Posted by Nate 'Nyoro' Young • November 4, 2011 at 2:31 p.m. PDT
Estimated stamina rankings for the new characters in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 An EventHubs tipster used the Phoenix Wright court videos to make estimates on the health rankings of all the new characters in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Keep in mind these are estimates, as it's possible that some damage was done before Wright's Level 3 was landed.

Updated health rankings will be posted for the game close to release, and these will be the actual numbers instead of estimates.
Character Stamina
Rocket Raccoon 750,000
Strider 750,000
Vergil 850,000
Firebrand 850,000
Dr. Strange 850,000
Hawkeye 900,000
Nova 900,000
Phoenix Wright 950,000
Ghost Rider 1,000,000
Iron Fist 1,000,000
Frank West 1,000,000
Nemesis 1,150,000

Analyzed by The World's Most Decorated Arson Investigator.

Comments

HoudiniJr said on November 4, 2011 at 2:16 p.m.

so frank,wright,and nemesis have 1st,2nd,and 4th place in health>?? wow, that is kind of high :/ (I know I mixed em up, so what atleast I know the height in health)

Krownclown said on November 4, 2011 at 2:17 p.m.

Theres stun in marvel?

sweirlz said on November 4, 2011 at 2:19 p.m.

I'm a bit confused as to why there is a stun as well #2

GlassTop said on November 4, 2011 at 2:20 p.m.

BigDanDrew said on November 4, 2011 at 2:21 p.m.

GlassTop said on November 4, 2011 at 2:21 p.m.

Okrag said on November 4, 2011 at 2:21 p.m.

I expected Nemesis to have more health, IIRC Seth said it was most in the game at one point, though it was a while ago so it has probably changed.

BigDanDrew said on November 4, 2011 at 2:22 p.m.

I heard nemesis was around 1.3 million.

cadnexus said on November 4, 2011 at 2:34 p.m.

@#4
NO, that's about right for Rocket Raccoon, he's around 700k to 750k easily. Strider is wrong, he's at 650k. I don't think PW,Ghost Rider, or Frank is right. I find it funny PW has 950k, he should be at 1k lol, just kidding like 850k. NO, Nemesis is at 1.25 million
Like they said those are just estimates. My estimates is about right.

LordJim said on November 4, 2011 at 2:34 p.m.

Strider's has been estimated to be 750K for a long time over numerous sources, ever since the first build.
That one is 99% sure

Krownclown said on November 4, 2011 at 2:39 p.m.

@3 it seems they got rid of the stun column in this article. If the guy put up stun I'm kind of questioning how compitent he is and if I should take this seriously or not.

Dafamx said on November 4, 2011 at 2:42 p.m.

NEMESSSSIIIISSSSSS lets go my ugly one minded boy.

Ninjanuity said on November 4, 2011 at 2:46 p.m.

#9 So those estimates are 100% accurate just because you think they are? OK then.

If anything, Maximilian should be telling us the stamina of the new characters, since he did bother telling us how much damage their Lv. 3s did and he actually has the game.

THE_GODDAMN_MASTER said on November 4, 2011 at 2:48 p.m.

A lawyer can take more of a beating than Chun-Li, eh?
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Chronoless said on November 4, 2011 at 2:56 p.m.

@14 the thing I'm thinking is a lawyer can take more of a beating than a Haft demon.

I_H8_UnitySnow said on November 4, 2011 at 3:02 p.m.

Wright's as tough as Wolverine and stronger than Sentinel?
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure...

Jerecaine said on November 4, 2011 at 3:06 p.m.

The only one that's definitely wrong is Nemesis. He has the highest health in the game (Thor has 1250k). It should be Sentinel's old health

CoastalmixX said on November 4, 2011 at 3:10 p.m.

"Analyzed by The World's Most Decorated Arson Investigator"

Wait what? Cole Phelps??

DCLovesYou said on November 4, 2011 at 3:10 p.m.

Vergil has 900k health, I tested that one out myself.

gtfopanda said on November 4, 2011 at 3:36 p.m.

@ #16

Well and 200k more than the freaking Akuma lol.

melflomil said on November 4, 2011 at 3:46 p.m.

well since PW and vergil have a level 3 hyper that does 600k each i say their health is under 900k

RunningWild said on November 4, 2011 at 3:59 p.m.

Skeez said on November 4, 2011 at 3:59 p.m.

@ 16: Wright's been hit by a CAR and sent flying into a pole head first. He walked away with a lightly sprained ankle.

I'll let that speak for itself.

EVOBiohazard said on November 4, 2011 at 4:04 p.m.

Nemesis should either have 30,000,000 life or 7 free resurrections, just like in RE3.

YoshinatorZ said on November 4, 2011 at 4:04 p.m.
SnakeX said on November 4, 2011 at 4:07 p.m.

Both Rocket Raccoon and Strider have less than 750k. We've known about Strider's exceptionally low health for a while now, and both Seth and Max have stated that Rocket Raccoon has extremely low health as well.

If I recall correctly, Max said Ghost Rider has around 950k-900k health.

Seth said Nemesis' health is one of the highest in the game, so it's definitely more than 1.15 mil.

SasukeZoro said on November 4, 2011 at 4:09 p.m.

MM but Vergil cant do bar in DTM so its difficult to make his lvl 3 hyper so he would have more health at least thats what I believe

GlassTop said on November 4, 2011 at 4:11 p.m.

BigDanDrew said on November 4, 2011 at 4:18 p.m.

@9 your wrong. just sayen.

I_H8_UnitySnow said on November 4, 2011 at 4:21 p.m.

@ 25
U have anything not photoshopped.

I think a guy who has been in wars with the Hulk to a draw and has infinite healing factor to be alive since the 1800s
And a Giant robot bigger than my apt. building. (27 floors)
Virgil has less than wright? Dante has less than PW really.

PW gets hit by a car (who knows how fast/slow it was going) and that makes him near Wesker?

BTW real talk - I got hit by a car when I was in elementary school. And I got up with just a sprained ankle too. REALLY! My knee was a bruised a bit and I got up before the driver got out of the car.
Does that mean I can take on a half demon?

foreverbadass said on November 4, 2011 at 4:33 p.m.

That pic isn't photoshopped (well not by the poster anyway), it's one of the pictures available from the facebook 'UMvC3 Trash Talk' app that's made by capcom.

Anyway, health is merely for balancing purposes; backstory and whatnot are irrelevant. I'm pretty sure if health were going by canon Phoenix/Dark Phoenix wouldn't have the lowest health in the game...

devastator said on November 4, 2011 at 4:33 p.m.

there are so many chars with low life.
its a pity that juggernaut didnt get in.

@24 or he could get permanent life-recovery. Wolverine should have that at least.

MasterCheeze said on November 4, 2011 at 4:39 p.m.

Phoenix Wright deserves a high stamina. He's been whipped, scalded with coffee, hit by a car, beaten up, and slapped all over his games.

ChunLi said on November 4, 2011 at 4:59 p.m.

Co-sign's #33's statement

We in there, Nick!!!

I_H8_UnitySnow said on November 4, 2011 at 5:21 p.m.

w/e he'll get nerfed

KynStar said on November 4, 2011 at 5:39 p.m.

@33 Don't forget he also fell off a cliff and survived with minor injuries and a cold/fever.

Kuya117 said on November 4, 2011 at 5:46 p.m.

#31 is right, technically Phoenix doesn't even have to die to turn into Dark Phoenix.

Phynx said on November 4, 2011 at 6:23 p.m.

Phoenix Wright's suit is apparently at least as protective as Iron Man's.

KatzuyaSagara said on November 4, 2011 at 6:29 p.m.

@30 You need a nerf son xD!

spotlesseden said on November 4, 2011 at 8:10 p.m.

"pretty much every video ive seen disproves this stuff. Striders is for sure lower. Around 650k for him."

all the vids that you see are unless and it can't use as prove because this list is for the latest build. they can change characters' health at anytime that they want.

chunlishusband said on November 4, 2011 at 8:24 p.m.

Nemesis the new Sentinel.

StriderZero92 said on November 4, 2011 at 8:24 p.m.

Strider should have 800k, hes not THAT good -_-. Vergil should have 900k like his brother & Nova should be 1,000,000 @ LEAST. i hope those are wrong

BigDanDrew said on November 4, 2011 at 8:27 p.m.

@ so basically these estimations are pointless. Imagine that.

BigDanDrew said on November 4, 2011 at 8:28 p.m.

^@40

GlassTop said on November 4, 2011 at 9:50 p.m.

YoshinatorZ said on November 4, 2011 at 11:35 p.m.

Jesus Christ, guy it's a video game. It's for fun. It's creative, it's okay if some things make no sense.

RedCycloneFTW said on November 5, 2011 at 3 a.m.

1,000,000 hp for Frank. Fantastic!

Mikeydactyl said on November 5, 2011 at 3:15 a.m.

Rocket Raccoon has around 650k, unless something changed in between the build we've been shown and the official build.

xShonuffx said on November 5, 2011 at 3:58 a.m.

Looks like Thor is still gonna be the punching bag of UMvC3 training mode.

sprflyspdrguy said on November 5, 2011 at 6:47 a.m.

Thats seems fair.

Superjocke92 said on November 6, 2011 at 1:18 a.m.

Haha, yes, I hope these are correct. I'm so damn happy that Nemesis has less health than Thor, Tron, Haggar and Hulk.