PC mods: Wrestler Chun-Li, Christie cosplaying as Elena, Final Fantasy's Rikku, and more in SFxT/SSF4 AE v2012

Posted by Steven 'Dreamking23' Chavez • April 23, 2014 at 1 p.m. PDT
Video Games Best Mods brings us some new Street Fighter X Tekken and Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v2012 PC mod footage. In today's batch, we have Chun-Li donning a wrestling getup, Christie cosplaying as Elena, school uniform Makoto, Final Fantasy X-2's Rikku (Cammy), and more.

Below are images showing off each of the mods, but you'll find the video clips after the break.

Click images for larger versions

Tip sent in by amy_yumi. Image sources: robhal, baka198, dsFOREST, BrutalAce, and Segadordelinks.

Comments

sarif2soon said on April 23, 2014 at 1:03 p.m.

That ball in Ogre's in chest reminds me of the Toa Mata.

SadisticSamurai said on April 23, 2014 at 1:08 p.m.

I don't follow many of the mods for SF4/AE on the PC, But every time I see xTekken mods they're usually better done/better looking then the pay character costumes for the game Capcom released.

Never understood why this game had so many ugly/ weird official costume designs (no offense to people who liked them, They just weren't my taste).

Nightpain said on April 23, 2014 at 1:12 p.m.

Seriously, the only thing that game is good for is for toying around with costume swaps.It still boggles my mind how bad they just messed up that PC port.

JAYstarrah said on April 23, 2014 at 1:43 p.m.

That Chun mod is gdlk

Neclord said on April 23, 2014 at 2:11 p.m.

Reducing the size of Chun's thighs = epic fail.

Sadisticcupid said on April 23, 2014 at 2:13 p.m.

Not for anything but is the only thing where ever gonna see from this game is costume mods? ugh, pull the plug.

Cyan said on April 23, 2014 at 2:53 p.m.

The most irrelevant things in the FGC:

1. my comments
2. SFxT mods

Gailim said on April 23, 2014 at 2:53 p.m.

I pre-ordered that game and deeply regret my purchase

That being said, the only thing really wrong with it is the netcode and glacial pace that patches were delivered.

I bought this game to play online and was pretty much unable to do so.

But for offline it plays just as good as console, and looks slightly better

GrimOutsider said on April 23, 2014 at 3:15 p.m.

So this is the only thing good about the PC version of this game. PC Mods?

oghaggard said on April 23, 2014 at 3:29 p.m.

Actually, it's more accurate to say that the only bad thing about SFxT on PC is that the net code sucks, which is admittedly a really crippling problem.

Oh, and that it doesn't have all of the costumes...

oghaggard said on April 23, 2014 at 3:33 p.m.

I kind of agree, but for me it's more about the palette/color choices on the costumes than the models themselves.

Too many shades of puke green and all-pink versions of costumes. Pink is fine, I love pink like any other color, but all-pink? And on so many characters? Geez.

I wish they would go back and take more palettes directly from SFIII and the Alpha games instead of just doing their own thing. Too many drab color choices.

Spaghetti_Time said on April 23, 2014 at 3:51 p.m.

These are really good

Something about Makoto with sass...

SMITUS said on April 23, 2014 at 4:29 p.m.

SMITUS said on April 23, 2014 at 4:32 p.m.

Someone else remembers the Bionicle series. :D
But these mods look amazing.

sarif2soon said on April 23, 2014 at 5:47 p.m.

Remember? I STILL have the complete Toa Mata (Gali is my favourite) and 5 of the Turaga from 2001. I collected a lot until they were discontinued in 2010. Though it saddens me, I guess I wouldn't be here if Lego hadn't.

CrimsonRex said on April 23, 2014 at 9:18 p.m.

Christie and Chun-Li, oh lordy. Delicious.

SunaharaRaja said on April 23, 2014 at 10:13 p.m.

nice works, specially on Cammy, there's so much detail on this 2 mods in one, i love it!

neogeo_city said on April 24, 2014 at 7:45 a.m.

capcom should take note