Posted by SFilp • July 3, 2012 at 4:37 p.m. PDT
Special Tekken Tag Tournament 2 unlockables with save data from Tekken Hybrid features exclusive costumes Tekken Nation detailed a post from FlyingWonkey about exclusive Blood Vengeance costumes for Tekken Tag Tournament 2, along with a special character skin.

If you have save data from Tekken Hybrid the PlayStation 3 game with the Tekken Tag Tournamen, the demo for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and the Blood Vengeance movie,, you get exclusive bonuses in TTT2.

-Xiaoyu & Alisa schoolgirls costumes for use in TTT2
-Devil Jin & Devil Kazuya BV devil costumes -Shin Kamiya as a playable character in TTT2 (It states that he will be a replaceable ‘skin’ for Jin Kazama)

These Prologue bonuses will not be available for the 360 version.

Tip sent in by Eatkin.

Comments

rudiano said on July 3, 2012 at 4:41 p.m.

I hope its not region specific, I have Hybrid and would love to get those extras

Kalyx_triaD said on July 3, 2012 at 4:49 p.m.

We're totally gonna see this as DLC for 360 eventually.

DarkRyu94 said on July 3, 2012 at 4:50 p.m.

Hell yeah! I love me some extras and im so totally glad I picked up Hybrid now

maxs2d2ace said on July 3, 2012 at 4:51 p.m.

Man!! does anybody know how to get a save file on your hard-drive without renting or buying a game. like ps2 days when you could rip a save game from gamefaq.

Shin_Akira said on July 3, 2012 at 4:56 p.m.

awww :( i want my school girl outfits

PJ627 said on July 3, 2012 at 5:09 p.m.

Looks like I have to buy Hybrid now :D

MrCrockett said on July 3, 2012 at 5:19 p.m.

no love for us 360 guys ):

RA_MO said on July 3, 2012 at 5:23 p.m.

@Kalyx_triaD

Not to cause problems... Either you are very positive in mindset that 360 will receive the content as well or you skipped over the last sentence. Either way I wish you luck on it <3

This game is good even without this content

Oroku_Saki said on July 3, 2012 at 5:40 p.m.

@#1 Rudiano:
Is the PS3 even region locked like the Nintendo/earlier Sony consoles¿ I've got American and European PS3 games, and they work just fine on mine.
Glad to know that we get more digital bonuses. Enjoyed the demo and the movie, don't know why my American friends hated it so much. The OST and Black aracde/fightstick were awesome bonuses as well.

Kalyx_triaD said on July 3, 2012 at 5:42 p.m.

@RA:

It's not positive or a negative mindset, it's history. The content won't be available as a bonus, because the 360 has no past product rewarding the eventual purchase as PS3 did.

We've all read this kind of language before, and 99% of the time what was exclusive comes down the pipeline for the other console. It's barely a question anymore.

I'm not saying this because I'm a 360 owner who wants the Bloodline Vengeance stuff 'so bad', I'm just saying we've seen this a million times already.

Kaiyuss said on July 3, 2012 at 5:49 p.m.

I hope this means that TTT1 will come to XBLA. That would be a dream come true for me. The save data could work the same way.

I remember how Namco put out Soul Calibur on Arcade, right before SCV released. I've been hoping for TTT1 on Arcade ever since, and have hoped they'd follow that idea.

RA_MO said on July 3, 2012 at 5:51 p.m.

@Kalyx_triaD

Well I wish you luck my friend and maybe perhaps there will be hope for the 360 yet. But either way... Tekken will indeed be Tekken <3

RA_MO said on July 3, 2012 at 6:01 p.m.

@Kaiyuss

Well the thing is that I do not mind Tekken Tag 1 going over to XBL, but the save data I believe only applies to Tekken Tag 2 Prologue since they both have their own separate saves. So I would think if you wanted the extra content, you would hope for Prologue not Tag 1

Kalyx_triaD said on July 3, 2012 at 6:04 p.m.

What's this talk of luck and hope? I don't care for the bonuses, TTT2 is packed to the brim out the box. I'm just saying we've seen this before. And if it does remain exclusive to PS3; so what. This is a good game regardless.

TTT1 will likely not come to XBLA, seems like something they should have done way earlier (perhaps alongside Soul Calibur). Then again, maybe that's coming eventually as well.

RA_MO said on July 3, 2012 at 6:07 p.m.

Well I was trying to be positive about it but it seems it is not much appreciated... At least not by you lol. But either way... Good luck... If not for this, then, perhaps something else in your future <3

Kalyx_triaD said on July 3, 2012 at 6:37 p.m.

I suppose I can accept a good old 'safe journey' statement.

Kaiyuss said on July 3, 2012 at 6:41 p.m.

@RA_MO
I understand this, but who would actually buy prologue over XBL? It would make more sense to give us Tag 2 incentives for purchasing Tag 1 over Live.

RA_MO said on July 3, 2012 at 6:52 p.m.

@Kaiyuss

But tag 1 has none of those character models so how would it work? Seeing as how Prologue is basically Tag 2 without everyone else. But I do get what you are saying.

DunnDeal said on July 3, 2012 at 7:33 p.m.

Wow The Xiaoyu costume was honestly the only thing I wanted. No love for Xbox as usual. What else is new?

Vasculio said on July 3, 2012 at 8:48 p.m.

Devil Jin & Devil Kazuya Bloodline Vengence devil costumes? Wheres my Tekken Tag 1 Devil? Grrr... Again i'm stuck with that lame half@$$ transformation devil form >:(

Super_Shuckle said on July 3, 2012 at 11:29 p.m.

Wow, this stuff seems pretty cool! The schoolgirl costumes are awesome and playing as Shin could be interes-

"These Prologue bonuses will not be available for the 360 version."

Oh. Never mind.

htownboss23 said on July 4, 2012 at 1:10 a.m.

if they going to make devil part of kazuya they shouldve did the same with jin but either way this still the game of the yr

DarkRyu94 said on July 4, 2012 at 2:53 a.m.

people getting mad salty about a few costumes.....

werewolfgold said on July 4, 2012 at 4:22 a.m.

The differences between Kaz and his Devil Form are few and far between. I think he gets, like, 5 more moves tops.

Devil Jin has an entirely different moveset. But, if you choose Jin and Devil Jin as a tag team, you get some special combos transforming between the two as well as the ability to transform using up/back+Tag.

werewolfgold said on July 4, 2012 at 4:27 a.m.

Okay, so Kaz actually gets 10 moves. My mistake. But, I'm pretty sure most of those are just souped up variations of existing moves, or his laser beam attacks.

oijsdfiodgjwoi said on July 4, 2012 at 6:47 p.m.

LovesJapanManga said on August 27, 2012 at 9:09 p.m.

Wished they would allow us to unlock Nina Williams' black leather costume from Tekken: Blood Vengeances movie. :-(

Xaberking2011 said on September 14, 2012 at 9:56 a.m.

Okay I need help I have tekken hybrid an tag two on ps3 but nothing happens at all like I get no new outfits for the girls an devil jin or kazuya or skin can some one help