Bayonetta, Ken's suit and Lars costume, cop Cody in SSF4 AE v2012, Urdknot Wrex and Yukimura Sanada in SFxT - PC mods

Posted by DreamKing23
January 30, 2013 at 11 a.m. PST
Video Games Best Mods returns with more footage of epic Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v2012 and Street Fighter X Tekken PC mods. Featured here today you will find Bayonetta, Ken's Street Fighter X Tekken alternate costumes and cop Cody in Arcade Edition v2012.

The Street Fighter X Tekken mods include Urdknot Wrex from Mass Effect and Yukimura Sanada. Check them out below.

Hit the jump for more.

Tip by siegfried1.

Comments

Vigilante_8 said on January 30, 2013 at 11:05 a.m.

Man, I love those mods, we need more PC fighting games...

maxtakesadump said on January 30, 2013 at 11:08 a.m.

badjab326 said on January 30, 2013 at 11:16 a.m.

I wonder if anybody started trying to port SFxT chars to SSFIVAE with their own moveset.

BestAlgorithm said on January 30, 2013 at 11:23 a.m.

Well, looks like I just found a new main

MadnessFamilyguile said on January 30, 2013 at 11:40 a.m.

How is it crap just because it's PC? Alot of PC mods are better than the ones that you pay for, so complain about all mods next time.

J said on January 30, 2013 at 11:55 a.m.

Mods are by far the biggest draw for me when it comes to fighting games on PC.

bojack13 said on January 30, 2013 at 11:57 a.m.

Awesome PC mods. Too bad fighting games on the PC never really took off. Don't even know if Capcom will put their fighters on the PC anymore, and they were the only ones making these high-quality moddable PC fighting games.

Diamondis said on January 30, 2013 at 12:03 p.m.

SSFIV AE cost me £5 and the fact that I can have Ryu's original stage AND his original music, plus some cool costumes for pretty much any character for free, means it was totally worth it. Don't have any trouble finding matches, either.

AnkiRendan said on January 30, 2013 at 12:40 p.m.

Just wanted to note Sanada Yukimura is from Sengoku Basara. :)

Spaghetti_Time said on January 30, 2013 at 2:27 p.m.

Wrex.

kaka said on January 30, 2013 at 5:33 p.m.

Sheperd.

Darc_Requiem said on January 30, 2013 at 6:14 p.m.

Wrex.

JIHADJOE said on January 30, 2013 at 7:50 p.m.

lol @ cop cody

BlazinKoolBreez said on January 31, 2013 at 12:55 a.m.

I hav AE on PC but I heard that only u can see ur mod n others cannot so I didnt really try it, I may wen I see something I really like, like dat Jin mod, Sengoku Basara is the sh!t

JIHADJOE said on January 31, 2013 at 6:16 a.m.

^ yeah obviously others can't see your mod, because you're only modifying the game on your pc.

rosy said on January 31, 2013 at 6:31 a.m.

Yes, Absolutely love Bayonetta mod. I don't care SEGA won't port to PC anymore as long I could watch her in my screen, I'm happy more than enough. Lol