BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma move listings added to EventHubs

Posted by Jonathan 'Catalyst' Grey • March 25, 2014 at 9:36 p.m. PDT

DreamKing23 was hard at work today updating our move listings for BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma and now you'll find a complete breakdown for all 26 characters.

We've also went back and updated the pages for the returning cast members to reflect any changes in their specials and such.

You can visit the index page above, or hit the break to find links to all of the character's move listings.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma moves

Relius
Tager
Taokaka
Terumi
Tsubaki
Valkenhayn

Comments

icejohn said on March 25, 2014 at 9:42 p.m.

Beast!
Thanks for all the hard work.

sarif2soon said on March 25, 2014 at 10:10 p.m.

I see all the hard work you guys put into this site and it makes me feel ashamed of myself because I'm just sitting here and not doing anything. I'm gonna change that right now.

KemetWarlord17 said on March 25, 2014 at 10:15 p.m.

Thanks for this. Got my Limited Edition today. Such a brilliant, deep and sexy fighter.

Ninjanuity said on March 25, 2014 at 11:33 p.m.

:]

hanyuun said on March 25, 2014 at 11:42 p.m.

Thanks for the work and love for BlazBlue.
Hope you are going to update these move lists when 1.10 patch is released for consoles, some inputs and move properties are going to change.

TagAnarchy said on March 26, 2014 at 12:09 a.m.

You guys...

You're awesome.

Eye_of_Orochi said on March 26, 2014 at 12:56 a.m.

This is going to be the next hype-bringer for EVO 2014.

Yung said on March 26, 2014 at 2:27 a.m.

All this BlazBlue going on here ... I LOVE IT ! Now we need character tutorials just like Street Fighter 4.

Paradonyx said on March 26, 2014 at 6:40 a.m.

I am SO tempted to buy a PS3 just to play Amane. God, that SOB is fabulous. Its too bad this isn't for 360, and for the people that imported, they are most likely more skilled..

ScarletTerror said on March 26, 2014 at 8:05 a.m.

Yes Amane! I plan to play him, along with Tsubaki and Relius.....Or I would have but I don't have a PS3. Oh well, I can always look at the game on my shelf and pretend I am playing it.

Dravidian said on March 26, 2014 at 8:28 a.m.

I forgot to check yesterday, but how big is the PSN version?

NoizyChild said on March 26, 2014 at 9:15 a.m.

Thinking about picking this up, but I hear that you have to main this game in order to be decent at it.

What are some good characters to start with? I like Ragna, Hazama, and Azrael so far.

Eden said on March 26, 2014 at 9:41 a.m.

Ragna is a good character to start with if you like him.

And thank you Eventhubs for that coverage.

mrambitious said on March 26, 2014 at 9:41 a.m.

You do not need to main it at all, but its a 4 button-layout similar to P4A with the triggers and bumpers set as combinations of the other buttons (grab, meter cancel similar to FADC, burst, etc.) so your sf4 skills are meaningless aside from general fundamentals. Ragna is the best to go into combo trials and learn the game, since he is the ryu of the game. I personally really really like Relius Clover and Platinum, but the Clovers require you learn to effectively use a doll which follows you / you control and Platinum is more like a rocket raccoon type where you rely on trickery and projectiles.

mrambitious said on March 26, 2014 at 9:45 a.m.

Adding onto my post. Im buying mine right now. Heading to gamestop on my lunch break. BB is not my fav fighter, but is definitely one of the most fun and enjoyable and is worth a purchase. Anything Arksys makes will be quality, they dont pull any of the Capcom SFxT type BS. Definitely worth a buy for anyone who hasnt played it yet.

ScarletTerror said on March 26, 2014 at 10:23 a.m.

Cough BlazBlue Continuum Shift EXTEND Cough.

DrDevice said on March 26, 2014 at 10:24 a.m.

My Japanese download was a little more than 8 gigs

geoomega said on March 26, 2014 at 12:48 p.m.

Thanks for having blazblue cp in you listing, its my favorite fighting game....

NoizyChild said on March 26, 2014 at 5:23 p.m.

Because having the fanbase buy an entirely new game for one character is the equivalent to updating a disc with free balance patches and 12 characters for $20.

Dravidian said on March 26, 2014 at 6:50 p.m.

Thx. I may hold off on getting this then. I'm Not paying $50+tax for this and while $40+Kokonoe is more reasonable I prefer to have larger games on disc.......but I want to play Bullet and Azreal ;_;

Decisions, decisions...

ScarletTerror said on March 26, 2014 at 7:06 p.m.

Well you are kinda forgetting the added Story Mode options, Abyss Mode(I think it is called that), and new Gallery items. But yeah you are correct.