NuckleDu gets his own tea flavor, LPN can't find his missing Alex, Futuretecks joins SF5: Ridiculous FGC memes and images

Posted by Steven 'Dreamking23' Chavez • April 19, 2017 at 2:13 p.m. PDT

Today we've got another great batch of ridiculous FGC images and memes.

Featured here, you'll find King of Fighters 14's own Yamazaki partaking in some... interesting activities, Futuretecks joining the Street Fighter 5 DLC roster, Circa|LPN putting out the message of his missing Alex, and more.

Below are just some to get you started, but be sure to hit the jump to view the rest.

Ridiculous images 4-19-17 image #1 Ridiculous images 4-19-17 image #2 Ridiculous images 4-19-17 image #3 Ridiculous images 4-19-17 image #4 Ridiculous images 4-19-17 image #5 Ridiculous images 4-19-17 image #6

Ridiculous images 4-19-17 image #7 Ridiculous images 4-19-17 image #8 Ridiculous images 4-19-17 image #9 Ridiculous images 4-19-17 image #10 Ridiculous images 4-19-17 image #11 Ridiculous images 4-19-17 image #12

Credit to DemonDan14, RB|Snake Eyez, Furious_blog, BurnoutFighter, RISE|Marn, Texts From Superheroes, and makeinu_saralee.

Comments

JFranklin said on April 19, 2017 at 2:24 p.m.

That Yamazaki pose is just too exploitable.

"Pff, I can do a Shoryuken with one hand in my pocket."

KingKong said on April 19, 2017 at 2:27 p.m.

lmao poor yamazaki what did he do to deserve this lol
My favorite is probably the Futuretecks. I wish I was half as awesome as Gootecks.

malcrash01 said on April 19, 2017 at 2:28 p.m.

The cursed Kirby image is back

malcrash01 said on April 19, 2017 at 2:28 p.m.

I love it that it can be made into memes

RylosAU said on April 19, 2017 at 2:39 p.m.

The Last Nash & Alex's Elbows killed me.

Endless_X_Chaos said on April 19, 2017 at 3:24 p.m.

that justin/marn one had me rolling. rly liked these

Tekkenator said on April 19, 2017 at 3:58 p.m.

EX endings were the best 😛

kazey77 said on April 19, 2017 at 4:06 p.m.

gootecks style was awesome

supershotojin said on April 20, 2017 at 6:34 a.m.

Really like to watch "Last Nash" blueray DVD someday

darkeve_art said on April 20, 2017 at 7:06 a.m.

The Last Nash XD.