Rolento and Heihachi added to Street Fighter X Tekken Mobile in free update

Posted by SFilp
November 21, 2012 at 2:53 p.m. PST
Today, Capcom released the free update to Street Fighter X Tekken Mobile. The first thing to note, the price has been dropped down to only $0.99, then Rolento and Heihachi have both been added to the game.

Additionally, there will be an in-game tournament going on from November 28th until December 10th. All you have to do is play online ranked games and the winners will receive a large amount of in-game gold.

Via Capcom-Unity and sent in by Pengu.

Comments

BUYACUSHUN said on November 21, 2012 at 3:07 p.m.

hmmm seems like this game is filled with the characters i find annoying. Anyone know the roster?

Blinky said on November 21, 2012 at 3:32 p.m.

Hmm...Haven't really played much SFxT other than the couple of times I've rented the game on consoles. I just bought this for my iPad 2 since it's only £0.69. I was doubtful whether to pick this up or not before since I couldn't even take the console version seriously. Maybe I'll be alright with this version since I love playing casual-asz games on my tablet.

Boogityboy said on November 21, 2012 at 6:23 p.m.

Kara101 said on November 21, 2012 at 9:43 p.m.

I'm still waiting for Ken to be in the game..sigh, anyway fun game, funny how i actually USE pandora in this version, while in the console it's just useless (at least for now).

irrenmann said on November 21, 2012 at 10:47 p.m.

@Boogityboy: "Funny how Capcom gives away free stuff for every version of this game except the main consoles."

Incorrect. There have been a number of free releases for SFxT on PS3 and Xbox 360.

Smorgasboard said on November 21, 2012 at 11:46 p.m.

Would buy this if it's on Android.

n00b_saib0t said on November 22, 2012 at 6:43 a.m.

@#3 you make it sound like Capcom gave iOS the 55 characters from the PS3 version and is adding more for free. they're just bringing the game up to speed so to speak. content like this is SUPPOSED to be free.

zhanba30 said on November 22, 2012 at 8 a.m.

Duggs26 said on November 22, 2012 at 11:35 a.m.

The 2 new characters are awesome, love Heihachi's specials ^_^

Can't wait to get this game on console

zhanba31 said on November 22, 2012 at 7:07 p.m.

Zerothemaster said on November 23, 2012 at 10:05 p.m.

I really like the addition of more characters, the game desperately needs it. Rolento is probably the most mobile character in the game now (his closest competitor is probably Nina), and he can hit a lot of times, but his damage output isn't as good as the basic combos for Hwoarang and Kazuya. His most basic combo (P>P>P>SP>SP>SP>P>P>P in the corner) does 308 damage (313 if you do another Patriot Circle at the end, it'll only hit once), and his best launcher combo (P>P>P>SP>SP>SP>f+X)does 293 damage. You can get to 371 damage in the corner if you begin with his pogo stick ((in air)d+K>P>(on ground)P>P>P>SP>SP>SP>P>P>P>SP) The main reason I like him is that he's super mobile with lots of approach options, but Hwoarang and Kazuya put out more damage for easy input, and I prefer them myself. Heihachi is slow. He can get tons of damage in an easy combo (P>P>P>df+SP>SP does 353 damage), but I can't get into his groove for some reason. I prefer Hugo and his SP charge's super armor and d+SP>df+SP combo.

I want more characters please capcom you've only given it 12.