Gameplay footage of Izayoi in Blazblue Chrono Phantasma

Posted by DreamKing23
November 25, 2012 at 12:51 p.m. PST
Jourdal uploaded some footage of the latest character addition to Blazblue Chrono Phantasma, Izayoi. Although she is being controlled by the CPU and is a boss version of the character, you can still see her in action as she shows off quite a bit of what's capable of.

Tip by IceJohn.

Comments

blandosaurio912 said on November 25, 2012 at 1:15 p.m.

Cool, i`m getting this game just to use her, even though i have never played a blazblue game :p.

spotlesseden said on November 25, 2012 at 1:21 p.m.

i'm dropping Rachel and main her. She is more badass than Aegis from P4A.

Schwoi said on November 25, 2012 at 1:32 p.m.

looks cheap. but then again I think that about EVERY BB character I see XD

spotlesseden said on November 25, 2012 at 1:36 p.m.

@3 that's a boss version.

mrambitious said on November 25, 2012 at 3:03 p.m.

BB and P4A, but more so BB, is really well designed in the way that if you know your character you can easily face-roll your opponents. Everyone can do it though, some easier than others, which I guess is why BB has tiers. I really don't find any one person to be more or less obnoxious than the next though haha. All are pains in the ass to beat.

As cool as all the new guys look, I think I'm just gonna stick with Platinum.

illness690 said on November 25, 2012 at 4:54 p.m.

Eye_of_Orochi said on November 25, 2012 at 5:04 p.m.

Such a small taste! This version is looking to be the best yet...kinda hoping that isn't the final version of the HUD though

TaoTuna said on November 25, 2012 at 9:57 p.m.

I love everything about this game, but my lord the hitting sound. It sounds like they are beating the hell out of each other with wads of paper.

Renegade_Rook said on November 26, 2012 at 12:25 a.m.

As far as the Murakumo types go she seems the awesomest. I'm definitely subbing her now, always been a huge fan of Tsubaki('s music)

SevenDaggers said on November 26, 2012 at 6:51 a.m.

@8 Imagine someone killing you using paper, slowly papercutting you to death! Its badass if anything.

But yeah, I am not very optimistic, living in Europe I doubt we will get this game before all cool tech is discovered. And everyone will we way ahead. Just look at P4A, its kinda a joke now.

Unk_Br said on November 26, 2012 at 2:49 p.m.

Number 10, Is there seriously a problem in buying the usa version and playing it in your country?
I don't get all the "When is this game going to be launched in Europe" thing as I play without a problem all the us games here in Brasil, there is no problem at all.
Could you explain why you guys just don't buy the usa version and play the hell out of it ( if it was digital version only or something I could understand )just like the rest of the world?

Renegade_Rook said on November 26, 2012 at 4:43 p.m.

I may be wrong but I think P4A was region locked so Europe couldn't import it. Blazblue might get region locked too.