PC mods: Darth Vader, kitty Lili, billboard pinup Cammy, Evangelion units 01 - 02, and more battle it out in Street Fighter X Tekken

Posted by Steven 'Dreamking23' Chavez • April 7, 2014 at 4:17 p.m. PDT
Video Games Best Mods returns with footage of some great Street Fighter X Tekken PC mods.

In today's batch we have Star Wars' Darth Vader (M. Bison), Neko Lili, Evangelion units 01 - 02 (Ogre), billboard pinup Cammy, and Soul Calibur 5's Elysium (Lili).

Below are a few images to get you started.

Click images for larger versions

Hit the jump to check out these Street Fighter X Tekken PC mods in action.

Images via BrutalAce, moedjoer, baka198, and bbbSFXT. Tip sent in by amy_yumi.

Comments

RedEther said on April 7, 2014 at 4:26 p.m.

These costumes are the only reason I would think of playing SfxT again.

Splack said on April 7, 2014 at 4:27 p.m.

ridiculous. The modders be going ham.

Kenmasters101 said on April 7, 2014 at 4:35 p.m.

Hey guys I have an idea,( I'm sure you thought it already) you guys at eventhubs should throw a online tournament for the readers, I guess a combination of most activate and best player stats users (& me) should be invited. The prize can be anything like donator privileges or something

TheTHCGamer said on April 7, 2014 at 4:43 p.m.

When it comes to SFxT the only news you get is about the mods.

Azureneedle said on April 7, 2014 at 4:45 p.m.

Now I want a modern day Evangelion fighting game.
AT Field spam.
Weapon Supers.
Berserk Ultras.
Top tier angels.
Rei glitches.

SunaharaRaja said on April 7, 2014 at 4:49 p.m.

that billboard pinup costume looks great, thank you modders

BlankaBeast said on April 7, 2014 at 4:51 p.m.

Awesome work guys!!

SFXT is still the most fun to play, I really hope Ultra is more fun to play like SFXT.

Medikor said on April 7, 2014 at 4:55 p.m.

The... *cough*details*cough* of Lili's holy maiden costume makes me honestly curious if those were part of Capcom's original model, or something the modder added. o.0

sarif2soon said on April 7, 2014 at 4:57 p.m.

SSHHHHHHH!!! I don't want people to see my horrible playstyle!

AttorneyMayCry said on April 7, 2014 at 5:14 p.m.

These are great! Now just give Asuka a plugsuit!

The_Big_Boss said on April 7, 2014 at 5:14 p.m.

This is a joke man. I've sent in tips about decent news concerning SFxT and quite frankly this site is clearly biased. The same "regulars" send in these weak Dante combo videos but when somebody sends something that is actually meaningful to the SFxT game it doesn't get posted. Stop posting these mods and please start posting some meaningful content that will help dispell myths!

The_Big_Boss said on April 7, 2014 at 5:48 p.m.

I would be greatly appreciated if you guys at Eventhubs could post something worth while about SFxT and other games in general. All people see are Marvel and SF4 news EVERYDAY. Is that what the FGC truly is? Sure those are the two staple games but the clear bias, laziness, and disrespect when it comes to other games is getting really old. Many people feel like these post are really to troll people that actually like the game. When people send in tips it is to try to help reach an audience so that they can be informed instead of complaining about matchups that aren't that hard. My channel and others channels cannot spread information without the help from other sources. It would be nice if you guys would actually ask readers "What type of content would you like to see from ____ game". That way content creators can have something to create or people can go and find these videos and help the people level up in general.

Darc_Requiem said on April 7, 2014 at 5:48 p.m.

Heh, the detail on the Cammy mod. They actually increased the bust size on the Juli version.

madsoul242 said on April 7, 2014 at 6:31 p.m.

Lili.. Oh my cover up.lol #(. Y. )

Wardog said on April 7, 2014 at 6:41 p.m.

What was the news about SFxT?

Yeah I agree with you, on that other post... other games need to be focus on too.

The_Big_Boss said on April 7, 2014 at 6:51 p.m.

Plenty of people have been trying to send in videos about how to approach certain matchups, how to show people how to maximize damage, what is and what isn't a true blockstring, Team Synergy and Strategy and so on and so on. The only coverage it can get are these mods (which I have nothing against them, great job) or some combo video. I don't mind the combo videos BUT they are always trolling and it will be a combo video with Kuro and Turo. These guys think they are funny and act like people can't tell when they are trolling but Stay Humble Eventhubs or it will comeback to bite you. This is the exact reason why I haven't signed up for the $20 a year for adblock or just helped the site in anyway. Other games don't get the same amount of love. I'm tired of seeing AE and Marvel. I want to know about that guy out there that maybe amazing in KOF but nobody has heard of. Show me some videos where there is a person giving a quality tutorial about Guilty Gear and how to approach the game since GG Xrd is coming out soon. SHOW ME SOMETHING. SOME DIVERSITY. As a once big fan of the site I am very disappointed in the bias and clear one sided journalism from the site especially since this is the only site that some people read.

AmbiFMA said on April 7, 2014 at 7:26 p.m.

DEPLOY UNIT 001

Kenshiro said on April 7, 2014 at 7:47 p.m.

That Darth Vader mod is the only reason I'd ever think about picking Bison.
Alas there is Soul Calibur IV...

"I heard you have a father. Vader can take care of that for you.

gaming99 said on April 7, 2014 at 7:51 p.m.

better mod than Decapre DeKappa

Shozuhn said on April 7, 2014 at 9:57 p.m.

Are you the Yung Ice who is ranked so highly on the SFxT PSN leader boards? You're one of the best, if you are. I like to watch your replays and I've fought you before; tho I'm sure you don't remember, lol.

HyperCombinationFinish said on April 7, 2014 at 11 p.m.

Wow Lili... NSFW much?

KickStartMyHeart said on April 8, 2014 at 1:19 a.m.

That Lili Holy Maiden costume is incredible. I wish a legitimate fighting game finally took that step. So many seem to want to go there, but seem to change their mind at the last second. And honestly, sometimes see-through clothing is more acceptable than downright lack of clothing.

Besides, the outfit looks cool anyway!

Galletano said on April 8, 2014 at 5:06 a.m.

the usual DOA cosplay

fawaz said on April 8, 2014 at 9:06 a.m.

This guy should do HIS version of Decapre, which I bet would be much better than the "original" one.

Spaghetti_Time said on April 8, 2014 at 8:31 p.m.

So many Lili costumes <3