Street Fighter X Tekken v2013 change videos featuring Nina, Poison, Rolento and Chun-Li

Posted by SFilp • January 28, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. PST
CapcomFightersTV has uploaded the latest batch of Street Fighter X Tekken v2013 change videos. Featured here are Nina, Poison, Rolento and Chun-Li.

If you missed the the text change lists which has all the changes for the entire cast, be sure to check them out: Part 1, Part 2 and the Pandora changes.

Sent in by Zero Suit.

Comments

MisterMartinez said on January 28, 2013 at 1:36 p.m.

"If you asked me 3 months ago if SFxT could ever win the hearts of the stream monsters I would have said no. Now, however, with the support of key FGC figures (Justin Wong, Ultra David, Mike Ross, etc..) as well as being 1 of the 2 games in IPL and also at EVO, I think that the community will be 'forced' to watch it enough to see that it is actually a really good game.

The last big part of the puzzle is pro players actually playing SFxT how it's meant to be played, instead of simply using skills they've acquired from other fighters and using characters from previous games to carry them to victory. I want to see Latif with a speed gem setup, I want FlashMetroid to play Lei, I want Filipino Champ to have a pocket Pandora build, I want ChrisG to be known for his unblockable Cross Assault combos."

KTProsper said on January 28, 2013 at 1:37 p.m.

Nina was always an underrated character.. I don't think she will be in 2013

zUkUu said on January 28, 2013 at 1:44 p.m.

Wasn't law already in the last feature trailer pack?

Cinderkin said on January 28, 2013 at 1:46 p.m.

You already showed law! That is it for Chun? I can't wait to play this update!

lynx_ID said on January 28, 2013 at 1:49 p.m.

Law again? I hoped to see blanka or yoshi instead

Cinderkin said on January 28, 2013 at 1:53 p.m.

They should have finished the cast off today. Odd that they didn't

SKILL said on January 28, 2013 at 2:01 p.m.

Ok Beta is over. Officially SFxT releases tomorrow ...";)

colossus said on January 28, 2013 at 2:03 p.m.

Yeah! Ma b*tch Nina is buffed ^^

Asian_Dragon11 said on January 28, 2013 at 2:05 p.m.

Where are my Xiaoyu changes?

CrimzonWolf777 said on January 28, 2013 at 2:22 p.m.

Chun changes...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

thegoldencat said on January 28, 2013 at 2:28 p.m.

Good to see that Nina got buffed. Bit odd seeing them happily tell you that the cr. lk now ghosts through people's legs though.

p0wderedtoastman said on January 28, 2013 at 2:33 p.m.

Why would they buff Chun? She was already godlike

GokaiGreen said on January 28, 2013 at 2:33 p.m.

CrimzonWolf777 said on January 28, 2013 at 2:33 p.m.

Also, I agree with #9...where's dem Xiao changes?!

And Law was shown in the previous list of changes >.>

Super_Honda said on January 28, 2013 at 2:37 p.m.

Tomorrow will be a great day for many SFxT players out there but for me, I won't be able to play SFxT v2013 because my PS3 (original model) suffered a YLOD last week. Damn. I was looking forward to the new patch, especially testing out my main characters: Law and Guile. What a timing.

BlackReaper201 said on January 28, 2013 at 2:45 p.m.

Those irrelevant Poison changes. Why couldn't they make her decent? Oh well.

GokaiGreen said on January 28, 2013 at 2:46 p.m.

Rising_Jaguar said on January 28, 2013 at 2:47 p.m.

damn!!! it's already the 29th over here!!!
hurry up and send out the patches for us!!! xD

Zentsurugi said on January 28, 2013 at 2:50 p.m.

@BlackReaper201

I was thinking the exact same thing about Poison. Well, I'll be switching to Alisa then. She really needed buffs that would help with her team synergy. At least my boy Steve got some good buffs. So I'm fairly happy. Can't wait to test him out and see what he can do now.

y_u_mash_brah said on January 28, 2013 at 2:51 p.m.

So Poison is still ass ?

Will carry on using Poison though!

Trapcom represent !

General_Awesomo said on January 28, 2013 at 2:59 p.m.

So Chun-Li's cr.MK still has less range than her cr.LK? Ridiculous.

handsofgod said on January 28, 2013 at 3:06 p.m.

when is this being released on EU PSN??? is it worldwide tomorrow??? and does anybody know what time it will hit the psn stores... thanks in advance

illness690 said on January 28, 2013 at 3:30 p.m.

paralyzing said on January 28, 2013 at 4:21 p.m.

Surprised they haven't shown Yoshimitsu yet. They really changed the hell out of him

DivinePhoenix69 said on January 28, 2013 at 4:56 p.m.

Guys the patch is out on psn! I tested it by trying guy's new bushin drop combo and it connects!

dro2191 said on January 28, 2013 at 5:04 p.m.

them chun changes cant want to experiment with her tomorrow

Crazcar said on January 28, 2013 at 5:06 p.m.

Can't wait for the update tomorrow! ...though sadly I have to as I'm kinda in the same situation as #15 except my PS3 has been 'dead' since late October/early November. Amazing run as it is a first gen 60gb PS3. Anyways, when I get to it I can't wait to see how my girl Poison is with all her changes!

aubergine said on January 28, 2013 at 5:32 p.m.

Never understood why they changed Chun's cr. MK in SF4 series to be different from most other SF iterations. I don't mind it as much since standing MP seems to cover the distance issue but the real annoying thing is Capcom changing Chun from a charge to a command character every other week (whereas Ryu has the same commands as always).

chipndip said on January 28, 2013 at 5:36 p.m.

Poison's the new Elena: Totally useless girl character that's worse than all other girl characters (now with a possible penis).

BlackReaper201 said on January 28, 2013 at 7:35 p.m.

I just think it's stupid how they buff Jin (who was already pretty ridiculous) and nerf Poison. I just don't understand the logic behind it at all. But what do I know? I'm just a random fighting game player, not a game developer or anything like that. =P

erwuuiosdf said on January 29, 2013 at 3:15 a.m.

HyperViperNZ said on January 29, 2013 at 4:19 a.m.

Very disappointed with the Poison changes. Was expecting a few buffs but all she got was a bucket of nerfs with a few pointless damage increases. Pathetic changes for a character that was already pretty bad.

JesseRobles said on January 29, 2013 at 5:55 a.m.

Just give Poison speed gems and you are set. Remember that the game is supposed to be played with GEMS, people. Yes, some of these buffs and nerfs are silly, but only if you forget that you have to create a strategy with GEMS. Regardless if you like them or not, the game should be played with them.

BigFleccs said on January 29, 2013 at 8:59 a.m.

They nurfed my character/s good thing i don't play this anymore.

AiRLuna said on January 29, 2013 at 10:16 a.m.

where is abel?