Video: Street Fighter 5 exhibition match between Daigo (Ryu) and GamerBee (Chun) at Sony PlayStation's Taipei Game Show booth

Posted by Cheng Kai 'KarbyP' Sim • January 31, 2015 at 12:56 a.m. PST

We're reporting to you live from the Taipei Game Show from the Taipei World Trade Center today. Moments ago, the Capcom Street Fighter 5 and Monster Hunter stage event at the Sony PlayStation booth here just concluded.

As you may have realized by now, the entire presentation was only meant for the eyes of those in attendance, and the stage event could not be live streamed to the rest of the world who couldn't be there; it's not just Capcom's stage event -- everything that was shown on the PlayStation stage at Taipei Game Show (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven, Sword Art Online: Lost Song, Metal Gear Solid V, etc) could not be streamed.

So we're bringing you the next best thing to a live stream -- we've got footage of the MCZ|Daigo (Ryu) vs. AVM|GamerBee (Chun-Li) exhibition, and we're pulling all the stops to bring you this footage as quickly as we can after the fact.

Check out the exhibition match below -- and watch out for the moment when GamerBee pulls out an Omega Chun-Li from out of nowhere.

Then check back on EventHubs later in the day to find out more about what was said during the stage show, and in our interview with Capcom's Yoshinori Ono on the subject of Street Fighter 5.

Video from by KarbyP.

handc said on January 31, 2015 at 12:59 a.m.

so disappointed no strim ;_;
thx guys

Threedawg said on January 31, 2015 at 1:01 a.m.

It's so slow..

Captainbuttocks said on January 31, 2015 at 1:04 a.m.

Animations by NetherRealm /Kappa

RYU81 said on January 31, 2015 at 1:08 a.m.

at 00:34 RYU is doing j.HK as same for sagat lol?

xianmsg said on January 31, 2015 at 1:08 a.m.

Sweet_Violence said on January 31, 2015 at 1:09 a.m.

Chun Li watching too much Chris G Mahvel.

llSilkCutll said on January 31, 2015 at 1:11 a.m.

Way to slow, not liking anything about this game so far, too flashy as well!

alphaxkp25 said on January 31, 2015 at 1:12 a.m.

Ryu normals weird af

godfist314 said on January 31, 2015 at 1:14 a.m.

Video was enjoyable. Some of Ryu's normals look awkward but that's ok with me. Still a work in progress!

abirzenith said on January 31, 2015 at 1:17 a.m.

Its better , but still a very veryyyy long way to go. BUt SF4 looked weird and turned out amazing so yeah !

ANGRY_SCAR said on January 31, 2015 at 1:18 a.m.

The game looks slower and more clunky than Street Fighter 4 series.

I don't like it... hopefully the final product turns out better.

Oddness said on January 31, 2015 at 1:19 a.m.

logitech2059 said on January 31, 2015 at 1:22 a.m.

Wow this game needs some serious help... Ryu looks wonky and this game is just wayyyyyy tooo slowww!!!

BrightNoa said on January 31, 2015 at 1:26 a.m.

SF4 looked like dogsh** in alpha too. Just gotta give it time.

xShonuffx said on January 31, 2015 at 1:28 a.m.

They are probably building it slow then speeding it up as it progresses, the game has a very long way to go. Just let them keep building the game. Too soon to be critical even if its constructive.

RekiWylls said on January 31, 2015 at 1:32 a.m.

Optimization like framerate issues are typically the last thing to be addressed before release.

shakunetsu said on January 31, 2015 at 1:42 a.m.

the visual are good and animation...

weird Ryu normals from a air kick move and weird chunli lower punch slide.

Please... Camera angle change during throws from sfxtekken/sfex

the gameplay need to SPEED UP

BornFreeEH said on January 31, 2015 at 1:43 a.m.

Weird. What was up Ono's sleeve, or whatever his tweet was? I was expecting a new character announcement.

BumbleBrady said on January 31, 2015 at 1:43 a.m.

Capcom will do SF5 right. Don't worry about it. If Capcom cannot make SF5 good, they have a very grim future.

BornFreeEH said on January 31, 2015 at 1:46 a.m.

Funny watching Daigo in the second round hold back / not punish the whiffed ultra (or super), knowing heh has to three rounds!

StarZ said on January 31, 2015 at 1:48 a.m.

I like how most of the people here are already crying over a product that isn't even close to finishing.... Ono even said that they only finished around 20-30% of the game...

Just give it some time guys and dont instantly condemn it.

konachin said on January 31, 2015 at 1:50 a.m.

This looks so bad, Capcom really don't know wtf they're doing anymore.

DriveCancelled said on January 31, 2015 at 1:52 a.m.

People saying it is bad have clearly not seen enough footage of games during early development/alpha stages.

sarif2soon said on January 31, 2015 at 1:59 a.m.

You can hear them comparing this to Omega mode at around 2:40.

Anyways, main points:
-Slow movements.
-Wonky animations. (NRS-tier)
-Flashiness is okay. Go ham with aesthetics, Capcom. (Don't forget what's important, though)
-Chun-Li looks broken. Can you even put 4 fireballs on screen in Marvel, much less any previous SF iterations? With something like that, it looks like we might need parries.
-Ryu was only able to do TWO crouching jabs on crouching Chun-Li (3:36). That seems low.
-Armor-like properties for fireballs seem interesting.
-Too much hitstop on that (heavy?) Shoryuken.

xShonuffx said on January 31, 2015 at 2 a.m.

Will people stop judging this game like its the final product? It doesn't even have menu screens yet! Let them make the game. If you thought this was bad you should have seen Street Fighter IV in alpha build so everyone just keep their panties on.

sarif2soon said on January 31, 2015 at 2:15 a.m.

I know that SFxT looked BETTER than what we got:
And that SF4 looked EXACTLY the same, but a little less pleasing to the eye by a teensy bit (Ryu's face):

But in both cases, we still got something that is almost the exact same as the initial build, especially in SF4's case.
With SF5, this looks very terrible gameplay-wise, and unless Capcom gets their act together, we'll still get what we see here.

Inb4 "hurr not final product" reply. I presented my evidence.

Sethtic said on January 31, 2015 at 2:18 a.m.

I think speed is ok. Animations seems fine and far from NRS wonkiness. Counter Hit seems to create a lot of hit stun so you can link everything after it. No chip to death?

minko said on January 31, 2015 at 2:19 a.m.

I'm not judging this like a final product, but it looks really bad ATM. Gameplay looks ridiculously slow (well, tbh the people playing aren't that familiar with the game yet, but still....), the fireballs look great when just looking at graphics, but man, they cover up 1/5 of the screen. It's way too much. Animations look decent, but again - soooo slooooow. Graphic style looks like utter crap - more of the same from SF4. I wanted an sf2 -> sf3 -> sf4 leap, not sf3 -> sf4 <- sf4....

Oddness said on January 31, 2015 at 2:25 a.m.

Smiffnwesson said on January 31, 2015 at 2:30 a.m.

I don't even like the 3d bsh!t in sf4 much less 5, heck the way this game looks, I'm sure it's gonna change a lot but if there keeping this 3d cardboard looking crap f!?!k , of corse I'll buy it but I don't have to like it. Look at guilty gear, best looking game I have ever seen ever! And I don't even play guilty gear, just hoping the pros start taking other games seriously other than sf and help move the masses. And they said it's gonna get easier to play, how easier can it get? Unless they are changing 100% of what I have been seeing this game will be the end of me. It's turning out that sf (Capcom)is the "call of duty" of the Fgc and everything else is counter strike , hopefully arksys starts throwing some money in the tourney pots. For the record , I love sf4 but was hoping for something completely new and fresh, this is turning out to be too much of the same crap with sparkles.

icejohn said on January 31, 2015 at 2:30 a.m.

Btw am i the only one that thinks the models currently look like action figures?

Smiffnwesson said on January 31, 2015 at 2:32 a.m.

Didn't notice half you guys are sayn what I was tryn to say, glad people feel the same way. At least a little.

ANGRY_SCAR said on January 31, 2015 at 2:37 a.m.

Sarif2soon brings up very valid points. Great posts.

If SF5 ends up being like this, people need to do voting with their wallets. I for one won't be supporting this entry unless Capcom does a huge overhaul with what we've been presented so far.

The game right now looks like clunky Netherrealm studios trash. Seeing the track record of how SF4 progressed into USF4, which is the worst version of SF4 released by far, it wouldn't surprise me the least bit to see SFV end up being a flop all for the sake of making a quick buck off the FGC. Quality isn't exactly on Capcom's agenda these days.

Splack said on January 31, 2015 at 2:40 a.m.

Looks like crap.

StarBuster said on January 31, 2015 at 2:40 a.m.

Same characters fighting on same arena,good job

Smiffnwesson said on January 31, 2015 at 2:41 a.m.

Street fighter 4 sucks compared to others wtf you ranting on about beta stage or 20 percent , I don't care if it's 1 percent for all you polite positive happy go lucky trolls, I'm gonna buy this game regardless and ignore my loved ones for god knows how long after it's release, I have every right to bitc3 and scream if I think there reading this. Combofeind says he reads a lot of banter, so it actually might make a difference . ......Lemme calm down....

bananainsaneface said on January 31, 2015 at 2:41 a.m.

looks not fun at all

Spaghetti_Time said on January 31, 2015 at 2:42 a.m.

>USF4, which is the worst version of SF4 released by far

Oh boy, let's hear it.

docbrown said on January 31, 2015 at 2:42 a.m.

I do not own a ps4. I am an Xbox 360 guy, but if Guile and Bison(dictator)are in the game, i'll go and get the game and a ps4, but so far I don't see much I like about the game. it's kinda like SF goes DOA style.

yes4me said on January 31, 2015 at 2:47 a.m.

So far, I am NOT impressed. I find the moves/movements of Ryu and ChunLi guffi/weird/dull. This game looks a huge step BACK in gameplay and a good step forward in graphics.
I can't wait to play DoA5 and Blazeblue instead.

Kirin said on January 31, 2015 at 2:56 a.m.

Later then ComboFiend: "We have removed that Chun Li fireball loop because it's too strong."

skyrimer said on January 31, 2015 at 2:58 a.m.

People here are just ridiculous, and it reminds me when SF4 launched that everyone said it sucked compared to SF3, focus was a terrible mechanic and the game seemed lame by then, look at it now. The thing is that the game is incredibly early and also the fighting engine is unknown, try to get two people that don't know anything about SF4 and put them to play, such exciting matches!!

I don't think the game is slow, I think Ryu now is slow, because he's probably a big damage character in this game, Chun-li seems fine speed wise on the other hand.

Also Chun FBs had a 2 fb/pause between them, a properly timed jump seems that could be able to bypass it. Daigo did it once.

Schwoi said on January 31, 2015 at 3 a.m.

I like it so far actually

foolly said on January 31, 2015 at 3:02 a.m.

Man. This game is SLOWWWWWWW. Please change the engine. This is so sluggish to watch.

TaokakaBOOM said on January 31, 2015 at 3:04 a.m.

The only things I liked were Ryu's overhead animation and the air Bird Kick. I know it's far from ready though, so I'll reserve judgement until a better version is out.

Red7 said on January 31, 2015 at 3:14 a.m.

I hope to heck Capcom gets this right in the end. It's whatever right now...

miyodarius said on January 31, 2015 at 3:23 a.m.

People have every right to use constructive criticism on a game that is only 20% complete. Feedback is a important process for a Product. Nobody is condemning this game, or bashing it, or doing whatever

JELIFISH19 said on January 31, 2015 at 3:29 a.m.

I think they should stop getting Daigo for these exhibitions. When he's unfamiliar with a game, he just picks Ryu and plays a turtling game. He did the same with SFxT. He doesn't make the games look good. He makes them look slow and boring. Everyone was really hype during the Combofiend and Mike Ross set. But now, their faith is gone. I know Daigo attracts the most viewers, but his playstyle in new games isn't what people want to see. It turns them off.

ks_tali said on January 31, 2015 at 3:31 a.m.

GammaChemical said on January 31, 2015 at 3:33 a.m.

ribbuku said on January 31, 2015 at 3:34 a.m.

I don't care at all about watching more Ultra, i need SF V news!

maxi2099 said on January 31, 2015 at 3:39 a.m.

I wonder how a grappler could pass Chun-li's projectiles after that special stance.

sarif2soon said on January 31, 2015 at 3:46 a.m.

No, I'm talking about that single fireball at the end that won the match. That was not a multi-hit.

GammaChemical said on January 31, 2015 at 3:51 a.m.

SFStudent said on January 31, 2015 at 3:56 a.m.

Here we go again the very old "I Hate this Game" yadda yadda but will buy it anyway because all of friends have it and don't want to be an outcast/ play it till eyes bust out/ excel in it/ be a know it all about it in forums and youtube/ mock everyone that thinks they are better and forget or deny the fact that they said "I hate this Game" just a few months or years ago. Children...Please ...drink your milk and chill that is not what you call constructive criticism that is just plain pointless talk. The game's new engine looks promising to veer away from SF4 while seeing some hints of SF3 moves which is constant with the story line. The new moves means new strategies for thinking people to ponder on, taxing for the lazy but a challenge for skilled open minded players and that is far as I would go on constructively criticizing this game.

Kawalorn said on January 31, 2015 at 4:02 a.m.

Actually whenever Ryu activates his "instinct" mode he gets one additional hit on his fireballs for the rest of the match. He reached 4-hits in the Combofiend vs Mike Ross excibition match.

StarWolf27 said on January 31, 2015 at 4:10 a.m.

Well its obvious the game is still very early in its stages due to how slow its going. Right now the game reminds of EX plus alpha. It's nothing we can do about ppl complaining about how bad the game is But it is funny how they talk about capcom like they've been making games for over 2 decades. Hell, some of y'all just learned how to tie shoes. As i said before in that Ono thread don't be surprised if we don't see anything new. Expecting Charlie don't mean you will see him

colossus said on January 31, 2015 at 4:12 a.m.

In case that you haven't noticed, Ryu's FB-s in SF5 deal ridiculous amount of dmg, have a great hit box and even guard crushes the opponent... If you notice how Chun lost the match on 3:45 - both FB-s collide and Chun died by the shock wave... This is just ridiculous but it is how a real zoning character should look like. On 2:04 Ryu punished the FB almost full screen using ULTRA and not even Super!!! From other hand why only comment on Ryu's walk speed??? See Chun, she is not slow at all!

Being a grappler player in most games I can only tolerate what I saw over there. This is exactly how a zoner character should look like e.g. Sagat, Dhalsim, Gouken etc in SF4. Just it doesn't make sense a good zoning character to have a great walk speed/movement, because a zoner can make the opponent moves anyways on the right distance. Along with that having invincible meterless reversals, great movement etc is way too much and annoying for the slower characters without real zoning tools as grapplers, heavy hitter etc characters.

I bet that MOST (not all) people who disliked this are present shoto online warriors in SF4 who are comfortable to have it all: zoning, movement, dp-s, ambigous crossup tatsu etc I'm sorry but this not how it should be. As a fellow of mine says: why I should pick up Guy and try hard to make setups, frame traps, reads etc when I can just pick up a shoto and throw FB-s and DP in the lag?

Last but not least, good job CAPCOM, keep going with the good job!

UnBias123 said on January 31, 2015 at 4:15 a.m.

Apparently people here are too stupid to know what an alpha build is

KidASeven said on January 31, 2015 at 4:21 a.m.

People were hype over Combofiend and Mike Ross, not because of how they were playing, but because it was the first SF5 match being showed to the audience.

If anything, Daigo brings a better representation of what Ryu is like because he knows how Ryu is supposed to play like.

You can't blame Daigo for Ryu's slow walkspeed and dashing. If that's how Capcom wants him to play, then they have drastically altered how Ryu plays. He's looking more like a zoning tank who moves slow, but deals heavy damage.

colossus said on January 31, 2015 at 4:24 a.m.

Kids, please.., game is not slow, just Ryu walk speed is slow and it makes sense compared to what we saw in this video (please read my post a couple of post above). According to your logic I could say: "Game is fast" according to Chun's speed, LOL

nocturnal said on January 31, 2015 at 4:30 a.m.

So that was what Ono meant when he said "I have something new in my bag for Taipei shoowcase"????

EnglishKidChin said on January 31, 2015 at 4:38 a.m.

BORING!!! GGXrd and KI have spoiled me rotten!!!! That's it.... I'm a fighter SNOB now....settled!

Razy said on January 31, 2015 at 4:43 a.m.

Oddness said on January 31, 2015 at 4:45 a.m.

KidASeven said on January 31, 2015 at 4:46 a.m.

Eventhubs twitter did say that Ono, at the game show, hinted at a new character originating from Taiwan.

SteadiestShark said on January 31, 2015 at 4:49 a.m.

SF5 looks awful. SF4 looked awesome by this point in development. (At least IMO)

StarBuster said on January 31, 2015 at 4:53 a.m.

I wonder how any character will

RebornOdin said on January 31, 2015 at 4:53 a.m.

You guys do realize that this isn't any new build, right? This is still the 20% done build.

You can't complain about a game that's only 20% done. Remember how wonky the first gameplay of SF 4 was? Remember Gorilla Ryu?

It'll definitely improve, it has a long way to go still.

LittleScvmbag said on January 31, 2015 at 4:56 a.m.

martinmaiochi said on January 31, 2015 at 4:57 a.m.

would be nice if they did some battle damage on the characters, not far as MK as well

Santaclaus said on January 31, 2015 at 4:57 a.m.

still looks way too slow for me. I hope they will speed up the moves. walkspeed and jumpspeed seems fine

ribbuku said on January 31, 2015 at 4:58 a.m.

Aren't you used to 'fans' crying by now? And they will probably still complain till the 5th version of the 5th SF is out

RebornOdin said on January 31, 2015 at 4:58 a.m.

Oh look, ban evasion.

Because that'll last long.

Bebopbeboprock said on January 31, 2015 at 5:07 a.m.

Gamegenie2860 said on January 31, 2015 at 5:11 a.m.

SF5 looks awful feels like Capcom has taken a step backwards in time :(

Oddness said on January 31, 2015 at 5:14 a.m.

Yung said on January 31, 2015 at 5:16 a.m.

Watching ice melt feels faster than watching this.

MatheViB said on January 31, 2015 at 5:19 a.m.

Is it weird i got more hyped from seeing the Monster Hunter Frontier G logo?

I mean SF is my favorite game franchise and all but i was expecting something else new (hopefully i will be wrong by the end of this weekend).

but on topic: I kind like the way SFV is feeling like now on how the characters move while having new animations, the new combo system-ish (seeing all those juggles got me excited it reminds me of my days of SFA3).

ZeRo_X said on January 31, 2015 at 5:21 a.m.

its obvious that its the same exact build from capcom cup no surprise here.. relax folks you guys are so blind.. anyways cant wait till e3 for the new build

ReturnOfTheSpider said on January 31, 2015 at 5:22 a.m.

JELIFISH19 said on January 31, 2015 at 5:25 a.m.

Daigo has no idea what he's supposed to play like. He hasn't played the game enough. It wasn't a good representation at all. Daigo just was doing what he knows works. It was just Daigo running away and Gamerbee trying to get in.

And people were hype over Combofiend and Mike Ross. They were actually showing stuff. There was a lot to digest in that set. Go back and read the comments on that video. We saw very little of the game in this set. We didn't even see a lot of the normals. Compare those comments to these.

Capcom is showing gameplay to get people excited. But no one gets excited over this. You wouldn't want to see Deathstroke zoning or Morridoom in pre-release promotional gameplay.

SeriphAngel said on January 31, 2015 at 5:37 a.m.

Whaaaat after everyone said this game is just so much better than Tekken, so super innovative, fresh, and new I barely see one good comment or the people who said all of that comment at all? Where are the trolls and game bashers to defend their precious new and amazing title that just beat out all the other games for not looking the same, having so many new moves and character models?

That rant is based off of what happened in the Tekken news thread not too long ago on here where everyone gave the game slack and compared it to SFV but it seems no on one likes SFV either which does not surprise me at all.

Now I am starting to believe regardless of what the game is the "gaming community" is the issue. There is no way that every new game that is coming out is as bad as they are making it seem. All they are doing now is aiming for drama everywhere they go. Maybe game producers should really just say F you all, make the game, put it in the arcades, release it straight to consoles and shrug.

They try to add things and change things based off of game community feedback but now the game community does not think rationally enough to give valid feedback at all. That is based off of what I just continue to see as of late since games started releasing early builds for fans to see.

AugustAPC said on January 31, 2015 at 5:42 a.m.

So much hate on such an unfinished product -.-

TheTTimeLives said on January 31, 2015 at 5:44 a.m.

sarif2soon said on January 31, 2015 at 5:44 a.m.

I keep seeing this excuse of "It's just in alpha" and "it's still unfinished" when in reality games like SF4 looks the same now as it did in alpha gameplay-wise (despite some saying it looked terrible and different). See #26.

And when beta testing starts, you'll use the excuse of "you're hating a game that's still not out".

From what I've seen here, no one is complaining about graphics when they talk about "how it looks" but about how it plays out.

There's an issue, and if you're not willing to admit it, then Capcom won't fix it. That is the reality of it. You keep taking this apologist stance, and you will get these mechanics and slow pace in the final product. Mark these words and hold them against me.

But you know what the worst part is? When this does happen, you will still defend it.

Again and again, on and on, people who are familiar enough with fighting games can tell you what the game would be like from experience with previous titles and versions and so forth, yet this excuse card of "it's unfinished" is pulled out every time despite the fact that predictions come true every time.

They've already planned what they want the game to look like, and they're showing you that. It's not gonna be different from the final product by much (I'm still talking about mechanics), and if it was, it would be for the worse because they're trying to make it look good now, yet that's not working because obviously bad.

A kid grows up loving physics, what do you expect him to be when he's an adult, a fashion designer?

You go ahead and say it's an unfinished product and ignore the past.

gigantor21 said on January 31, 2015 at 5:48 a.m.

Or perhaps they're gauging opinions now because it's still in alpha and they have time to adjust things? Just a thought.

SeriphAngel said on January 31, 2015 at 5:52 a.m.

Again(in general) the gaming community just wants to complain but does not want to actually help create a resolution to the issues. Realistically I do not think a lot of them even really care and just want to join sides with whom ever looks like they are getting the most attention. You and I both know they will still buy the game, play it, but act as if any of the issues they so state are there ever existed.

The community has lost all sense of individuality and just rallies against anything like it is the current trend without thinking now a days....

disp said on January 31, 2015 at 6 a.m.

Atleast it looks different than SF4. Tekken7 looks like TTT2 which looked like T6.

fawaz said on January 31, 2015 at 6:09 a.m.

First things first, the game looks beautiful. Secondly, I agree it seems a bit slower and the action needs to be faster. But having said that, I don't want to see it end up look like it's not SF, but rather MVC. The timings on combos shouldn't be as tight as they are in SFIV, for one thing.

I see they are trying to approach a wider audience this time though, which is good. That's all I have to say for now.

gamenowlab said on January 31, 2015 at 6:10 a.m.

It's funny how most people are b!tchiNg about speed of the game that's a simple fix. SPEED LOL
DID you ever think maybe it's slow for a reson. Beginning stages of development calm down.

They just ad the simple speed ☆☆☆☆☆ SF2 Turbo stars in SNES

LittleScvmbag said on January 31, 2015 at 6:12 a.m.

colossus said on January 31, 2015 at 6:13 a.m.

Let me continue, please:... Т6... which had the same mechanics as T5...which had the same mechanics as T4 etc

Tekken is the FIFA of FG - they just improve the graphics a little bit, add a couple of well drawn characters, change the char balance a bit and that's it. No new mechanics, no new play styles, nothing. It is the same brain dead game for a very long time.

danistheman said on January 31, 2015 at 6:13 a.m.

I think it looks fine. It's a little slow, but I like the more realistic fighting.

SeriphAngel said on January 31, 2015 at 6:14 a.m.

Apologies I could not resist.

fawaz said on January 31, 2015 at 6:15 a.m.

I now see that you got banned for a reason. Just for clarification, I was talking in perspective of catering to a wider audience. This 'issue' I'm talking about has been known well for a while now for keeping new players from entering the SF realm.

GammaChemical said on January 31, 2015 at 6:15 a.m.

SeriphAngel said on January 31, 2015 at 6:19 a.m.

Well I see someone has never actually played Tekken lol. Good show.

pip said on January 31, 2015 at 6:20 a.m.

If they don't speed up the pace a bit, this game will fail, because USFIV will be better and more enjoyable.

Sure, it's easier to make a good online with a slower game, and Capcom may think it's more "noob friendly" but if the core game sucks because it's too slow, wether the online is good or not will be meaningless. Remember Cross Tekken : it also tried to be noob friendly with certain gems but it was a bad idea because it failed hard in its core gameplay.

USFIV will be the game to which SFV will be compared, so if the pace feels super awkward they will kill it before it is even out. There is no way I'll buy this "slug fest" (slow as a snail), even if I love the soundtrack and don't dislike the graphics. It looks damn boring and a huge step backward compared to USFIV. They'd better find a pace like third Strike that also uses some slow moves / long block stun, but not that slow. Faster animations would also look much more natural. It's terrible for now.

I hope Daigo will tell them he will never play it again if they don't use a new build with faster speed.

Cipher said on January 31, 2015 at 6:24 a.m.

You need a lot to disapoint me. But you did it, great work.

This game is way to slow,Ryus moves looks like he is 90 years old.Even for a work in progres is this way to slow. SFIV had a good speed,but V looks currently like a slowmotion game.

Load more comments