Blazblue Chrono Phantasma trailer featuring ν-No.13 and μ-No.12, mysterious 'No. 00' hint and quick Izayoi story mode scene

Posted by Steven 'Dreamking23' Chavez • November 27, 2012 at 9:22 a.m. PST
Our friend Jordal from the Dustloop forums has uploaded a new Blazblue Chrono Phantasma that shows off quite a bit of gameplay for both ν-No.13 and μ-No.12. This trailer has a quick count down from No. 13 to No. 00 and lingers on the number which could possibly be hinting at something currently unrevealed.

Also, stick around until the end of the trialer for a brief story clip between Izayoi and Mu-12.

Tips by IceJohn and Althegamefreak.

Comments

MALDA_IS_BACK said on November 27, 2012 at 9:25 a.m.

Dam when is Ed Boon going to announce the new DC characters I'm getting inpatient :(

MALDA_IS_BACK said on November 27, 2012 at 9:30 a.m.

^

ZaneGyf said on November 27, 2012 at 9:36 a.m.

No. 00 is actually referring to Izayoi if I'm not mistaken. That's the gist I got from some of the translated arcade modes going around.

Eshi said on November 27, 2012 at 9:41 a.m.

@4 Izayoi isn't a Murakumo unit. It wouldn't make sense to reference her. My guess is it's alluding to Saya being the next playable character.

illness690 said on November 27, 2012 at 10:34 a.m.

Unidentified_User said on November 27, 2012 at 11:06 a.m.

Three new characters, three more females to the cast. It's curious how things have changed since Chun-li emerged as the first female fighter back in '91. Now I struggle to find interesting male characters, not only in the anime fighters, but in every one of them. Fanservice is annoying sometimes.

zhanba35 said on November 27, 2012 at 11:09 a.m.

KanzakiMtl said on November 27, 2012 at 11:34 a.m.

@7 I agree, too much fanservice annoys me as well. Anyone know the possible release date or time on consoles?

LeonX said on November 27, 2012 at 12:16 p.m.

@9 Following Arc Systems consoles release schedules, the console version of BB CP might be some time between March and April's 2013

Fenrir said on November 27, 2012 at 12:39 p.m.

@10 Thats most likely Japan's console date. The US release will probably be mid summer.

HooliganComboFTW said on November 27, 2012 at 12:40 p.m.

Anime logic

ZaneGyf said on November 27, 2012 at 12:44 p.m.

@5 Ragna calls Izayoi a prototype in his arcade mode, so that's mostly where I'm getting the theory. But you might be right about Saya as well.

AugustAPC said on November 27, 2012 at 1:02 p.m.

I'm confused. So far there have been four new characters announced, and only two of them are female, though I will concede, Amane is androgynous as f*ck.

TaoTuna said on November 27, 2012 at 1:26 p.m.

You mean 2 returning characters and and 1 new character.

Unidentified_User said on November 27, 2012 at 1:35 p.m.

#14 AugustAPC

Here I'm talking about Izayoi, No.12, and that Nº00 that surely has to be a female. I've only played Calamity Trigger and I didn't know that No.12 was playable on Continuum Shift.
Correction accepted.

A_M_Arc said on November 27, 2012 at 1:59 p.m.

I hope Mu-12s changes are nice.

SeriphAngel said on November 27, 2012 at 7 p.m.

My Mu has lost all sexy with her Noel persona...

KemetWarlord17 said on November 27, 2012 at 8:31 p.m.

Does anybody know EXACTLY how Izayoi fights?

TaoTuna said on November 27, 2012 at 8:52 p.m.

From what i have seen, she looks like a rush down character.

crispylinks77 said on November 27, 2012 at 9:05 p.m.

I just hope they don't make Nu-13 OP like in Calamity Trigger. Her zoning was too good and it made average players think they were good.

Fenrir said on November 28, 2012 at 2:18 a.m.

@20 from her description, her main playstyle is zoning but has a drive that switch her fighting style. Mostly likely switched to a rushdown.