LiangHuBBB's 'Best of' Comeback Compilation series returns after a 2-year hiatus, almost 40 minutes of glorious comebacks from various games

Posted by Nicholas 'MajinTenshinhan' Taylor • January 26, 2014 at 8:18 a.m. PST

LiangHuBBB's videos have become very popular ever since he began making them several years ago.

While his most popular work was Funny & Cool Moments, where he gathers a bunch of strange and funny happenings from various matches in fighting games, he also has a series called Comeback Compilation, where comebacks from various games were displayed, and popularized the Guile Theme as a comeback tune.

Have you been aching for more of these comeback compilations? Well, then you're in luck - because now it's back, with Comeback Compilation Episode 38, which is also the first "Best of" Comeback Compilation in 2 years.

Hit the jump to check it out.

Thanks to LiangHuBBB for making this video and sending it in. We hope to see more comeback compilations from him in the near future.

Comments

AKumahMatata said on January 26, 2014 at 8:20 a.m.

awesome!

caruga said on January 26, 2014 at 8:26 a.m.

I always found these oddly dull. It's either one player I don't care about dominating another, or two players which I do care about but it's out of context so the hype is lost. Much prefer the funny and cool moments.

darko_p86 said on January 26, 2014 at 8:29 a.m.

What was that theme during the mvc3 chun li v. Sentinel match?

Amazing comebacks. Never give up folks, not even if it looks like you're done for.

sarif2soon said on January 26, 2014 at 8:39 a.m.

My god... it's been two years already?!?

SirRetro08 said on January 26, 2014 at 8:42 a.m.

Dat Space Jam X Guile theme. The universe should've collapsed since those two songs goes with everything...

TheDrowsie said on January 26, 2014 at 8:57 a.m.

Oh man I didn't want that to end I could watch comebacks from different games all day!

DunnDeal said on January 26, 2014 at 9:07 a.m.

@ 3:43 That Chun Li Ex Theme and Space Jam theme was an AMAZING mashup.

sarif2soon said on January 26, 2014 at 9:11 a.m.

"Oh, Guile's theme is playing. I forgot I can win."

I will never attempt to say that during a match.

Skaz9000 said on January 26, 2014 at 9:16 a.m.

I believe that is Chun Li's theme from the Street Fighter EX series games.

LiangHu_BBB said on January 26, 2014 at 9:35 a.m.

Is this video blocked in your country? If so, where are you from?
It seems like many ppl can't watch this vid because it's not available in their country
( mainly ppl from North America stated this ). Does this vid work in other areas of the USA?
If not I apologize. It kinda ... and that never happened before. Youtube and their copyright rights...
I always thought Germany was the only country that get videos blocked by GEMA because of copyrighted music. But the only song which might be the reason why this video is blocked could be this one

I never thought the Darkwing Duck theme could lead to a video getting
blocked in some countries.
Didn't know that, sorry...

HyperViperNZ said on January 26, 2014 at 9:45 a.m.

Best one was Chunli soloing 3 characters. (sort of)
And Makoto saying "I dont know you!" made me laugh

Skaz9000 said on January 26, 2014 at 9:50 a.m.

I'm in Canada, and have no problems with this vid.

sarif2soon said on January 26, 2014 at 9:51 a.m.

Hmm... if it's supposed to be blocked, then it should be blocked from my country as well, but it's not...
I guess it's because I'm using Hola Unblocker.

Who said "I don't know you"? I think I've heard that voice before.

GentleFist said on January 26, 2014 at 10:03 a.m.

Hey eventhubs, the Comeback Compilations themselves haven't returned from a 2 year hiatus, it's been two years since liang has created a "Best Of" for the comeback compilations where this one covers the previous two years of his Comeback Compilations. Liang released a comeback compilation in late October in 2013, which is barely 4 months ago. I'm not sure if you were aware of this, but the headline gives the impression that there haven't been any of these compilations for the last two years, which is incorrect.

On topic, another great job liang, you will always have my respect for putting in the time to make these videos.

HeadphoneBlack said on January 26, 2014 at 10:07 a.m.

Whats the game at 6:10 ???

MajinTenshinhan said on January 26, 2014 at 10:11 a.m.

Oh, I didn't realise. I haven't seen any Comeback Compilations recently, so ...

I edited the story accordingly.

MuleWax said on January 26, 2014 at 11 a.m.

It was Chun Li's awesome theme from Street Fighter EX

spotlesseden said on January 26, 2014 at 12:47 p.m.

the ChunLi cameback is sick.

zidenberg said on January 26, 2014 at 2:09 p.m.

awesome

Kolbe said on January 26, 2014 at 9:44 p.m.

I want that Spinning Bird x Space Jam SOOO bad. Is it available anywhere?

Mufasa3151 said on January 27, 2014 at 7:25 a.m.

I don't know you!!! Lol lol lol

EKSR said on January 27, 2014 at 9:40 a.m.

Don't think.....Feeeeeel. haha!

Helgen said on January 27, 2014 at 9:57 a.m.

Under Night In Birth

SendMaster said on January 28, 2014 at 5:30 p.m.

<3 feilong