Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn Indiegogo campaign started, development team seeking $450,000 to fund game

Posted by Nicholas 'MajinTenshinhan' Taylor • March 6, 2014 at 8:46 a.m. PST

Many people are aware of the old fighting game Shaq Fu, which was released for home consoles back in the 90s. The game was based on basketball superstar Shaquille O'Neal, and wasn't particularly well-received.

But with all the attention fighting games have been getting lately, what better time to revive this old classic, and give it another shot?

A fundraising campaign over at Indiegogo is underway to fund such a project. Hit the jump to find several videos pertaining to Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn, and details on how to be a part of the effort to bring this game to life.

An official YouTube page for Shaq-Fu has been launched, and below you'll find the videos uploaded to said page. The videos include the game teaser, a campaign video from Shaquille O'Neal himself and a look at the development crew behind the game.

Here's a fourth video from Shaq Fu Man, discussing details about the upcoming game.

The development team is said to include people who worked on major games such as Halo, Street Fighter, Final Fantasy, Alan Wake, Spec Ops: The Line, Battlefield, Killzone, Max Payne, Duke Nukem and other large game franchises.

The development team are seeking $450,000 to fund the project. Go here to help out.

Click images for larger versions

It appears that, contrary to the original Shaq-Fu, this game is a beat-em-up rather than a fighting game. We'll keep you posted on additional details.

Below, you'll find a few quotes from the developers regarding the game.

He is the best center ever to play the game. Of course he's got money, and yes he will be investing a lot of his own time and money in this project. We will be investing considerably more of our own money in the game than we are asking for.

Shaq Fu is what the original game should have been – an instant classic. We're talking Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Devil May Cry. It’s a modern day take on the classic beat ‘em up. Play as Shaquille O’Neal – learn hundreds of moves and battle techniques, take on thousands of enemies with dozens of cool melee weapons, battle bosses in dynamic arenas, master cool finishing moves and play with your buddies in COOP mode or against each other in player vs player combat.

Thanks to Shinkuu_Kikoken, MrDrOfficer, R4C2010, Jerecaine, GodotLaserFace, Pharaoh_Amaranth, Jookey, Chamba, Bloody_hado, Truegamer, 4HTim, OhYouDontSayThat and an anonymous reader for sending this in.

Comments

SevenDaggers said on March 6, 2014 at 8:47 a.m.

... I am real curious to how this is going to end.

Dodoria said on March 6, 2014 at 8:48 a.m.

I'M HYPE!!!!!!!!!! :D :D LET'S GO!!

bunny said on March 6, 2014 at 8:52 a.m.

all my feeling towards this happening are negative No! No! No!

Spordo said on March 6, 2014 at 8:57 a.m.

good luck, not interested!

Tragedy said on March 6, 2014 at 8:57 a.m.

What better time to revive this "classic?"

Never. That's when it should be revived. Never.

thec0re3 said on March 6, 2014 at 8:58 a.m.

A shame its not going to be a fighting game anymore it would have been nice to see what they would have done differently.

HyperGadoken said on March 6, 2014 at 8:58 a.m.

call it Shaq FU: Culture Shaq. This looks like it might be a hack and slash which is a shame.

HyperGadoken said on March 6, 2014 at 8:58 a.m.

Inb4 stupid Maximilian reaction trailer that gets 50,000 hits.

bagel_bytez said on March 6, 2014 at 8:59 a.m.

Don't games usually make revenue by actually makin the game and then selling it? The only way I could see giving money is if that money counted as your pre-order and you have a 100% money back should the game not be released... I think the only game that could pull something like that off is street fighter itself. If capcom released a statement that they needed $20 from each player to have the budget for sf5 it would be a no brainer (provided a legal document that states dhalsim is in the game :p)

EG2 said on March 6, 2014 at 9:07 a.m.

MASSIVE Dodge, Castlevania 2, and Old Spice video pop-ups blocking the whole page. Fix this. This is why people use adblock here. It's absurd without it on.

LeonHartEX said on March 6, 2014 at 9:07 a.m.

...I'm honestly amazed that this is real...given the history of Shaq Fu. Especially when there used to be a website dedicated to finding and destroying copies of the game.

Surprised that it's not going to be a fighter but a beat 'em up instead. I'll say that the voice acting prize looks cool and all but, not sure I would pay $150 for it...yeah, not worth it.

mrambitious said on March 6, 2014 at 9:09 a.m.

Honestly, any developers asking consumers to fund their projects AND purchase their product once its finished are begging for failure. Skullgirls worked because it was a great game seeking funds for an update and DLC development. ShaqFu doesn't guarantee anything besides a game with Shaq in it. Everything else is completely up in the air and for all you know you're going to fund the worst video game of all time.

Developers: risk your own damn money, half of the companies requesting crown funding these days make millions a year in profits. We front the corporations their money and (possibly) could never even see the game released?

XeroDgX said on March 6, 2014 at 9:10 a.m.

I thought I was the only one.......

djm0001 said on March 6, 2014 at 9:10 a.m.

I hope this game is full of IcyHot advertisements, seriously though they made Shaq so dis-proportionally ripped haha

SolxBaiken said on March 6, 2014 at 9:12 a.m.

Well they list both co-op and versus play in the list of features. I think it will still be a fighter, just not in the completely traditional sense. It seems they're actually taking a very similar approach that Abyss Odyssey in which every enemy [but it seems the case for Shaq Fu it only applies to bosses?] you defeat "unlocks" a new character for you to play as, each with just as comprehensive a moveset as your initial character.

That design aspect alone is quite intriguing, and bringing that to a head-to-head environment such as in fighters could open up a whole new sub-genre and player base.

sarif2soon said on March 6, 2014 at 9:15 a.m.

This makes my spider-sense tingle.

pants4ever said on March 6, 2014 at 9:16 a.m.

Varadain said on March 6, 2014 at 9:17 a.m.

Shaq confirmed 5th USF4 Character.

jwim said on March 6, 2014 at 9:18 a.m.

If it says that this is a flexible campaign does that mean that they will make the game even if the donation goal isn't met? If that's the case then the lower tier donation incentives look decent..... It would also make sense as to why they started the indie gogo campaign in the first place

SirRetro08 said on March 6, 2014 at 9:19 a.m.

This can't be happening...or else my name is John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt........and it's not.

Shredded said on March 6, 2014 at 9:21 a.m.

He looks like Dee Jay in this game.

Arrancar said on March 6, 2014 at 9:24 a.m.

i get more hype at watching anime chicks pooping
but for real im gonna give this game a chanc...
never mind not even gonna play it

Wardog said on March 6, 2014 at 9:26 a.m.

They need to redo shaq image over. It doesn't look right and he got too much muscles... come on really.lol

He looks like a muscle version of Goomba from the Mario bros movie.lol, the ones with the small heads. They need to go back to the drawing board on this one.

Synless said on March 6, 2014 at 9:28 a.m.

I'd support if it was a fighting game.

Yung said on March 6, 2014 at 9:30 a.m.

At least it will be better than X Tekken.

LuckTactics said on March 6, 2014 at 9:37 a.m.

Wait, why does everyone seem to be missing the big elephant in the room?

Why doesn't Shaquille himself fund the game?

Is he broke? lol

By the way, that isn't shaquille in that game, it's Quinton Rampage Jackson lol!

jwim said on March 6, 2014 at 9:42 a.m.

I think the campaign may be to judge interest in the game and it's a way for people to be involved with the game if it's still gonna be made even if the donation goal isn't met.... It's just my speculation but that's the only way it makes sense in my head after watching the videos lol

Freyzii said on March 6, 2014 at 9:42 a.m.

You'd think Shaq himself could fund this.

GodotLaserFace said on March 6, 2014 at 9:45 a.m.

I was about to say the same, he could easily fund this himself. And he also mentioned that developers from Halo, Street Fighter and Final Fantasy are working on this, why aren't they funding this?

It's cool that Shaq himself acknowledges that the first Shaq Fu was a piece of crap lol. I have to admit that I'm curious about how this will turn out.

TagAnarchy said on March 6, 2014 at 9:47 a.m.

Hahah, watch this somehow become EVO worthy Just watch.

MRN_SirFoxington said on March 6, 2014 at 9:51 a.m.

I don't know why EH even bothered to put "this" into the news feed here pardon to sound blunt but seriously...LOL! I would rather watch a video of Gootecks eating a apple and him being Buttnaked.....

Otter_of_Death said on March 6, 2014 at 9:52 a.m.

Isn't there another Shaq Fu confirmed to be in production via NOT charity?

alphachimp said on March 6, 2014 at 9:52 a.m.

Sorry...no funding from me...Shaq has more than enough to fund this game. 450000 grand is a drop in the bucket for him.

Baby_Astaroth said on March 6, 2014 at 9:56 a.m.

I wouldn't give them a penny for this.

king_e_dawg said on March 6, 2014 at 9:57 a.m.

How much did the first game make? Because THAT'S what they should be asking for. No more.

Xatsuna said on March 6, 2014 at 9:58 a.m.

The point with this funding is to see if the players are interested to play the game. Not to earn money.

If the funding does not reach the goal then it simply means nobody are interested.

Jason said on March 6, 2014 at 10:02 a.m.

Damn those character models look god awful. Shaq could fund this thing with the money stuck in his couch cushions, no way I'm putting money into this.

In other news - I can't click anything at the top of the Eventhubs page without getting the Stick of Truth ad link instead. Can't navigate back to the main page from here by clicking the Eventhubs logo, can't click on the SSF4 icon at all, can't click on the left half of the MvC3 icon. Can't click on any of the profile buttons at the top of the page. All the links are unusable with the Stick of Truth ad on top of them.

I don't usually complain about ads but come on. Fix your damn website.

SeMi_AuTo said on March 6, 2014 at 10:10 a.m.

One I can't believe there doing this game lol. But, I'm ok with it. Two Shaq wish he was that cut. Three shoutout to the 90's boom bap. You can never go wrong with that.......

Wardog said on March 6, 2014 at 10:11 a.m.

You're right. He should invest in his own game if he's confident about it. Cause if this game flop and didn't sell well... he can't blame nobody but himself.

Tbh. I think this game should be PSN/XBLA/VC (virtually console) download store only, for 9.99 or 14.99 (depends on how well the game turn out). Saves money in his pocket and won't hurt the consumer pockets if this game was big flop with bugs. Especially if they're paying 59.99 +taxes. Ride to hell, Aliens marines, Rambo game and Star Trek... I'm looking at ya'll.

Sadisticcupid said on March 6, 2014 at 10:14 a.m.

i'm in class trying not to scream no at the top of my lungs oh my god my friend is beside me hearing me whisper a very exasperated no

DarknessFallz said on March 6, 2014 at 10:16 a.m.

?_?

Kijui said on March 6, 2014 at 10:16 a.m.

Hey! That's not my name either!

ON topic:
Um, i don't think this will be a fighting game... I was hoping it'd be a fighting game... also is it a coincidence that Shaq has been my favorite player since 2000, just as long as I've been a Saikyonaut?

G0dmqsteR said on March 6, 2014 at 10:19 a.m.

So it's a beat-'em-up . . . LAME !

UncleBibby said on March 6, 2014 at 10:21 a.m.

actually this game is going to have competitive multiplayer, so, no, it's not just a beat-em-up. It's also a fighting game. It has multiple playable characters too, besides Shaq. I donated 35 bucks!

Wardog said on March 6, 2014 at 10:23 a.m.

If the first game was a failure and earned a a title "worst game ever" next to E.T then that should tell you something. With a rep like that, people won't take your next game seriously... especially how this new one look and isn't a fighting game no more.

I think everybody know the answer to that question, you just said. He's going have to pull a miracles out of his behind if he want this game to stand out. In a good way

SummerUndercover said on March 6, 2014 at 10:25 a.m.

I can't help but think that the people who are funding this game are the same people that enjoy watching those SyFy channel movies that are intentionally awful.

Aluppoj said on March 6, 2014 at 10:28 a.m.

They've got to be kidding. Shaq has this much money in his pocket as we speak!

I'd once heard that he's never even cashed an NBA check, and he's wealthy beyond his dreams from Shoe deals and other endorsements.

It's borderline shameful to ask for donations for this. Send that money to a good cause.

Aluppoj said on March 6, 2014 at 10:31 a.m.

Sorry, but you're freaking insane lol.

But whatever, it's your money.

jwim said on March 6, 2014 at 10:44 a.m.

So much negativity lol I can't tell if people are just reading the title and posting or if they actually read the campaign, watched the videos, and still decided to post and sound stooopid

AlphaLegend said on March 6, 2014 at 10:44 a.m.

If this was a fund for Capcom to do Street Fighter 5....then yes, even if they did a fund to get another 6 characters in Ultra Street fighter 4....then yes, but for this game....forget about it!!!!!

UncleBibby said on March 6, 2014 at 10:44 a.m.

honestly, i have more money right now than i usually do. Plus i already wanted to donate to a Shaq fu 2 crowdfunding campaign before i even knew there was one. I think this'll be awesome and i just got a new gaming laptop so i want some games for it!!! Not that this'll be finished anytime soon, but, ya know, i'm preparing for the future.

Cottoneyes said on March 6, 2014 at 10:45 a.m.

Considering the amount of Reboots that didn't turn out so bad giving Shaq fu another chance isn't too bad for me.

Besides I know how to loosen up and enjoy a good joke.

BlackOnyxThunder said on March 6, 2014 at 10:45 a.m.

I actually see this happening. Now only if Max was here... you know... to bring the hype!

freshprince said on March 6, 2014 at 10:47 a.m.
akillyz said on March 6, 2014 at 10:52 a.m.

One does not simply ask for $450,000 to produce a sequel to the worst game ever made.

URAmk2 said on March 6, 2014 at 10:55 a.m.

looks better than ki already.

NoizyChild said on March 6, 2014 at 10:57 a.m.

No. No. Mmm-mm. Uh-uh. No, no, no. No. HELL NO. No. I refuse. No. Nah. F**k no. Not a chance. Negative. Nein. Nah bruh.

No to the power of NO.

Just.....no.

gammabolt17 said on March 6, 2014 at 11:01 a.m.

...my head is full of f$%# right now.

SAMURAI said on March 6, 2014 at 11:06 a.m.

Looks better than SFxT.

Nader886 said on March 6, 2014 at 11:16 a.m.

looked like a side scrolling beat em up judging by the one screen shot in the third vid. and why can't shaqs ballin ass fund it?...

ShiroiKaze said on March 6, 2014 at 11:16 a.m.

The moment it became a beat em up rather than a fighting game was the moment the whole "legacy" argument went out the window.

damnat1on said on March 6, 2014 at 11:31 a.m.

riku45 said on March 6, 2014 at 11:34 a.m.

this is like the need for speed movie - it is happening but I don't want to believe it is :(

gammabolt17 said on March 6, 2014 at 11:36 a.m.

Guys the kickstarter says he is investing more money than they are asking for.

IareBeStayDrunk said on March 6, 2014 at 11:40 a.m.

I like the art style if this is a true fighter. otherwise, Ill pass.

Quan said on March 6, 2014 at 11:45 a.m.

Yo ur post literally stopped my own comment becuz u stole my thoughts entirely... this is absurd 1. Why???, 2. Shaq shud invest in his own damn game, he has plenty of money to go around.... lord knows how many of his comedy specials I watched, he has it

IareBeStayDrunk said on March 6, 2014 at 11:46 a.m.

3-d beat'em up. eww. what a waste.

KaboomKid said on March 6, 2014 at 11:48 a.m.

So...no Mummy Man? No Cat Girl? I actually kind of liked those characters.

d55pedal said on March 6, 2014 at 11:49 a.m.

As much as this game announcement pissed me off since the last game was one of the worst games of all time period Thank God I never played it and I thought this game announcement was a practical joke I completely gutted the idea for this game. So at first I was with everyone else on this and I know what I said last time about this game that it shows disrespect to the community. However at the same time let's look at who's helping to make this game a success.

Halo, Street Fighter, Final Fantasy, Alan Wake, Spec Ops: The Line, Battlefield, Killzone, Max Payne, Duke Nukem when it was boss

While no doubt Shaq fu is dubbed the worst fighting game how can I say this game will be bad with all of these famous people who made some of the most famous games right now supporting it.

Despite what I said and boy is it hard for me to say this I might give this game a chance. Although I would highly recommend it would be sold on the xbox live marketplace and PSN online.
Also kill the whole rampage look it doesn't fit cause we all know he's not that ripped but who's knows they might make this work.

Also the second reason despite how hard it is for me to retract my words earlier about this game is what could possibly happen if we do support this game if all of these people that made these games are standing behind it.
Halo, Final Fantasy, Alan Wake, Spec Ops: The Line, Battlefield, Killzone, Max Payne, Duke Nukem

If this goes well then this can help get all of these companies get more involved with fighting games. So if this goes well who's to say they don't help make some other fighting games we want succeed better such as these games listed that could use some help. Who's to say if this goes well that they won't help make the fighting game tournament community better as well who knows I'd say I would support this for the possible benefits it could have at least I respect Shaq's approach to this a lot more than I respect KI(Killer Instinct) which I have 0 respect for especially for the sinful practices it commits.

KOF(King of fighters) Despite being a good fighting game this game has yet to receive enough good reception besides evo time and suffers from problems that are keeping this game from getting serious light.

The marvel vs capcom franchise despite this game being the 2nd most hype game in the FGC right now it suffers from many problems which only the tournament community is really keeping this game alive and the online for this game is terrible as well as other problems that which we all know of. This game may be hype however I don't know for how much longer if it doesn't see more support as its struggling in its current state and less people are getting involved with the game.
Same to be said for the tournament community as a whole despite the viewers.

So I would say we should support it and see where it leads let's give it a chance even if its just for the possible benefits it could have.

BlankaBeast said on March 6, 2014 at 11:50 a.m.

Wait.....what?

corijei said on March 6, 2014 at 11:59 a.m.

Apparently Shaq, you are FUing it up. FUing it up big time. With fighting games being as hot as they are, it would be the perfect opportunity to get back in the scene. Would love to see Shaq Fu 2 at Evo. Would have donated if it wasn't a beat em up.

Mr2Good said on March 6, 2014 at noon

I'm hype for the game. But $450,000 for Shaq is nothing for him. It's a tax write-off. He could easily fund the game himself...still hype though.

IareBeStayDrunk said on March 6, 2014 at 12:01 p.m.

Only actual retards would think that there will be any corollary between the previous game and this. Just the name/person. It's its own entity. Killer instinct 1,2,3 are like xbone K.i? Duke nukem for 360 is like its past glory? clearly sf xt is the same as sf4 and tekken. Don't be stupid and over exaggerate ala #57 #45.

If this were a year after the release of the original, Id say you have a point.

Hate this game not because of the previous. Hate it because its crowdfunding. Hate it because its not a legitimate 2-d/3-d fighter. Hate it because you disliked the lakers/heat.

doublef said on March 6, 2014 at 12:02 p.m.

why doesn't Shaq just fund this himself? I'm sure 450k is like nothing to him. Why go through the kickstarter process?

MuMuGuy said on March 6, 2014 at 12:14 p.m.

Hopefully Shaq will receive buffs in this game. He was by far the weakest character in the original Shaq Fu.

NissanZaxima said on March 6, 2014 at 12:17 p.m.

Beat em up, not a fighting game.

BlackRain said on March 6, 2014 at 12:20 p.m.

You know, it’s funny that dozens of people on this page asked that while there’s a whole section on the campaign page titled “Cant Shaq fund it himself?”.

MuMuGuy said on March 6, 2014 at 12:22 p.m.

I know, I was joking about how Shaq was complete garbage in the original game.

FakeVariable said on March 6, 2014 at 12:31 p.m.

CAAAN YOUUUU DIG IIITTTTT!!!!

1ButtonDash said on March 6, 2014 at 12:33 p.m.

I think it's gonna be a streets of rage style game.

p.s. I know it's super early in development but the teaser looks like total butt. Shaq looks like he's on synthol. (which btw any pussy who takes synthol is a little bitch)

HooliganComboFTW said on March 6, 2014 at 12:38 p.m.

Wonder if there will be a free throw mini-game where you have to maintain a 50% success ratio or you fail the mission.

NissanZaxima said on March 6, 2014 at 12:43 p.m.

I wasn't directing the comment towards anyone specific. I just see a lot of people contemplating on a fighting game that won't even exist, save a lot of time and arguing lol.

tortoos said on March 6, 2014 at 12:47 p.m.

They already stated shaq is pouring in a ton of his own money to fund the game, 450,000 is peanuts compared to what he's likely putting up. I am absolutely willing to give this another shot. It's a concept just stupid enough to work. Like Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death.

Pachendrix said on March 6, 2014 at 12:54 p.m.

Not giving a dime if it's not a fighting game as well as beat 'em up.

Also, to anyone complaining about "Shaq has more than enough money to fund the whole thing himself". First, you're a dumb ass, second, they clearly state (at Indiegogo), that he's already giving more than enough money, and they're only doing this to see how much are people actually interested in the game, and third, again, you're a dumb ass for not reading.

BossDynamite said on March 6, 2014 at 1:01 p.m.

Seeing that it's a beat Em up gives me hope that it's good. If the soundtrack is like this, that's at least one good thing. I wait for games to at least be hands on before I judge.

RedRapperSux said on March 6, 2014 at 1:04 p.m.

No way in hell will I help fund a millionaire.

cuzzo said on March 6, 2014 at 1:05 p.m.

I was excited for this until now... A beat em up tho??? Really?

NoizyChild said on March 6, 2014 at 1:13 p.m.

You've literally typed an entire essay of nothing. I am truly in awe.

Xatsuna said on March 6, 2014 at 1:23 p.m.

By that logic nobody should buy the next Street Fighter game. Cause SFxTekken failed so hard.

Or nobody should play the next Star Wars game. Cause Star Wars The Old Republic did not live up to expectation.

If all gamers went by your logic. Then the whole gaming industry would have died out long time ago!

Oh and nobody should play Age Of Empires cause Age Of Empires 3 failed so hard.

JELIFISH19 said on March 6, 2014 at 1:34 p.m.

This is a pretty interesting campaign. They're planning on selling the game for $30. But you can get it for $15 if you help fund it through. There's no reason not to do if you're interested in it. Shaq can probably fund the entire thing himself but this benefits the people more. We get the game cheaper by donating. If they reach their goal of $450,000, $22,500 will go to charity. It gives Shaq fans an opportunity for some great perks that they probably would otherwise never get. And some people just want the opportunity to be a part of the game. There's nothing wrong this. It benefits everyone. People find reasons to hate anything.

suicidali said on March 6, 2014 at 1:40 p.m.

I was skeptical, but it had me at "Shaqwave".

gammabolt17 said on March 6, 2014 at 1:41 p.m.

This got a pretty good laugh out of me.

d55pedal said on March 6, 2014 at 1:43 p.m.

Also another thing Batman and Robin wasn't a bad movie for its time period as it was made in the 90's and got a good reception for its time period so I don't know why that's mentioned I guess because The new Batman series was so much better now.

SMITUS said on March 6, 2014 at 1:52 p.m.

So let me get this straight. A new Shaq Fu game has started a crowdfunding campaign for a Shaq Fu sequel/reboot. Even though Shaq's already contributing to the project, they're still doing this so that they can gauge how interested everybody is. It's a beat-em up with co-op and versus, so it has some fighting game elements. A fraction of the money goes to charity, and you can stretch goals include mobile, 7th gen, and 8th gen console ports. You know what? This doesn't sound terrible, but it's safe to say don't get too hyped.

Ascender said on March 6, 2014 at 1:58 p.m.

I got the Reference!

Wardog said on March 6, 2014 at 2:05 p.m.

So let me get this straight... you're willing to pay for another game from any company that didn't want to fix their game (BF4,COD, Batman origin), game was bad/terrible (alien,ride to hell,etc) or ripping off their consumer(elder scroll online,COD,BF4,FF12)?

Its call common sense. If you know the game was terrible,buggy or rip off... why would you keep buying them?

Its like the COD games. People already knew how treyarch and infinity ward just add little new things in their game and don't really fix any of their bugs, OP weapons and abuse mechanic tactic, in their last game but brought it over to their newer version... yet, people still buy it and complain about the same thing. Why keep buying it?

Now Shaq FU was a terrible game and it earned a title "worst game ever"... then people made a game out of it, by smashing Shaq FU games. If a game got a bad rep like that, why would you buy the next installment? Oh, that's right... some people don't use common sense. See how COD keeps pushing out.

Shaq got the funds, so let him put a risk on his own game. If they want people to like their game and get interest in it... then let the consumer speak with their wallet when the game comes out and see what their getting. Especially when this game name got a bad rep.

That's like saying Capcom got the funds for SF5 or Mega man game and they still want people to fund them, to see if the people are interested in it. That's a dumb business move, to do that.

AveMcree said on March 6, 2014 at 2:09 p.m.

your confirmed racist... all black people do not look alike butthole!

drillbit777 said on March 6, 2014 at 2:16 p.m.

Actually Batman and Robin got critically panned at the time for basically being a toy commercial and overall a terrible movie. It pretty much killed the batman movie series for almost 10 years.

hazelnut1112 said on March 6, 2014 at 2:22 p.m.

Looking forward to it. I hope it doubles as a fighter as well.

DontTaseMeBro said on March 6, 2014 at 2:22 p.m.

I LOL'd