KombatHouston's tournament replays featuring Cat, J, TomorrowsRAge and others - Joker, Black Adam, Killer Frost gameplay

Posted by SFilp • April 22, 2013 at 8 p.m. PDT
KombatHouston held a small tournament which featured some of the local players including KH|Cat, Tyrone, J, TomorrowsRAge and more. There's a good variety of characters used including joker, Black Adam, Killer Frost and more.

Comments

The_True_Gouki said on April 22, 2013 at 9:09 p.m.

Black Marvel, Bitches.

SHAZAM!

ϟ

TKOBooM said on April 22, 2013 at 9:57 p.m.

Lovin' the Joker game play. Watching these vids taught me quite a few setups as well as how valuable dem TEETH are!

BlankaBeast said on April 22, 2013 at 10:51 p.m.

Injustice shall now be referred to as

...IGA...

LavellUp said on April 23, 2013 at 12:23 a.m.

^^IGAU^^

hanzillustration said on April 23, 2013 at 1:01 a.m.

Joker's winning animation is more violent than any MK vs DC fatality :P

hazelnut1112 said on April 23, 2013 at 2:30 a.m.

That commentator is so damn annoying. Great matches though.

ogrodrogo said on April 23, 2013 at 6:16 a.m.

Best Joker ever!!!

Aquaman said on April 23, 2013 at 8:34 a.m.

Loving those Joker setups with the teeth, I rarely use them but now I will. Great matches.

ChumbleB said on April 23, 2013 at 8:37 a.m.

I think the tournament was actually held by Insomnia, a Houston video game store. KombatHouston just covered it.

berserk said on April 23, 2013 at 12:33 p.m.

I was in that tournament but it wasn't from kombat Houston. INSOMNIAi VIDEO GAME CULTURE hosted this tournament I believe the tittle should be changed. I think I know who the guy is trying to get credit.

Raven said on April 23, 2013 at 3:39 p.m.

Looks like Joker/Batman/Doomsday are gonna be some of the stronger characters in this game. I just love the Joker. His pistol, teeth, knife slashes, and crowbar are amazingly deadly.

Mainseeker said on April 23, 2013 at 5:12 p.m.

And that was a Killer Frost gameplay? ... omg ... Why is her name in the description?! I'm so sad ...

Torrie_De_Goddess said on April 23, 2013 at 7:27 p.m.

Commentator doesn't know the difference between Deathstroke and Deadshot.