Posted by Jonathan 'Catalyst' Grey • June 23, 2013 at 10:02 p.m. PDT
Remains to be seen if Capcom is finished with Street Fighter X Tekken updates, still evaluating feedback and sales With an update in the works for Street Fighter 4, some fans have wondered if Capcom had anything up their sleeve for Street Fighter X Tekken, which received the v2013 revision back in late January of this year.

Street Fighter X Tekken's popularity has been waning a bit since it picked up some steam after v2013 was released. Next Level Battle Circuit, a weekly tournament in the New York area, dropped several of the last competitions due to lack of player turn out.

While this doesn't tell the tale of sales numbers — and overall tournament support in other regions, it's not the best sign that the game hasn't been able to gain as strong of a foothold as other titles like Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and the Street Fighter 4 series.

Capcom's Christian Svensson was asked if the company had any plans for updates to the title in the future, and he replied there's nothing prominent in the works, but that Capcom would be evaluating feedback and sales for awhile.

Yassar: SFxT, are you guys done with that too? After the improvement that was SFxT v2013 patch, things seem to have died down for the game, no word from Capcom for any further support.

Svensson: It remains to be seen at this point. There's nothing eminent in terms of planned updates for Street Fighter X Tekken, but I suspect we'll be evaluating feedback and sales for a while.

Is there anything you'd like to see Capcom do at this point with Street Fighter X Tekken? Leave a comment below with your thoughts.

Source: Capcom Forums.

Comments

TheTHCGamer said on June 23, 2013 at 10:04 p.m.

Just leave the game alone it is or isn't fine the way it is.

Oroku_Saki said on June 23, 2013 at 10:07 p.m.

I'm more interested in a TxSF for PS4/X180. If a new update for SFxT is made, I'mma try it out.
If there's none, that's still not a problem for me.

illness690 said on June 23, 2013 at 10:07 p.m.

thomaslight said on June 23, 2013 at 10:09 p.m.

Let it die.

ScrubSaibot said on June 23, 2013 at 10:11 p.m.

SFxT is great. F*** haters. I hope it gets support in the future.

kaka said on June 23, 2013 at 10:13 p.m.

as much as i like the game, just let it die. even with the 2013 update, hardly anyone plays. gems, dlc...big arse experiment gone wrong

Misei said on June 23, 2013 at 10:16 p.m.

saddens me to say this but the game is dead. as much as i liked it =[

keijukaze said on June 23, 2013 at 10:18 p.m.

It only went wrong because capcom touched it.

phoenixkusanagi said on June 23, 2013 at 10:19 p.m.

I don't play a lot, and I don't know if updates will change that. I just wasn't happy with how it all turned out. Hope TxSF turns out better.

Actually, this reminds me of something. Guys, isn't this like how CVS 1 & 2 were better than SVC Chaos? It's JUST like that...except Capcom is the one that goofed. Weird.

NoizyChild said on June 23, 2013 at 10:21 p.m.

#5 nailed it. Wait and see.

Zanpakto said on June 23, 2013 at 10:23 p.m.

Make a new game with these characters with Snk to make the ultimate cross over, gameplay should be sfxt and cvs style with snapback. Love the tekken characters in this game they are to unique to let it go to waste.

youngpatiwon said on June 23, 2013 at 10:30 p.m.

games fun i will always play sfxt

Neoxon said on June 23, 2013 at 10:33 p.m.

The game is actually decent now thanks to ver.2013, but maybe a tweak or two wouldn't hurt (like maybe making raw launchers go as quickly as the chain version).

Dragonite said on June 23, 2013 at 10:35 p.m.

2013 is exactly what the inital product should have been. It's a lot more fun to play. And the DLC characters aren't something to cry over now since the combined total of the download + the retail disc amounts to just $40. And still we have people whining about it and saying "Let it die" despite how there were enough players to warrant putting it at Evo this year. This community is a joke.

HooliganComboFTW said on June 23, 2013 at 10:43 p.m.

Doubt it they would further support the game. I heard sales wise was pretty underwhelming when you consider a crossover game of SF and Tekken. Same thing with Marvel 3, just focus on SFIV for updates since that is your money maker for fighters.

thafranchise said on June 23, 2013 at 10:44 p.m.

Pack it up

Xykes said on June 23, 2013 at 10:44 p.m.

Speaking of sales, SFxT (console versions) is currently at 1.5 million shipped total, which is up from the 1.4 million shipped last year...which means that the game has been selling. That also doesn't include Vita and PC versions. It also doesn't take into account DLC sales.

So, I don't think this game is as dead as you haters want to believe.

And, online I don't have trouble finding matches.

And, the game has been getting a good number of entrants in the recent majors. Believe it or not "Next Level" isn't the only tourney in town.

Compared to other fighting games released last year, SFxT is among the best selling.

caramell_dragon said on June 23, 2013 at 10:50 p.m.

It was fun while it lasted.

Me and my friend were hyped when it came out and had a good time coming back to it with v2013 but there are so many more fun games to play. SF4, Skullgirls, UMVC3, KOF13, even Blazblue is fun for a casual session.

SFxTK did good in a lot of things, like converting the Tekken characters to 2D and bringing back color customization, but the game itself doesn't feel like it has lasting appeal, especially when the competition is better.

Atax1s said on June 23, 2013 at 10:51 p.m.

The games problem is it's too rinse and repeat. poke until you can go into launcher/ switch cancel over and over. Even AE which is fairly formulaic isn't as linearly repetitive. Everyone p lays characters the same in sfxt... at least in AE people have current p lay styles for characters. Still, this game could shine with some more tweaks to the system. version 2013 showed it has the potential to get better.

Dmagic said on June 23, 2013 at 10:55 p.m.

for the love of god just let it die so we can get a new fighter stop wasting time with a game nobody wants to play or even gets hype about.

Raakill said on June 23, 2013 at 10:56 p.m.

How about a complete edition that includes all the dlc characters? Maybe some netcode tweaks?

wallie said on June 23, 2013 at 10:57 p.m.

I have always thought of SFxTK as a big bag of ideas for SF5. Almost like a beta test. I personally think they should let SFxTk die, along with SF4, and UMVC3. Lets concentrate on next gen fighting games.

SF5
UMVC4
CVS3

That is your next gen line up capcom, Go make it happen

GreenDragon said on June 23, 2013 at 10:58 p.m.

Kunimitsu that is all.

Batmang said on June 23, 2013 at 11 p.m.

As much as I dislike this game, it's still sad to see it lose traction like this. They tried fixing their mistakes with v.2013, but it was just too late. I respect them for what they did with v. 2013, but the fact remains that the game is simply surrounded by a lot of negativity in the FGC. I can't speak for the game balance-wise, but as for content, it seems fine. The roster is huge, and filled with several fan-favorites, even a few surprise characters. So even if they don't update the game with more characters, it won't be a huge letdown.

Ariesno said on June 23, 2013 at 11:06 p.m.

SFxT is my favorite vsfighting game...fun fresh and interesting.
I hope there will be a new version with more characters/stages and a bit well balanced(Mishima's,Hwo,Law and Chun-li are too strong)on PSX4One.

Caliban said on June 23, 2013 at 11:08 p.m.

heres an idea capcom, make a solid fighting game that your average fighting game player will play and enjoy. sf4 is fun, but it goes stale after awhile. a new alpha game i think would be fun.

BigFleccs said on June 23, 2013 at 11:08 p.m.

Yea wat 18 said!

Caliban said on June 23, 2013 at 11:15 p.m.

"make 2013 ae, add more characters, more stages. buff my jab to 0 frames, so my character can be godlike. what happened to the days of st when there wasn't any updates,so we just wanted for the next game. and super turbo was a good game, even with the one combo dizzies

Gurpwnder said on June 23, 2013 at 11:16 p.m.

My main gripe with X Tekken is the insane homogeneity of the damage values for normals, supers and throws.

I also don't understand a lot of the damage distribution ideas.

Gief, who has a super that cannot be comboed into in any way, has a much less damaging super than Hugo, whose super is a strike. That always blew my mind.

GreenDragon said on June 23, 2013 at 11:28 p.m.

@29 and how many updates did SF2 get again?*rolls eyes*

KissofPoison said on June 23, 2013 at 11:28 p.m.

This game needs.... Unknown in it. And it would be great.

chipndip said on June 23, 2013 at 11:30 p.m.

As much as I'd LIKE an update for the game, I don't think a simple balance patch would do much of anything. That update would need character too, and I doubt they're gonna do that. It sucks, because this is the one cross over game I really got into. MVC is way too broken and lop-sided for my tastes.

If they do another update, I'm all for it. If they don't...I'ma be a sad panda, but it's understandable.

Caliban said on June 23, 2013 at 11:36 p.m.

0 they were new games. just let these games die. go back to basics.

youngpatiwon said on June 23, 2013 at 11:36 p.m.

i actually love v2012 and v2013 is way better dont know why this game gets so much hate

ShadolooDoll said on June 23, 2013 at 11:45 p.m.

The balance patch actually reduced the diversity and viability of characters. At high levels its use Hworoang, Law, Nina, mishima, Chun, or gtfo. The overall engine was improved with the grab and red health recovery change but many Tekken characters received unneeded buffs while street fighter characters were either overly nerfed (hey Hugo, where you at, buddy!!?) or did not receive enough improvements to keep up. Tekken characters have free safe pressure that leads to free safe 50/50s and safe overheads that combo without counter hits. Hworoang has to be one of the worst offenders, and Law's AA is so good you can't cross a good player up because it even beats that. Players that actually supported this game pre-patch are dropping it, even online (on xbl side) is deserted with tumble weed blowing and I'm seeing more and more former SfxT players back on ssf4. SSF4 isn't perfect, but I'm sure the vortex offenders will be addressed properly with the next update as SfxT update created more problems than solved which is why it retained its bad rep.

Eternal said on June 23, 2013 at 11:48 p.m.

In about 6months it'd be nice if they announced an update. Give 2012 at least a year to stew before a major update. As much as I'd like some of my favorite low-mid tier characters to get buffs (Cody, Asuka, Poison, Rolento, Bryan, Lei) I'd like to see if people can find tech that drastically shifts the tiers or does a good job combating Law/Chun/Kaz/Hwo/Nina before a patch is announced and suddenly everything changes.

I really don't want to see another massive overnerfing to characters perceived as too strong like some of what happened in AE2012 (Yang ) and SFxT 2013 (Gief, Cody, Jack-X) and I certainly don't want to see an overbuffing to characters that are strong already like AE's Cammy or Ibuki buffs.

GreenDragon said on June 23, 2013 at 11:57 p.m.

@34 they were updates.

htownboss23 said on June 24, 2013 at midnight

Just do the update just to piss those that don't like it off it's entertaining to hear them cry about a game they don't like

youngpatiwon said on June 24, 2013 at 12:01 a.m.

#36 its true that hwo, law, nina,and chun are strong but to say all the other characters cant hang is wrong. alex valle uses yoshi x lars and gets to top 8. mike ross uses blanka x marduk. And i see a lot of players win with bison, vega,zangief,juri

Rumrunner said on June 24, 2013 at 12:07 a.m.

Whatever players were salvaged by the update(players already good enough to win money and those that can win when no one else is playing) are all the game will draw. It would be a waste of time and resources to update the game.
If Capcom admitted that gems were a lame marketing idea, I might bite on an update but they won't even admit it and we can't count on the community members that sold out to be honest about it either. The whole sfxt story(not the game story) is a blackeye on the face of the FGC, imo.

ShadolooDoll said on June 24, 2013 at 12:08 a.m.

They hang in top 16 and top 8 which =\= winning. Dead game is dead.

ShadolooDoll said on June 24, 2013 at 12:10 a.m.

Also juri won't get much mileage without hworoang ~_~

iYohan said on June 24, 2013 at 12:13 a.m.

Sfxt is definitely my favorite game right now.

People who say its dead really don't play it online because there are plenty people playing it. I really would lime to see some characters get buffed.

Dragonite said on June 24, 2013 at 12:22 a.m.

@44 They're just bandwagon jumping. That's all they're good for. Talking all this **** about a game they don't like so they can look cool. When the DLC was discovered on the disc, everyone said they'd rather buy TTT2. And look what happened. That game didn't even make the top 10 lists when it was released. They're doing the exact same thing with TxSF.

Dieminion was right. This game is only understood and enjoyed by people that are serious. Seems like there has to be an X-Factor included just to get hype from all the scrubs.

blazebwoy said on June 24, 2013 at 12:33 a.m.

the hate for this game started as soon as it was announced, people didnt want a SFXT game, despite with the 2013 patch it being a better game but it also says Capcom wont do DLC characters as real DLC unless its on disc and made during the production of the game then cut from the game and then sold as DLC

9DeadlySinns said on June 24, 2013 at 12:40 a.m.

I love Street Fighter and I love Tekken and I love SFxT. I think they did a good job on the game mechanics to create something new and fun.
I agree with chipndip tho, needs more then just an update. New Characters and stages are what we need !!!

icejohn said on June 24, 2013 at 12:44 a.m.

I wonder if Harada is still thinking about doing his version?
I know their gong have to spend a TON on awesome marketing in order to fix their association with capcom's version.

DeusRex said on June 24, 2013 at 1:09 a.m.

Only real dudes play, understand, and master sfxt. That's fine with me. SFXT is a very honest game and though it has it's downsides, they are minor compared to other fighting games. I've played almost half the cast and I feel everyone has a fighting chance. I would nerf a few things to hwo, law, and chun li. Give a few buffs to the low tiers. Make most fast overheads that lead to a combo pubishable and for all full body air crush AAs to only do that after some frames not since the first frame thats just dumb. So cheap when someone wakeup flipkicks with law or asuka for a full combo.

KarbyP said on June 24, 2013 at 1:14 a.m.

So I personally own SFxTK for the PS3, PS Vita, and X360.

And I STILL say, just let it die.

Time to move on, Capcom. Just take it as a lesson and don't look back.

Dragonite said on June 24, 2013 at 1:21 a.m.

"it also says Capcom wont do DLC characters as real DLC unless its on disc and made during the production of the game then cut from the game and then sold as DLC"

Sure. Like with AE 2012, huh? Yun, Yang, Oni and Evil Ryu were CLEARLY on the disc, except they were never discovered. I guess all those hackers must have been real lazy when they got their hands on AE 2012.

That joke's getting old, son.

OD_Starwin said on June 24, 2013 at 1:26 a.m.

As much as I really enjoy this game, its honestly going to die after EVO.

Mufasa3151 said on June 24, 2013 at 1:30 a.m.

A sfxt combo vid I made. Let me know what you guys think.:)

youngpatiwon said on June 24, 2013 at 1:30 a.m.

shadoloodoll forgot to mention sabin that uses dhalsim x alsia and wins majors. top 5 characters are good but not broken. better player always wins in sfxt.

Smorgasboard said on June 24, 2013 at 1:46 a.m.

Games don't die. Ever.

Zentsurugi said on June 24, 2013 at 1:51 a.m.

If they put Feng Wei in the game I'll definitely have a reason to play.

gtfopanda said on June 24, 2013 at 1:55 a.m.

Move on please.

blazebwoy said on June 24, 2013 at 1:59 a.m.

@DragonNite
yep 2 shotos with different attire with a few different moves
and the two twins ,real effort as new characters from Capcom there
go home son you're drunk

ulaani said on June 24, 2013 at 2 a.m.

Why the F*** so many want to kill so great game?Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired of this s***.I mean capcom DID lot of crap, but mayby it is time to forgive/forget that.Have u haters even played this game?

GodlikeAtheist said on June 24, 2013 at 2:06 a.m.

buff every character except law, howrang, and haiachi.

Dragonite said on June 24, 2013 at 2:12 a.m.

@590 Um, what? I could have sworn you were PMSing over on-disc DLC just now. I don't care about your minimal effort BS.

TheLaw said on June 24, 2013 at 2:14 a.m.

Fix the netcode/buff the netcode PLEASE!!!!!!!

ShadolooDoll said on June 24, 2013 at 2:16 a.m.

#50 I agree

blazebwoy said on June 24, 2013 at 2:18 a.m.

@Dragonite
ok...well shut up and go home then, because Capcom is cheap, giving ssf4 actual DLC that are clones dosent make my arguement invalid

TheLaw said on June 24, 2013 at 2:21 a.m.

@50 law's flipkick is like a 7-to-9 frame move that has no invincibility besides jump-in attacks.... it can get stuffed.

daisetsu said on June 24, 2013 at 2:23 a.m.

with this game receiving so much hate, i think the only way to turn this around is that capcom would release completely FREE characters to add to the game. around 12 FREE characters ought to do it. this is on top of the current paid DLC. oh hell just make those free already. the game has been out for more than a year, anyone who hasn't bought those DLC yet will probably never bother anyway.

RagingDemon said on June 24, 2013 at 2:32 a.m.

I love the system update they did for 2013, so system can be left untouched. I think it's the character balance that needs to be addressed. Majority of Street Fighter characters got nerfed way too badly, when some of them were already kinda weak to begin with. Some Tekken characters like Nina, Kuma, Law, and Jin all got buffed when they were also pretty good in the previous version as well. In fact, nowadays I usually see Tekken characters in tournaments. I feel that there needs to be a better balance to be seen.

Adding a couple new characters for DLC would sound nice. How about Yun and Yang, as well as Jun and/or Jinpachi?

TheLaw said on June 24, 2013 at 2:36 a.m.

@68 Law was garbage back then because he didn't have anyway of dealing with jump-ins. People would neutral jump + forward jump the ENTIRE TIME and our only hope was neutral jump HK lol... #Day1LawStruggle

ZeDudd said on June 24, 2013 at 2:42 a.m.

Let it die.

JohnJack said on June 24, 2013 at 2:45 a.m.

Fix it's broken (PC) netcode, and I'll continue playing it. Even with the 2013 update, I saw all of the problems other people experienced during the initial release (jumping animations). With that bad first impression, it is no wonder so few people play online.

Tainoaldo174 said on June 24, 2013 at 3 a.m.

You guys sure love talking crap about Capcom but you guys also LOVE playing their crap. Put up or shut up.

francisyorkmorgan said on June 24, 2013 at 3:25 a.m.

Aqua said on June 24, 2013 at 3:36 a.m.

buff Law! #Kappa

Sasuga said on June 24, 2013 at 3:43 a.m.

The game is good, but the FGC really screwed it's players over because they didn't get their DLC for free.

DunnDeal said on June 24, 2013 at 3:47 a.m.

If people actually learned a character by themselves instead of copying everything they see the pros do on the Internet with God Tier, then they might actually enjoy the game.

Esquilax said on June 24, 2013 at 3:47 a.m.

I loved the Vanilla version and I was really hyped for update but as soon as it dropped

I just lost interest. I stopped playing it and I never practiced it at all while I practiced Vanilla all the time

And Capcom, move all of your resources from SFxT to Marvel!

chaoslimits said on June 24, 2013 at 4:22 a.m.

Capcom should let the game breathe for a while; there are still tons of things to discover (matchup wise). The can fix the grimey filter and speed up raw launch animation (as suggested above), add better stages, music, costumes etc... (I'd pay for that content).

Stay hating/complaining FGC. It's odd that top players seem to like the game; Even heard FChamp, in person, say it was a good game. But the average nobody knows better right?
If the game dies it's the SFxT players' fault. MK/Smash guys didn't wail about their games getting hate; they got hype.

rosy said on June 24, 2013 at 4:34 a.m.

This game absolutely good IF they do not try some experimental marketing (DLC on disc) and don't try focusing for casual player (gems system). And you know what, people will forgive you, CAPCOM. Just don't make the same mistake again on the future fighting game.

samuraix025 said on June 24, 2013 at 4:38 a.m.

oni and E. Ryu are no were near being clones of anyone they have the 3 basic shoto moves, sure. but their unique specials and normals make them play completely different from any other shoto. and yun and yang play NOTHING alike heck they don't even have the same specials except for palm. so people need to just stfu with that one, its a dumb claim to make.

as for SFxT get rid of air crush AAs that lead to 50% combos its bull that most of the sf cast AAs lead to resets and tekken cast AAs lead to juggle state and are invincible to air attacks. the game has been reduced to tekken x tekken because of this. and for the love of all that us good and sacred give Guy a damn hitbox on his airborne elbow!

finally @ 66 if you are using flip kick for anything besides jump in's you're doing it wrong so your argument is invalid. the move is invincible to air attacks so characters who have airborn attacks in their strings (guy for instance) can get mauled easily because he loses a lot of options

rc_on said on June 24, 2013 at 4:50 a.m.

This place is full of selfishness. "Let sfxt die so Capcom can work on my favourite games!"

Let me remind you that according to some posters sfxt has been "dying" for a year by now. Man what a time consuming process! There clearly is a fanbase for this game.
Some people appreciate a more honest fighter. There is no vortex BS after every hard knockdown and I say that as an Akuma player in sfxt. I enjoy "earning" victory with footsies and good reads.

On topic: Sfxt doesn't need much balancing wise. It might be too early. I would love to see new stages, music and maybe new modes. New characters would change the balance. My objective opinion says no while I would still like to see more Tekken characters in a 2d game.

MALDA_IS_BACK said on June 24, 2013 at 4:57 a.m.

Just die you piece sh*t of a fighting game I hope it gets buried 6 feet under let's act like the game never existed

irrenmann said on June 24, 2013 at 4:59 a.m.

I think Sven meant "imminent."

@rc_on: "Let me remind you that according to some posters sfxt has been "dying" for a year by now. Man what a time consuming process!"

Not really. For the game to have lost so many players and so much interest in only a year, despite a significant update, is dramatic. These are big brands attached to the game. People just do not like the fighting action—at least, not enough of them.

If you like it, and still have others to play the game with, then that's great. But in terms of Capcom putting in resources to keep trying to resuscitate the game, you can't necessarily expect this. We know going in that they cannot provide meaningful ongoing support for *every* game they release, and they can't all be gems.

suicidali said on June 24, 2013 at 5:01 a.m.

lol @ people wanting the game to die without explaining why it should... I bet most of you would say things that have been patched or are no longer relevant anyway.
I'll also remind you guys that SFxT is still the 3rd most played fighting game according to EH's stats page.
#SFxTDefenceForce

mrdrofficer said on June 24, 2013 at 5:05 a.m.

I like the game and hope they don't take feedback from us because the comments imply the worst of this scene.

Sven, please boost the overall game speed by at least 20 percent so it's overall faster than sfiv. Then balance it every year or so until most of the cast is played in tournament tournaments.

gohan16ken said on June 24, 2013 at 5:11 a.m.

All I want is a PSN version of the game. Nothing else.

Stitchking said on June 24, 2013 at 5:13 a.m.

While this game is a longshot from being my favorite game I still like it a lot. And I remember hearing about all the time-out issues and a bunch of other stuff before the 2013 update. Now, all I want is to know from somebody who doesn't like this game what is so bad about it now?

Dedemaru said on June 24, 2013 at 5:32 a.m.

I'd love to see more support for this game! T. Hawk, Alex and Dragonuv plz! :P

Asmiliz said on June 24, 2013 at 5:41 a.m.

The Netcode aswell as the matchmaking need a lot of work.
Its such a pain to play this on pc. I have a good connection but i still get teleporting people all the time. Often enough its fine for one person while the other one is teleporting, and when you find someone with a good connection, you will probably just see him that once. It seems like the matchmaking is only choosing the worst opponents. I get a good opponent, matchmaking tells me to move on to the next, i get an unplayable opponent, the matchmaking puts me against him again and again, no matter how often i decline. I really want the SSF4AE matchmaking system where i choose, or at least make the matchmaking smarter, and take number of declines into account or something like that.

Im really dissapointed, They said they would adress the major complains about the game with the 2013 update, but the absolute worst problem seems completely untouched.
And i really like to play this game. I hate Marvel and im so insanely sick of SSF4AE. Would be so great if SFxT would actually have a good multiplayer experience.

MasterOfMagnet said on June 24, 2013 at 5:45 a.m.

AFTER!!! UMVC3 update - this will be fun have a SFxT update.

rc_on said on June 24, 2013 at 5:46 a.m.

Every FG that does well is good for the FGC, yet people go further than simply "disliking the fighting-action" in sfxt. They do it because it's "cool". They have little to knowledge about the game. I even doubt that any of those did well when they played this game. You don't wanna know how often I see players using generic Ryu/Ken teams or SF characters only in general to stay in their comfort zone. They fail miserably because they try to play it like SF4 with two characters per player and this is where the hate starts. Don't even start with the DLC chaos. A bunch of you guys still support Capcom. #y'allhypocrites

The game is doing fine (except for the pc version netcode) hence I suggested to do minor balance tweaking and maybe add some eye/ear candy, which isn't even necessary.
Heavy hitters like Alex Valle, Ricki Ortiz and Mike Ross who are legit SF4 players enjoy the game. What's so difficult about this? Accept the game. More FG's potentially means more people in the FGC. Which is GOOD.

Necreon said on June 24, 2013 at 5:51 a.m.

They already officially confirmed that they don't care about fixing the broken online code on PC. So... they expect me to trust them and pay for their games in the future? I fail to see the logic here.

rc_on said on June 24, 2013 at 5:53 a.m.

Ikr better stop playing Capcom games in general amirite?

daisetsu said on June 24, 2013 at 6:15 a.m.

unknown, kunimitsu and harada from tekken
gill, Q, and ono from SF

lordrockman said on June 24, 2013 at 6:29 a.m.

game is alot of fun i dont want it to die!

SgtKonus said on June 24, 2013 at 6:34 a.m.

I'll never understand what people gain from having someone else's game die. I played SFXT, I didn't like it but I respect everyone who puts time into getting good at it. Work hard SFXT Fans, your game can live, just get busy and get hype!

JdotSweapA said on June 24, 2013 at 6:37 a.m.

If the game really is dying, i guess it had to happen some time. Personally i'm just bored of it which is why i haven't touched the game in months, so i may as well sell it at this point :/

HiryuMK said on June 24, 2013 at 6:40 a.m.

Let it die, just a waste of time and money. Even Daigo doesn't care about the game.

TheTHCGamer said on June 24, 2013 at 6:48 a.m.

People are still playing it however not enough to warrant an update and it would be better to invest time/money into something better to be honest.

Estebest said on June 24, 2013 at 7:05 a.m.

I really love this game, and have been playing it a lot recently. It's hard to find people to play on PC, but I find a good amount of people playing on PSN still. Wish more people would get into it, but I'll continue to support it as much as I can.

eddiehard said on June 24, 2013 at 7:16 a.m.

Many people have and still play this game. I don't understand why stop making updates if they are needed?

If Capcom wants people to buy this game. Then, simply sell the disc for $35 with all the dlc included.

Pls Capcom, don't make the same mistake when releasing another version of SF4 for the new consoles.

BlankaBeast said on June 24, 2013 at 7:18 a.m.

nerf law and nina