Posted by SFilp • January 17, 2013 at 11:14 p.m. PST
Kat and Emmet Graves' move listings for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale added to to EventHubs Since Emmet Graves and Kat's release date was announced earlier today, we thought it would be a good time to add their move listings to the website.

These guides have already been added to the game's character directory, and are linked below.

Both Emmet and Kat will be avaialbe on February 12, 2013 as a free download for the first two weeks.

Additionally, if you missed their character trailers you can check them out after the jump.

Comments

Ermapume said on January 17, 2013 at 7:37 p.m.

Gravity Rush. That was one good game.

kara said on January 17, 2013 at 8:01 p.m.

theshredder39 said on January 17, 2013 at 8:10 p.m.

Gravity Rush was fun, that's all it was, the story was pretty lack luster though, I liked the characters, the story just seemed to have forgotten that Kat lost her memory in the beginning because other than that 20 second scene in the credits we get no insight in her backstory, hell we don't even know her real name, Kat was just a nickname she just decided to go with cause she didn't remember her real name.

EarthRyno said on January 17, 2013 at 8:48 p.m.

@4 I know! There's those little hints here and there, but I really wish they went a bit further. Oh well. Probably going to see a sequel some time soon.

CrossoverFighterRyu93 said on January 17, 2013 at 11:14 p.m.

That's Fantastic but I'm trading it in for Ni No Kuni, Opps. Maybe they should have worked more into it instead of looking like a low budget joke.

Damonta said on January 18, 2013 at midnight

Next we need Abe, Snake/Big Boss, Dr.Nefarious and/or Rikimaru/Ayame

Quezacoatl said on January 18, 2013 at 2:23 a.m.

GR: I was expecting an epic continuation of the story after the weird scene with that voice saying: 'you will die. your whole clan will die'.

Also, challenges are cool but why do they take a whole minute to load, even on Retry? >_>

Venom_Web said on January 18, 2013 at 8:33 a.m.

DLC guys I want but I know I'll never get:
Handsome Jack
Classic Spyro
Chimeran Hybrid/Nathan Hale/Joseph Capeli (We'd better get one of these, no Resistance Reps is bull)
James Heller/Alex Mercer
Joel from The Last of Us, either as a character or alternate costume for Drake
I'd love more same-series characters like Lazaravich, Nefarious, Snake or some more same 3rd party characters like Ryu, Handsome Jack, Nightmare or some third parties that haven't made an appearance like Bethesda or Valve, eff it throw the Dragonborn or a Saxton Hale in there or something. Those 2 are REALLY pipe dreams though. But you look me in the eye and tell me you wouldn't pay to play as Handsome Jack and Saxton Hale.

Venom_Web said on January 18, 2013 at 8:35 a.m.

Or get Rocksteady involved and get Arkham City Batman in there, hooooo that'd be awesome.

theshredder39 said on January 18, 2013 at 10:32 a.m.

#6 Let me clearify, when I said it's just fun I'm more implying that I do really like playing it, I'm not bringing it down by any means, if the gameplay is good in a game and the replay value is fun then that's what makes a great game in my opinion, Gravity Rush very much falls into that catagory.

Though saying that the idea hasn't been done before, yeah you can put yourself to walk on a wall or ceiling and essentially fly but the entire game is pretty much controlling the Gravity gimiks you see in other games like Mario Galaxy, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, hell in Knuckles Chaotix, while it may not have an anti gravity gimik in the same sense, Espio had the ability to run up walls and ceilings without the use of a loop unlike most Sonic characters, and he actually keeps his regular running speed, yeah it's just sticking to walls but the concept is still kind of ghere, running up a side of a building in Gravity Rush is no different from Espio running up a wall, add flying to it and Gravity Rush is just Superman meets anti gravity, or in this case Supergirl.

Boogityboy said on January 18, 2013 at 11:46 a.m.

kaylastephen39 said on January 18, 2013 at 3:06 p.m.

iuyfweiousdf said on January 19, 2013 at 4:25 a.m.

angelanancy409 said on January 20, 2013 at 7:16 a.m.