She slices! She dices! Check out this awesome Persona 4 Arena Mitsuru figure set to be released in April

Posted by Steven 'Dreamking23' Chavez • February 27, 2014 at 3:10 p.m. PST
A new 1/7th scale figure created by Vertex is set to drop later this year, and this particular product depicts Mitsuru Kirijo from Persona 4 Arena. Entitled "Dwell Persona 4 Arena Mitsuru Kirijo Another Color," this figure is priced at 12,960 yen (roughly $127 USD, tax included).

As you can see in the images below, Mitsuru comes equipped with her fur coat (which is removable), and trusty sword.

This figure is actually an alternate colored version of another Mitsuru figure that was previously released. You can check out the original below, and if you'd like to purchase or pre-purchase either of these figures, they can be found on BigBadToyStore. Dwell Persona 4 Arena Mitsuru Kirijo Another Color is scheduled to ship in April of this year, while the figure below can already be purchased.

Click images for larger versions

Source: Crunchy Roll.

Comments

UncleBibby said on February 27, 2014 at 3:16 p.m.

the next figure: mitsuru in a mitsubishi

jme said on February 27, 2014 at 3:21 p.m.

DQ you ho gotta toy made. You want me to buy it for yo berf dey?

Gladspencer said on February 27, 2014 at 3:23 p.m.

ALifeOfWinter said on February 27, 2014 at 3:32 p.m.

What! No Naoto!? Man she is underrated. My favorite character needs more popularity!

Keyblade said on February 27, 2014 at 3:32 p.m.

@jme lol, Mitsuru-senpai would look nice next to my other stuff lol. I prefer power ranger Yukari though.

StrangeLove said on February 27, 2014 at 3:45 p.m.

Need this,perfect for Waifu Wednesday

ABSOLute said on February 27, 2014 at 4:06 p.m.

I always thought that Naoto was quite popular amongst the fans.
Videos about her in Persona 4 generally have significantly more views than the other females.

Also, at first glance, I thought that alternate Mitsuru colour was Vincent Valentine...

Triforce said on February 27, 2014 at 4:08 p.m.

Oh I'm checking her out alright, especially the third picture.

koyomiwa said on February 27, 2014 at 4:16 p.m.

I really like collecting anime figurines, so cool to see DreamKing telling us this ^^

Lavama said on February 27, 2014 at 4:28 p.m.

She slices! She dices! It figures that a figure is a girl samurai!

mrambitious said on February 27, 2014 at 5 p.m.

Getting this

mrambitious said on February 27, 2014 at 5:01 p.m.

$174.99.....

the choices.........

Rafalibe said on February 27, 2014 at 5:17 p.m.

I'm glad she isn't my waifu, or else I would need to buy it.

GirlsOfGaming said on February 27, 2014 at 5:42 p.m.

wish i could get this...to all the people who do...i hate you.

perfume said on February 27, 2014 at 6:04 p.m.

Hypermarth said on February 27, 2014 at 7:41 p.m.

The coat is like 1/3rd the weight of the figure btw lol.

ALifeOfWinter said on February 28, 2014 at 10:32 a.m.

Every time I asked someone who their favorite female character was on Persona it was always either Mitsuru, Chie or Elizabeth.

yes4me said on February 28, 2014 at 11:43 a.m.

Cute!

Gladspencer said on March 2, 2014 at 7:34 p.m.