iOS version of Injustice: Gods Among Us v1.4 released adding Lobo and multiple support cards

Posted by SFilp • May 29, 2013 at 2:50 p.m. PDT
The iOS version of Injustice: Gods Among Us has been updated to v1.4 which will be adding Lobo to the game as a playable character. Lobo is complete with unique special attacks and accompanied by his own set of Support Cards which features Space Dolphins!

If you haven't picked up the game, it is completely free and you can unlock some special costumes for your console copy of the game while playing. Below are some screenshots of the game.

Click images for larger versions

For more information head over to the iTunes Store.

Comments

cosmicwolf13 said on May 29, 2013 at 3:11 p.m.

MAKE IT FOR ANDROID!!!!

BumblebeeCody said on May 29, 2013 at 3:12 p.m.

Valuable time NR could've spent on improving Injustice. This looks like crap, like the majority of iOS and Android games.

YumaTsukumo said on May 29, 2013 at 3:19 p.m.

@2 the game is actually good so take your negativity somewhere else its looks great on iOS so how about you play it before you talk s***

Durag92 said on May 29, 2013 at 3:22 p.m.

Great! Just unlocked the 4 cards :) Now to rank them up!!

Snake_Eyes said on May 29, 2013 at 3:28 p.m.

ughhh back to the grinding for coins! I thought I was done lol

400,000 coins for the red son pack, I guess those characters cant be purchased seperatley, then 182,000 for lobo FML, plus with the update they changed my favorite level for grinding coins (battle 36)

ElderSkrulls said on May 29, 2013 at 3:40 p.m.

You can tell someone hasn't actually played the app...

Only complaint I have is that it takes up a little more storage space with each update. Time to upgrade!

Otter_of_Death said on May 29, 2013 at 4:01 p.m.

NRS didn't develop the app. It was a third party. Boon was a consultant, but that's about it.

As for the app itself, I think it's fun and all. I wish it wasn't so time intensive, though. If they were going to use this to unlock items in the game, they should either lowered the difficulty or made the upgrades cheaper. The difficulty isn't challenging either because the only viable strategy is to buy better cards. To me, that's just artificially extending the life of a game. Again, it would be all good if it wasn't for the unlocks...

cadnexus said on May 29, 2013 at 4:02 p.m.

This version has tag mode, but the Console version didn't get tag mode, not even team battle....C'mon Boon, put tag mode in!

jok3rfrmbk said on May 29, 2013 at 4:09 p.m.

Does anyone know what the holiday challenge is. I did the daily challenge for Mother's Day and Memorial Day but got nothing. Please help!

IAMSKINJA said on May 29, 2013 at 4:14 p.m.

Still no android app.

AveMcree said on May 29, 2013 at 5:22 p.m.

boy they know how to screw over the android phone owners...

PowerBeard said on May 29, 2013 at 5:31 p.m.

This stupid App takes so much space :/ I barely have space on my phone for this and now I have to delete more stuff to update again. I barely have any music, incredibly limited on photos only a few apps and still cant update

valkerionseven said on May 29, 2013 at 6:18 p.m.

^ ditto. I already have more room than the actual app itself (which is close to 900mb) but now I have 1 gig of space and its still saying I need room to update.

HooliganComboFTW said on May 29, 2013 at 6:44 p.m.

Only complaint is the memory space but besides that its a fun free game app with some neat rewards.

HyperViperNZ said on May 29, 2013 at 8:29 p.m.

Looks like Phoenix standing next to Harley in that picture. Damn Ivy!

FlynnChop said on May 29, 2013 at 9:12 p.m.

Android users:

Sorry guys, it's much harder to make money on the droid platform. Obviously it wasn't worth the expense to port it. What can you do?

Baby_Astaroth said on May 29, 2013 at 9:23 p.m.

All the content I'll never have access to. I feel so honored WB Games/NRS.

GenSoHotSpicy said on May 29, 2013 at 9:50 p.m.

In the patch notes it says "More Red Son skins coming soon" so Red Son Batman, Red Son Lex Luthor (American flag armor suit?) and who else? Pretty much Red Son Skin Pack #2 confirmed.

MALDA_IS_BACK said on May 30, 2013 at 4:16 a.m.

We need this on the Android asap

xShonuffx said on May 30, 2013 at 4:52 a.m.

'Looks at Tekken Card Tournament...'
'Sees record downloads for android...'
'Ponders your assumption...'

PowerBeard said on May 30, 2013 at 8:31 a.m.

Yep I have over 1GB of space open and it's not enough, this update is more memory than the game itself. Come on now get it together since when do UPDATES have so much space

bagel_bytez said on May 31, 2013 at 12:38 a.m.

Lol people either have 0 memory for their phones or they have a billion apps that they never use. Either way, I can officially say I've spent down more time playing the app than the actual game. And I'm not hating on the game either, love it! Aquaman main. But with no competitive ranked match scenario I get bore to tears with nothing on the line but friendly competition. No people playing ranked destroys the fun for me competitively. So I've literally been more hyped about lvling up my characters in the app, glad to see they're supporting it