Posted by Steven 'Dreamking23' Chavez • April 20, 2013 at 6:36 p.m. PDT
Lab Zero's PayPal account frozen due to fear of chargebacks - will not delay content as a result Ravidrath over at Lab Zero Games has been quite active lately on the NeoGAF forums. Throughout multiple posts he shared that PayPal has currently frozen Lab Zero's account with them due to the fear of chargebacks.

It seems as though PayPal is worried that if Lab Zero does not deliver what they promised from their recent Kick Starter campaign, those who donated will demand their money back. Check out one of the posts from Ravidrath below.

I think it's sketchy, but their logic sort of makes sense.

Basically, they are terrified of chargebacks. If we spend all the money and don't deliver and everyone chargebacks, Paypal is concerned they will be on the line for it. So they are effectively treating it as a loan. I mean, the guy flat-out said, "Until the threat of chargebacks has passed, Paypal is effectively financing your development."

They also asked if we're good for the $700,000 if something goes wrong. I said "No," because, well... we're not? The whole point of crowdfunding is to give us the money to develop stuff, not take out a loan.

When asked about PayPal chargeback time limits, Ravidrath mentioned that although it can take a year for these situations to pass, nothing will be delayed as a result.

Is there a time limit on chargebacks? If so, perhaps it would have been best to hold off the 2nd- vote until that limit has passed.

Depending on the card provider, chargebacks are a threat for a year. So... yeah, not delaying anything for that.

Via NeoGAF. Tip by mab4.

Comments

liddell1988 said on April 20, 2013 at 6:41 p.m.

I'm sorry... are those guys serious?

Decoy2000 said on April 20, 2013 at 6:47 p.m.

I'm not too surprised, when MrWizard announced the EVO drive, a bunch of players claimed if their game didn't win they would demand their money back. People will exploit any system.

rakuko said on April 20, 2013 at 6:48 p.m.

"I don't understand... why? Is this seriously because people wanted their money back when their voted character didn't make it into the final rounds of voting?"

i sincerely hope the fans don't resort to scumbag tactics.

RW said on April 20, 2013 at 6:48 p.m.

Mad salt, yo

Major_Dog said on April 20, 2013 at 6:49 p.m.

DinosaurCop said on April 20, 2013 at 6:49 p.m.

Here I was thinking that fans were donating 'cause they, you know, cared about helping struggling developers and all that,

Dragoomba said on April 20, 2013 at 6:57 p.m.

Paypal is ass. So many inconveniences.

YourEveryDayJackAss said on April 20, 2013 at 6:58 p.m.

Well, that sure doesn't make these fans that "donated" look too good does it?

Phynx said on April 20, 2013 at 7 p.m.

The point of the drive was to fund Squiggly. That's what we donated for; everything else is a bonus.

As much as I hate to say this, that's some serious entitlement bullshiz right there.

Hypermarth said on April 20, 2013 at 7:18 p.m.

All they had to do to vote was donate 1$, I donated more since I like the game. If they only cared about the vote why would they donate more?

Or... why would they ask for 1$ back?

RedEther said on April 20, 2013 at 7:24 p.m.

@9 This and only this.

LordProsper said on April 20, 2013 at 7:29 p.m.

Jesus, poor LabZero. They're getting screwed over at every possible opportunity, aren't they?

Truegamer said on April 20, 2013 at 7:30 p.m.

I use PayPal and don't agree with there policy, for reasons like this...

InitialR said on April 20, 2013 at 7:43 p.m.

taken2themax said on April 20, 2013 at 7:45 p.m.

I asked for my money back and got it. Thank you Paypal. My characters didn't make it so my money doesn't go to them. Screw you Lab Zero. Taking my $20 back.

Kurow said on April 20, 2013 at 7:48 p.m.

I did the donation in good faith and they kept my money but I understand some of this salt because the first slot is clearly going to be wasted on an joke character like Stanley.

Basically Annie, Stanley, Aeon and Issac are 4 of the 5 DLC characters. Hopefully the fifth will be Panzerfaust. I'm not going to make a chargeback even if none of my characters make it to the DLC. The donation was made just to help a game that I like and I want to see more content.

InitialR said on April 20, 2013 at 7:48 p.m.

taken2themax said on April 20, 2013 at 7:56 p.m.

Yup, just like 17 said, they wasted the DLC characters. I didn't donate my money to see it go to making Dan/Hakan characters.

Quakeulf said on April 20, 2013 at 8 p.m.

As already stated, why the hell would you want a refund on a DONATION.

Do you give money to Amnesty International, UNICEF, Red Cross or some similar organisation and then a couple of days later you just demand to get it back because "reasons"?

That is a retarded attitude, but unfortunately those in question will not be able to comprehend why and live their whole lives without ever thinking they did anything wrong because that's just how they are.

rlt4life said on April 20, 2013 at 8:04 p.m.

First off, no one PLEASE reply to 19 because my troll senses are going off like mad and i'd like for one article not to become a mess on EH.

Second, I would seriously hope no one would actually be THAT selfish to go as far as to take a donation back because a character they voted on may not make it. They were never counting on reaching that far passed that goal, any character beyond Squiggly and Big Band is a bonus. I repeat, ANY character.

There are many situations where gamer entitlement can be argued, but something like this would really just be despicable and petty, completely indefensible.

GokaiGreen said on April 20, 2013 at 8:11 p.m.

stormblazer said on April 20, 2013 at 8:15 p.m.

@19 I also asked for my money back. I feel like Lab Zero wasted time and resources during the donation time. Most games would release new characters to make more people buy the game. But I originally donated because I thought that new good characters would be released. Not Stanley... I really hope they rethink what they are doing.

Mabans said on April 20, 2013 at 8:20 p.m.

Then they wonder why here will never been money to go around in the FGC..

GokaiGreen said on April 20, 2013 at 8:22 p.m.

werewolfgold said on April 20, 2013 at 8:25 p.m.

Wasted time and resources during donation time? They started working as soon as the money came in...which was like 24 hours after the damn thing started.

You see, this is so high on the derp level, I'm surprised people want to offer the FGC anything. Clearly some people deserve absolutely nothing.

taken2themax said on April 20, 2013 at 8:28 p.m.

@25, I wanted the soundtrack. You could donate much more than $1. A good amount of people donated over $600. They actually sold out of the $1000 package

GokaiGreen said on April 20, 2013 at 8:29 p.m.

worstburstever said on April 20, 2013 at 8:32 p.m.

I don't even like or play SG, but initiating a chargeback for $1 or $1000 on a donation campaign for an indie developed game is about as scumbag as you can get. I would hope that LabZero would have legal recourse to defend themselves should mass chargebacks happen, seeing as it was clearly stated that it was a donation drive and none of the voting characters were ever guaranteed. Embarrassing and disgusting behavior.

ryuhayabusa13 said on April 20, 2013 at 8:35 p.m.

Wow are people seriously doing that? Why then donate if they were so "if" my character gets chosen. That wasn't part of the deal. But again a DONATION s a DONATION. You just don't do that. Have some dignity and grow up.

Warbooze said on April 20, 2013 at 8:36 p.m.

Omg This is retarded

Cammystrike said on April 20, 2013 at 8:38 p.m.

Not going to lie, I can sympathize with some of these guys asking for their money back. Stanley is a big fU in a lab coat and he's going to win, money not well spent.

And no I didn't donate from the kindness of my heart. I donated to get the steam version, since the xbox patch has been floating around in limbo for so long.

InitialR said on April 20, 2013 at 8:47 p.m.

taken2themax said on April 20, 2013 at 8:48 p.m.

Ok for people saying its a donation, don't expect anything. I expected playable DLC characters. Its like if I donated to the Red Cross and they gave the homeless cocaine and Alcohol. I would also take my donation back in that case. I feel thats what happened here, I gave a donation and they gave me the middle finger and bought drugs with my money. If I knew they would have their funds frozen I wouldn't have done it. But they do deserve part of their fate with their choices.

rlt4life said on April 20, 2013 at 8:59 p.m.

@34 Hey. Guess what. It was established from the beginning that the DLC characters would be voted on. If stanley makes it, theres still a second round of voting to be done. If not, hurray for you, still doesn't mean whoever you want will make it in. You were never guaranteed anyone that only YOU wanted in. You gave them the money, deal with it.

Raven said on April 20, 2013 at 9 p.m.

I think that if you're donating you shouldn't be able to get your money back. It's a donation, you're not buying a product. Hopefully they stop making games for selfish suckas.

taken2themax said on April 20, 2013 at 9:02 p.m.

@35 I gave them money, they gave it back. Dealt with it thanks.

samuraikatana1 said on April 20, 2013 at 9:07 p.m.

I know you guys may not agree with this but PayPal is rightfully covering their ass. People can legally demand refunds for donations if they feel their funds were misused. If that happens and Lab Zero doesn't have the funds to cover the charge backs, PayPal is on the hook for everything. What the PayPal rep said is true, PayPal would be essentially financing Lab Zero on the promise of donators. It would be the equivalent of PayPal making an unsecured loan to Lab Zero with no collateral. It is 100% risk for them with virtually no reward.

This comes from my experience as a banker.

Hakansoilbarrel said on April 20, 2013 at 9:09 p.m.

(Man I'm almost pissed, these guys had to jump thru so many hoops and seems like they've got to deal with more and more ish each day...)

Dark_Obliske said on April 20, 2013 at 9:11 p.m.

revolvingsun > taken2themax,and thats on a whole new level of low

Redblaze27 said on April 20, 2013 at 9:11 p.m.

People, you DONATED to LabZero, you didn't loan them cash.

InitialR said on April 20, 2013 at 9:11 p.m.

killerkalmah said on April 20, 2013 at 9:22 p.m.

@37 what Lab Zero choices make you ask for your money??? i don't get it...

i just hope they finish with what they promises... i hate to see this kind of things happend but i think Lab Zero has some fault, and selfish fan's the most.

killerkalmah said on April 20, 2013 at 9:30 p.m.

@42 im wondering the same...

Are all (or a signifanct number of people) asking a refound for they're money?. Because this will have a big domino effect on the DLC developmetn... first a few will get mad, get selfish, ask for they're money cuz they´re favorite character didn't make the cut and they will gonna cancel 1 DLC and then "true" fans gonna get mad cuz they going to cancel 1 DLC so they gonna retire his money too... and at the end we gonna end having only Squigly and that's really sad

bahamutknightzero said on April 20, 2013 at 9:31 p.m.

@33 If you look at the trends in voting, people will almost always vote for lolis (Annie), cliches (Issac), and memes (Minette, Stanley)

Phynx said on April 20, 2013 at 9:35 p.m.

In what way could that be Lab Zero's fault?

Lab Zero is using the money EXACTLY as they said they would. Look at the Indiegogo page, it's still there. No deviation. They stated that these characters would be put up to fan vote, and that is exactly what is happening.

GokaiGreen said on April 20, 2013 at 9:43 p.m.

illness690 said on April 20, 2013 at 9:46 p.m.

ryuhayabusa13 said on April 20, 2013 at 9:49 p.m.

How is labzero "misusing" the money given by fans. What kind of thinking is this? Because of people like that, is why the fighting game community does not succeed. Actual fans are the ones that take the toll. Hopefully there aren't too many of these people, otherwise, the fighting game industry doesn't have much hope.

InitialR said on April 20, 2013 at 9:51 p.m.

GokaiGreen said on April 20, 2013 at 9:57 p.m.

f8wulf said on April 20, 2013 at 10:07 p.m.

Wow...

I can't believe this messed up sense of entitlement some people have. Now, not only am I a sad panda, but I have officially lost all faith in humanity.

I had this belief that Labzero was gonna be successful because of the people, yet the people might as well be their downfall. It's truly sad because not 1 week ago I was singing praise about the fans having a small say about what characters get voted in. You will not find something that amazing in any other game EVER!

Congratulations guys, you are proving the big publishers of how right they are.

SteelyReserves said on April 20, 2013 at 10:19 p.m.

#3 Those douches are not "fans" if they are really threatening to chargeback.

AugustAPC said on April 20, 2013 at 10:30 p.m.

Wow. This really pisses me off. I was so ecstatic to see Skullgirls make ALL their goals and now people want their money back for something as frivolous as a character vote? That's bullsh*t.

Razberryclownsac said on April 20, 2013 at 10:33 p.m.

They were raising money for Squigly, bottom line. Everything else was extra, and they're being voted as promised. That's pretty screwed to ask for it back because your favorite didn't make it. They said there would be a vote, and there has been. So anyone that feels they got screwed, you didn't. They did what they said

AugustAPC said on April 20, 2013 at 10:38 p.m.

I don't even understand the hate for Stanley. This game has a very humorous atmosphere. How is he any more comical than Peacock? Giving money and taking it back is worse than not donating at all. It's a scummy move that shows how snobby of a person you are.

rakuko said on April 20, 2013 at 10:41 p.m.

none of the DLC characters seem to me to be joke characters (gameplay-wise), especially after MikeZ's brainstorming to figure out interesting things for a bunch of characters, including Minette who I originally wasn't into at all because MikeZ said she'd be a clumsy Dan-type character, and Andy, who ended up being quite different than what MikeZ described when he first relayed ideas about each DLC vote character.

just because your character didn't get in doesn't mean the characters voted in will suck. i'm not salty about Brain Drain and Umbrella being voted off, and am more interested in seeing how the voted characters will get in (still going in for Stanley and Isaac, of course).

and for the salty voters, Stanley being playable fulfills the prophecy of MikeZ joking about how Stanley (Dr. Sharkington at the time) could be playable at some point during one of the early SG streams (before the game was released). and don't be mad cuz your fav characters aren't popular.

AugustAPC said on April 20, 2013 at 10:45 p.m.

I'm a little salty about Umbrella, lol. But not even remotely close enough to even entertain the notion of asking for my money back. I just hope we see her later on. She looked awesome!

DragonSally said on April 20, 2013 at 10:53 p.m.

I have no plans to make any refunds for the money I paid. I'll be satisfied if anything comes out of this. Skullgirls is a game I want to see grow, and regardless of who gets added to the roster, it will benefit the game. (I don't even have the game.)

I'm sure many others see it the way I do. I understand that many do not, however. But I suppose this is what happens when you put financial responsibility in the hands of the self-entitled and immature.

SonikBoomTube said on April 20, 2013 at 10:58 p.m.

Entitlement will be the death of gaming -.-

xanderglz said on April 20, 2013 at 11:36 p.m.

chowdizzle said on April 20, 2013 at 11:39 p.m.

I hope taken2themax gets trolled hard in every post he ever posts in the face of the FGC, it makes me so angry to read his posts. What a f**king joke of a human being. I tend to be really nice but that just pisses me off so much. I want SGirls to succeed so badly and they've been trying so hard and all their work has been amazing.

I've always loved Mike Z as a player so I was very excited when I heard he had a fighting game coming out. I want to and I'm sure he wants to believe in the FGC but this hope is dwindling every day.

Fatal_Poke said on April 20, 2013 at 11:42 p.m.

hey gaiz, taken2themax is really Umbrella gaiz. Umbrella is so salty. #MADSALT

Mezerian said on April 21, 2013 at 12:18 a.m.

Anyone saying anything past squiggly is a bonus:
Shove off. It ~was~ a bonus. A bonus that we (the skullgirls community) donated to and earned. Those demanding their cash back have no entitlement to do so and I hope their numbers are extremely limited.
I want to see skullgirls do well; It's an indie developed game driven by passion for the work and after all the obstacles they've come up against so far what has been achieved is nothing short of mindblowing.
Argh. How annoying.

AlgeKevin said on April 21, 2013 at 12:20 a.m.

People asking for their money back are just f**king tools, seriously. This is an indie title and they're doing something new and fresh and because your character isn't winning in the FAN VOTE(let me state that again, FAN VOTE) you're gonna cry and say Lab Zero are doing wrong? Wtf are you on? If you donated early on your money has been gone for a good while now. I understand that your little $10 is another crappy game for you on Steam or maybe your lunch money for middle school from your mom's credit card, but be less of a sore loser about the voting and do your part. You should be used to your measly amount of money being gone by now, what will that small amount you donated really do for YOU when you get it refunded? I'm saying small amount because the idiots threatening to get a return on their DONATION are immature little brats that aren't grateful for anything and would only donate a small amount to begin with. Thankfully that small idiotic minority shouldn't have a huge impact on the game's funds.

Sorry for the wall of text, just really f**king upset at those idiot trolls right now.

acku said on April 21, 2013 at 12:44 a.m.

skitz0phrenic said on April 21, 2013 at 12:46 a.m.

FGC maintaining the scumbag persona the world has come to know and hate.

GokaiGreen said on April 21, 2013 at 1:16 a.m.

xanderglz said on April 21, 2013 at 1:20 a.m.

Syirine said on April 21, 2013 at 1:23 a.m.

No Stanley, muhahahahaha thank goodness.

H_Lightning said on April 21, 2013 at 1:25 a.m.

Ahhahaha Stanley is OUT!

GokaiGreen said on April 21, 2013 at 1:26 a.m.

GokaiGreen said on April 21, 2013 at 1:29 a.m.

Silverfan said on April 21, 2013 at 1:46 a.m.

I actually like the top 4...

Stanley's popularity was mostly due to a vid made to show support for the fundraiser so I wasn't surprised he made it this far.

Minette - Specifcally called a joke character, those tend to be very popular.
Elia - Blood traps, Egyptian theme, and well, blood.
Aeon - Skullgirls is alrady filled with Lovecraftian themes and Aeon fits the bill perfectly. Plus her style is labeled as "time travel" right? Thats an intresting way of fighting.
Annie - Shes an in-universe character so thats one probable reason why she made it this far.

Other than that... How many people are going to cry just because of "whaaa, my vote didn't count," "why X and not Y?", etc. If you don't like how a company runs things, you try running one and listen to every last complaint ever made.

Speakertag said on April 21, 2013 at 1:52 a.m.

I can agree with #5 for once. Paypal is an utterly corrupted system from the get go.

darkspirit138 said on April 21, 2013 at 1:57 a.m.

I haven't donated into this - didn't buy Skullgirls - but I don't get this mentality. The point of a donation is to help a cause - not your cause, necessarily, but to allow for general progression. Yet I see so many people being like 'aw naw dawg, Stanley gonna be in so I'm out'. Really? I mean, really? As some guy said, you're not lending them out cash - or you're not meant to. I'd agree with you guys taking your money out - you clearly don't understand what the point of donating actually is, and should probably, therefore, not donate at all.

EndlessWitch said on April 21, 2013 at 1:57 a.m.

Lolis and titties is what Skullgirls needs! God damnit, why couldn't we spice the roster up with something more unique?

HooliganComboFTW said on April 21, 2013 at 2:06 a.m.

ugh reading these comments from the uninformed can be taxing.

Not sure if this is worth to update the article, but the entire account funds was not frozen according to Peter of GaF. Only around $35,000 of the total funds atm. Waiting wouldn't benefit them either. The threat is not refunds via IGG, but chargebacks from PayPal. They can literally be active for a year. Delaying the vote would also have made the vote sample size noticeably smaller as people lose interest in the vote making the result look less genuine.

Yeah top 4 came
Wow no male in top 4. Interesting fact from Peter, Beowulf was 9 votes away from taking the 4th spot.

Also gonna vote Annie for the wolf in sheep clothing character. Glad Stanley is gone, but Aeon is still in she should have been eliminated with Venus. Eliza doesn't really scratch my interest when looking at her gamplay. Minette in final 4? Yeah pure moe can beat out 30 odd characters apparently

GokaiGreen said on April 21, 2013 at 2:07 a.m.

Schwoi said on April 21, 2013 at 2:21 a.m.

oh man this is so retarded.
nothing but disrespect for the people wanting their money back, especially when stanley was the reason since he's out now.
so retarded I can't believe it.

Speakertag said on April 21, 2013 at 2:42 a.m.

Since Stanley is out, the hipster-hate better fade a bit.

cikame said on April 21, 2013 at 2:43 a.m.

Companies don't understand what donations are.

To be fair, it's great that Paypal has such a solid system for getting unhappy customers their money back.

scytheavatar said on April 21, 2013 at 3:58 a.m.

@76 the whole definition of "donation" is mudded up in the case of crowdfunding, ultimately indie startups are not charity organizations and shouldn't be treated as one. I agree that withdrawing money is scummy and those who did that should be asking themselves why they donated in the first place. But crowdfunding has always been a very informal way of getting funds and there has always been questions about how viable it will be on the long run. Lab Zero should have expected funny things to happen when they decided to go with crowdfunding, and to a certain degree they are being naive and arrogant in thinking Paypal shouldn't have the right to demand something to cover their asses.

MightyAfro said on April 21, 2013 at 4:27 a.m.

I... I can't fathom..... I..... who.... what..... "Noooooo!!! My character didn't make it iiiinnnn! I'mma show just how selfish I am by taking all my money back over a single characteeerrrrrrr!!"

...that's you. that's how dumb you sound....

Really.... I thought it was all about helping fund and boost the roster as big as you can, not funding for YOUR character specifically, and besides. There is still potential for even more characters in the future. I don't believe that these 2 fan-voted DLC characters are gonna be the only ones.....

and damn... if everyone keeps wanting all their donation money back (which to me comes off as dropping a buck in a tip jar, then grabbing it back because there wasn't salt at your table), We won't even be able to fund characters like Robo-Fortune or Big Band! Did you deriously think that if you donated, that YOUR character would get in? Did you not realize that there were god knows how many other people donating who wanted THEIR character in too?

PATIENCE, People!!!

Bropocalypse said on April 21, 2013 at 6:10 a.m.

I loathe what incredible childishness leads to this sort of decision.

What you gained, when you chose to pay in to the campaign, was the ABILITY to vote.
You'll note that nowhere on that site does it say that you, personally, would be given preeminence on what characters make it through. No matter whether you gave one dollar or ten thousand, your choice is the same as everyone else's. And guess what?

Yours wasn't what everyone else wanted.

You think this is unjust? You think you're entitled to telling everyone else what the "proper" choice is? You're wrong! Totally, utterly wrong. More people wanted a different character from you. None of my choices made it to the top four, but do I whine? NO! Why? BECAUSE THIS IS DEMOCRACY. Democracy cannot make everyone happy, but it is the best system we have to make the maximum number of people satisfied given a limited number of resources.

If by some strange edict you were given total control over what characters were made, fewer people would be happy with the result. You and your tastes are not the greatest, nor are those of anyone else. The best that can be done is to do as much as possible for the most amount of people.

You baby.

ineedbackup said on April 21, 2013 at 6:39 a.m.

I learned to stay away from paypal long ago. I don't like how they can freeze your money and account for any reason without warning for months.

Geniuzz said on April 21, 2013 at 6:43 a.m.

This is BS. Guys like taken2themax & stormblazer pay to get a vote and when their choices don't make it in they ask for their money back. Now they basically voted for free, but their choices still had impact on the final results. Totally ridiculous, self-entitled garbage. So first, the FGC shows it's good side by donating for a good cause, now, not that much later, the FGC shows their scummiest side... I'm so disgusted.

ZOMBIEMEGAMAN said on April 21, 2013 at 7:06 a.m.

danny2times said on April 21, 2013 at 7:39 a.m.

Low life losers. Taken2themax and gokaigreen just need to be banned! A couple of real life scrubs, did giving them your allowance mean you were promised creative control over the entire project? You two are losers in life and the type of person I'd love to see on the recieving end of a major ass beating.

Ban hammer please EH? These two need to go.

Zentsurugi said on April 21, 2013 at 9:03 a.m.

I have a question. Do the scumbags who took their money back still get their donation perks? If so that's pretty lame yo! They should have to pay for everything as soon as it comes out and not get it for free for the first few months. Too bad that's not exactly possible. Still, that's really something else.

samuraix025 said on April 21, 2013 at 9:43 a.m.

see as how the fgc works people asking for there donation back doesn't surprise me

chipndip said on April 21, 2013 at 10:24 a.m.

Gets milked...

...then sucks the milk back into his utters.

WOW what a cow!

Championship_Edition said on April 21, 2013 at 10:29 a.m.

Leave it to nerds in the video game community to think that backing a crowdfunded project with a donation that merely counts as a vote = literally buying a specific character that will be created just for them.

But this is what many gamers are like. It's why you see infantile hate and whining when a particular game is released that someone doesn't like - "This game angers me! It wasn't made just for me! How dare it exist!"

GokaiGreen said on April 21, 2013 at 10:33 a.m.

GodPride said on April 21, 2013 at 10:43 a.m.

Atleast we now know Stanley isn't to blame. He didn't even make top 5. Lol

Celticlord said on April 21, 2013 at 11:02 a.m.

taken2themax doesn't deserve this game.

URAlsr said on April 21, 2013 at 11:38 a.m.

Viro_veteruscy said on April 21, 2013 at 12:53 p.m.

Yeeeeaaaaa... doesn't make sense to ask for a DONATION back... that's like donating to Breast Cancer Research and trying to take it back cause someone's flat or something else dumb...

ryuhayabusa13 said on April 21, 2013 at 2:11 p.m.

There's no point in feeding these losers who have their own sense of entitlement. Probably still being Breast fed. Once they see the reality of the real world we'll see who is really butthurt. they will learn and fall by the stupidity that got them there. So ignore these lowlifes, no point in making them feel important.

Mac_Gargan said on April 21, 2013 at 3:18 p.m.

This crowdfund is part of the roadmap toward "Skullgirls 2" and if we can get them there, you'll get MOST of those characters shown on the list!

Jeez. What a bunch of baby f&$*tards.

If you are that infantile that you'd take your money back, do us a favor and immolate yourself.

Eternal said on April 21, 2013 at 6:41 p.m.

Anyone asking for their money back is an idiot. Period.

You knew going into this that
1. The money was for squigly/bigband/ect
2. That the "mystery character" would be VOTED ON meaning that there would be a chance your suggestion wouldn't get in.
and lastly
3. People are pulling their money out after the first set of votes even though there is another character lined up to be voted on and was specifically stated that they'd be doing a whole new survey for the 2nd set (rather than just giving it to the 2nd place character in the first vote.)

So not only are you impatient and irresponsible you are also illiterate.

Load more comments