Street Fighter X Mega Man 8-bit wallpapers featuring Ryu, Blanka, Chun-Li, Dhalsim and Rose

Posted by Steven 'Dreamking23' Chavez • January 8, 2013 at 12:30 p.m. PST
Brelston over on the Capcom Unity blog posted some awesome 8-bit Street Fighter X Mega Man wallpapers. In order to tide us over until the SFxMM V2 patch drops, here we have desktop images featuring Blanka, Dhalsim, Chun-Li, Rose and Ryu.

Hit each image for a full-sized version.

Click images for larger versions

Comments

revolvingsun said on January 8, 2013 at 12:34 p.m.

BlackReaper201 said on January 8, 2013 at 2:55 p.m.

Who the hell would use THESE as a wallpaper lmfao.

anthonygamer said on January 8, 2013 at 4:13 p.m.

Damn this hurts my eyes. WTF

spammurai said on January 8, 2013 at 4:25 p.m.

Because you noobs do not realize how awesome it is? I played SF back in the arcades b4 ya was born. This..is awesome game/tribute to 2 great franchises.

anthonygamer said on January 8, 2013 at 11:53 p.m.

^ Before I was born? I'm 27. You must be as old as the dirt under jesus's shoes.

BlackReaper201 said on January 9, 2013 at 1:19 a.m.

LOL @ we "noobs" don't realize how awesome it is. I think what you meant to say is, You are so visually impaired, color blind, and unable to differentiate the Mona Lisa from a half eaten McDonalds burger in a garbage that YOU think it's awesome, and we are "n00bs" for not suffering from these same ailments.

iuweihsdiuf said on January 9, 2013 at 3:43 a.m.

Bank said on January 9, 2013 at 8:30 a.m.

@5 & 6 calm the hell down...

godfist314 said on January 9, 2013 at 2:37 p.m.

These wallpapers are cool. I dont know that I'd use them though.

theshredder39 said on January 9, 2013 at 3:42 p.m.

Maybe it's because I have a bit of a vision disorder but I see no problem with these in fact I'm willing to admit that I took the Ryu one as my wallpaper and put the Chun-li one as my Facebook background.

GoYiTsU said on January 9, 2013 at 5:49 p.m.

Nice walls!!!