Singapore eSports League Super Street Fighter 4 AE 2012 replays featuring Kaiser vs. Xian and Leslie

Posted by SFilp • January 28, 2013 at 4:37 p.m. PST
The guys over at ToughCookieTV have uploaded some of the matches from their Singapore eSports League for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v2012.

In today's set of matches we have DM|Xian vs. DM|Kaiser and Bedok|Leslie vs. DM|Kaiser.

You can also check out the updated current placings here.

Comments

jaysenedwinward said on January 28, 2013 at 5:12 p.m.

The SFXT patch is out on PSN right now. I jsut downloaded it and am playing it now.

TedTesty said on January 28, 2013 at 6:14 p.m.

Didn't think I'd ever see Xian playing Cammy. lol

Existent said on January 28, 2013 at 7:02 p.m.

This Kaiser guy impressed me. I'm surprised I've never heard of him before now.

SuperStraightFighter said on January 28, 2013 at 7:37 p.m.

Kaiser's anti air is so on point, not easy either when it requires deep hit like Fei's flame kick.

killamike said on January 29, 2013 at 2:43 a.m.

Kaiser was at Canada Cup this year, but didn't do very well. It looks like he has improved a lot

erwuuiosdf said on January 29, 2013 at 3:15 a.m.

LudaBaba said on January 29, 2013 at 4:39 a.m.

Kaiser ocv-ed team Canada in 5v5. Also double P White Gun.
There is some matches of him on YT. Very good Yun.

GuiltylPizza said on January 29, 2013 at 11:58 a.m.

I haven't seen a Yun pwn this hard since Kazunoko and Daigo.

rewuyiusdbf said on January 30, 2013 at 3:52 a.m.