Matches from PandaxGaming's Ultimate Fight Night: Ultra Edition ft. Smug, Shine, Native Impact, alucarD, Broly Traps, Chin, Sonyono, and more

Posted by Cheng Kai 'KarbyP' Sim • June 18, 2014 at 10:31 a.m. PDT

If you missed any of the excellent matches from Ultimate Fight Night: Ultra Edition yesterday night, and are dying to watch, say, CORN alucarD's Hugo take on AG Native Impact's T. Hawk, well, PandaxGaming has some very good news for you.

The entire stream is archived on Twitch and available for viewing for subscribers to PandaxGaming's Twitch.tv channel. But if you're not a subscriber, this morning Pandax has very kindly uploaded all of the matches last night for your viewing pleasure.

Source: PandaxGaming. You can also watch the entire archived stream here (subscription required).

Comments

bagel_bytez said on June 18, 2014 at 10:37 a.m.

I caught a bit of this but couldn't watch it all, I'm excited to see all the matches

L said on June 18, 2014 at 10:55 a.m.

I feel like MLSwear deserves to be in the headline. That set was nuts.

Remondo02 said on June 18, 2014 at 10:58 a.m.

TheKillerKiwi said on June 18, 2014 at 11:03 a.m.

That yang did a very good job of showing how dangerous ultra yang is. Amazing pressure.

fernandolkf said on June 18, 2014 at 11:16 a.m.

Did Shiine drop Gouken?

Green016 said on June 18, 2014 at 11:20 a.m.

Is Ultras netcode even worse than AE? Why doesn't Capcom try to improve it or something? Damn, after living in Asia for a while I can honestly say that American internet is truly garbage and a complete joke. We get ripped off so badly here by Verizon, Comcast, etc it's not even funny.

breveglieri said on June 18, 2014 at 11:20 a.m.

Smug exposed for the fraud that he is!

Asgardwolf said on June 18, 2014 at 11:28 a.m.

Panda vs Low Ti3r God was the best set of the night. Good for Panda for kicking his azz... LTG is rage quiter scrub with a big mouth...

chaoslimits said on June 18, 2014 at 11:35 a.m.

I just realized it's not "King Smugcake".
D:

godfist314 said on June 18, 2014 at 11:39 a.m.

I guess it depends on which ISP you have and how bad or good their service is. I live in the southeast of USA and Charter provides internet here. It's not bad considering I can watch Twitch streams at a full 720p60fps nearly perfect. I get about 20 megabits/sec so downloading/streaming/surfing web pages is pretty darn good as long as my computer isn't overloaded or my wireless usb adapter doesn't have weak reception.

Of course there is leagues of room for improvement. Charter is *supposed* to be upgrading every customer's internet to 60 Mbps (or more!) but you have to get the bundle package of phone/cable/internet to get the increased speed.

messias_89 said on June 18, 2014 at 12:23 p.m.

alucard so good.he proves that hugo doesnt suck as people think.of course he is a hard character to use,he is no cammy,but how can a grapller that does insane damage and has a great anti-air be low tier?of course he has bad match-ups,but that doesnt means hugo sucks.what sucks is the majority of the players that play him,who dont have idea of what they are doing.

Burnt said on June 18, 2014 at 12:45 p.m.

Agreed 100%

Whengameswerefun said on June 18, 2014 at 1:08 p.m.

Ahhh yes someone has finally said the truth yes the corporations are raping us all. I have comcast too boot 105 dl / 11 up and to be honest its not even consistent and my area is pretty updated I did have fios at one point but that junk would keep cutting off or run at crawl speeds where I was calling on a daily to reset my signal.

MrNova749 said on June 18, 2014 at 1:12 p.m.

I thought I was the only one that noticed that. He gets really really mad if you beat him in a close match, then he'll try to get to you first to 5 you to prove he's better.

Homeboy need to get some pussy and chill out.

TheAlmightyVox said on June 18, 2014 at 1:20 p.m.

So glad Low Tier Fraud got his ass handed to him. Can't stand people like that. Hold dat L on ya chest.

mrambitious said on June 18, 2014 at 1:57 p.m.

If they say 50/15, expect 15/5. Especially if you have Verizon or Comcast. My friend upgraded from the 15/5 to 75/35 or something and after the upgrade we ran speed tests, still was barely break 10mbs upload. Luckily after a new $150 router, much more expensive monthly plan, and hours on the phone, you can now sometimes get 40/40, which is still not at all the service they claim to be providing, but it is lightyears better than the throttled 15/5 plan, which put us down to literally 5/2 sometimes. The entire internet provider industry is a complete load of garbage, they could easily offer 4x the speed at the same price and still make millions.

Malkathius said on June 18, 2014 at 2:16 p.m.

Anyone else get random disconnects or lag pauses since playing Ultra?

ExTheUberOne said on June 18, 2014 at 2:27 p.m.

LTG got bopped by a guy who kept dropping combos and didn't even punish half of the unsafe stuff he was doing.

khimaera said on June 18, 2014 at 2:39 p.m.

not disconnects but a lot of laggy matches for me is like 4 out of 5 matches are laggy...

that LTG scrub rage quitting as always haha

lowti3rgod said on June 18, 2014 at 4:14 p.m.

Dude had lag...lol a bunch of wimps keyboard speaking. I later bodied this dude in a ranked match without the bandwidth bieng sucked dry by a huge room and pointless spectator

suicine94 said on June 18, 2014 at 4:54 p.m.

the hosts are bias. that was rediculous. native was 2-1 up AND 1 round up and life lead in 2nd round when alucard rage quits..... then the host is like 'im gona make it 1-1 to be fair' and from the commentart u can tell hes a alucard dick rider

pxgiredman said on June 18, 2014 at 6:32 p.m.

1st off neither of them rage quit it was a connection issue and both agreed to have the match set back to 1-1 so please get facts straight before jumping to conclusions. Stuff like this makes it seem like we run an unfair event that is purely for entertainment. Also I am not a ****rider of anyone, just a fan who was hype to see high level Hugo play. Thanks for watching regardless :)

pxgiredman said on June 18, 2014 at 6:34 p.m.

Lol still crying on every platform you can I see, you also rage quit in ranked to and cried about that as well lol. Then you went and called PR Rog garbage after he bodied you as well just give it up man reflect on your own gameplay and stop crying about everything other than the fact that you just lost

lowti3rgod said on June 18, 2014 at 7:10 p.m.

Pr Rog did not "body" me did you see the match? I lost I did mot get bodied.

TheAlmightyVox said on June 18, 2014 at 9:50 p.m.

Ha, you calling someone a wimp. Look at the tough guy over here, he's super tough because he gets angry when people are better than him at video games, then gets even angrier when people call him out for acting like a baby.

lunarbreed said on June 20, 2014 at 7:23 a.m.

Did you watch the same matchup as I did? Neither one was outplayed...and how do you think that's in Hugo's favor?