Stuff Off is basically how I feel literally every day.

Sir_Kenjamin said on April 20, 2017 at 5:54 p.m.

Playing Alex at times makes me channel Mike more than I'd like.

GiBGUN said on April 20, 2017 at 6:04 p.m.

The 3 musketeers are back!

stardust99 said on April 20, 2017 at 6:05 p.m.

Gooteks solo LOL

TKOBooM said on April 20, 2017 at 7:26 p.m.

Amazing work. More of this please. Make one with Yipes!

ArkticDark said on April 20, 2017 at 8 p.m.

This one of Tastey Steve and Sajam is pretty funny too!

Pachendrix said on April 20, 2017 at 8:59 p.m.

I forgot that K-Brad had the ballz to call Cammy an honest character..... She's been top tier since SFIV days. She doesn't really have BS shenanigans like the others if that's what he's referring to, but being able to mash normals all day while being safe is enough BS in and out itself.

DJ_Freeze said on April 20, 2017 at 11:01 p.m.

this was amazing lmao!

irrenmann said on April 20, 2017 at 11:05 p.m.

Love this guy's Resident Evil videos, so nice to see a little cameo from RE6 Leon and Helena.

Gellus said on April 21, 2017 at 12:08 a.m.

Top Tier doesn't mean dishonest

El Fuerte was never top tier, wasn't an honest character either

kidxMatsuda said on April 21, 2017 at 5:03 a.m.

"I'm playin honest out here with my Cammy bro".

Damane said on April 21, 2017 at 5:51 a.m.

Cammy is honest compared to the other Top Tiers. Yes she can push buttons up close, but she looses her turn at some point and doesnt have an auto "back in your face" button like the rest of them.

Superspecs said on April 21, 2017 at 8:38 a.m.

That Gootecks guitar solo at 2mins in on the first vid needs to be a GIF now! LOLOLOLOL

Superspecs said on April 21, 2017 at 8:40 a.m.

I know right, then Mike on the bass. LOLZ