PC mods: Venom rushes into battle against his arch nemesis - Spider-Man and Venom rip each other apart in Street Fighter X Tekken

Posted by DreamKing23
November 28, 2013 at 1:15 p.m. PST
Video Games Best Mods returns with footage of another awesome Street Fighter X Tekken PC mod today, this time, it's none other than Spider-Man's arch nemesis. Venom (Marduk) sports his classic black symbiote suit, and as you can see in the image below, has a variety of other awesome color options.

We are not only Venom; We are a PC mod now! Check out this wicked SFxT alternate skin, and feel free to share your opinions on it in the comments below.

Click image for larger version

Hit the jump to see this mod in action.

Tip sent in by amy_yumi.

Comments

sarif2soon said on November 28, 2013 at 1:27 p.m.

Seems fitting that Fei, err, Bruce, err, (checks name) LAW! Yes, Law, is Spider-Man since Spider-Man knows Kung Fu.

BlackRain said on November 28, 2013 at 1:36 p.m.

Totally missed Venom in MvC3. Hope we get to see him in a fighting game soon again (the classic one, not that stupid Agent Venom).

Awesome mod, the skins look really good.

And Dreamking: Nice to see that if you not find a suitable pun, you make classic references to the characters instead! We like it! ;)

Veedot said on November 28, 2013 at 4:59 p.m.

Hey Flash Venom is awesome,hes the best Venom has ever been in years

Geonettazombie said on November 28, 2013 at 10:18 p.m.

Agreed! I'm so mad that they cancelled the flash run of venom, i loved it

rie_dude said on November 29, 2013 at 1:12 a.m.

Best mod I've seen yet! Boy I do love me some Venom.

BlackRain said on November 29, 2013 at 2:02 a.m.

Nah... I like the classic one better. For the record: The one from the 90s, who was basically an anti-hero Spider-Man, not that man-eating monster they made out of him before he got to Flash.

And I will never understand how they got the idea of making the Symbiote into a gunslinger agent-dude. Totally unnecessary. The comics are well written, I give them that, but the idea is just too stupid for me. And I still hate Flash Thompson with a passion. I know he’s not the bad bully anymore, but sill.

darthvenom said on November 29, 2013 at 8:31 a.m.

I agree completely. I would buy any DLC necessary to get Eddie Brock as Venom.

shinra358 said on November 29, 2013 at 10:33 a.m.

Hairy Venom with toes? No thanks.

DarknessFallz said on November 29, 2013 at 1:34 p.m.

This is really a good mod.

ryuhayabusa13 said on November 29, 2013 at 2:37 p.m.

The characters where the mods were based on is pretty appropriate.

Remidns me of how I wished some of these marvel characters didn't make it in the mvc 3 roster.

Keep up the good work modding community.

KakkoiBurubely said on November 29, 2013 at 5:19 p.m.

x2