LiangHuBBB's Funny and Cool Moments episode 53 - Street Fighter X Tekken, Super Street Fighter Arcade Edition v2012 and more

Posted by Steven 'Dreamking23' Chavez • April 19, 2012 at 12:38 p.m. PDT
LiangHuBBB has uploaded the 53rd episode of his Funny and Cool Moments series. This episode features a multitude of different games including Street Fighter X Tekken, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition v2012, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, SoulCalibur 5, Capcom vs. SNK 2 and many more.

Tip by jared_barnhouse and an anonymous submitter.

Comments

ThePatient said on April 19, 2012 at 12:58 p.m.

Sweet!!!

Dreiari said on April 19, 2012 at 1:17 p.m.

Great!love this guy's videos..But how did that EX Tatsumaki leave Dan standing lol weird

MarvinVelasco12 said on April 19, 2012 at 1:19 p.m.

time 2 pull out my ps2 and play the classics.

FlynnChop said on April 19, 2012 at 4:11 p.m.

4:29 - wtf SNK? lol

anon1010 said on April 19, 2012 at 4:13 p.m.

I wanna know what that last game was. Obviously some sort of SNK game.

TODAKAI507 said on April 19, 2012 at 5:54 p.m.

OMG I CANT BELEIVE I MADE IT TO ONE OF LIAGHUBBBS FUNNY MOMENTS 4:03 I AM THE PROTECTOR OF RUSSIAN SKIES YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

tina said on April 19, 2012 at 7:16 p.m.

@anon1010 neo geo battle coliseum

Bynoe said on April 20, 2012 at 8:38 a.m.

ffs... I thought Harada said the single character wouldn't have an advantage in a 2 vs 1 match in TTT2 but the damage output is absolutely ridiculous and it's round over if either of the characters on a team dies... including a 1 vs 1 option is fine but 2 vs 1 was never a good idea and this clearly shows why...

shadow_shogun said on April 20, 2012 at 9:29 a.m.

I will always respect this man's taste in music

bagel_bytez said on April 21, 2012 at 12:54 a.m.

I had the privilege to fight against lianghubbb in sfxt. He won, and I enjoyed our match. A very well rounded B+