Posted by Steven 'Dreamking23' Chavez • April 23, 2012 at 12:50 p.m. PDT
Street Fighter X Tekken update drops tomorrow, includes replay analyzer and a slew of gems Brelston over at Capcom-Unity posted a blog today detailing the new Street Fighter X Tekken update that will be hitting consoles tomorrow.

This update will come equipped with the replay analyzer and a ton of new gems for players to use as they see fit.

Hit the jump to check out the full list of gems that will be arriving tomorrow.

SF/TK Assist Gem Pack 1

Gem ID: 036 Assault Timer Extension Lv.1
Gem ID: 039 Pandora Timer Extension Lv.1

SF/TK Assist Gem Pack 3

Gem ID: 010 Super Easy Input Lv.1
Gem ID: 056 Boost Effect Time Extension Lv.1
Gem ID: 060 Boost Effect Enhancement Lv.1

SF Boost Gem Pack 1 (only applicable to SF characters)

Gem ID: 044 Iron Wall Lv.2
Gem ID: 055 Iron Wall Lv.3
Gem ID: 075 Iron Wall Lv.2
Gem ID: 097 Fortitude Lv.2
Gem ID: 086 Fortitude Lv.2
Gem ID: 098 Fortitude Lv.2
Gem ID: 128 Divine Speed Lv. 3
Gem ID: 134 Divine Speed Lv. 2
Gem ID: 132 Divine Speed Lv. 2
Gem ID: 208 Onslaught Lv.2

SF Boost Gem Pack 2 (only applicable to SF characters)

Gem ID: 005 Immense Power Lv.2
Gem ID: 023 Immense Power Lv.3
Gem ID: 038 Immense Power Lv.2
Gem ID: 049 Iron Wall Lv.3
Gem ID: 105 Fortitude Lv.2
Gem ID: 130 Divine Speed Lv. 3
Gem ID: 137 Divine Speed Lv. 3
Gem ID: 152 Divine Speed Lv. 1
Gem ID: 154 Divine Speed Lv. 2
Gem ID: 203 Onslaught Lv.2

TK Boost Gem Pack 1 (only applicable to Tekken characters)

Gem ID: 005 Immense Power Lv.2
Gem ID: 014 Immense Power Lv.2
Gem ID: 038 Immense Power Lv.2
Gem ID: 025 Immense Power Lv.3
Gem ID: 052 Iron Wall Lv.2
Gem ID: 059 Iron Wall Lv.2
Gem ID: 076 Iron Wall Lv.2
Gem ID: 094 Fortitude Lv.2
Gem ID: 131 Divine Speed Lv. 1
Gem ID: 213 Onslaught Lv.3

TK Boost Gem Pack 2 (only applicable to Tekken characters)

Gem ID: 013 Immense Power Lv.1

Gem ID: 203 Onslaught Lv.2

Wild Card Booster Pack02

Gem ID: 044 Iron Wall Lv.2
Gem ID: 124 Divine Speed Lv.2
Gem ID: 172 Life Lv.1

Tip by Rafael2487.

Comments

Cinderkin said on April 23, 2012 at 12:55 p.m.

I think it's a little ridiculous that Pandora extension is a gem and not an actual game update. Pandora was "supposed to be widely used part of the game" and it's honestly the least used feature in the game. Forcing it to be a gem is taking away from the core of the game.

MasterCheeze said on April 23, 2012 at 12:56 p.m.

What's with all the easy input gems? Do they decrease defense or speed instead of attack or something?

deltawhite said on April 23, 2012 at 12:57 p.m.

What's the "Advance Input Gem"? Does it make your inputs more difficult to execute but with greater pay-off? (If so, that would be awesome!)

Azuregum said on April 23, 2012 at 12:58 p.m.

The sooner this game dies the better.

N0_0NE_SPECIAL said on April 23, 2012 at 12:59 p.m.

tekken specific and sf specific gems? wtf?

Oroku_Saki said on April 23, 2012 at 1:01 p.m.

Hmmn, I've used the locked characters to death, played so many endless and ranked matches, only two more achievements and I'm done with this game.
Unless Capcom releases actual DLC characters, then maybe I may play it again.
Pandora Extending Gem for awesomeness.

lordrockman said on April 23, 2012 at 1:04 p.m.

nice this games needs more life because of its amazingnes!! :D :D

Kaiyuss said on April 23, 2012 at 1:08 p.m.

This game gets lamer and lamer.

Zombieoni said on April 23, 2012 at 1:19 p.m.

This game is ass.

Ginta36 said on April 23, 2012 at 1:20 p.m.

It would have been cooler if gems could be edited somewhat like a color edit mode; where all the gems could be tweaked and customized in game, rather than an obvious ploy to scam money.

DarkPhantom70 said on April 23, 2012 at 1:20 p.m.

Yeah We get more free stuff for the game. Oh wait I am not suppose to be happy for this. I need something to hate about, Oh yes the DLC on the disc, But we get free stuff. Wow I don't know anymore to be happy or mad.

They should Just ban this game It would be so much better, Oh wait if they ban it then I wont get to play it any more.

I know I will stop hating games and start hating all the crying bitches that come on here and hate all day.

I feel better now.

Him said on April 23, 2012 at 1:25 p.m.

There is nothing awesome, or cool, or nice about these gems, let alone the game itself being crusty. They messed up.

Villest1 said on April 23, 2012 at 1:25 p.m.

WOW!!!!

Who really cares? This game is ass and no im not bitching just to bitch its a fact. This.Game.is.ASS.

Haven't played it in weeks. Its boring as hell and the online is trash. Im good with AE2012 and UmvC3..

TrapcomLovesKayo said on April 23, 2012 at 1:32 p.m.

@10 thats just a horrible idea

47drift said on April 23, 2012 at 1:37 p.m.

Hey! Did you know that Eventhubs has filters? It's true! You can customize your account to not show news updates for games you don't like!

That means you don't have to come and flood Street Fighter X Tekken posts with useless negativity and idiotic commentary! That's right! You can just stop seeing articles about this game if you don't like it!

Isn't technology just amazing?

Gattsu said on April 23, 2012 at 1:39 p.m.

LOl @ all the bad players that keep coming on here and talk sh1t about the game....we get it you suk dick at the game,stop your crying.

Chryo said on April 23, 2012 at 1:46 p.m.

Hey guys I don't like this game!

I think this game is BAD! Hey!

Guys?

Masaki said on April 23, 2012 at 1:47 p.m.

Game is a joke.

hokuwokk said on April 23, 2012 at 1:47 p.m.

Lol,making fighting games easier for people is just not fun at all .

MarvinVelasco12 said on April 23, 2012 at 1:50 p.m.

i love how all the haters say this game sucks and capcom sucks as well, but then they tell everyone 2 go back and play marvel or sf4, well your still playing capcom games you idiots.

just STFU and stay free scrubs.

DarkPhantom70 said on April 23, 2012 at 1:51 p.m.

@ #20 Agree

odkrypton said on April 23, 2012 at 1:54 p.m.

Please Capcom start working and stop releasing "DLCs". Fix this game before it dies!!

VegaBisonAbel said on April 23, 2012 at 1:55 p.m.

Cross Assault extender will be so cheap if it adds atleast 2 sec to the timer.

TheOneandOnlyone said on April 23, 2012 at 1:56 p.m.

Their is no such thing as a perfect game.Some people or going to like some or going to hate,I personally like the game yes. It has it's bad parts lots of them but but it's not enough to not make me want to play time from time.

GokaiGreen said on April 23, 2012 at 1:57 p.m.

gam3fr33k said on April 23, 2012 at 2:01 p.m.

People still play this game?

zUkUu said on April 23, 2012 at 2:05 p.m.

I'm afraid of the next waves of gems... there were some incredible broken gems in that DLC showcase video of all the gems.

anyone knows what the assist-life gem does? can't remember.

mcknight8279109 said on April 23, 2012 at 2:05 p.m.

How bout them gems being banned in tournaments tho....
I wan't the DLC characters before EVO i wanna see some japanese sakura and alisa technology

DarkStalker11 said on April 23, 2012 at 2:10 p.m.

LOL anyone who is dissing this game i have won thing to say " i bet yall suck in fighting games lmao"

2. If anyone thinks that pandora needs to be extended yall are truely truely retarded, all these new gems just give weak scrubs a change at actually winning and from what i see in ranked matches are pitiful especially guiles lol

odkrypton said on April 23, 2012 at 2:14 p.m.

Fix your grammar and spelling. OMG

StriderZero92 said on April 23, 2012 at 2:23 p.m.

numbers 4,8,9,12,13,18,& 26. Congrats on proving what little B*TCHES you are. GTFO of the news thread if youre so tired of hearing about the game u big f*cking tard-BABIES. hey u dumb@sses, look towards the top of your screen, see the words "News Filter"? it means IF YOU DNT WANNA SEE THIS "ASS" GAME, YOU DONT HAVE TO. neat, right? you know what? U free scrubs dont even hate the game, u LOVE IT. otherwise u wouldn't waste your time COMMENTING ON EVERY SINGLE F*CKING SFXT-RELATED THREAD. so keep "hating". glad to see you @$$holes like the game just as much as we do. STAY FREE YOU F*CKING SCRUBS.

Zombieoni said on April 23, 2012 at 2:24 p.m.

@31 umadbro?

Unknown_Unknown said on April 23, 2012 at 2:29 p.m.

Delicious

illness690 said on April 23, 2012 at 2:33 p.m.

BareFootRyu said on April 23, 2012 at 2:33 p.m.

Enforcing advanced Input for your opponents would be a better gem than advanced input for yourself.

StriderZero92 said on April 23, 2012 at 2:34 p.m.

#31 LMAO I actually am. dude thats so stupid. how can u OBSESS, over something you HATE? youve GOTTA love it to be following & commenting on EVERY thread. there being a NEWS FILTER only proves my point, cus now they have the option to never hear about this "ass" game again, so, YTF ARE THEY STILL HERE? -_- lol

StriderZero92 said on April 23, 2012 at 2:38 p.m.

oops. i was replying to you, #32

Villest1 said on April 23, 2012 at 2:43 p.m.

@31 Suck a dick.

Lordd_G said on April 23, 2012 at 2:47 p.m.

If only Capcom's broken and rushed game was just not so addictive. I suck at it since I hit a wall and can still can't get past 1400BP, but the game is just so damn addicting...

SimSimIV said on April 23, 2012 at 2:52 p.m.

I ask again Eventhub staff: Is it possible to make an ignore system for users posting in the comments? I would like to read through the comments on articles without having to see all these trolls and haters. Add a "report user" system while you are at it maybe? (Even though this could be abused by the haters and the trolls, if done wrong)

Clormo said on April 23, 2012 at 3:02 p.m.

i Haven't complained at all about this game even with all the bad PR it has gotten, but now I see all of this "petty" stuff Capcom is throwing out to try and make this game live longer is just not enough. The game has many other issues that are being completely ignored as of know. Why? I'm afraid it won't last long... I hope I'm wrong.

A_Zero_2_Hero said on April 23, 2012 at 3:10 p.m.

#35: Now that you mention, I think a logical step to improving on the gem mechanic would be to add Sabotage Gems. I already have some ideas along with yours, though I'm still not sure on how one would activate these:

1. Advanced Input Lv.2- Enforces Advanced Input gem on opponent for a set amount of time.

2. Destruction Lv. ? (Still working on a name relevant to Onslaught)- Drains the opponent(s)' a set amount of meter per second (dependent on Level) meter for a set amount of time.

3. Life Drain Lv. ?- Drains the opponents Life by a set amount of HP/sec, for a set amount of time (Cannot KO opponent

4a. Magnetism Lv. 1 (Attraction)- Each of your attacks slides the opponent closer to you; the longer the attack, the more distance they slide; Useful for extending combos and enhancing rushdown as well as sabotaging keep-away.
4b. Magnetism Lv. 2 (Repellent)- Each of your opponent's attacks slides you further away; the longer the attack, the more distance you slide; Useful to ending opponent's combos early and enhancing keep-away and sabotaging rushdown.

The others include decreasing their base stats such as Weakling's Strength (- Immense Power), Mortal Speed (- Divine Speed), Paper Wall (- Iron Wall) etc.

Bored4life said on April 23, 2012 at 3:16 p.m.

Lmao at all the haters. No one cares what you think.

StriderZero92 said on April 23, 2012 at 3:16 p.m.

#38 aww u mad, B*TCH? come up with something more intelligent to say before u rage at me for putting your weak@ss down.

barkong said on April 23, 2012 at 3:21 p.m.

i love this game, so many trolls, if this game died, where will the trolls go? Well probably skullgirls, that games overhyped anyways.

drez1210 said on April 23, 2012 at 3:23 p.m.

Gems 4 free cool with that

jimk23 said on April 23, 2012 at 3:23 p.m.

Cancel assist gem?
Anyone knows what does this gem?
It looks... interesting

genocideSX said on April 23, 2012 at 3:31 p.m.

i think its because the title of the game is sfxtk and they were expecting something great(you know, high expectations and all).

i think thats why everyones trolling/hating. i for one love the game, the pros love it, and every game reviewer has given it...a 9 or better...i think...i havent seen an 8 yet. So it is a good game in my opinion and it does make me a little frustrated that that people are dising this title, but thats their opinion.

@community
but you know, in a way i'm kinda happy that people are a little frustrated. it wasnt too long ago that i didnt see anyone playing fighting games let alone complaining about it. :/

Boogityboy said on April 23, 2012 at 3:51 p.m.

capcomdointhingsright said on April 23, 2012 at 3:53 p.m.

All you biich @ss haters listen to striderzero92, he knows the truth:

LEAVE THE GAME ALONE!!!!!!!

SFXT matches are the MOST HYPE EVER, this video proves it:

All pros LOVE it and refuse to play ANY other game, Daigo has QUIT THE ARCADE SCENE to be an online SFXT couch warrior and even Jesus Christ himself has been sighted LOVING SFXT.

This game is the greatest and these gems and the upcoming assist gems in the future are the icing on a cake of pure perfection. Capcom has FINALLY made the ultimate party game.

Take THAT haters!!!!!!

Him said on April 23, 2012 at 4:07 p.m.

to everyone who actually sat down, gave this game a serious try(I mean, I got to 3000 bp no problem) we all know this game sucks and we are entitled to our opinion. I still like Capcom games, but this is one of the worst fighters i've played in a while. I got a strong Tekken, SFA, Jojo's, PJ, and Vs. series rap sheet, so:

I dont need to explain a thing to anyone. if you want to reply to me, refer to this line. thank you.

CapAlonso94 said on April 23, 2012 at 4:16 p.m.

Oh hey great, I wonder what are effects od the gems. Also I hope that people will find new ways to use pandora now. 60 gems for free is kinda neat. Looking forward to this patch.

CapAlonso94 said on April 23, 2012 at 4:21 p.m.

of*

ShinzoBishamon said on April 23, 2012 at 4:21 p.m.

#11 your awesome

GrandPieEater said on April 23, 2012 at 4:38 p.m.

People don't hate on this game for no reason (well most of them don't). People want to hate this game to convince others to hate this game, so then it will leave the FGC forever and never comeback. Most posters don't hate on this game correctly and it makes them sound like kids, while some hate this game constructively, like I. I don't like this game because talented players that are playing SFxT could be making games like KoF13 or SF4:AE2K12 or even UMvC3 more enjoyable. I think these other titles deserve peoples time and money more than SFxT.

Zombieoni said on April 23, 2012 at 4:41 p.m.

@51 I see wat u did thar

BumblebeeCody said on April 23, 2012 at 4:44 p.m.

It's all on the disc. Knew about these before launch.

Oroku_Saki said on April 23, 2012 at 4:51 p.m.

@#56 GrandPieEater:

What about people like me who play all those games, as well as others including GGear, BBlue, SkullGirls, VF5, EX3+, and the DoA5 premium demo¿ I've spent so much time with all 4 DoA 5 demo characters and that games been mad fun for me.
SFxT has been fun as well, not as much as DoA 5, but still fun, and I haven't had that many issues with it since the second week after release.

SuperStraightFighter said on April 23, 2012 at 4:54 p.m.

Reverse sarcasm at its best, or are you just stupid lol?

GrandPieEater said on April 23, 2012 at 5 p.m.

@#59 Oroku_Saki:

I think its pretty cool that people at least try all the games before making judgements upon them. I actually used to play BBCS, but i didnt care for the changes they made and dropped it. I'm just saying that i dont think SFxT is worth peoples hard work and training. Now if they fix the timeouts and allow gems and treat the game with the respect it deserves and it gets the good treatment then thats great! At the moment i think other fighters deserve players attentions more than SFxT (KoF13 is really solid i recommend).

KillerMike said on April 23, 2012 at 5:03 p.m.

FVCK YEAH!
I am no gem fan, but I am very happy capcom decided NOT to release those gamebreaking gems such as EX Auto Block Lvl3 and EX Auto Throw Escape Lvl3 and a few more.

I guess I can continue play this game xD

AnaboliChris said on April 23, 2012 at 5:03 p.m.

This game is ass

HooliganComboFTW said on April 23, 2012 at 5:08 p.m.

* looks at above comments

yup, Sf x Tekken articles usual comment chatter *sips tea while reading paper

Hadouken_Os said on April 23, 2012 at 5:15 p.m.

Trolling is overrated. Never seen such yakking and whiny dissent over a game you don't have to play.

CrazedChrizz said on April 23, 2012 at 5:33 p.m.

For those who care, the update is out on PS3. I just downloaded it :D

TheMasterPlayer said on April 23, 2012 at 5:38 p.m.

@31, Dude, chill out. it's called, human nature. learn to live with it.. hating something can be just as much an obsession as loving something. Because it's a matter of focus. you can focus so much on something that you hate and/or the thing that you love.

-----

Von_Kunlun_BOOF said on April 23, 2012 at 5:39 p.m.

The last time I played this game, I remember having a win ratio that was over 80%

I use Rolento and Hugo. I feel like this game is completely brain dead and totally scrubby and most of the people who play it are scrubby. You can't deny facts. I've seen this game. I've played it. Some of the most brain dead things in this game work because Capcom's trying to make this game easier, but they're making it more DERP friendly.

This game has NO hype because of the Time-Outs. It's usually pretty clear because when you see the clock is at 20 seconds, and the other person has the life lead, they're probably gonna win. There's no fight to the bitter end. There's only a fight to the time out.

Pandora and Gems are some wack ass things they put in the game that NO one even cares about. No one cares about Gems. No one gets hyped over Gem releases. There was a Capcom poll that asked what people were most hyped about: Characters, Stages, Colors or Gems? Which one was most hyped? I can sure as hell tell you it wasn't Gems.

This game needs to die. Third Strike lasted longer than this hunk of junk. The people who are holding onto this game finally found a game that they're kinda good at because games like SF4, SG, SC5, SF3:OE and even UMvC3 were too demanding.

shades_of_grey said on April 23, 2012 at 5:50 p.m.

The hate is strong in this thread. It nourishes me. *grows more powerful*

soanime said on April 23, 2012 at 5:59 p.m.

Wah, I hate Capcom. Everyone play a 'real', 'pure' fighting game like KoF or you're a racist.

genocideSX said on April 23, 2012 at 5:59 p.m.

lol i guess? All I'm saying is that the majority seems to like the game, thats all. I like the game, and although i dont agree with everything capcom has done so far with the game, i still respect it for what it is, a fun game. Again, you can have your own opinion if you want who am i to judge, this is just my opinion.

i honestly think some gamers have gotten spoiled with games. dont like an ending? lets complain to the makers to get a better one. Or, lets complain about gems for the umpteenth time since the anouncement. im not the biggest fan of gems myself, and if i dont like something i might message about it, but i dont curse the name that is capcom and label it as a bad game just because i dont get what i want. Spoiled man.

Tensa said on April 23, 2012 at 6:22 p.m.

Well I wont complain like everyone else but this game is boring,the game can be saved if capcom stop releasing dlc heck they better off just releasing the characters now while the game is alive because when they do release them alot of people wont care....just fix jabs,time and afew other things come on capcom

gammabolt17 said on April 23, 2012 at 6:57 p.m.

@GrandPieEater

So because you don't think sh!t of the game, everybody else should just drop it because you say so?

"I'm just saying that i dont think SFxT is worth peoples hard work and training."

Stop trying to impose your will on other people. If that's how you feel, fine, but it is asinine, asiten, asileven, asitwelve for you to just basically say "duuuuh, I don't like this game; you should dislike it, too". What the hell is wrong with you kids? If you are all grown men then that's just embarrassing.

maxs2d2ace said on April 23, 2012 at 7:09 p.m.

(about to bash)...Oh hohoho ho i see that you did there lol nice

tktktk43 said on April 23, 2012 at 7:33 p.m.

My biggest complaint about this game is that the online match making takes too long. It's ridiculous how long I have to wait for the next match to start. I have very good connection (wired @ 30 MB ). When I play umvc3 and sf finding opponents is fast but this game makes it so frustrating. If they can make that better than the game is good. Gems are gimmicky and time consuming so no one bothers to use them online; waste of production time if you ask me. What I would like Capcom to focus on is how to make Pandora mode usable.

keroberus2 said on April 23, 2012 at 7:48 p.m.

@ #75

Sounds like you have a completely different set of disks to me. I have no waiting times for my searching as opposed to Umvc3- I get game after game simply.

Gems online are always used- it takes like 20 seconds to setup a few gems that work [though I agree- I preferred the E3 build of this beautiful game].

To the rest of the people complaining about them 'avoiding more important issues': If you noticed- they had a timeline of what they were going to do and when; it will all get touched.

And if the game REALLY bugs you that much...please...just don't play it. And stop ruining the experience for those who want to play it and read up on the articles and insightful comments in relation to it.

Capcom might be doing really bad on this game decision wise...But @ all trolls and h8rs...Two wrongs don't make a right.

Smorgasboard said on April 23, 2012 at 8:28 p.m.

Some of us who kept playing have evolve past scrub strategies. -_-

I just realized that I can't set gems using ID online though! Please include in the next patch, Capcom!

StriderZero92 said on April 23, 2012 at 8:38 p.m.

#63 *Sigh* Im done LOL. just refer to #31

HADdaHUSTLA said on April 23, 2012 at 9:44 p.m.

Damn, No nerf HUGO gems. Capcom HELP ME PLEASE I can't beat this character. JK

But really Hugo with Power gems is hard to deal with to me.

insanekyo said on April 24, 2012 at 2:41 a.m.

I've been playing offline with people with no gems so don't care.

BumblebeeCody said on April 24, 2012 at 7:49 a.m.

I find it funny how someone like "Von_Kunlun_BOOF " has clearly played the game and given reasons why the game is pretty poor compared to other games and the following comment (or comments scattered around) are something like "The hate is strong in this thread. It nourishes me. *grows more powerful*" . If you butt lick the game yay but if you gave valid reasons to why the game sucks, I better leave an un-funny comment. hoo hoo hee hee

Sasuga said on April 24, 2012 at 11:08 a.m.

The expert input gem is the utimate noob's must-equip. Because it allows them to say they lose because they use the expert gem and they can convince themselves one again that they do not need to learn the game.

trufenix said on April 24, 2012 at 12:24 p.m.

@81, Kunlun's comments are the same as everyone else who played the game for a week, got beat by brain dead stuff and wrote it off. He just uses (scrubby) in game examples instead of trash and ass and broken like everyone else.

There's a mountain of casuals and pros who enjoy it and play it regularly. Otherwise, the doomsayers wouldn't have a fresh set of posts every day to hate on. Unfortunately, this small contingent of people (trolls) have nothing better to do than remind the legion of people who do like SFxT of how unhappy they are, well sorry it isn't your cup of tea.

Kunlun and others like him are the equivalent of NFL fans who keep showing up at MLB games and baseball bars and complaining that its boring and nobody likes it. They are wasting time and accomplishing nothing except distracting and annoying the people who are otherwise happy. SFxT not going anywhere, and its not getting any less popular just because they want it to be.