Updated: Capcom looking into developing Street Fighter 5 on PS4 and Xbox One, Ono says earlier report about pay to win not accurate

Posted by Cheng Kai 'KarbyP' Sim • June 11, 2014 at 2:55 p.m. PDT

Updated: Capcom's Yoshinori Ono addressed Sports Nippon's report today and said that the "pay to win model is not accurate and isn't something we're planning for.

"Sorry for the confusion! We're still in early planning stages and will share more at a later date," added Ono.

Earlier: Although Capcom did not announce a new fighting game at E3 this year, according to Sponichi Annex, the online portal for the Sports Nippon Japanese newspaper, one of the fighting games maker's top executives did make a few comments regarding the next Street Fighter.

Capcom president and COO Haruhiro Tsujimoto said to media representatives in a group interview at E3 that the Osaka-based games maker has plans to develop a Street Fighter 5, and that it would not only fully utilize the unique features of online gaming, but also attempt to broaden the player base by making it more accessible for newcomers, Sponichi Annex reported.

"We'd like to steer away from making the next game such that skilled players will win, but unskilled players will lose almost instantaneously," Tsujimoto said.

As a means to achieve that (prevent unskilled players from losing instantaneously), Capcom is looking into possibly implementing some kind of pay-for-advantage system in Street Fighter 5 that will allow new players to cover for their lack of skill in matches. These comments were later refuted by Capcom's Yoshinori Ono.

According to Sponichi Annex, Street Fighter 5 is still years away from release, but Capcom is looking to put it out on the PS4 and Xbox One, at least as far as home video game consoles are concerned.

Source: Sponichi Annex

Comments

R4HU1_SHOTO said on June 11, 2014 at 9:52 a.m.

Why does Guile have a pancake on his head?

zombiebrian said on June 11, 2014 at 9:53 a.m.

If they do this no one will buy it they are massively missing the point

thf24 said on June 11, 2014 at 9:53 a.m.

Did they not learn from SFxT what terrible results those two characteristics yield? Please Capcom, don't ruin one of your flagship titles.

Count said on June 11, 2014 at 9:54 a.m.

Shoutouts to AutoBlock gems

sarif2soon said on June 11, 2014 at 9:54 a.m.

F*** pay-for-advantage models.

kaeshi said on June 11, 2014 at 9:54 a.m.

You cant make a game so that skilled players will win, without unskilled players getting hammered. The game is either skillful or it isnt.

Imagine if capcom go with this 'goal' then they will be making way for ArcSys or similar in the competative scene.

Lionheart819 said on June 11, 2014 at 9:54 a.m.

Street Fighter V: Pay to Win

Anon said on June 11, 2014 at 9:54 a.m.

"pay-for-advantage system in Street Fighter 5 that will allow new players to cover for their lack of skill in matches"

Didn't they learn anything from the SFxT gems that these types of mechanics don't belong in fighting games? It is, and should be, all about skill.

BlackRain said on June 11, 2014 at 9:54 a.m.

Oh boy, here we go...

Gorehound said on June 11, 2014 at 9:54 a.m.

Hopefully all new fighters will be next gen only.

Yisandra said on June 11, 2014 at 9:54 a.m.

As if sfIV wasn't already beginner friendly for a fighting game.
SFxT, Ultra, and now this ? What is happening to capcom ?

Fallenrose777 said on June 11, 2014 at 9:55 a.m.

"Capcom is looking into possibly implementing some kind of pay-for-advantage system in Street Fighter 5" if capcom does this, I AM DONE WITH SF!!!

massi4h said on June 11, 2014 at 9:55 a.m.

Admitting that they think pay to win is good. LOL ok

Echo01 said on June 11, 2014 at 9:56 a.m.

You have got to be joking, Capcom. You have GOT to be.

flairinmike said on June 11, 2014 at 9:57 a.m.

I think I just threw up a bit. Best start getting used to using a block button I guess.

gammabolt17 said on June 11, 2014 at 9:58 a.m.

They probably did learn from SFxT. I'm not with the pay to win attitude either, but let's see how this looks first. By the time any real work has been put in, there's no telling where their heads will be at anyway.

Smorgasboard said on June 11, 2014 at 9:58 a.m.

If it's all about skill, there will only be selectable character.

It should be all about fun.

AidanJames said on June 11, 2014 at 9:59 a.m.

You guys should calm down. That up there has been the design strategy for ALL major fighting game makers since Street Fighter 2. All it means is the REAL players flip a switch in the menus or on character select and completely ignore the "simple" mode.

Chronoless said on June 11, 2014 at 9:59 a.m.

I guess those that have the most money will be the strongest gamers in the world now, no point in working hard in learning a game, when you can go to work and make money to buy extra power.

meltsy said on June 11, 2014 at 9:59 a.m.

Confirmed: Street Fighter will die with USF4

pip said on June 11, 2014 at 9:59 a.m.

If Capcom is serious about this, I will tell them that they will happily kill their franchise. It will keep company with Street X Tekken in the graveyard of failed fighting games which tried to monetize with pay to win stuff (gems were a total failure in case they haven"t noticed).

Fallenrose777 said on June 11, 2014 at 10 a.m.

we seen how this goes-sfxt

ninja_philosopher said on June 11, 2014 at 10 a.m.

Pay for advantage??
once again it will turn out like this:

deathclown said on June 11, 2014 at 10:01 a.m.

lol as if we dont know cashcom errr capcom

casper_ said on June 11, 2014 at 10:01 a.m.

this would be fine if it was some kind of free to play spin off... if this was the official SFV then i think they would really be hurting their brand by dumbing it down.

DarkPhoenixRises said on June 11, 2014 at 10:01 a.m.

I don't even know what to say... does pay for advantage in a fighting game sound better coming out of one's mouth when it's said in Japanese?

KarbyP said on June 11, 2014 at 10:01 a.m.

Cos, I'D LIKE SOME POUNNNND CAKE!

Fallenrose777 said on June 11, 2014 at 10:02 a.m.

pay-to-win have always been in Fighting Games? uhhh.... no

AugustAPC said on June 11, 2014 at 10:02 a.m.

"pay-for-advantage"

Not only is that an absolutely abysmal, downright pitiful idea, it's scummy and only helps to enforce the negative, moneygrubbing persona that Capcom has adopted lately. There are PLENTY of alternatives that games have been using effectively. Take notes from games like Killer Instinct and BlazBlue, with extensive tutorials. F*CK off with your obvious, poisonous microtransaction scams with a pathetic cover of pandering to newer players.

You know, I keep wanting to support Capcom. I keep wanting to think these past 5 years have been a phase and that they'll learn from their mistakes. But they just keep on keeping the f*ck on.
I swear to god, if I see this sh*t, I'm DONE. Too many fighting games these days treating players right (aside from the occasional DLC milking) for me to put of with that sh*t.

Flame me to death, I couldn't give a f*ck.

NyuBomber said on June 11, 2014 at 10:03 a.m.

AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER "GOOD IDEA, BAD IDEA."

GOOD IDEA:
"They'd also like to implement some kind of feature that will allow users to spectate matches between high-level players directly within the game itself, "so as to allow beginners to learn how to use the special moves and pick up on general strategy, which will help in growing the userbase"."

BAD IDEA:
"As a means to achieve that (prevent unskilled players from losing instantaneously), Capcom is looking into possibly implementing some kind of pay-for-advantage system in Street Fighter 5 that will allow new players to cover for their lack of skill in matches."

Shoutouts to Animaniacs and that one guy/girl at Capcom who must be committing sudoku right now at having to submit to profit-driven game design while having healthy, genre- and player-friendly ideas.

furzinate said on June 11, 2014 at 10:03 a.m.

To attract casual i think a good storymode and a great tutorial will suffice! Not pay to win mechanics, Nobody likes that.

Dirge said on June 11, 2014 at 10:03 a.m.

SKILL said on June 11, 2014 at 10:03 a.m.

YAY!!!! SFxT2 announced!... Not...";(

P.s. In other words, ULTRA will never make it properly on next gen. That is until this PAYtoWIn model flops (again) and we can finally have UltraSF4 6th Stike 2016veR Re-revised!

MKX for the WIN!!!

ANGRY_SCAR said on June 11, 2014 at 10:04 a.m.

I won't be buying SF5 if they proceed with a pay to win system.

Idiot Capcom COO.

colossus said on June 11, 2014 at 10:05 a.m.

This...

I hope that THIS is a really bad joke.

djm0001 said on June 11, 2014 at 10:05 a.m.

I love how they try and present this crap like they're doing us all a big favor.

s0lid_snake said on June 11, 2014 at 10:06 a.m.

They need to learn from League of Legends imagine if LoL was pay to win it would be garbage. This clearly shows Capcom has no idea what they are doing...

nightmaresteam said on June 11, 2014 at 10:07 a.m.

Street Fighter V = Street Fighter X Tekken 2

DORMWORM said on June 11, 2014 at 10:08 a.m.

what? let them just play on easy or something this the only fighter based on skill

CAPCOM PLEASSSSE! let me design a black character for you instead of these stereotypical models you been doing since day one! even though that guy king cobra was looking ok, basically a shoto though

The8devils said on June 11, 2014 at 10:08 a.m.

Committing sudoku? Lol.

gammabolt17 said on June 11, 2014 at 10:08 a.m.

Which is why I said they probably did learn from that. This pay to win stuff could end up just being like stuff implemented in Marvel's simple mode or something. It probably won't get as drastic as it was in SFxT. Also, people will make themselves heard; by the time we actually SEE SFV, they will probably have dropped this already.

k1blader said on June 11, 2014 at 10:08 a.m.

They said the same thing about Vanilla Marvel 3, and pay for advantage? Who are you Infinity Ward?

GiBGUN said on June 11, 2014 at 10:08 a.m.

I want to see the series become a massive success, but microtransaction city is not the way to get there!

unseenpotential01 said on June 11, 2014 at 10:08 a.m.

Ohhh Goodness... NO MORE SFXT ABC COMBOS PLZ!!!!!!

Abbadon36 said on June 11, 2014 at 10:09 a.m.

LOL on just about every comment in this post.

MyKiLL said on June 11, 2014 at 10:09 a.m.

Welp

Raiken05 said on June 11, 2014 at 10:09 a.m.

No one. And I repeat, NO ONE in the FGC wants to "pay for advantage." This gets done and Capcom might as well shoot themselves in the foot. A great game is always systems based not based on monetary incentives (aka DLC).

IcyKnee said on June 11, 2014 at 10:10 a.m.

That sounds awful...

Kuza21 said on June 11, 2014 at 10:11 a.m.

YES! Now SF WILL FINALLY GO AWAY AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No but seriously, that's a horrible idea.

David_I said on June 11, 2014 at 10:11 a.m.

I'm writing an angry tweet to Ono about this as we speak. ;P

Everybody here should do the same.

Sanox said on June 11, 2014 at 10:12 a.m.

if more accessible means links are easier i am fine with it. remove plinking and make links easier

pay for advantage is straight up garbage though

SHOGUN said on June 11, 2014 at 10:12 a.m.

this is dumb, if the new players actually learn, train and play smart, they too can eventually become a skilled player. You just gotta put the time in. Not buy your way in!

gtfopanda said on June 11, 2014 at 10:13 a.m.

How about helping beginners by giving them a tutorial which is actually helpful, for a change?

I mean, how on earth are beginners supposed to get better just by doing some trials which don't make any sense to someone uninitiated? And don't get me started with SFxT Dan telling people to buy Capcom's pay to win packages...

You think SFxT would've taught them a lesson, but apparently it didn't. Fighting games aren't the kind of game where you can successfully introduce microtransactions and the likes, unless we're talking about unlocking some characters (something people will definitely hate, see Vanilla SF4) and/or customization options.

GammaChemical said on June 11, 2014 at 10:14 a.m.

Oh this is great. I feel like the person who wants to watch the world burn..in this case its capcom. RIP.

gammabolt17 said on June 11, 2014 at 10:14 a.m.

+1 if it's a "Capcom just shot themselves in the foot (I'm an expert)" letter.

GUYS: Just going off of how dead SFxT is, I think they had to learn something. I don't know what it is, but otherwise this is just insane. That game literally dragged itself by its own collar and jumped off Mt. Kilimanjaro. This coming from a guy who actually likes the game. We'll see. I think they will show some common sense this time around.

RandomJohn said on June 11, 2014 at 10:14 a.m.

Is Capcom going to incorporate "easy mode" like they did for MvC haha?

KataM said on June 11, 2014 at 10:15 a.m.

They didn't learn nothing from SFxT fiasco.

They could perfectly copy the same profit model of many F2P games and keep the game with continuous updates of clothes and aesthetic details. Just take a look at how many people has the SFIV costumes, or how well it worked for LBP and other games with lot of skin updates.

LeonHartEX said on June 11, 2014 at 10:16 a.m.

If it didn't work the first time then I'd like to ask...

WHY WOULD IT EVER WORK NOW CAPCOM!?!?!?! HAVE YOU NOT LEARN FROM YOUR PRIOR MISTAKES!?!?

CharlieKenSon said on June 11, 2014 at 10:18 a.m.

Skill will always beat unskilled. They should instead sharpen up the ranking system. When I pick looking for MORE SKILLED players.. I get ppl with like 100 BP 400 PP.. Or SAME SKILL and got a dude with 10,000 BP. That should not happen. So if I were a noob, I would be highly upset I had to face a 10,000 BP character bring a beginner. Just saying...

TheFeistyOne said on June 11, 2014 at 10:18 a.m.

Probably meant Seppuku, hilarious though xD

U4iA27 said on June 11, 2014 at 10:18 a.m.

If this model sees the light of day it will be the final nail in the coffin for Capcom. They've sh@t on every other franchise they have and nearly lost us to sfxtk. Pay to win has no place in anything competitive. Period. They need to make learning the game fun. Like MRS did with their Kombat tower or injustices star lab missions and make it so u can earn FREE stuff in game like costumes and/or chars.but then it also falls on the players as well. They have to WANT to learn even after playing thru everything. NOTHING can make a person want to do that. Most certainly not something that needs to be paid for that actually TAKES AWAY the incentive to learn. Learning has to be made both fun and rewarding to keep new comers interested.

Raiken05 said on June 11, 2014 at 10:18 a.m.

I think you mean seppuku. Sudoku is a number puzzle game. Lol!

gammabolt17 said on June 11, 2014 at 10:19 a.m.

He meant sudoku. That's the joke.

Tragedy said on June 11, 2014 at 10:19 a.m.

...Capcom, you're all of one gem or X-Factor away from catching a Shoryu to the nuts -_-

CaptainPlanet said on June 11, 2014 at 10:19 a.m.

I'm down with a system that allows players to choose between (for example) "simple", "normal" and "hard" mode similar to what AidanJames said. Players that have chosen "simple" mode can compete with players that have chosen "hard" mode. Anyway looking forward to SFV.

Mrb20028 said on June 11, 2014 at 10:19 a.m.

So Capcom says to hold people hands of they're. All the skilled players now were once unskilled, so why baby this generation's gamers? I watched videos, studies guides, went to training mode, etc. I put in the work and so did thousands of others. Personally, I find it disrespectful.

KSR said on June 11, 2014 at 10:20 a.m.

If they really want to help new players, I'd like to see them put more effort into the tutorial modes, like character specific breakdowns. I still stand by Virtua Fighter 4 Evo as having the best fighting game tutorial. But the down side is that this will not hook players who aren't really interested in investing time into the game. So at the very least, they could provide actual optimal combos for challenge mode. They should allow top players to help them out with finding good bnbs rather than useless or inferior combos.

Honestly, I don't know what they should do to help accessibility to winning lol. It's my personal opinion that some of the more beginner friendly things in SF4 are the things that keep it from being my favorite. Idk what they could really add that wouldn't put the players who already love the game off.

One side thing that I think should be added is better customization options. This may sound dumb to some people, but I really liked the options in SFxTekken, despite not playing it much. It's an attractive feature. I mean, look at free to play games. They make so much money off selling things like new skins all the time. Even if simple things like alternate color packs were more frequently released, I'm sure that would help make some money and keep a few nit-picky people like myself satisfied.

AugustAPC said on June 11, 2014 at 10:21 a.m.

Really? I don't get it then. How can you commit Sudoku?

danistheman said on June 11, 2014 at 10:21 a.m.

CAPCOM YOU ARE TRULY ONE OF THE STUPIDEST DEVELOPERS I'VE EVER SEEN.

RpDrizzy said on June 11, 2014 at 10:21 a.m.

Easily accessible to new comers? Isn't this where Street Fighter X Tekken went wrong?

DarkRyu94 said on June 11, 2014 at 10:23 a.m.

All this says is rather than put the effort in to break down and explain all of the systems in a full in depth tutorial like Killer Instinct they would rather implement another BS pay to win strategy like Street Fighter X Tekken.
They really didn't learn anything with SFxT And that really bugs me, they took a game that couldn't fail; featuring two of the biggest giants in the fighting game arena and managed to suck any of the fun and enriching parts about getting good at a fighting game.
Street Fighter Alpha 3 was one of my first fighting games that I properly understood and I remember the process I took on the game from learning fireballs and shoryuken motions to actually super attacks like Shinkuu Hadoken and Shungokusatsu. Wasn't easy but it was a gratifying thing to see my progress on the game as I take down other players in the area.
Capcom are really losing touch with what made their games good and focussing on trying to appeal to the broadest spectrum.
Last game they brought out where they tried to appeal to everyone was Resident Evil 6 and it had elements to appeal to every player and did none of them justice.

Redblaze27 said on June 11, 2014 at 10:23 a.m.

I refuse to buy a pay to win game.

keNzo said on June 11, 2014 at 10:24 a.m.

Its like they dont want to learn the real power of Ansatsuken. They want to learn the evil power, Satsui no hado.

The8devils said on June 11, 2014 at 10:24 a.m.

It's the hottest new trend in the Namba area of Osaka. All the teenage kids are committing sudoku.

Amerika said on June 11, 2014 at 10:24 a.m.

Is Capcom this dumb and blind? SFxT didn't work with the gem system as it caused all kinds of controversy because instead of allowing for great customization to make matchups fascinating like they originally stated (two Ryu's playing completely differently similar to Groove) they instead went with the gem model so they could extort more money out of people and allow for an unbalanced experience.

Good players don't want to lose to a player with a lot less experience simply because they broke out their wallet to do better. The good player who has spent time with the game and probably loves it is your hardcore fan where the guy looking for a pay advantage isn't going to be around long. Making the idea good only for short term sales but not for long term health of the product and you will very quickly have the people that should be your biggest supporters be the harshest critics.

Capcom shouldn't be trying to lower the skill level like with autoblock gems, auto chain combos etc...they should be investing HEAVILY into the worlds most bad ass training mode. Go big on it. Go through not just the basics but include features like doing full combos and including something like a shadow mode where you see a shadow doing the combo in the background and you basically have to copy it. It would give you a feel for the timing, location etc.

Also, explain concepts like footsies and other core concepts and give examples. Another thing that Capcom could do, with the shadow mode concept, is have somebody be able to upload a combo they did and anybody is able to import it for shadow mode training. So if somebody comes up with new tech you get not just the notations but you can see it while you're trying to do it. Including logic that would spot if you were too slow or too fast or hit the wrong buttons in your execution would also be amazing.

If Capcom did something like that they would not only make new players way more comfortable off the bat but everyone would love it compared to everyone hating it like the gem system.

gammabolt17 said on June 11, 2014 at 10:25 a.m.

You can't. I meant that he said it on purpose being goofy. Saying sudoku in place of seppuku has been an online joke for a little while now.

bagel_bytez said on June 11, 2014 at 10:26 a.m.

I like ur comment but I'm pretty sure hara-kiri is killing yourself. Unless someone is committing to a game about numbers in boxes (sudoku)?

maxi2099 said on June 11, 2014 at 10:27 a.m.

This does not mean the game will be pay to win.
Maybe they will only put a damage scaling that nerfs 100% starting from third hit of the combos...

edrigo said on June 11, 2014 at 10:27 a.m.

payable x factor confirmed for sf5

worldfinest22 said on June 11, 2014 at 10:27 a.m.

That is all this day and age spawns. Less reward for hard work, why learn how to play if my chance of winning doesn't change. If you make games for the hardcore fans they will play forever, if you make games for the casual fans they will play until they get a copy of COD.

Enter4none said on June 11, 2014 at 10:28 a.m.

Stay free poverty :P

Clamper said on June 11, 2014 at 10:28 a.m.

Do this and i'll never buy a Capcom game ever again.

No_Surrender said on June 11, 2014 at 10:29 a.m.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. I love me some Street Fighter but there is NO way I'd support this. I'm not all that great but losing a lot in fighting games is a motivating factor in trying to get better at winning on a consistent basis. Remove that and give people ways to win with little to no effort... what kind of sh!t is that?

flairinmike said on June 11, 2014 at 10:30 a.m.

anyone made a meme for this disaster yet?

i recommend the old star wars one- 'You were supposed to bring balance to Street Fighter, not destroy it!'

VegaBisonAbel said on June 11, 2014 at 10:31 a.m.

Damn it capcom! We already talked about this with GEMS

ManRightChea said on June 11, 2014 at 10:31 a.m.

Damn is SF4 not casual friendly enough? Have they gone mad? Pay for advantage and even more casualization? You don't have the right to punish a player for being more skilled.

Jason said on June 11, 2014 at 10:32 a.m.

I seriously thought it was April 1st for a second there. Wtf is Capcom thinking?

Kawalorn said on June 11, 2014 at 10:32 a.m.

Hey Capcom, remember Auto-Block and Auto-tech gem in SFxT? That TOTALLY was used ONLY by beginners. :P

So shortly, NO! No pay-for-advantage system. Just make a noob-only matchmaking option that turns off after you have enough PP/BP.

Scholiownage said on June 11, 2014 at 10:33 a.m.

Capcom, if you really just want to make money, use LOL's model. 10 free chars a week, with free chars for playing the game for a long time, a solid core game, with tweaks along the way. People who are serious about the game will purchase all of the characters, people who aren't won't. Add skins to make our hadokens look like pumpkins.

LOL has more money than god, and that's no less a skill intensive game than any fighting game. In fact there is a FORCED tutorial for the first 100 or so games!

Pay for advantage isn't the way to go. It'll just piss off good players who are good enough to beat scrubs and end the franchise when the 7 year old weeaboos don't win after they use their parents' credit card.

yes4me said on June 11, 2014 at 10:34 a.m.

I wish I work for Capcom. I would design a fighting game based on Capcom franchise that would have a very different gameplay.

But they don't have a position for that, nobody in Capcom know me, and I have no experience into making games. But I wrote down all my ideas into a nice presentation of what I wish happened... and I do feel my ideas could work out into a really different fighting games that what we see out there.

IMainDanHibiki said on June 11, 2014 at 10:34 a.m.

Absolutely not.
Hell no.
Screw that.
No, Capcom. Don't even think about it. THIS WILL KILL YOU.

disp said on June 11, 2014 at 10:35 a.m.

Speechless.

Amerika said on June 11, 2014 at 10:35 a.m.

Why fix a lackluster training mode and broken matchup system when you can make people pay for advantages they shouldn't have, piss off your core fans who lose to bs because there is no way to avoid abuse and then go bankrupt?

That's all I read from this story.

Liamis1337 said on June 11, 2014 at 10:38 a.m.

Campcom isn't stupid. They wouldn't alienate all the players that brought them the success they have today with SF4. Fighters require dedication and tons of practise and experience to be really good at the game. The newbies will hop onto the game for a few months to a year and then move on to something else. Remember what it was like in vanilla? It was like taking candy from a bus load of babies! Then they all pretty much disappeared and you'd be hard pressed to find a complete beginner when playing online now. For this reason they need to make sure the game primarily rewards skill. They can have a pay for advantage model built in but they'd be crazy to make it so that unskilled players just need to fork out some cash to beat a pro player. That would completely ruin the game.

RebornOdin said on June 11, 2014 at 10:38 a.m.

Everyone has to understand several things:

1. SF 5 is still just a thought at this moment. The 'pay for advantage' comment is completely subject to change or being thrown out completely because, you know, development of the game has not started in any capacity.

2. Street Fighter in general is very difficult for a new player because new players don't understand:
-WHY to do something
-HOW to do something
-WHEN to do something

No fighting game that exists properly explains this to new players. Being told what a crossup is and what its purpose is is completely different than seeing it in action and understanding why its done.

3. Take these comments with a GRAIN. OF. SALT. Stop acting like anything said here is final because, as I've said, SF 5 is still several years away.

salindy13 said on June 11, 2014 at 10:38 a.m.

Capcom, if you do this, F**K YOU.

GordonsBeard said on June 11, 2014 at 10:39 a.m.

This isn't what the post/rumor was referencing but thanks for playing along!

Biohuzzah said on June 11, 2014 at 10:39 a.m.

I'm starting to think Capcom draws ideas from a hat of things the community doesn't want, then implements it to their games.

Wa1rior said on June 11, 2014 at 10:39 a.m.

They try already it call SFXT and let say it didn't go to well

JIHADJOE said on June 11, 2014 at 10:40 a.m.

Pay2win = instant boycott. Didn't these bozos learn anything from SFxT?

Load more comments