Posted by Nicholas 'MajinTenshinhan' Taylor • September 19, 2013 at 7:48 a.m. PDT
Harada: Tekken X Street Fighter still in the works, is a 'long term' project, Tekken Revolution 'might' come to Xbox 360 While promoting the PS3 free-to-play title Tekken Revolution at Tokyo Game Show, Tekken series producer Katsuhiro Harada commented on the format of Tekken Revolution, and the reason for it only being released on Playstation 3 was because of Microsoft's reluctance to host free-to-play games, which seems to have changed a bit lately, with a few free-to-play games popping up on their marketplace. Harada commented on this, saying that Tekken Revolution for Xbox 360 may not be an impossibility. Check the quote out below.

The circumstances have changed a bit. It seems they've opened up to that model since Xbox One, and after we released the PlayStation Network beta they were kind of nervous and expressed an interest. We don't have concrete plans, but there's a possibility that we'll do it in the future.

Hit the jump to hear what was said about Tekken X Street Fighter.

Whenever Katsuhiro Harada appears in public nowadays, it's a given that questions about Tekken X Street Fighter will follow, and the early days of Tokyo Game Show were no exception. When asked by Eurogamer if the title was even still in development, Harada responded as follows.

We do have assets created and some of the materials. It's just that we're looking at the circumstances and what direction people are going in, what platform as there's a change in the market. I'm thinking long term about that.

With Tekken X Street Figher having been announced alongside Street Fighter X Tekken, which has been out for a year and a half already, fans are growing noticeably impatient, as we've seen nothing from the game since its announcement. Are you still excited about the game, or do you see it as vaporware at this point? Let us know in the comments.

Thanks to David_I for the news tip.

Source: Eurogamer.

Comments

put_Garuda_in_SFIV said on September 19, 2013 at 7:55 a.m.

I hope Tekken x SF or Tekken 7 retrieve Tekken 4 mature/serious art & visual style. I hate Tekken's 5 & 6 goofy style. Characters like Paul, Bryan and Law are a joke now, and their endings/cutscenes so lame

cadnexus said on September 19, 2013 at 7:56 a.m.

Tekken X SF is so forgettable at this point, and still no gameplay or even screen shots, I'm caring less for this project. Tekken Revolution is crap, it's the SAME experience ALL over again I have TTT2 why do I need Tekken Revolution......

lovelessLP said on September 19, 2013 at 8 a.m.

paul and law have always been not serious characters. look at their ending movies.

Wardog said on September 19, 2013 at 8:03 a.m.

I get what you're saying but Bryan fury never had a joke ending. Just Paul & law out of the three you mention had joke ending. Namco take your time with TxSF.

360 owners cross ya'll fingers on TR.

Ryose said on September 19, 2013 at 8:07 a.m.

Just cancel it. It won't work, they same (or worse) as SFxT. Don't wanna lose money on it.

Wardog said on September 19, 2013 at 8:11 a.m.

Actually they did. T1 threw T4 they had serious ending... like Paul trying to be the best in the universe (now he's trying to cheat his way threw the tournament) smh, really namco. Law was just training to be a strong fighter, till T4 he started his own restaurant and went in a huge debt with his bills and Forest law hospital bill (got in a motorcycle incident riding with Paul)... now he's working with Paul to cheat his way threw the tournament, to win the money. Again smh. Namco!!!! Lol

StriderZero92 said on September 19, 2013 at 8:12 a.m.

#2 thats the thing. you dont. Tekken Revolution wasnt marketed at owners of TTT2. it was only made to draw in new players who never played Tekken before or didnt want to pay $20 for TTT2.

qcevolution said on September 19, 2013 at 8:12 a.m.

My biggest issue with Tekken is that to the untrained noninvested eye, each iteration of the game is exactly the same. Like there aren't enough noticeable changes.

Shajita said on September 19, 2013 at 8:14 a.m.

I stopped caring about TxSF long ago.
Since day 1, it was the one of the two projects that excited me the most, and E3 after E3, TGS after TGS, convention after freaking convention, still nothing on it. No demo, video, screenshot, nothing. I honestly lost interest because Harada decided to spend his time elsewhere. And what hurts the most, is that it paid off. TR is up to 2 million downloads already.

I'm done. I don't care.

rakuko said on September 19, 2013 at 8:19 a.m.

@8: the later Tekkens are called legacy games because for the most part they don't change too much, and simply add more characters. so in that respect for the characters you see often, most things stay the same.

Helios86 said on September 19, 2013 at 8:20 a.m.

Know what else was "long term"? Duke Nukem Forever. Look how that turned out.

Kuza21 said on September 19, 2013 at 8:23 a.m.

Was JUST about to type this. You can take 10 more years to make it honestly. I Stopped caring about that game ages ago.

Wardog said on September 19, 2013 at 8:24 a.m.

You don't know that... I'm not trying to sound like a fan boy cause I like both company (the old Capcom) but, Namco actually take their time with their games and when they're ready to give out some news, they'll let people know. Capcom rushed SfxT and didn't take their time with the game, you saw how it was before patch and top of that, they had pull that dirty DLC move, which really hurt them.

Capcom need to stop rushing their games, to get a quick buck. Besides the shady DLC they do, their main problem is they rush games out too fast.

dezeray112 said on September 19, 2013 at 8:24 a.m.

Would've preferred if they showed just a little bit of Tekken X Street Fighter.

phoenixkusanagi said on September 19, 2013 at 8:26 a.m.

I still care, if only to see what Harada's interpretation of SF characters will look like. I don't think he'll mess it up. I'd also like to see how they would be played, as the closest SF has to strings are target and chain combos.

gammabolt17 said on September 19, 2013 at 8:30 a.m.

I'm pretty sure in Tekken 1 Paul was a serious character and Kazuya's rival. I would have to look it up to be sure, though. I think he got goofy in 3? Somebody knows I'm sure, but I do think he was serious at one point.

theshredder39 said on September 19, 2013 at 8:31 a.m.

#1 I hate to break it to you dude but Tekken has always meant to be a parody on fighting games, and there's nothing immature about recent games, since when does being mature mean you can't have a sense of humor?

Wardog said on September 19, 2013 at 8:31 a.m.

That can be said about all fighting games... Actual Tekken does changes a lot, its just people see the basic stuff and just think its the same thing over again. Trust me, this game change a lot. Ether moves be taken away or replace with a new move, or they change the characters style a little bit... it's more to it.

Wardog said on September 19, 2013 at 8:40 a.m.

Yeah Paul had a serious story line until after T4, that's when it went downhill. From trying to be "the strongest in the universe", to cheating his way threw the tournaments, with law. Namco drop the ball on this one, especially Heihachi story line. Really Namco? Trying to make the man who started this tournament... and lock/trap his own father underground of his dojo. A joke character? Smh.

MALDA_IS_BACK said on September 19, 2013 at 8:42 a.m.

I really think people don't care about TXSF no more and got a feeling it will fail.

lord_robbyshin said on September 19, 2013 at 8:42 a.m.

@1+6

Yep. Before Tekken 5 both Paul and Law have been serious characters. Totally. One hundred percent.

EGSeniorMofo said on September 19, 2013 at 8:48 a.m.

I think TXSF will launch in 2015 on PS4 & XBOX just like Tekken 6 came out after a couple of years of the PS3 launch.

Memanruler said on September 19, 2013 at 8:49 a.m.

I'm waiting for TXSF just to see what Namco does with the Street Fighter characters in a Tekken engine.

Wondering what Sagat or Bison will look like.

David_I said on September 19, 2013 at 8:51 a.m.

I rather that Harada and his team take their time to craft their game carefully than letting it out early as a rushed-job.

XeroGravity said on September 19, 2013 at 8:51 a.m.

1.Dont bring that "Free to Play" crap to consoles
2.Get your lazy bum to work

put_Garuda_in_SFIV said on September 19, 2013 at 8:52 a.m.

@3 Paul was pretty badass in Tekken 3, Tag Tournament and 4.

@4 Bryan was almost scary in Tekken 3, TTT & 4, but after 5 he became a parody of himself (mostly because of those maquiavelic exaggerated laughs)

My point is, every character looked boss in Tekken 4. The game intro, the cutscenes, the menus, the music. The art style was great and it really felt like a step forward from Tekken 3 and Tag Tournament. TxSF or T7 should try something like that

MightyNo9 said on September 19, 2013 at 9:01 a.m.

Wardog said on September 19, 2013 at 9:01 a.m.

I don't know if you're trying to be sarcasm or not. Yeah, Paul fail to do the flip (which namco gave that move to him in TTT1 threw TTT2), but before T2 Paul only knew judo and he met law in T1 and became friends with him T2, so he train with law which in the video shows that he was trying to do the flip kick but fail. Paul story line was still on him to be the "Toughest guy in the universe". Law, was always training to be strong till T4, his son was in T3.

Namco always change and twist the side rosters (besides the mishima and Kazama) story lines.

irc_mocpac said on September 19, 2013 at 9:01 a.m.

Harada said 3 years ago that he was going to work on Tekken x Street Fighter AFTER Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is finished. It's been a little over year after the console release of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and people are expecting to see some kind of gameplay video.

People just need to be patient and realize that the protect is not dead.

It's not easy to create a fighting game engine that brings in 2d fighting game characters into a 3d fighting game environment.

Wardog said on September 19, 2013 at 9:09 a.m.

Yeah, I agree with you on the story line taking a turn (especially T6).. but dude, I think you need to watch Bryan fury ending again in T6... the dude took down a helicopter by throwing a construction rail pole whatever you call those things. That wasn't a parody. Lol

That's one crazy cyborg. That is why he's my main!

MrWow12 said on September 19, 2013 at 9:22 a.m.

At least Namco is taking their time to make this a good game. I would rather wait on a masterpiece than have another SFxT on our hands.

BoscaBat said on September 19, 2013 at 9:28 a.m.

I don't think Harada would care if people are losing interest..infact I think that is exactly what he wants. Cause then the reveal trailer would be that much sweeter.

TrueGamingGuru said on September 19, 2013 at 9:33 a.m.

As long as Tekken X Street Fighter is still in development, I'm not complaining. You know what would be really nice is if not only this comes to PS4 & Xbox One, but should also appear in PS3, Xbox 360, & Wii U. That gives out more platform verity like with Assassins Creed IV, COD Ghosts, Strider, EA Sports etc.

@9 He could've focus more on Tekken X Street Fighter, if Tekken Tag Tournament 2 was never made or in development. Besides Harada still needs to make sure that the SF characters can fit in the Tekken gameplay. I believe parts of Tekken Revolution is an early version TXSF for the certain stuff that will be added in TXSF.

@13 Speaking of Capcom, the real problem is that Capcom is moving away from the Arcades which is the reason why games like TVC & SFIV are solid games. Capcom is way too focused on the Western marketing, (which that marketing is doing nothing more than ruining videogames) Capcom should also focus on the Japanese gaming and follow the path like SEGA AM2, Harada, Team Ninja, & Arc System. When it comes to fighting games in general, every fighter game should get an Arcade release before a console release. (or at least a Beta Demo like DOA5 & PSASBR) Even part of the Free to Play could even fill what is missing to the fighter genre like Arcades or even Beta Demos. Part of the DLC which is the disc-locked DLC had something to do with Microsoft's flaw with the Xbox 360.

@27 What about SFIV, is that a rushed game? Because Ono has created SFIV. What make the games rushed is that Capcom was moving away from the Arcade scenes when MVC3 came along. (which MVC3 is the start for Capcom's mistake is not releasing Arcade versions.)

hewhay said on September 19, 2013 at 9:33 a.m.

Tekken always had both serious and funny endings. Paul have always been in the comic relief side. From him hitting a wall with a chibi kazuya's face in his tekken 1 ending to him complaining to a cop in his tekken 3 ending he wasn't meant to be taken seriously. You are confused, tekken didn't change his attitude in Tekken 5. The game actually changed it for Tekken 4 and then went back in Tekken 5.

Raiden365 said on September 19, 2013 at 9:40 a.m.

I'd be happy with a trailer lol. Seriously though Harada, take your time with it. No DLC, make it deep, but keep it simple and free of gems. People aren't playing Tekken as much as Street Fighter 4 for a reason, and they dumped on SFxT for a reason as well. Also, if the game has to have a Soul Calibur feel to allow Street Fighter players to transfer their skills over, you should appeal to the majority imo.

Jookey said on September 19, 2013 at 9:56 a.m.

Everyone who says they don't care anymore because of the wait will care when they finally show something.

BipolarTroll said on September 19, 2013 at 9:57 a.m.

Tekken 6 and Tag 2 were great games with lots of content. Take your time with TxSF Harada. I know its gonna be worth the wait.

TrueGamingGuru said on September 19, 2013 at 10:01 a.m.

@13 & 31: "Namco takes time with their games." Do any of you remember SCV? I wouldn't recommend using Namco's name, because Namco could rush their games. (the ones that isn't Tekken)

MightyNo9 said on September 19, 2013 at 10:13 a.m.

Lockm said on September 19, 2013 at 10:19 a.m.

It has been said development on TxSF would start only sometime after TTT2 has been released. They also couldn't show anything during the time sfxt was in development building op hype, that would take away interest from that game eventhough they are competitors.

Now with TR having been releaed and the new consoles on their way, they are considereing stepping over to a "F2P" model an also considering going for the PS4 and XBO.

Alot of circumstances contributed to the lack of information on this game, but imo this game when done good will SELL alot.

SJFox said on September 19, 2013 at 10:55 a.m.

@6 Go back and watch Law's tekken 2-4 endings ((Including TTT)). They've all been funny. And his T1 ending was forgettable. Then go ahead and watch Paul's tekken 3 and hell ttt ending.

Kenshiro said on September 19, 2013 at 10:55 a.m.

Bryan Fury is the perrenial badass. Don't know what the SFEX reject is talking about. He's also loading heaps of praise to Tekken 4?!

Anyway I'm still very much anticipating this title. It doesn't matter which gen console either I WILL play this game.

Kenshiro said on September 19, 2013 at 10:58 a.m.

Forest Law=/Marshall Law.

His Tekken 2 ending has Paul looking the fool.
Tekken 3 is Forest.
Tag 1 is where it starting. Double nut shot.

Kenshiro said on September 19, 2013 at 11:04 a.m.

In before mis-execution of a move Marshall previously did as a younger fighter means he's now a joke.

GodPride said on September 19, 2013 at 11:17 a.m.

It's a shame how different SFxTK turned out from its initial debut, but that isn't going to deter my interest for TKxSF. I think Namco are testing the waters with TR.

genocideSX said on September 19, 2013 at 11:23 a.m.

before i say this ill be clear and say that i am a sucker for crossvers.

#9 kinda sums up how i feel in terms of frustration, however im not done with the game. I remember saying something on eventhubs when sfxt was still in development about holding the fans over with a trailer or something. this is the aftermath of NO info on a game that people were anticipating.

im not asking for much, i wouldnt even mind if i dont see gameplay for another year because i really do respect the fact that they are taking their time with the game, and i want them to. BUT i do want a trailer... or just something to show off the crossover. the hype is kinda dying ya know, thats not very good advertising in my opinion :/

JesseRobles said on September 19, 2013 at 11:25 a.m.

I think they are just trying to use time to kill the game or, to be more specific, the idea of it. I won't believe they are actually working on it until I see proof of the work. It's been WAY too long.

Galletano said on September 19, 2013 at 11:44 a.m.

He should wait for fighting games to die again before releasing any game footage, Maybe a year from now. Im not a crossover fan so I'm not that hype for the game, I'll rather have a tekken 7 or a completely new franchise.

the_main_event said on September 19, 2013 at 11:48 a.m.

yo sidestep hadoukens and punish.....free!

gqazndood said on September 19, 2013 at 12:11 p.m.

Tekken X Street Fighter's hype has declined and most gamers are more likely to be jaded now due to the failure of Street Fighter X Tekken. To be honest, Namco has to tease the public regardless of positive or negative publicity. Gamers have a very short attention span. It seems that Tekken Revolution is doing pretty well out there. Free to play but based on micro transactions. I've seen that TR has 200 million downloads already, and even if each one of those gamers only paid $1 of DLC then Namco has already made at least $200 million. Perhaps, this is way they want to fund their bigger project such as TxSF. Keep in mind gamers it's not about us anymore regardless of how much you want to THINK it is. It's all about how much money they will make from us while at the same time reducing the cost. I praise Harada for not primarily charging us DLC on TTT2. I can't say the same for Capcom.

HASJ said on September 19, 2013 at 12:13 p.m.

People forget how much sh!t and a rushed down product SFxT actually is.

Do you remember listening to the awesome renditions of Tekken music in a SF inspired arrange? No.

Did you expectate Moonlight Wilderness stage from T5 (or ANY other stage from each franchise) to make a remixed appearance in SFxT? I did.
Did we get it? No, because Capcom made no efforts to have any kind of mythos from Tekken into the game.

Twenty years of all kinds of content to be explored and they made a below sub-par product.
The only reminder that SFxT was supposed to be a cross over, mechanic wise, are the tag cancel and bound.

TrueGamingGuru said on September 19, 2013 at 12:16 p.m.

@39 That's true in its own right. I just mention SFIV since Ono has been involved with SFIV, if it wasn't for him SFIV would've never exist.

@47 I think what makes it too long was the fact that Harada was working TTT2 instead of creating a proper prototype which Capcom had made a proper prototype for SFXT back in Comic Con 2010, which later than added more work besides TXSF from an English localization of Project X Zone & Tekken Revolution, (which is like a early test of TXSF based on what TXSF was going to have which ended up in Tekken Revolution) and another thing to make this even longer is that TXSF was going for next-gen consoles which would require the PS4 & Xbox One to be released. I'm sure will see something revealing for TXSF, but were definitely going to need to see a trailer or beta gameplay.

Like @45 said is that Namco could be testing the waters with Tekken Revolution. (which I believe this is an early test version of TXSF)

PurplePonyJotaro said on September 19, 2013 at 12:19 p.m.

Either way I still have high hopes for Tekken X Street Fighter.
Since its Harada we know it won't be the utter disaster that is Street Fighter X Tekken and we also know Harada will capitalize of of Capcom's mistakes with that game. I just want to see it happen already.
Tekken Revolution on 360 would be fine to.

RunnersKnee said on September 19, 2013 at 12:26 p.m.

TxSF will probably shine for a few months or so but we all know it's gonna go to the back burner like the rest of the non-capcom games. The only one that's holding out is Injustice.
Still waiting for offline versus for TR

TheLaw said on September 19, 2013 at 12:43 p.m.

@51 if people forgot how rushed SFxT was and forgot how supposedly " bad " it is a ton of people would still play it.. but no... most dont. Im one of the few who still do...

IareBeStayDrunk said on September 19, 2013 at 12:43 p.m.

@6 Oh nooo. why did T1 throw T4, thats not very nice. =/

electpaisa said on September 19, 2013 at 1:07 p.m.

#50 absolutely wrong facts:

-Tekken Revolutions has been download 2 million times :

- If these guys can make 20% percent of the downloaders to give a least a buck, they will be lucky. Namco is nowhere near making $200 mil with this games, they probably haven't even made $5 mil by this point.

I don't think Namco knows what do they wanna make out of this. They are sitting on this license but they do not know what to do with it. They probably want to wait for Tekken Revolutions to run its course and see if it reinvigorates/expands the fan base or if they have to reinvent the game altogether and make it more "Street-Fightery".

They also want to wait for next-gen to come out and settle in, since if they release TxSF for current gen Tekken Revolutions will cannibalize it just because it is free.

I can't blame Harada and Namco for taking it slow with this. There are too many fighting games already out there and they don't want to make the same mistakes as Capcom with SFxT. I wouldn't be surprised if this gets released early 2015 the earliest.

H3XxMAjiN said on September 19, 2013 at 1:26 p.m.

m$soft aint gonna do it guys. -_-

darkblade13 said on September 19, 2013 at 1:28 p.m.

@#13 sorry to break it to but Namco rush out games as fast as other companies. Look at Soul Calibur 5, every knows that they rushed the s*** out of that and everyone knows that game was unfinished.

Wardog said on September 19, 2013 at 1:47 p.m.

Should have made it clear. I meant Tekken game and Harada take his time with the game. You're right about SC5... they need to go back to their roots with this game. Ether Soul blade back or SC2 back cause SC4 was like a Mortal Kombat knock off with the special finisher, and now SC5 with its Street fighter knock off with its meter building. Soul calibur doesn't feel like its own game no more.

hotpinkfighter said on September 19, 2013 at 2:01 p.m.

Paul is not a serious or joke character. He's simply Tekken's Ken with Guile's hairdo and Dan's personality. He can still kick your ass but you laugh at his antics. I main him in Tekken and he & Law were in the game Urban Reign. I can't wait for Tekken x Street Fighter. They got it right with Ryu's rival being Jin. Kazuya is more like Akuma's rival (both have red glowing eyes). They showed Ryu using Paul's model a long time ago and we want to see more o kudasai Harada san!

StriderSpinel said on September 19, 2013 at 2:01 p.m.

i'm really looking forward to tekken street fighter... nut the waiting is murder!

MALDA_IS_BACK said on September 19, 2013 at 2:27 p.m.

Tekken games been sucking lately they need all the time to make a good fighter but I swear to you TXSF wil fail

synce said on September 19, 2013 at 2:45 p.m.

Please FFS just forget about that stupid crossover and focus all your effort on Tekken 7

Gurpwnder said on September 19, 2013 at 3:44 p.m.

@ 61

Exactly, Paul and the Laws can be serious fighters with lighthearted personalities and that's cool.

I just wish that Paul got some more respect in the Tekken series. I mean Paul and Marshall were always considered bros throughout the series, but they didn't even make one of the 4 TTT2 covers.

Gurpwnder said on September 19, 2013 at 3:47 p.m.

I do think that Marshall's personality wasn't represented well at all in X Tekken.

Mufausa said on September 19, 2013 at 4:30 p.m.

Damnit Harada. Why no PC release?

SJFox said on September 19, 2013 at 4:35 p.m.

@63 sucking how?

Wardog said on September 19, 2013 at 4:48 p.m.

Ignore him, he's just a troll.

Lemres said on September 19, 2013 at 7:45 p.m.

Yall givin up on this game before any info has even been released. Stop whining and learn to be patient. They're are very good reasons why there's no information about this game.

VulcanHades said on September 19, 2013 at 8:07 p.m.

Why the hell aren't they showing the work in progress. They could at least show pictures. Even if the game is super pre-alpha and the graphics suck it would still be cool to see where they're at and what they're thinking of doing with SF chars. Are they gonna give Juri and Rolento stances? Is there going to be zoning? Charge characters? Will they do polls to decide which SF character is to be included? So many questions yet all they keep saying is that they're still working on it.

Lemres said on September 19, 2013 at 8:39 p.m.

You're forgetting about the actual Tekken remixes they made like the music remix to the TTT intro theme, Heihachi's T2 remix, and Jin's T3 remix.
They could always incorporate Fireballs into strings or SF-specific combos. Ryu Ex: 1,d3,qcf+1 or something like that. 1=light punch, d3=low med. kick, and qcf+1=fireball.

TokyoKing5 said on September 19, 2013 at 9:41 p.m.

I see it now

Sagat: tiger shot *

Bruce: side step*

Sagat: wtf was that tiger shot*

Bruce: side step*

Sagat: what is this magic o.O tiger knee*

Bruce: side step back throw*

Sagat: how do you that

TokyoKing5 said on September 19, 2013 at 9:42 p.m.

Do^

Cosmo26 said on September 20, 2013 at 12:28 a.m.

2009: t6 outsells sfIV
2012: ttt2 outsells sfxt
and people still think noncapcom games have no hopes

americans...

TagAnarchy said on September 20, 2013 at 12:37 a.m.

Everyone's impatient for no good reason. Putting 3D characters into 2D format is as simple as breathing in comparison to doing it the other way around. It's even more so when the 2D game (Street Fighter as it were) has a projectile system and various other moves that normally wouldn't work well or make sense at all in 3D format. The problem is not the porting of the characters from Street Fighter as it is their various styles and moves so that they work properly in 3D. Harada has a lot on his hands with this, so i'm all for waiting a little while for him to perfect the transition so it doesn't end up as a day one bomb.

Wardog said on September 20, 2013 at 4:34 a.m.

Right, I agree with you. People also got to remember that the SF cast are probably getting more moves than what they have in the SF universe. Since Tekken is known for having a lot moves... I'm really hype to see their new Tekken fighting style, like Capcom did with Jin by given him a orb move and his T5 cover art fighting stance.

RaiLoves said on September 21, 2013 at 1:11 a.m.

People talk so much crap about how tekken x street fighter will be crap. I'm pretty sure it will be better than street fighter x tekken. Besides, tekken is better than street fighter. As for TekkenRevolution, people might hate on it. But in my opinion it's awesome. I don't see capcom throwing out free stuff or anything. Just sayin.

subalelugares said on September 22, 2013 at 6:18 p.m.

Well, at least it´s happening; ever since the announcement of the crossovers, TXSF excited me the most and that feeling grew even more after buying SFXT, I hope Namco throws in a more interesting story, how about the satsui no hado crossing paths with the devil gene. I know it might sound stupid to some, but I play games for the aesthetic aspect too, in that regard I fell Capcom dissapointed a bit.