Injustice: Gods Among Us to be released for Android this fall

Posted by Nicholas 'MajinTenshinhan' Taylor • August 31, 2013 at 8:44 a.m. PDT
Injustice: Gods Among Us to be released for Android this fall While Injustice: Gods Among Us has been playable on iOS devices since back in April, Android users have been out of luck. Fortunately, this is something that NetherRealm Studios want to change.

In a quick post on the Injustice: Gods Among Us Facebook page today, an Android version of the game was announced to be coming this Fall, with no further details. Check out the original quote right below.

We keep hearing that Android users want to play the Injustice Mobile game. We have some good news! You will be able to this fall!

Thanks to thomaslight for this news tip.

Source: Injustice: Gods Among Us Facebook page.

Comments

ForTheViolence said on August 31, 2013 at 8:45 a.m.

pc pls :'(

MALDA_IS_BACK said on August 31, 2013 at 8:48 a.m.

Hell yeah now I could get Hal Jordan new 52 costume :-D

BumblebeeCody said on August 31, 2013 at 8:52 a.m.

Why?

U4iA27 said on August 31, 2013 at 9:04 a.m.

not want to but HAVE TO since theres unlockable costumes that are specifically unlocked thru that game which both ios AND android shouldve had at launch if specific unlocks were planned for it.

Orichalkos said on August 31, 2013 at 9:21 a.m.

Whens PC?

DunnDeal said on August 31, 2013 at 9:36 a.m.

@5 & @1

PC version comes out November I believe along with the Vita version. It will be the GOTY Edition

XxkakashixX53 said on August 31, 2013 at 9:48 a.m.

Lol. This isn't late or anything you know...

HooliganComboFTW said on August 31, 2013 at 10:21 a.m.

Blame the fact how Android isn't developer friendly compared to iOS.

ForTheViolence said on August 31, 2013 at 11:06 a.m.

@6 I appreciate the heads up.

Redblaze27 said on August 31, 2013 at 11:06 a.m.

I don't think anyone truly wants the Android version, we just want it for the sake of the costumes. Just hope my Xperia Play can handle it.

#9 - I believe Android is if you just look at the programming language. The issue is more they have so many more hardware configurations they need to program compatibility for. Honestly comparing PS4 development to PC development is more accurate, seeing as the PS4 hardware will be more regulated.

Pachendrix said on August 31, 2013 at 11:54 a.m.

Great, now wheres my EHubs app for Android?

Pachendrix said on August 31, 2013 at 11:59 a.m.

BTW I'll only get this for Superman's costume, is the only one I don't have, since we do have an IPad on the house, but it ain't mine so I only unlocked the easy ones.

William223 said on August 31, 2013 at 12:07 p.m.

This would be nice for the Vita, too. I'd actually be able to get some of these extra costumes for my PS3!

Necreon said on August 31, 2013 at 12:12 p.m.

Personally I don't care about PC. Even if they do it (and they do it, according to a french amazon leak) it's propably a work of that TERRIBLE studio, the people who made the horrible PC port of MK. Continous crashes, unplayable online, ridicolous sh*t all over the game (I have to change my download region in Steam options to see players in a game from that region? Really? It's too bad to be a joke).

I pre-ordered MK. It was a mistake. A waste. Something that won't happen again, especially not with the game of the same studio with the same horrendous netcode and propably the same sh/tty other team porting to to PC.

TCal said on August 31, 2013 at 12:19 p.m.

About time!

Spiral0Architect said on August 31, 2013 at 1:03 p.m.

Except now I don't care...

rongames91 said on August 31, 2013 at 2:27 p.m.

#8 If your not going to learn how to program then at the very least learn how to get your facts straight. There is enough misinformation on the internet already. Google is your friend.

HyperViperNZ said on August 31, 2013 at 2:59 p.m.

wow, so late...

GenSoHotSpicy said on August 31, 2013 at 3:13 p.m.

@2 & @8

For everybody who wants the iOS unlocks go to the menu, go to WBID and link this account:
username - injustice52@icloud.com
password - wrestle1

Enjoy! Worked for me and a few of my buddies, but lemme know if doesn't work anymore.

GenSoHotSpicy said on August 31, 2013 at 3:19 p.m.

username - mikey_a_v@hotmail.com
Password - prime123

Should also work as well

DunnDeal said on August 31, 2013 at 3:24 p.m.

Thanks @19 & @20

Hopefully the mods won't delete the posts.

GenSoHotSpicy said on August 31, 2013 at 3:25 p.m.

Oh and by the way, the Halloween challenge is available as of today. It is the first holiday challenge, with 4th of July 2014 being the last.

Knock your opponent through the Scarecrow level transition in Arkham Asylum stage 13 times to unlock jack-o-lantern icon, Scarecrow background and portrait.

GenSoHotSpicy said on August 31, 2013 at 3:28 p.m.

You're welcome. There are hundreds of WBID usernames and passwords available on multiple websites that will net you full app unlocks so deleting my posts will prove futile.

William223 said on August 31, 2013 at 5 p.m.

@23 I tried both of those log ins and they both failed. Have any other ones?

Edit: Actually, I think the problem is that I created a WBID when I got the game. Is there any way to remove the one you already have?

AAKVA said on August 31, 2013 at 5:08 p.m.

I only have two comments about this....1. I just bought a used iPhone last week so I could play this game, which sucks. and 2. Why do they keep adding new characters and costumes when they still don't even have Aquaman who's a top tier in the consoles? Makes no sense?

GenSoHotSpicy said on August 31, 2013 at 5:15 p.m.

Hrm.. You should be able to logout and enter a new one. Let me look for the most current WBID that works and I'll PM youm

William223 said on August 31, 2013 at 5:30 p.m.

Alright, cool. Appreciate it!

SoulBroRyu said on August 31, 2013 at 5:59 p.m.

About damn time.

KombatNerd said on August 31, 2013 at 9:22 p.m.

I don't own an iOs device and I got those skins. Thank goodness there are people on the internet that post WBIDs with all of the unlocks...

TheTHCGamer said on September 1, 2013 at 12:42 a.m.

Hope it's just as good as the iOS version which sucks. Believe me stick with the console version.

AAKVA said on September 1, 2013 at 1:41 p.m.

For those of you that want to know what the 39th achievement is, it's called " Black Friday." It's when you buy a character on sale. That's it!