Marvelous Adventures episode #6, 'Scuba License'

Posted by Jonathan 'Catalyst' Grey • March 30, 2011 at 8:21 a.m. PDT
Mike Ross and Gootecks are back with a new episode of Marvelous Adventures after a bit of a break. This is episode #6, titled 'Scuba License'.

In this episode, the duo discusses the recent patch that nerfed Sentinel's health and they also debut new teams.

Comments

Oroku_Saki said on March 30, 2011 at 8:54 a.m.

Finally, new shirts. And Gootecks has discovered the Bibl..Game Guide.

Raven said on March 30, 2011 at 9:43 a.m.

Nice shirts, I dig the Ryu one. :)

Good show, lol at Gootecks ragin'. ;)

Wolfeyes187 said on March 30, 2011 at 9:45 a.m.

yes! I thought they may have quit... Lets gooo gootecks. Must watch this lil later.

Hypermarth said on March 30, 2011 at 10:22 a.m.

I hate seeing Tron used as assist fodder.... :S i play her first on point and i love it.

SAMURAI said on March 30, 2011 at 11:30 a.m.

I never watch these lame MvC3 episodes. I miss the excellent adventures.

MrPavy said on March 30, 2011 at 12:11 p.m.
cvs said on March 30, 2011 at 12:41 p.m.

How are they lame and why would it suck?

Endgame said on March 30, 2011 at 12:48 p.m.

#4 lol that is how Tron was used in MvC2

Though the fact that the internet for MvC3 is inferior to SSF4 makes it very difficult to have rematches (in ranked of course).

jvenom23 said on March 30, 2011 at 1:11 p.m.

awwww man they didn't air my epic match with mike ross that went down to the last second :(

neoWhite said on March 30, 2011 at 1:43 p.m.

@jvenom23 I wouldn't be surprised if it was in the next episode as they often record one session of playing and split it up to multiple episodes.

CharlieKenSon said on March 30, 2011 at 3:26 p.m.

I havent faced a good Thor online ever. I use Thor very well... Glad to see someone else using him. Anyone hear anything on the next DLC characters?

Gameplan said on March 30, 2011 at 5:57 p.m.

I was really surprised to see Mike using Thor now, one of the least used characters in the game, looking forward to see how Mike's gonna make him work. Also, lmao @ Gootecks's reading choices XD

Good episode, as usual. Keep it up guys!

SHOGUN said on March 31, 2011 at 12:47 a.m.

Thanks to Chris G for putting some work into Ryu. Lovin the Thor action!