Capcom's limited edition Darkstalkers shirts now available

Posted by SFilp • February 26, 2013 at 9:57 p.m. PST
Capcom has released a set of limited edition Darkstalkers shirts for the upcoming release of Darkstalkers Resurrection.

These are available over on the Capcom Store and will be $49.95 for the 3-pack set.

Click images for larger versions

Comments

lovelessLP said on February 26, 2013 at 10:04 p.m.

wow capcom can't even do shirts right. i only want the morrigan one, i am not paying for 2 other ugly shirts.

illness690 said on February 26, 2013 at 10:05 p.m.

Sir_Pantsalot said on February 26, 2013 at 10:10 p.m.

I only like the Talbain one. :/

jhayze said on February 26, 2013 at 10:19 p.m.

ugly shirts design + $49.95 = no thanks!

i could have done a better design to it if their going for the vintage/retro horror poster style!

OSM said on February 26, 2013 at 10:27 p.m.

$49.95?

No thanks.

I wish they would have just used Bengus's art for these shirts too.

NvhA said on February 26, 2013 at 10:56 p.m.

Chris G needs that FC Soulfist shirt.

kara said on February 26, 2013 at 11:02 p.m.

badjab326 said on February 27, 2013 at 12:03 a.m.

Only one I like is Talbain.

They'd be better off just using the plain new character art on the shirt. Nothing else except maybe a name logo.

JIHADJOE said on February 27, 2013 at 12:45 a.m.

Awesome! Straight out of the campy b-movie horror page.

Otter_of_Death said on February 27, 2013 at 1:15 a.m.

I think the hate is misguided here. These shirt designs are homages to classic horror films. Demitri's shirt is modeled right off of old 50's horror poster art, and Morrigan's is a clear salute to Elvira.

Mac_Gargan said on February 27, 2013 at 1:41 a.m.

True that, Otter.

But I agree, I would'a paid 25.00 for the Talbain shirt alone. 50.00 bux to burn atm? Mmm...rather put it into a game.

MrEibmoz said on February 27, 2013 at 3:05 a.m.

This shirts are awesome! If you really think they're stupid you have no sense of what DS is even about.

Tensa said on February 27, 2013 at 5:41 a.m.

49.95 for this? Maybe if there was a LeiLei one with shinkiro art then I would buy lol

ElHiznahn said on February 27, 2013 at 6:45 a.m.

So they put interesting movie poster designs. . . on T-shirts. . .instead of making them actual posters.

Stupid.

InternetHandle said on February 27, 2013 at 8:13 a.m.

I like the shirts. Too bad there are apparently not many horror fans in the FGC and considering a t-shirt for a band cost about 20 bucks a piece, 50 dollars for 3 is not a bad deal.

xShonuffx said on February 27, 2013 at 8:24 a.m.

$49.95 for shirts that were probably made in China for a few cents and Printed for a few bucks? Nah, That kind of stuff you can do by yourself for a lot less. Just saying. I like the design, but its not enough to get me to purchase.

old_school_rival said on February 27, 2013 at 8:31 a.m.

I actually like these old school horror designs. If I wasan't saving at the moment I'd have picked these up.

TheDeadTexan said on February 27, 2013 at 2:56 p.m.

Get uffed, Capcom. $50 for god damn shirts, give me a break.

dgwfddfgerhw said on February 27, 2013 at 6:04 p.m.

Chameleonice said on February 27, 2013 at 9:32 p.m.

I'd definitely buy the Talbain one in a heartbeat :) Unfortunately, it's not the price of the shirts that turns me off so much as the fact that I would have to buy two shirts that I honestly couldn't see myself wearing. It'd be a waste and I'd frankly rather the shirts went to someone who truly wanted them.

fdgrejhkdfger said on February 28, 2013 at 4:32 a.m.