Kelvin Jeon's Kazuya Electric Wind God Fist tutorial, SFxT match compilations featuring Wolfkrone, Banana Ken, Ryan Hunter and more

Posted by Steven 'Dreamking23' Chavez • May 25, 2013 at 6:26 p.m. PDT
Cross Counter TV uploaded a great, in-depth tutorial featuring Kelvin Jeon as he teaches us how to properly perform Kazuya's Electric Wind God Fist in Street Fighter X Tekken. Joined by Gootecks, Kelvin goes on to explain the properties of the move, how it's done (complete with hands view), its uses and more.

Additionally, Ssf4evo has uploaded a slew of high ranked Street Fighter X Tekken v2013 online replays as of late. Included in these compilations are such players as AGE|Wolfkrone, Banana Ken, Ryan Hunter, ThirtyFourEC and many others.

Hit the jump to check out the match footage.

Comments

shades_of_grey said on May 25, 2013 at 6:59 p.m.

Here's my EWGF tutorial:

Do it. Alot.

Wulfsten said on May 25, 2013 at 7:27 p.m.

Good stuff! Thanks for the SFxT love. Keep it up!

chipndip said on May 25, 2013 at 8:13 p.m.

Shades of grey got that tech.

julio_anima said on May 25, 2013 at 10:32 p.m.

Great DORYA tutorial!

ShinThanatos said on May 26, 2013 at 3:25 a.m.

dunno why people can't do ewgf , i learned it in about 2-3 days, the only problem on my (online) is that sometime i got the ex version,or the qcf move

Rising_Jaguar said on May 26, 2013 at 3:39 a.m.

i can do the ewgf with a controller, lol~
works 85% of the time though :\

doomOVER9000 said on May 26, 2013 at 3:45 a.m.

technical_BOOM said on May 26, 2013 at 6:40 a.m.

@7 im sorry, but uh, if the game is dumb then why are you here?

TheLaw said on May 26, 2013 at 7:24 a.m.

@5 that's what happens to everyone, including me. You can't just say you got it down and still mess up lol it isn't because of Online though. And @7 it's his best and only safe move in the game... it's hard to do consecutively, and it's the only thing that makes him good. So how is it dumb again? And i don't even main Kazuya but i know how bad the character is without it.

DunnDeal said on May 26, 2013 at 8:13 a.m.

Doesn't matter how much I practice. My EWGF will always suck more on P1 side

Rising_Jaguar said on May 26, 2013 at 9:36 a.m.

^ same!

sukurin said on May 26, 2013 at 10:13 a.m.

@10 Yeah same problem with me. May be P1 side is for left handed.

rc_on said on May 26, 2013 at 1:31 p.m.

I'm doing fine on the P1 side, but I fail on the P2 side. Guess it simply depends on which side you get comfortable first.

bunny said on May 26, 2013 at 6:20 p.m.

ewgf tutorial was hard to follow they should turn their ingame music down and their microphones up.

shades_of_grey said on May 26, 2013 at 10:52 p.m.

Not sure which side I'm better on, but I think it probably affects me less overall since I play on pad.