Zeus vs. Hiro Sensei: Relive the classic Vega vs. Chun-Li rivalry with this first-to-5 online set in Ultra Street Fighter 4

Posted by Cheng Kai 'KarbyP' Sim • August 2, 2014 at 8:37 a.m. PDT

YogaFlame24 is back with another notable online first-to-5 match video, and this time the set features New York players PIE|Zeus and Hiro Sensei.

The set starts off with a classic Street Fighter 2: The Animated Movie rivalry as PIE|Zeus's Vega squares off against Hiro Sensei's Chun-Li. Mid-way through, though, Hiro Sensei decides to switch things up and brings out his M. Bison for good measure.

Although all three characters are considered mid-tier characters, it's surprisingly not very often that we see high-level Vega vs. Chun-Li and Vega vs. M. Bison play in action. If you play any of these charge characters, you might pick up a new trick or two.

Video from YogaFlame24.

Comments

Ryu_Apprentice said on August 2, 2014 at 9 a.m.

that fight was epic. that to me is the best sf cartoon made.

now grabbing me popcorn and green tea.

LeonX said on August 2, 2014 at 9:18 a.m.

Ew... stage music...

Emesots said on August 2, 2014 at 9:25 a.m.

5x0 its boring

FightDirty said on August 2, 2014 at 9:32 a.m.

Yeh, I stopped watching after 5 rounds. It became obvious that the Chun was outclassed by the Claw player.

SFII, still the best SF movie by far.

DemonDethchase said on August 2, 2014 at 9:42 a.m.

This, though Assassin's Fist is also really good. To think it's only taken 10 years for something to match it (and the fact it's live action as well!)..... well better late than never I guess.

My hobby is to slowly peel the skin off the rabbits I catch, especially cute little bunnies like you. And my friend here is thirsty for blood

sarif2soon said on August 2, 2014 at 9:44 a.m.

Salty taunt. Gotta love it.

ChristianDMG said on August 2, 2014 at 9:51 a.m.

yeah i love chun li shower scene too. #Kappa

KarbyP said on August 2, 2014 at 10:13 a.m.

I agree. Definitely the best SF movie ever.

The Street Fighter Zero/Alpha OVA was pretty good though -- although I didn't like that they introduced this new character who's supposed to be Ryu's younger brother. =/

Trex said on August 2, 2014 at 10:59 a.m.

You see Vega engaging in full groping during the dropps... he never gets enough it seems ;p

GakoTheChef said on August 2, 2014 at 11:14 a.m.

Vega looking like he doesn't like what he sees in the overhead image

dorayaki said on August 2, 2014 at 11:34 a.m.

FYI - the title "sensei" (meaning teacher) is highly regarded in Japan. It is not only used for teacher, but also for instructor, professor, and even doctor. Folks, please don't call yourself "sensei" when you lose like a chump.

CharmingRogue said on August 2, 2014 at 12:38 p.m.

shoutouts to awesome banners

Lockm said on August 2, 2014 at 1:07 p.m.

Shouldn't it be "relive" instead of "relieve" in the titel?

Guwopamole said on August 2, 2014 at 4:14 p.m.

Idk what anyone expected. Zeus is generally regarded as top 10 in the States and Hiro was definitely just another online gimmicky chun li player. Idk why he switched to bison either zeus secondaries bison. :/

DemonDethchase said on August 2, 2014 at 4:45 p.m.

yea Alpha was good, Shun didn't really sit well with me either plus the fact the main villain, Sadler, was pretty meh, he doesn't hold a candle to Bison.

Guile: Bison! I'm gonna rip your f***ing heart out you filthy b******!
M. Bison: Afraid I don't have one. You know, Guile, evil is a good career choice. It has a lot to offer

and

M. Bison: Hello captain. Are you ready to give me that heart transplant you mentioned?

good times

Kirin said on August 2, 2014 at 9:20 p.m.

What an insult to call this high-level Chun Li -_-
No "classic Vega vs. Chun-Li rivalry" at all.

streetman88 said on August 3, 2014 at 6:35 a.m.

I also liked the Alpha movie, that's the movie that got me liking Chun-lis alpha outfit so much that I'd almost put it over her original (almost though but her original is still the best). However my gripe with the movie is how Chun-li spent a good chunk getting kicked around and having her legs stretched apart (which didn't make any sense considering this is Chun-li we're talking about here) by the big android dude.