Posted by Nicholas 'MajinTenshinhan' Taylor • May 24, 2013 at 10 a.m. PDT
Street Fighter 4 update balance change requests from Japan, part 5 — M. Bison, Yun, El Fuerte, Vega, Blanka A new post popped up on the Japanese Street Fighter 4 series blog today, and has also been translated by Dawgtanian over at Capcom-Unity.

This post covers the proposed changes to characters M. Bison (Dictator), Yun, El Fuerte, Vega (Claw) and Blanka. First, we have an introduction from series producer Ayano, and then his translated thoughts on the opinions they have received.

Good evening fellow gamers, Tomoaki Ayano here.

I was thinking about kicking things off with a humourous comment about welcoming summer, but with Tokyo’s weather fluctuating like crazy, it didn’t seem like the best idea. I have to admit though, watching the sunsets from the Capcom offices is pretty awesome! With any luck I can finish my work early and go home so I don’t have to watch the sunrise from my desk as well…

Continuing with the trend of the past couple of blog entries, I’d like to talk about some of the character balance requests we’ve received from the Japanese fans! Check them out!

M. Bison

I’d like for the input for Psycho Punisher to be returned back to what it was in Super, and for it to have more invincibility. I’d also like to see his crouching HP buffed to serve as better anti-air. As-is it’s pretty unusable now - the best we can hope for is a trade.

Ayano: We’ve had a lot of requests for the command input of U2 to be returned back to Super. A lot of people have said that even with a damage increase, with U2 being a charge move there aren’t many ways to effectively use it and there’s no reason to pick it over U1. We’d like to avoid having useless ultras if possible so this is something we’re looking into.

Yun

I’ve been using Yun since AE. In ver.2012 he was nerfed quite a bit, but I feel that the current version of the character is quite balanced. With only 900 health and the inability to Focus Cancel Nisho Kyaku defense can be challenging, but his offensive capabilities more than make up for it. He’s a good character. As such, please don’t needlessly nerf or buff him. If I can ask for one thing though, there’s not much use for his Ultra 2, Sorai Rengeki. It would be nice if it could be adjusted to be a bit more usable.

Ayano: Increasing his vitality and making U2 more viable have been the biggest requests for Yun. We’d like to balance him without taking away any of his current abilities or play style, so we’ll have to take everything under careful consideration, including the adjustments the other characters get. We had figured Yun for a character we needed to buff quite a bit, but we’ll take a good look at the current battle stats and strategies before making our final adjustments for him.

El Fuerte

Would like to be able to follow up EX Quesadilla Bomb with another attack, or at least have more invincibility on it. As is it’s not really a move worth using meter on. It would be great if we could Focus Cancel Tostada Press. Also, if Press hits a mid-air opponent it would be nice if we could follow up with something like Focus Cancel -> EX Quesadilla Bomb or Guacamole Leg Throw.

Ayano: For Fuerte we’ve received requests to seriously buff, and to seriously nerf him, at the same time. Everyone’s opinions are divided on this unique and dynamic character! We’d like to take into consideration the requests of both the people who use him as well as the people who fight against him. Regarding his moves, we’ve received a lot of feedback on EX Quesadilla Bomb, including startup and ways to use it. We’d like to approach his balancing while keeping the other character’s adjustments in mind. We hope to preserve the unique flavor that makes this character interesting.

Vega

I want Vega to be more like his Super Street Fighter II Turbo version. Rather than combos he should focus on chipping away at his opponents through pokes, and his wall dives.

Regular Moves

I’d like for his slide to be as fast as it was in SSFIIT.

Special Moves

Make Scarlet Terror completely invincible, at the cost of doing less damage.

Ayano: The requests we’ve received for Vega are to either keep him as is, or make him a little stronger. But mostly many players have pointed out that his anti-air is a bit weak so they’d like improvements for Scarlet Terror. Since Vega’s ground game is pretty good we’ll have to give careful consideration to how we adjust his anti-air capabilities.

Blanka

Rolling Attack kinda sucks now! It trades a lot, and what is up with getting thrown out of the startup? It’s understandable that the move be punishable on block, but now there are situations where it’s punishable on hit too. It’s a move that actually works against Blanka.

I wouldn’t mind a slight nerf on his electricity.

Ayano: We’ve definitely heard the requests to buff Rolling Attack loud and clear. The leading concerns being to make it less easy to counterattack and to give it a bit more priority. In order to better differentiate what happens when the move hits versus when it’s blocked we’ll look into adjustments, also taking other characters balance in mind.

You can read previous entries in this series below.
Part 1 - Ryu, Chun-Li, Yang, Cammy, Akuma
Part 2 - Seth, Guile, Ken, Guy and Rose
Part 3 - Dee Jay, Zangief, Gouken, Sakura, Adon
Part 4 - Dudley, Juri, Cody, Sagat, Fei Long

Source: Capcom Unity.

Comments

pendulum said on May 24, 2013 at 10:03 a.m.

Incoming posts whining about Bison in 3...2...

Kawalorn said on May 24, 2013 at 10:04 a.m.

All I want for Vega is so that at least his Ex-Scarlet Terror has some invincibility. Other than that I think he is fine as he is. But what do I know?

SAMURAI said on May 24, 2013 at 10:06 a.m.

Buff that Blanka Ball!! It makes no sense that it gets punished on hit!

christianlazo said on May 24, 2013 at 10:06 a.m.

Make his HP Blanka Ball push Blanka further back on block.

Doopliss said on May 24, 2013 at 10:10 a.m.

@4: You mean less. Blanka Ball should always be safe on hit, but the heavier versions should always be punishable on block.

warriors said on May 24, 2013 at 10:15 a.m.

buff m. bison
he is the main super villain, of this game, he should be a lot more potent

Deyrax said on May 24, 2013 at 10:17 a.m.

Bison definitely needs buffs. Not sure about Blanka, though.

caruga said on May 24, 2013 at 10:18 a.m.

"We had figured Yun for a character we needed to buff quite a bit"

Idiots.

BlackGuile said on May 24, 2013 at 10:20 a.m.

I WANNA PAINT THE FENCE

junior139 said on May 24, 2013 at 10:21 a.m.

as a yun main i think hes good but the vitality buff would be ok i hate being killed by t hawk ultra with me having almost 70 percent life

VolcanicAkuma55 said on May 24, 2013 at 10:21 a.m.

bison hado-motion ultra 2? bad idea. tho if they're gunna do that, they oughtta give something like that to other charge characters.
and a faster barcelona at the cost of no kd and thus no followup. more speed for much less damage...wtf smh...i dont even play vega and even i know that would be completely retarded

VolcanicAkuma55 said on May 24, 2013 at 10:22 a.m.

@warrior then all of akuma's matchups should be 10-0 or at least 9-1...not to mention akuma killed bison

wonzan said on May 24, 2013 at 10:26 a.m.

looks like they didn't read what was posted on the capcom unity boards at all regarding vega....ARGH!!!!

Caliban said on May 24, 2013 at 10:26 a.m.

i totally agree with @#9 loool

HiryuMK said on May 24, 2013 at 10:27 a.m.

I agree on the Cr. HP buff for Bison, I never managed to pull it off as a Anti-Air. I personally always preferred Ultra 1 over U2, even when its was a Motion Ultra.

Vega definitely need a better Anti-Air or his Scarlet Terror buffed.

MALDA_IS_BACK said on May 24, 2013 at 10:31 a.m.

I know my ELF needa a buff f the haters.

doomOVER9000 said on May 24, 2013 at 10:38 a.m.

intehweeds said on May 24, 2013 at 10:40 a.m.

Jesus christ capcom this is the first time I have been forced to spread my tears on eventhubs comments

Blanka needs
Close mk airborne
Close mp made into a command normal
Chainable light attacks
U2 buff

I think balls are fine how they are now but I dont have a problem with landing a little furyher away

VolcanicAkuma55 said on May 24, 2013 at 10:42 a.m.

@17 i dont think ppl will flame you. pretty sure everyone wants every character be as little scrubby as possible

Solar said on May 24, 2013 at 10:43 a.m.

The only nerf i want for Blanka is fixing his wonky hitbox and wakeup time. Its stupid and should have been fixed since Vanilla.

Other than that, yeah, buff blanka.

Alesund said on May 24, 2013 at 10:44 a.m.

"We had figured Yun for a character we needed to buff quite a bit"

Thank god the community apparently held them back on this one.

Mr_Mineralz said on May 24, 2013 at 10:45 a.m.

Please buff Blanka. All his hop mixups are unsafe and the only real way to win with Blanka is to rely on his footsie game. Yes his elec pressure is decent, but come on. His overhead is terrible, his damage is meh. Change the frame data on his Cr.Lk for easier links and fix his BB's. If you have a hard time against Blanka then learn the match...he sucks (unless you're THawk).
Has Blanka ever even come close to top 8 in any major in the last 2years?
Casual players hate Blanka because they don't know the matchup and I feel that's why Capcom never do anything useful with the char...sigh......

Anyone got suggestions for Blanka?

intehweeds said on May 24, 2013 at 10:46 a.m.

Also if you are losing to scrubby blankas that is all on you not wanting to sit in training mode and learning how punishable his scrubby sh-t is.

Normals into hop are something like -9 on hit and -12 on block iirc
Random balls... well if you are not hitting them by the time they get to you, you are god awful.

Those are I think the two biggest complains from scrubs about blanka.

All blanka does is scratch out a life lead and win by attrition. Youre supposed to go ham round 1 while he has no bar and just lame him out.

God forbid you babies have to actually play solid

intehweeds said on May 24, 2013 at 10:48 a.m.

Oh also leave his back throw alone so he can keep his setups off backthrow and slightly buff his overhead

intehweeds said on May 24, 2013 at 10:50 a.m.

Also blanka is not and has never been a mixup character, the point of hop was to move around without losing charge.

Blanka hop mixups = people being bad and not reacting.

Buffing that would just make him more scrubby, learn to play the damn game.

doomOVER9000 said on May 24, 2013 at 10:54 a.m.

Jaaj301 said on May 24, 2013 at 10:57 a.m.

I don't mind Blanka, I can beat him without any problems but god, he's annoying. I wish they made him less scrubby, but stronger and more solid overall.

Kinimaster said on May 24, 2013 at 11:01 a.m.

Buff Bison ultra however you like, buff his c.hp for antiaerial purposes also, but please dont make his scissor kicks that safe, its annoying and pins down a lot of characters.

doomOVER9000 said on May 24, 2013 at 11:10 a.m.

Kenshiro said on May 24, 2013 at 11:13 a.m.

Yun's Sorai Rengeki needs to do a little more damage. Perhaps when the opponent face plants, it makes no sense that the opponent doesn't receive damage when their face slams into the ground.

Everything else is cool.

Oh yea FLUCK Bison.

Lordd_G said on May 24, 2013 at 11:15 a.m.

Bison U2 should DEFINITELY go back to original input. I gather Ayano's silence on buffing Bison's cr.HP means it won't happen.... if it does happen, Bison will jump up a whole tier! As I main Bison, that would be terrific!! An overhead move would make him S-tier automatically.

tortoos said on May 24, 2013 at 11:18 a.m.

I basically agree with #27. I didn't have problems vs. Blanka, but oh my GOD is he annoying to fight. Seriously. For me fighting Blanka, Dhalsim or Bison is pretty much the worst thing in all of sf.

Also lol at people asking to nerf el fuerte. He is so very easy to blow up it's not even funny.

Mr_Mineralz said on May 24, 2013 at 11:19 a.m.

@29 So does that mean Ken, Sagat, Abel, Elf are bs chars LOL

Lordd_G said on May 24, 2013 at 11:19 a.m.

@29: "I'd like to see a nerf to some of bison's wake up options, he has way too many"

Not sure what version you're playing but bison's SAFE wake up options ALL require meter. You get him in the corner with no meter and he's F*u*cked! Trust me I know!!

Bison's 3 main weakness are: limited anti-airs, no overhead and all safe wakeup options require meter.

Graphf said on May 24, 2013 at 11:20 a.m.

Lordd_G said on May 24, 2013 at 11:20 a.m.

@33: ElF is DEFINITELY a BS character, from design to gameplay point of view.

SAMURAI said on May 24, 2013 at 11:21 a.m.

@ 18

How can the Blanka Balls be fine when you they get punished on hit?

Kingpin_of_Snow said on May 24, 2013 at 11:22 a.m.

Adjust Yuns U2. That's all he needs. Bison should be able to AA properly with his cHP.

Mr_Mineralz said on May 24, 2013 at 11:22 a.m.

@36 Ibuki is worse with better vortex options and free combos

triplethreat99 said on May 24, 2013 at 11:24 a.m.

#37. He's not the only one. I main dhalsim, and I hate how I'll do a slide, land a hit and get punished for it. Freaking retarded

MasterOfMagnet said on May 24, 2013 at 11:30 a.m.

Please, dont increase Yun health.

MasterOfMagnet said on May 24, 2013 at 11:34 a.m.

'Make Scarlet Terror completely invincible, at the cost of doing less damage.'

Maybe SF4 will had some characters WITHOUT uppercuts?)

If you wanna play game where all characters has same tools - play kof, man.

AlexNavarro said on May 24, 2013 at 11:37 a.m.

Yun is well balanced for the current version. However, if most of the cast is going to get buffed, then Yun would be in need of some buffs himself. I like the vitality bump and maybe give him back the long floating distance of his dp. It cannot be fadc'd and it was still punishable on block in ae, just not as easily punishable. Another reasonable buff would be give him back his ae recovery on a whiffed dive kick.

intehweeds said on May 24, 2013 at 11:41 a.m.

HP blanka balls knocks down on hit. The point is you have to commit and get sh-t on for fuxking up. I have no problem with that.

Kenshiro said on May 24, 2013 at 11:44 a.m.

I don't who that last comment was in reference to but you sound scrubby either way.

Same tools=/=same property.

SKILL said on May 24, 2013 at 11:46 a.m.

Keep VEGA as IS???
Are they reading their forums???";(

Jaxon76 said on May 24, 2013 at 11:48 a.m.

Every time Ayano opens his yap about what their inner team 'believes', my hope for this update evaporates a little more. They sound utterly clueless.

doomOVER9000 said on May 24, 2013 at 12:05 p.m.

RambroCampAlot said on May 24, 2013 at 12:15 p.m.

as a t-hawk player i say, REMOVE BLANKA!!! problem solved

streetfighterjoe said on May 24, 2013 at 12:16 p.m.

Blanka balls are useless

capcomdointhingsright said on May 24, 2013 at 12:17 p.m.

"Also, if Press hits a mid-air opponent it would be nice if we could follow up with something like Focus Cancel -> EX Quesadilla Bomb or Guacamole Leg Throw"

Splash FADC EX Q Bomb... hmmm... considering you need to be holding two kick buttons to do a Q Bomb FADCing anything into Q Bomb requires some pretty fancy finger work...

Unless they're changing the input...

also @ Jaxon76 I couldn't agree more

"We had figured Yun for a character we needed to buff quite a bit"

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! RIP in peace V2012 & RIP in Peace V2013

urien said on May 24, 2013 at 12:17 p.m.

your opinions proves americans dont know how to play blanka.
in japan some guys that are so godlike with him that they pass seth's mixups for hadouken motion.
specially the top 10 dudes in japan.
shizioka sakyo is a nightmare blanka,i played himn numerous times and he is just unbelievable,on every round he comes with a new setup,you gotta watch nico nico for real blanka gameplay .
that pass through,X2 lp +rolling to super is just marvelous

Dictator on the other hand need buff for knee press FADC combos,its just not worth wasting 2 bars for a MK kick worth damage.
the anti air efficiency thing goes without saying.

powderedtoastman said on May 24, 2013 at 12:19 p.m.

Safe to say, fighting blanka is a completely annoying scrubby match up for any one whether they can beat him or not. But we all also know Blanka is a terrible character. I dont think there would be a way for them to fix that.

Personally i hate fighting blanka too... then again i use thawk and gief for the most part and trading hits with the balls constantly just really annoying as it leads to more chasing and dealing with the electricity strings is nearly impossible to punish even when i know its coming.

But in all the hate they really need to give him some better normals, so blankas are less inclined to play as they do now.

ineedbackup said on May 24, 2013 at 12:37 p.m.

oh hell yea yun getting buffed

ineedbackup said on May 24, 2013 at 12:44 p.m.

on another note. f--k wanting to make charge characters like blanka, bison, chun etc. SUPER SF4 tier, keep them weak. aka keep the game fun. doubly f--k blanka.

BMTrajan said on May 24, 2013 at 12:49 p.m.

lol why nerf Fuerte? That match is really not that hard

Spiral0Architect said on May 24, 2013 at 12:57 p.m.

@29: Why don't you just learn to not spam fireballs like a scrub when Bison has ultra?

Skye said on May 24, 2013 at 1:05 p.m.

I hope they do more to Vega than what they have stated, so far it seems like not a lot of international suggestions have been looked at but mostly the Japanese feedback. If Vega just becomes a poke tool I dont know if I can have fun playing him as much :/

Johnick said on May 24, 2013 at 1:10 p.m.

"We’d like to avoid having useless ultras"

Vipers Ultra 2 would like a word with you.

Necreon said on May 24, 2013 at 1:14 p.m.

One thing for Vega, just one please.

The ability to combo a well timed U1 from a succesful antiair hit light scarlet terror. You can do it right now, and fly thrugh EXACTLY in the middle of your opponent but without any contact.

ChipsLight said on May 24, 2013 at 1:34 p.m.

I won't mind M.Bison getting his fireball motion back, it will make it more useful to punish fireball spammers.

intehweeds said on May 24, 2013 at 2:23 p.m.

If you are trading with blanka balls you might need to work on your reaction, that hurtbox is way out there. Also fighting online blankas should not be something fhat is part of this discussion.

APollo_Lv2 said on May 24, 2013 at 2:51 p.m.

@48 If that's the case, then change chun li's and balrog's ultra 2 into charge motions, since they are charge characters also and command motion ultras doesn't "fit" into their design.

As a bison player, he's a damn good character in my opinion. But like any other character, he's not without faults. If I could change anything, I would make his cr.hp a better anti-air, I wouldn't mind his ultra 2 going back to the qcf motion because as of now it's useless and having 2 ultras that overlap both his teleports is frustrating, and give him his sfxt headstomp, as it's 10x better in that game and waayyyy to punishable now, as people can just backdash it or walk under it. Everything else I would keep the same.

doomOVER9000 said on May 24, 2013 at 2:57 p.m.

ShadolooDoll said on May 24, 2013 at 3:02 p.m.

Chun and other charge characters don't need their fireball punishing ultra to be a quarter circle motion because those ultras already work as intended. Bison's psycho punisher has trash start up which is why it being a charge motion simply does not work. That poor character was needlessly nerfed because of scrubs- he deserves to have some of his old assets restored. Although in my opinion giving him a decent anti-air would give him far more mileage than giving back his old fireball punishing ultra, but whatever. A buff is better than a nerf.

YoraiDragon said on May 24, 2013 at 3:17 p.m.

Bison's input change was silly. Who the heck complained about it?

Kenshiro said on May 24, 2013 at 4:05 p.m.

Chun-Li has changed from a primarily charge based character to a command and charge character in Alpha.

Not really the same thing...

Jus' Sayin'

skitz0phrenic said on May 24, 2013 at 4:21 p.m.

I don't think it's fair to say all of Blankas hop mix up stuff is scrubby. There are really great Blanka players like T SRAI that use them to great effect in to rather difficult combos against very good players consistently.

aaatp said on May 24, 2013 at 4:34 p.m.

Bison needs to have his ultra back to motion. I dont really care if it does less damage, as long as they put it back to super. His cHP is also a good idea, at least make it trade! Bison is a pretty good character but have you ever seen him win a major tourney? NEVER!! Matter of fact, no charge character has ever really won a tourney (maybe Mike Ross honda idk..) I also suggest that bison should have an overhead as well but I guess I can still dream about it..

As far as Vega is concern, an invicible scarlett sounds sweet, he definitly needs a better anti air. He`s already fast but he needs to be as fast as sf2turbo!

Blanka? I dont know why there is so many haters against blanka.
Seriously, so many crybaby about blanka ... I have to admit it, he can be really lame sometimes but then again, no blanka ever made it to top8 and any majors! So he definitly needs somes buffs!

If you guys can't deal with a character, then learn how to counter them, learn how to play against them and if you still cant win, that means that you are not good enough and you need to pratice a bit more or you should go play

kthx!

aaatp said on May 24, 2013 at 4:35 p.m.

*you should go play another game

UncleBibby said on May 24, 2013 at 4:48 p.m.

All I want for Vega is that they delete him from the game.

seriously I hate him. I can't punish his backflips with T.Hawk unless he's in the corner, and even then the most I usually get is one hit. nerf the backflips.

APollo_Lv2 said on May 24, 2013 at 4:50 p.m.

@67 But nontheless, she still is somewhat a charge character with a motion ultra

Just saying ...

Kijui said on May 24, 2013 at 7:03 p.m.

As a Dan main I have a hard time fighting Blanka. It is hard to open him up and I get lamed out by ARR. Blanka Balls have a Dan-like hurtbox but I cannot seem to bait them out how I want to. Blanka is so random

llort said on May 24, 2013 at 7:51 p.m.

The only buff Bison needs to be S tier is his cape. Also a taunt to remove the cape.

Deckard_Cain said on May 24, 2013 at 8:13 p.m.

Bison is never getting the old motion back for U2. It was stupid and broken and that's why they took it away. Stop asking for it like it's going to make your scrubby ass any better at the game.

y_u_mash_brah said on May 24, 2013 at 9:10 p.m.

make bison's cr short 1 frame please/

junior139 said on May 24, 2013 at 9:12 p.m.

i like @43 suggestion to yun if they do buff the rest of the cast. As for the other characters i cannot really put my input into them as i dont main them or have never played them i only fight them and blanka is an annoying fight online Lol

i208khonsu said on May 24, 2013 at 9:20 p.m.

U2 practically useless for Bison? Does Japan not know U2 is unblockable after back throw?

GodPride said on May 24, 2013 at 9:23 p.m.

No startup invincibility to Vega's Scarlet Terror. That was a general concensus in the Unity forum because they want him to be an honest character. Most have gotten accustom to blocking anyway and using air normals as antiairs.

Anyway, what I requested is for Capcom to adjust his normals so that their hitboxes matches the goddamn animations and make his super useful by adding the knee hitbox. This would allow it to combo off of the Rolling Crystal Flash which is already super cancelable for whatever reason.

GodPride said on May 24, 2013 at 9:36 p.m.

@Necreon

They might as well do that. U1 can already combo off of Scarlet Terror off a trade.

EnsignHiro said on May 24, 2013 at 9:52 p.m.

Put it like this if bison were to get it back then they better give him sh!t damage like guile flash kick into ultra two. Bison is already solid why buff the hell outta him by bringning back an ultra that shifted the matchup severly and has the ability to cross up on and off wake up and during other moments. Also please capcom please make every character a lot less mash friendly gets boring with everyone being able to mash something

Anhmeister said on May 24, 2013 at 9:52 p.m.

Would like for his EX Flying Barcelona Attack to be faster. It doesn’t have to cause a hit upon character collision." Who the hell thought this up?

Daedae22 said on May 24, 2013 at 11:01 p.m.

Yun fine the way he is. As for the rest just remove them from the game. Will be much better overall. While your at it remove the rest of the charge characters.

RunningWild said on May 24, 2013 at 11:03 p.m.

devilcuco said on May 25, 2013 at 2:27 a.m.

Yun needs bufs, its a fact. The only question here is wich ones. I dont care about u2, leave it alone. If they are only buffing stamina, go for 1000hp. But i think the main problem with yun rigth now is all loosing againts focus atack.

My sugestions:

+50 hp and hk dive from 5f to 3f recovery. (Only the hk one to prevent safejump abuse but help agaist fa)

Or

+50 hp and tc4 from -6 on block to -4 and c.mp frm 50 to 60 damage. And rollback on mk upkicks damage only. (The tc4 to help fa, and the rest to let yun do a bit more damage on punish situatios, righ now is too low)

devilcuco said on May 25, 2013 at 2:36 a.m.

@runningwild, this Game is great, the best fighting game of all times. A patch will refresh it until sf5 on nex gen. If you dont like it, why are you posting in a changes post?

I want more sf4 content and i wanna pay for it, to thank capcom for the great work.

nocturnal said on May 25, 2013 at 11:38 a.m.

"The requests we’ve received for Vega are to either keep him as is" Noone ever said that in the unity forum thread. Ayano is making things up :S I'm sure they didn't even read the threads. It was just some show they have put to look like "hey, we care about your opinions". Otherwise he wouldn't say such a stupid thing.

And the thing said by japanese players ended for me when I've seen "Rather than combos he should focus on chipping away at his opponents through pokes, and his wall dives." That's the dumbest proposal ever. And it got to be the one to reach Ayano to and responded by Ayano. He is now thinking "Oh, Vega players don't want any comboes or new combo opportunities." because of that random Japanese player who most probably is going for constant bare izunas the whole match.

Azis said on May 25, 2013 at 1:40 p.m.

Bison U2 is useless if it is a charge attack, but Blanka's U2 does not follow the same rules? What is wrong about these guys?

Kenshiro said on May 25, 2013 at 5:58 p.m.

You're spliting hairs, out of all the games she has been featured in only a select few have exclusively charge based moves for her.

So do you even know what you're sayin'? I think not.

nunyamartinez said on May 31, 2013 at 5:20 p.m.

Bison cr.hp buff/U2 super motion are agreeable. And Scarlet Terror buff is NEEDED

Jubeigah said on June 8, 2013 at 8:33 a.m.

It makes sense that Vega doesn't have fantastic antiairs on the ground; the best place to attack an aerial demon is from above. That said, giving specifically the EX version of Scarlet Terror a bit of invincibility would be nice. It would also give him a much-needed wakeup option, without going too far (since it requires a down *and* back charge).

cris25 said on June 14, 2013 at 10:52 a.m.

For BLANKA:

Besides cr.mk+5 on hit,it would be awesome to have cl.mk +4 on hit, +6 on counterhit.
To be able to FADC and electricity a regular hori ball (not just EX, that's too much meter for that damage).