Mini Pandora Street Fighter X Tekken v2013 combo video from Desk

Posted by Jonathan 'Catalyst' Grey • February 1, 2013 at 10:06 a.m. PST
Desk is back with another excellent Street Fighter X Tekken video. This 2 minute clip is a mini Pandora combo exhibition showing a variety of setups for several different cast members.

Submitted by GakoTheChef and USAtlas.

Comments

Oroku_Saki said on February 1, 2013 at 10:15 a.m.

Damn, so many Pandora videos getting made on the Nico Nicos and Youtubes. Does that mean I'll see more people use this online¿ I hope so.
Maybe other people on my friends list will finally get the "Power Consumes All" achievement.

roknin said on February 1, 2013 at 10:35 a.m.

Nice :-)

Pretty crazy what's available now with Pandora. Overall I think they handled it right without keeping it useless or making it too derp. Well see in time though.

CodyPajamas said on February 1, 2013 at 10:35 a.m.

I love the Pandora finish blue screen of death.

Jaxon76 said on February 1, 2013 at 11:01 a.m.

I wonder what this game would have looked like if the movie Tron never existed.

BunnyBoy said on February 1, 2013 at 12:23 p.m.

Nice video, but I wish that Desk would show the full damage that they do rather than cutting away.

BlankaBeast said on February 1, 2013 at 12:42 p.m.

@3 BSOD lol

wonzan said on February 1, 2013 at 1:31 p.m.

L.....O.....L solidoutlaw, clearly gief is S tier!

SickCase said on February 1, 2013 at 3:30 p.m.

COMBINE THIS WITH THE PANDORA GEM (20% boost of strength) = combos over 600 damage.

riceface said on February 1, 2013 at 4:59 p.m.

only thing they need to do now is take gems out, sfxt was boring to watch because of millions of cut scenes and boring bnb combos...

it didn't have the wow moment like sf4 "ultra" and mvc3 x-factor...

now with pandora you can have your holy crap moment for evo

GeeK said on February 1, 2013 at 5:29 p.m.

From what i tested some basic Law/Kaz pandora combos do from 550-650 damage.

So far the most damaging Pandora combo I've seen on video did around 750+ points of damage, but people just got started messing with this so i expect to see better stuff in the future.

Pandora is not a "free get out of jail" card, but being in a situation where you can win a round with a Pandora combo is not as rare as one might think at first.

jdsfweg said on February 1, 2013 at 6:21 p.m.

General_Awesomo said on February 1, 2013 at 6:31 p.m.

@ #11, jdsfweg

Welcome to die.

Jedda678 said on February 2, 2013 at 10:08 a.m.

I've been experimenting myself and from what I can say is that Pandora feels like an extra Power gem really. Restores all your meter, and allows you to end a combo in usually a free super, or damaging loop if done correctly. Still, I'm glad it isn't x-factor, but It still seems like if juggle properties of some moves would reset and the timing was a bit faster, Pandora combos would be even more frequent but still this is just like a first week kind of deal. I'll just continue to experiment with Cody/Lars