Mike's salty runback with BrolyLegs; will he avenge his past defeat? The Gootecks and Mike Ross show ep. 7 archive ft. Papers, Please and more

Posted by Jonathan 'Catalyst' Grey • February 18, 2014 at 3:18 p.m. PST

Updated: The archive for episode 7 of the Gootecks and Mike Ross show has been added to the story. In this installment, Mike Ross faces BrolyLegs once again, after suffering a defeat on the holiday special of Excellent Adventures.

Tonight's episode of The Gootecks and Mike Ross show will have a runback on the relationship advice portion from last week, and you can leave your questions for them by dialing (336) 6-LOVEDR.

Also, you can ask them for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v2012 tips, or whatever else is on your mind by leaving them a voice mail.

The guys will be trying their hands at a indie game titled Papers, Please during tonight's episode, and will once again be playing SSF4 AE v2012 online. You can find the live video stream after the jump.

Video from The Gootecks and Mike Ross Show on Daily Motion.

Comments

ShiroiKaze said on February 17, 2014 at 7:11 p.m.

FYI- Papers, Please is not a "new" indie game.... it's a year old. Still an excellent game though for those who missed it.

mousetrapped said on February 17, 2014 at 8 p.m.

Papers Please is SO GOOD. Cool to see these dudes expand their coverage into other genres.

GenSoHotSpicy said on February 18, 2014 at 3:30 p.m.

Go BrolyLegs! My favorite SF4 player by a long shot.

BTW, why would anyone want relationship advice from these guys? I doubt they are even getting any action.

Want some relationship advice? Ask me. I get laid everyday my wife isn't on her rag and get some on those days from my low 20s sex kitten. Don't tell me wife about that tho.

Gotomaster said on February 18, 2014 at 3:36 p.m.

FYI, Mike has a girlfirend.

caruga said on February 18, 2014 at 3:37 p.m.

Mr Gen, I have a relationship question:

how does one become a relationship-dodger who experiences sexual variety like Mike Ross experiences salt-burgers?

And to Mr Gen's wife: What're you doing tonight?

bagel_bytez said on February 18, 2014 at 3:46 p.m.

Anyone know where I can go find previous episodes? Can't seam to find em on mobile youtube

OortCloud7 said on February 18, 2014 at 4:15 p.m.

Brolylegs is so sick!! Goes to show how far simply fundamentals could take you.

YumaTsukumo said on February 18, 2014 at 5:13 p.m.

No duo better than the legendary Gootecks & Mike "The Peoples Champ" Ross

ReddChief said on February 18, 2014 at 6:01 p.m.

Lol PC games (facepalm)

djm0001 said on February 18, 2014 at 6:02 p.m.

"I'm Honda" - Mike Ross

Pmagic said on February 18, 2014 at 6:35 p.m.

i wish tecks would bring his balrog out of retirement...i remember when he used to have the best usa rog when sf4 first came out....LOL

also gootecks has really been grinding with SIM.....last time i saw him he had 500 bp and now he has 5000bp....hes got to work on those pp points though....gotta hold dat.

GenSoHotSpicy said on February 18, 2014 at 6:55 p.m.

Mike Ross makes how much a year? Yeah nowhere near the amount to support a wife and children and an expensive drinking habit like I do? And go ahead have at it with my ol' lady. Wouldn't be the first time. Im a freak baby.

JackgarPrime said on February 18, 2014 at 8:09 p.m.

That's because they're on Dailymotion. It's a show made exclusively for that site.

bagel_bytez said on February 18, 2014 at 8:24 p.m.

Thx bro I found it in 1 min after you said that

Druggzbunny said on February 18, 2014 at 8:49 p.m.

I don't know you, but based on that comment, I in real life I think we'd be friends lol

JackgarPrime said on February 18, 2014 at 10:51 p.m.

No problem!

Sasuga said on February 19, 2014 at 1:30 a.m.

If you could make a youtube tutorial about that, that would be great. XD

Yung said on February 19, 2014 at 1:32 a.m.

You know what I would really like to see ? Gootecks's Rose.

Smrk said on February 19, 2014 at 4:42 a.m.

Pathetic :/

b0uff0s said on February 19, 2014 at 5:18 a.m.

Arstotzka must me protected!!

Teags said on February 19, 2014 at 8:07 a.m.

Loved the ep, but good god the archive was like 50% ads and trailers. #getpaid

MRN_SirFoxington said on February 19, 2014 at 10:16 a.m.

Mike needs to start wearing Slim Fit Tee's ! would fit him as he is also well known for his "Sexy Boy "image :D #DudleyWearsPinkAndIsARichPlayboy

kdavis851 said on February 19, 2014 at 10:23 p.m.

WHY IS HE A SCIENTIST?!

benzo425 said on February 20, 2014 at 5:09 a.m.

nigga u gay