Who will win EVO 2014? Predict the winners based on the top 8 players left

Posted by Jonathan 'Catalyst' Grey • July 12, 2014 at 11:32 p.m. PDT

Updated: We've added polls for all of the final five EVO 2014 games being played on Sunday.

Who's going to take top honors at the EVO 2014 tournament in the Sunday finals? We want to know your picks, based on the top 8 players for each event.

We've setup polls for Ultra Street Fighter 4, Smash Bros. Melee, BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Killer Instinct.

Feel free to leave a comment explaining your pick, voting options are below.

Who will win the Ultra Street Fighter 4 EVO 2014 tournament?

1. HORI|Sako (Ibuki, Evil Ryu, Elena, Gen): 350 votes / 27.3%
2. RG|Snake Eyez (Zangief): 311 votes / 24.3%
3. RZR|Fuudo (Fei Long): 162 votes / 12.6%
4. Bonchan (Sagat): 156 votes / 12.2%
5. EG|Momochi (Ken): 122 votes / 9.5%
6. MD|Luffy (Rose): 83 votes / 6.5%
7. EG|Ricky Ortiz (Rufus, Rolento): 50 votes / 3.9%
8. RZR|Gackt (Fei Long): 48 votes / 3.7%

Total votes: 1,282

Voting has closed

Who will win the Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 tournament?

1. EG|Justin Wong (Wolverine, Storm, Akuma): 224 votes / 31.9%
2. GG|NYChrisG (Morrigan, Dr. Doom, Vergil | Others): 199 votes / 28.3%
3. RG|Filipino Champ (Magneto, Dormammu, Dr. Doom | Others): 110 votes / 15.7%
4. MRN|Marn (Zero, Vergil, Strider): 62 votes / 8.8%
5. RG|Flocker (Zero, Vergil, Hawkeye): 58 votes / 8.3%
6. Jan (Hulk, Shuma-Gorath, Haggar): 28 votes / 4.0%
7. CTRL|RayRay (Magneto, Dr. Doom, Sentinel): 14 votes / 2.0%
8. BIFU|Insaynne (Nova, Spencer, Dr. Doom): 7 votes / 1.0%

Total votes: 702

Voting has closed

Who will win the Super Smash Bros. Melee EVO 2014 tournament?

1. C9|Mango (Falco): 219 votes / 31.6%
2. EMP|Mew2King (Marth): 184 votes / 26.5%
3. EMP|Armada (Peach): 141 votes / 20.3%
4. EG|PPMD (Falco): 40 votes / 5.8%
5. Crs|Hungrybox (Jigglypuff): 32 votes / 4.6%
6. GC|Silent Wolf (Fox): 27 votes / 3.9%
7. MOR|Axe (Pikachu): 26 votes / 3.7%
8. Fly Amanita (Ice Climbers): 25 votes / 3.6%

Total votes: 694

Voting has closed

Who will win the Killer Instinct EVO 2014 tournament?

1. EG|Justin Wong (Sabrewulf): 398 votes / 64.2%
2. RG|Rico Suave (Fulgore, Thunder): 127 votes / 20.5%
3. RM|CD Jr. (Sadira, Jago): 48 votes / 7.7%
4. Mr. Grimmmz (Jago): 27 votes / 4.4%
5. IC|MyGod88 (Sabrewulf): 6 votes / 1.0%
6. Gutter Magic (Thunder): 6 votes / 1.0%
7. Pretty E (Orchid): 5 votes / 0.8%
8. ttswagg (Sadira): 3 votes / 0.5%

Total votes: 620

Voting has closed

Who will win the BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EVO 2014 tournament?

1. Dogura (Azrael): 169 votes / 34.6%
2. SG (Litchi): 72 votes / 14.8%
3. Yoshiki (ν-13): 59 votes / 12.1%
4. BE|Dora_Bang: 59 votes / 12.1%
5. N-O (Rachel): 46 votes / 9.4%
6. Tiku (Tager): 33 votes / 6.8%
7. Garireo (Litchi): 31 votes / 6.4%
8. Tochigin (Azrael): 19 votes / 3.9%

Total votes: 488

Voting has closed

Comments

SaikyoBro said on July 12, 2014 at 6:48 p.m.

I put Ricky and Hungrybox. Both probably unlikely but definitely my favorites.

Dakilla said on July 12, 2014 at 6:48 p.m.

I just came from the future amd i can tell you this much: it's either gonna be sako or monochi.

sarif2soon said on July 12, 2014 at 6:51 p.m.

The question is "Who will win?", not "Who do you want to win?"

Assess the players and don't be biased.

Ginta36 said on July 12, 2014 at 6:58 p.m.

Fuudo wins USF4 callin it now.

ReddChief said on July 12, 2014 at 7 p.m.

That would be any of them there's only eight they made it this far and have proving themselves so being biased or not any would be a good pick.

I want and think Snake Eyez will win if not then Sako.

Buzz3rs said on July 12, 2014 at 7 p.m.

I WANT Snake Eyez to win but Momochi is going to win for sure.

Yung said on July 12, 2014 at 7:01 p.m.

I voted on the guys that I want to win. Dreams pls live G_G

MatheViB said on July 12, 2014 at 7:03 p.m.

*look at the votings* too late...

Zanpakto said on July 12, 2014 at 7:05 p.m.

Momochi too godlike and lucky usf4 is made for him but snake eyez and bonchan are just as much to win the all thing. Sako seems rusty IMO.

Chi_Shinobi said on July 12, 2014 at 7:06 p.m.

I want Snake Eyez to win, but I voted for Bonchan.

Gotomaster said on July 12, 2014 at 7:08 p.m.

I want Snakeeyes to win, but based on matchups, and current placements, Fuudo seems the most likely to me.

COREY_1993 said on July 12, 2014 at 7:16 p.m.

momochi will win. i really wanted sako to win but hes not convinced me... and hes not using e ryu

MaverickHunterX said on July 12, 2014 at 7:23 p.m.

I think Ricky will get this one. I watched his match against Itabashi Zangief and I could say he's really thirsty for a championship.

Diomil said on July 12, 2014 at 7:25 p.m.

I dont think any of these guys will beat Bonchan, did you guys forget about topanga world league?

alphaxkp25 said on July 12, 2014 at 7:29 p.m.

bonchan. or snakeeyez if he can avoid bonchan

Lucius said on July 12, 2014 at 7:32 p.m.

gackt assuming he raped every single opponent he got during the whole tournament

Lucius said on July 12, 2014 at 7:32 p.m.

gackt assuming he rayped every single opponent he got during the whole tournament

Akter said on July 12, 2014 at 7:33 p.m.

GACKT IS DA BEST.

TheMasterPlayer said on July 12, 2014 at 7:39 p.m.

Sako will win. I think he could counter fei longs with his evil ryu. And counter Zangief with E.Ryu or Ibuki. And Elena with Sagat. That only leaves Ricky with Rufus. Sako will probably also use his signature Ibuki on that match up.

*edit: forgot about momochi. Its a toss up between him and Sako in Grand finals.

Rizing said on July 12, 2014 at 7:41 p.m.

Based on all the videos I've been able to watch, Bonchan seems like the strongest contender for USF4 Evo Champion to me.

For SSBM, it was a tie between Mango and Armada for me, but I have to go for Armada based on videos.

Burnt said on July 12, 2014 at 7:43 p.m.

If Sako chooses the right character he will win for sure

TheMasterPlayer said on July 12, 2014 at 7:47 p.m.

And luffy will get beat by Sako in losers bracket. My bad on him and momochi in grand finals. They'll probably be in losers finals.

ToastyDMY said on July 12, 2014 at 7:48 p.m.

USF4
Think: Fuudo
Want: USA Players

Melee
Think: Armada/Mango
Want: Axe/Mango

Axe and Mango could've gone both ways btw, shame he's in losers

SAMURAI said on July 12, 2014 at 8:03 p.m.

Bonchan or Luffy

rosy said on July 12, 2014 at 8:16 p.m.

Sako maybe. But I still cheer luffy to make it \^_^/

The_Big_Boss said on July 12, 2014 at 8:29 p.m.

If Snake Eyes wins his first match and Bonchan loses, then I have Snake Eyes. If Bonchan wins, then I have Bonchan winning it all. Want Snake Eyes to win for several reasons but Bonchan has been really strong this year, even with Sagat nerfs.

jelaninoel said on July 12, 2014 at 8:29 p.m.

Sako
Mango
Dora
Justin

Joey900 said on July 12, 2014 at 8:33 p.m.

Luffy and Pretty E! Show Rose and Orchid some love! But then again, if Luffy wins, everyone is going to hop on the Rose bandwagon because he won...

GodotLaserFace said on July 12, 2014 at 8:54 p.m.

My picks were Fuudo, Mango and Justin.

nosloandy said on July 12, 2014 at 9:03 p.m.

Even though I love Snake Eyez and feel that he's provided quite a show this year, realistically I think Fuudo has the most solid chance at winning. Fuudo hasn't lost, and hasn't had that many nail-biters either. He's been rock solid the whole way. Even if Sako gets to grand finals, he has lost once already and had a couple close games. Snake Eyez is good, but realistically you have to take into account him playing Zangief and who he was to play with that character. His match with Xian was amazing, but 2 things helped: Gen got the nerf-bat and he was damn lucky.

PurplePonyJotaro said on July 12, 2014 at 9:05 p.m.

BB:Yoshiki! Yoshiki! Yoshiki!
Melee:PPMD

caruga said on July 12, 2014 at 9:28 p.m.

I think Daigo's still in with a chance.

XDIEX said on July 12, 2014 at 9:33 p.m.

Sako all the way

DrDevice said on July 12, 2014 at 9:33 p.m.

Ultra:I want Sako to win but he's not looking like himself this year so probably Bonchan.

BBCP:Yoshiki but I'm biased as a fellow Nu player.

diddykv said on July 12, 2014 at 9:47 p.m.

Sako uses E. Ryu against Rufus.

I hope he's thinking about his match up against Gackt, because he beat him two times (Thaiger Uppercut and Capcom Cup) with a worse E. Ryu, but lost at EVO. His Evil Ryu was not looking so strong, and I felt like he hasn't played the character in a long time.

Eden said on July 12, 2014 at 9:48 p.m.

N-O behind Dogura, SG, Yoshiki, Dora and Tiku ?! Please, don't vote if you don't know anything about the players remaining.

Townsaver said on July 12, 2014 at 9:52 p.m.

No Kokonoes in BB top 8, how surprising.

Mellowcow said on July 12, 2014 at 9:59 p.m.

I think this is Snake Eyes's year. His extreme patience under high pressure situations is amazing. He clearly understands his character better than anyone in the world and opponents might not be used to playing against a Gief of his caliber. Of course there's no way to know but Snake Eyes vs. Xian was definitely my personal highlight so far. ;)

Eden said on July 12, 2014 at 10 p.m.

Kokonoes were killed by Tiku (Matoi, Pain) and SG (Tsujikawa, Bannanaken, but it was very close each time)

jme said on July 12, 2014 at 10:12 p.m.

I'm rooting for dora for blazblue.

In street fighter, I'm freak out if grand finals is sako vs snake eyes.

rakuko said on July 12, 2014 at 10:14 p.m.

Ultra: Snake Eyez
BBCP: Dora BANG BANG-BANG BANG BANG SHISHI GAAA MI
Melee: no SilentSpectre, so i guess Mango.
KI: Justin i guess, idk.

capra said on July 12, 2014 at 10:25 p.m.

Ricky "Mike Ross" Ortiz

I believe

TheAlmightyVox said on July 12, 2014 at 11:27 p.m.

I'm actually hoping Gackt wins. Dude's been playing really good. Seems he's the underdog right now, though.

Donchilio said on July 12, 2014 at 11:35 p.m.

Different games though.
Delayed wakeup hurts Sako's Evil Ryu alot imo

Spabobin said on July 12, 2014 at 11:50 p.m.

2k2FGC said on July 12, 2014 at 11:51 p.m.

I have a weird feeling RZR|Gackt is on fire, but I want Snake Eyez to take Ultra.

SoWheresSagat said on July 13, 2014 at 12:13 a.m.

My mind says Bonchan, but my heart says SnakeEyez.

SnakeEyez if he meets Bonchan, he might have a hard time against him. SoCal has no notable Sagat players and Bonchan is the best of the bunch, but then again I don't think SnakeEyez had Gen experience before that crazy match against Xian. First things first, he has to play Fuudo and this is the second time they are meeting. Their last tournament encounter was SF25th, Fuudo won pretty convincingly.

Really hope SnakeEyez will be the first U.S. player to win SF4 at EVO. With all the hard work he has done, he really deserves it...

Slash357 said on July 13, 2014 at 12:13 a.m.

According to the bottom of this Chris G has already won marvel

RaiKageRyu said on July 13, 2014 at 12:18 a.m.

People MUST really want to believe in the American Dream if they think Snake Eyes has the best chance to take it. He's my hero because he plays Zangief but remember he PLAYS Zangief.

It's going to be best of 5 starting top 8. All of Zangief's weaknesses are going to be exposed. Snake Eyes has taken the character to the absolute limit already.

I would gladly love to eat my words because I would like to see him win it all but honestly Luffy is the best non-Japanese player to have a chance to take it all.

Realistically though, SAKO or FUUDO. My bet on SAKO.

SephirothDVR said on July 13, 2014 at 12:43 a.m.

Omg!!!! WTH?
I just woke up and started reading news on EH. I'm lying in bed using my mobile phone and while I'm reading, my screen redirects to a video. And not any advert video, but a dude walking around in his underwear :( literally the last thing I need to see this early in the morning. These ads are getting bad.

Smorgasboard said on July 13, 2014 at 12:58 a.m.

They should just change the the Marvel poll from who do you think will win to who do want to win.

Justin Wong to take Marvel. LOL.

Dodoria said on July 13, 2014 at 1:12 a.m.

Want Snake eyez to win, but voted for Bonchan because he has the highest possibilities.

PrideOfTosa said on July 13, 2014 at 1:31 a.m.

Wow, people are delusional. Fuudo's going to take this easily. I don't want him to, but he's going to. He's been the player I fear most for a long while now, because he seems simply unstoppable. Certainly no one in THIS top 8 can stop him. Sako has the best chance, but he plays too many characters, and Fuudo has poured everything into mastering just one, the most brokenly good character in the game. Yun? No. Fei Long.

ltalia90 said on July 13, 2014 at 1:36 a.m.

Nobody has ever come from losers bracket to take streetfighter at Evo, only once, in 2009, have the brackets been reset.

Will be a tough climb, but Momochi is used to that and Sako has at least four characters ready to bust out. Things look much tougher for Ricky and Luffy. Unfortunately it does look like Fei is going to continue deep into this top 8.

As far as I know this would be Bonchan's first major so hopefully he pulls it out. Won the Topanga league in December, finished 3rd in the Topanga world league in April and now in with at making Evo grand finals.

ltalia90 said on July 13, 2014 at 1:43 a.m.

Not sure if we can post links but just as an interesting look:

This is Bonchan from a couple of years ago:

And from a couple of weeks ago

JohnnyOcelot said on July 13, 2014 at 2:33 a.m.

Snake Eyez to prove how sick grapplers are to all you losers

jonz said on July 13, 2014 at 2:38 a.m.

All players in the top 8 rely more on their brains than on the exploitation of the game engine.

Prediction : Bonchan takes it overall.

If he did not encounter Snake Eyez, Fuudo would be almost sure to win the tournament, but Gief is far from easy for Fei Long (the rekka nerf :( ). I don't think anyone else could stop Fuudo in an FT 3 format.

It's quite surprising to see Sako in top 8, because Ultra SF4 is supposed to hamper players who rely heavily on the exploitation of the game engine. Being paired vs Luffy is good for him, since he has a lot of potential good match ups to exploit.

Burnt said on July 13, 2014 at 2:46 a.m.

Ok ok Snakes Eyes then, gee whizz.. :[

yes4me said on July 13, 2014 at 3:04 a.m.

Justin Wong cannot beat Filipino Champ.

pauro said on July 13, 2014 at 3:18 a.m.

Gam3B0y said on July 13, 2014 at 3:21 a.m.

dude I'm not a wizard, how would I know who will win
anything can happen, so I picked my personal favorite(Ricky) and most of the people are doing same IMO

kaeshi said on July 13, 2014 at 3:28 a.m.

Would hate to see a grappler take this as i prefer to see players with high execution taking the top spots. Also wouldnt want to see a fei take it, the character is so boring :/

Rooting for sako or momochi to take it.

nebbiez said on July 13, 2014 at 3:39 a.m.

I vote Fuudo. Not because I want him to win, far from it. I find that solid brick wall Fei play to be incredibly boring to watch, but I just get a gut feeling he's going to win.

My favourites would be Sako, Luffy and SnakeEyez. I guess anything can happen at this point. There will definitely be serious hype matches in this top 8!

Drew said on July 13, 2014 at 4:58 a.m.

Sako's evil ryu pretty much relies on unblockables for stuns back in the days. That was more scarier than how buffed evil ryu is now imo.

PsychoCrusha said on July 13, 2014 at 5:31 a.m.

If SnakeEyez can avoid Bonchan, I have no doubt he will take EVO this year.

Overmostheads said on July 13, 2014 at 5:46 a.m.

Gackt based on the fact he's been the strongest looking player, easily

Exodus said on July 13, 2014 at 5:49 a.m.

I'm calling Fuudo or Sako for USF4. My money is on Sako more though, he's made a strong showing with so many different characters that it seems like he's got an answer for any situation that might arise in comparison to everyone else but Ricky that has been sticking only with their mains

caruga said on July 13, 2014 at 5:59 a.m.

I guess there's twice the chance of it being a Fei Long.

J said on July 13, 2014 at 6:06 a.m.

No Europe in top 8, they said. Kappa

doomfanatiq said on July 13, 2014 at 6:06 a.m.

voted for gackt since he is the only surviving sg player, all the best gackt he got one of the most solid fei long at this evo!

krossups said on July 13, 2014 at 6:08 a.m.

I pick Gackt because he's the dark horse,and he look's unbreakable.

TheMasterPlayer said on July 13, 2014 at 6:08 a.m.

Oh yeah, my bad. E.Ryu against Rufus should do the trick. But I still feel that due to delayed wake up and E.Ryu's slightly lower health, he might have a more difficult time dealing with Rufus. Also I've noticed that he hasn't been using Evil Ryu that much in this tournament. So he may not be too confident with the character.

TheMasterPlayer said on July 13, 2014 at 6:13 a.m.

I think either Ibuki or Elena for the Sagat match up. Elena has great high/mid/low mix ups. Also with Sagat's increased recovery on his tiger shots (High tiger shots?), I feel that Elena can get in easier to apply her mix ups. And when she is far away or Sagat is knocked down, she can use Ultra 2 to regenerate her life.

CrackerJack said on July 13, 2014 at 6:20 a.m.

Everything can happen ! I vote Louffy for USFIV ! He's such unpredictable.

TheTTimeLives said on July 13, 2014 at 6:34 a.m.

These polls always boil down to "who do you want to win" rather than "who do you think will win."

I think Fuudo is more likely than Snake Eyez, and Sako is up there too. Gackt is looking unbeatable in this tourney and Bonchan has solidly defeated everyone he's played against. But if it was a matter of who I wanted to win I would say Snake Eyez.

First American player to win EVO ... with Zangief!?

I really hope that's something I can write down as fact come Monday.

DanielMayers said on July 13, 2014 at 6:41 a.m.

You are on the money sir,because anyone who has actually been paying attention to the Japanese tournaments would notice that Bonchan beat Wao,Sako,Daigo and Momochi in the Topanga World League tournament...and quite comfortably keeping the skill level of these top players in mind. Bonchan also looks very well prepared, right now he should have the best sagat in the world and he looks like he knows the matchups pretty well so if he wins this(sagat is my main btw)i will be the happiest guy on the planet.

krossups said on July 13, 2014 at 6:46 a.m.

Sako takes too much risk,Ricky not strong enough,Momochi he could but don't have enough faith in himself,Luffy the skill is there but something is missing,Bonchan the pressure of finally catching Daigo might be too much,Fuudo play's too safe,Snake Eyez could do it but has too much to overcome,Gackt just enough risk,got the faith,the skill is there and nothing missing,no pressure when your being slept on,play's safe enough,and don't have to worry about Singapore chants in the back ground.

messias_89 said on July 13, 2014 at 6:56 a.m.

Well for me its gonna be fuudo or bonchan winning this:first of all they are in winners brackets,for me thats a huge advantage,specially in a tournment like EVO;second,fuudo gonna face snake eyez,and as much as i want snake to win,fuudo is a very solid player,in the end i think he will take it;bonchan will face gackt,the thing is he has as training partners probably the two best fei's in the world(mago and fuudo) so he should take it too.WF will probably be fuudo vs bonchan,and whoever wins is clearly the favourite to win EVO imo.

Jokerme said on July 13, 2014 at 7:02 a.m.

My predictions:

Winners Side

Snake Eyez VS Fuudo --> Fuudo (Snake Eyez to losers)

Gackt VS Bonchan --> Bonchan (Gackt to losers)

Fuudo VS Bonchan --> Fuudo (Bonchan to losers' final)

Losers Side

Luffy VS Momochi --> Momochi (Luffy eleminated)

Ricky Ortiz VS Sako --> Sako (Ricky eleminated)

Momochi VS Gackt --> Momochi (Gackt eleminated)

Sako VS Snake Eyez --> Sako (Snake Eyez eleminated)

Momochi VS Sako --> Momochi (Sako eleminated)

Momochi VS Bonchan --> hard to say but Momochi (Bonchan eleminated)

Fuudo VS Momochi --> Fuudo is champion.

kabal31082 said on July 13, 2014 at 7:25 a.m.

I'm calling Mr grimmmz for KI. He's already beat the top 8 in other tournaments. Really no new completion for him.

abirzenith said on July 13, 2014 at 7:31 a.m.

This is Sakos year :D ! i feel it daigo has 6 evo wins, its time SAKO gets it finally as well since he is no less legendary

TheGodOfPez said on July 13, 2014 at 7:36 a.m.

Sako for USF and Champ for MvC.

Burnt said on July 13, 2014 at 7:38 a.m.

I would be happy if either Sako or Snake Eyez takes it, but i will literally sh.t my pants if Snake beats Fuudo.. I just dont know if he has any experience from WNF or online vs a HIGH CALIBER Fei Long

Cammystrike said on July 13, 2014 at 8:02 a.m.

Looks like people have mistaken this for a popularity contest and not who will actually win.

genocide_cutter said on July 13, 2014 at 8:35 a.m.

Fuudo is taking Ultra

nebbiez said on July 13, 2014 at 8:55 a.m.

I agree he has been playing very solid, but then look at Luffy. He took out Mago, Tokido and Eita. He has put in serious work to earn his way to top 8.

dorayaki said on July 13, 2014 at 9:25 a.m.

for Streetfighter, this is pretty much the same setup as Capcom Cup. Didn't SAKO win that? If so, I don't see much anything different here.
If he drops links then Fuudo should be next favorite.
Bonchan won Topanga, but that was with a slightly different Sagat.

Kudarane said on July 13, 2014 at 9:28 a.m.

GARMAKILMA said on July 13, 2014 at 9:35 a.m.

Yoshikoooooo i believe

beast_gief said on July 13, 2014 at 12:53 p.m.

Who will win USF4 at EVO 2014?

Definitely not an American.

Fuudo to win it all. Ricky/Snake/Gackt/Momochi to get stomped.

Louffy not even worth mentioning. In the top 8 because of a cheap characer, will be exposed tonight.

Kudarane said on July 13, 2014 at 1:24 p.m.

Bajas said on July 13, 2014 at 3:07 p.m.

I want Sako to win, if he doesn't, I at least hope neither of the Fei Longs or the Gief wins. Too boring to watch matches with those characters. Would be cool if Momochi could take it with Ken.

Kudarane said on July 13, 2014 at 8:51 p.m.

TheAlmightyVox said on July 13, 2014 at 10:30 p.m.

Louffy not worth mentioning? Louffy not worth mentioning? Japan lookin' hella free to that guy not worth mentioning.

Idiot said on July 13, 2014 at 10:43 p.m.

Look who looks like a retard now.

AjeTovski said on July 13, 2014 at 11:31 p.m.

Luffy will win xD

elgooki said on July 14, 2014 at 12:41 a.m.

Well guessed

For all the others and especially those who said "europe players" are free:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

pauro said on July 14, 2014 at 4:09 a.m.

likewoah said on July 14, 2014 at 7:21 a.m.

Whoa.

Every single one of these were wrong.

Shinebox said on July 14, 2014 at 6:29 p.m.

Mango won smash and Justin won Marvel.

Load more comments