More images of the 6 additional Tekken Tag Tournament 2 characters

Posted by SFilp • September 10, 2012 at 4:01 p.m. PDT
Flying Wonkey has posted some new images of the unannounced Tekken Tag Tournament 2 additional characters on the NeoGAF forums. Up first is images of them in the 3D viewer, followed by the character selection screen which shows the alternate outfits and lastly the images of the characters in the movie viewer.

Hit the jump to see all the images.

Click images for larger versions

Comments

DunnDeal said on September 10, 2012 at 4:03 p.m.

Miharu hentai coming soon...

Hajiki said on September 10, 2012 at 4:04 p.m.

Wow! Just when I thought this game couldn't get any better!

SeriphAngel said on September 10, 2012 at 4:04 p.m.

I just really wished they would have given Sebastian a different.

ralf_sparrow said on September 10, 2012 at 4:06 p.m.

Great my team Slim Bob and Paul!!! Thank`s Harada, GREAT GAME!!!

illness690 said on September 10, 2012 at 4:09 p.m.

TheDeadTexan said on September 10, 2012 at 4:18 p.m.

dem jaggies

ruhulA said on September 10, 2012 at 4:20 p.m.

Nobody excited for Violet? :(

Murdoink said on September 10, 2012 at 4:24 p.m.

Data miners should get pics of the rest of the stages now (assuming the leak was true)

gtfopanda said on September 10, 2012 at 4:25 p.m.

Kinda disappointed with Miharu's bust.

I mean, her artwork is just something else lol.

tidestick said on September 10, 2012 at 4:26 p.m.

Can't hide nothing in this day and age. Everything always discovered before release date.

KDash said on September 10, 2012 at 4:26 p.m.

I have been waiting since Tekken 4 for Combot and Violet. My boner has a boner. So HYPE!

kupowns said on September 10, 2012 at 4:40 p.m.

@5 Are you sure? Because you know... She's is half naked and you... aaaah forget it.

Unknown is the looking pretty, I might try her out.

irc_mocpac said on September 10, 2012 at 4:52 p.m.

The character models look terrible in these pictures. They don't look this bad when you actually see the game.

genra17 said on September 10, 2012 at 4:53 p.m.

So is Violet gonna have some subtle changes from Lee?

ElHiznahn said on September 10, 2012 at 5:06 p.m.

These screenshots and the ones before look jagged because of picture resizing, not aliasing.

Xoleworld said on September 10, 2012 at 5:08 p.m.

@14 lets hope so, but even still I feel like its a waste slot. But won't stick to that opinion until I play em.

JesseRobles said on September 10, 2012 at 5:11 p.m.

Slim Bob looks like the blonde guy from One Direction lol

Snipeclips said on September 10, 2012 at 5:19 p.m.

Why u owned the little guy? XD

urien said on September 10, 2012 at 5:46 p.m.

man,that butler is the gayest thing ever.his stance is so focking girly.
will namco tell us he was poison boyfriend?

Eye_of_Orochi said on September 10, 2012 at 5:53 p.m.

@16 How can it possibly be a wasted slot when we have practically EVERYONE who has ever been playable and even a couple of new characters? Whiners gon' whine.

anthonygamer said on September 10, 2012 at 6:08 p.m.

Character swaps FTW

chowdizzle said on September 10, 2012 at 6:16 p.m.

@20 Lol I thought the same thing when I read his comment.

illness690 said on September 10, 2012 at 6:19 p.m.

RA_MO said on September 10, 2012 at 6:27 p.m.

I am happy that these characters will be in the game but a little bummed out that people could not have awaited a few more hours or so just to see them for themselves lol. Oh well...

And as for the waste of a character slot.. Other than Sebastien (palette swap or not), He is the ONLY new character to date that is playable(Well I mean if you exclude slime Bob, but that is nothing more than Bob, just not fat so I do not really count him). No one else is new and there will most likely be no one new characters until 7. I say... With this many characters.. Get the permission to use Gon already lol. He really is all that is left.

kupowns said on September 10, 2012 at 6:47 p.m.

@23 Well, actually it wasn't a troll attempt but me trying to understand some of your previous and that statement about female characters in FGs. I'm glad you could see what I was referring to.
That's a pretty cool team btw, good luck ; )

Anyone knows what Unknown's gameplay is like? (sorry I don't know much about the Tekken series yet).

LordProsper said on September 10, 2012 at 6:55 p.m.

I imagine he would, seeing as how Jacyee turns into Julia if you take her mask off I would imagine the same would have been true for Lee/Violet, but since he seems to be a different character he probably has some different moves.

illness690 said on September 10, 2012 at 6:57 p.m.

Dblock209 said on September 10, 2012 at 7:16 p.m.

I just can't get over that rack...

RyuEmatsu said on September 10, 2012 at 7:17 p.m.

@25 What illness said is right. In TTT, Unknown switched between characters fighting styles. Unlike Mokujin, who switches between rounds, or Combot, who had one fighting style during the entire match, you switched them by clicking in the right stick. She always started with Jun's fighting style though, which is why people thought she was her for the longest. This game makes that fact canon.

Kanjilearner3309 said on September 10, 2012 at 7:21 p.m.

No Gun-JACK?

BK said on September 10, 2012 at 7:26 p.m.

May buy the game before I get a damn console. lol. Gotta have this game.

HooliganComboFTW said on September 10, 2012 at 8:14 p.m.

Namco showing Capcom how to do clone characters

No_Surrender said on September 10, 2012 at 8:34 p.m.

Man can't wait til tomorrow. Anna Williams just called me telling me my copy was ready to be picked up at Gamestop. Sh*t was hilarious.

kupowns said on September 10, 2012 at 8:39 p.m.

Oh I see, thanks RyuEmatsu and illness690. I though she was just like Jun with a "new" move here and there.

illness690 said on September 10, 2012 at 9:02 p.m.

gtfopanda said on September 11, 2012 at 12:15 a.m.

@ #23

Actually bust wise from this story's screens she looks just like in T4 (pretty sure all these unannounced characters will have some finishing touches) sans school uniform of course, so pretty average.

Only, in her artwork http://media.eventhubs.com/images/201... she's got like the hugest rack in the whole Tekken series or something along those lines.

If you're gonna give me that artwork, make sure the 3d model complies lol!

@ #33 & 35

Wtf is that true? Lol that's awesome

VanCityPlayboy said on September 11, 2012 at 1:30 a.m.

Slim Bob looks like Jack Swagger from the WWE

HooliganComboFTW> exactly, Namco can teach Capcom a thing or 2 about how to do clone characters

VanCityPlayboy said on September 11, 2012 at 2:10 a.m.

I can help but ask and/or wonder will these 6 additional characters be customized as well?

oidsfwbsdkjf said on September 11, 2012 at 3:47 a.m.

VanCityPlayboy said on September 11, 2012 at 6:32 a.m.

JesseRobles> like I said Slim Bob looks like Jack Swagger from the WWE

Kelshou said on September 11, 2012 at 6:55 a.m.

@9 gtfopanda

Same here! lol

Lordd_G said on September 11, 2012 at 10:28 a.m.

@#1: where can I preorder?

RA_MO said on September 11, 2012 at 12:54 p.m.

@gtfopanda

Yeah she did the same for me. It was the same way when I preordered SCV. Ivy called me up and she tried seducing me <3 lol

jfghrthroioerio said on September 12, 2012 at 4:56 a.m.