SFIII 3rd Strike CMV 2011 by Ryukenden

Posted by Jonathan 'Catalyst' Grey • March 12, 2011 at 12:25 p.m. PST
A brand new combo music video for Street Fighter 3 Third Strike was put together by Ryukenden. This is a tool-assisted piece with a lot of crazy and awesome stuff.

Comments

x_Who_Is_Alpha said on March 12, 2011 at 12:39 p.m.

Extremely pro combo video. I definitely liked all the transitions.

Here's to hoping this game makes a comeback when 3sOE comes out.

BluePepsi said on March 12, 2011 at 12:39 p.m.

The man may not have the greatest combos, but he sure has a way w1th making STylish videos.

SnakeX said on March 12, 2011 at 12:40 p.m.

I always enjoy the combos involving Urien's Aegis Reflector.

his1nightmare said on March 12, 2011 at 2:11 p.m.

Ryukenden at his best.
Not only he pulled off some great combos, but also he used transitions which wer obviously wisely pre-planned. A work which deserves love.

Wardog said on March 12, 2011 at 4:02 p.m.

Dragon Ball Q. LOL

Wardog said on March 12, 2011 at 4:09 p.m.

We know who got the last laugh, now. LOL

The_Rock said on March 12, 2011 at 4:16 p.m.

Excellent vid.

Ex_Ein said on March 12, 2011 at 10:22 p.m.

SEAN COME BACK AND AS YOUR SECOND IMPACT SELF!

Raven said on March 12, 2011 at 10:27 p.m.

Beautiful....3rd strike is such an offensive game, I can see why people say proper rush down is rewarded here. :D

The backgrounds and music are also beautiful....I love it.

snoooootch said on March 12, 2011 at 11:25 p.m.

Wow, this is probably the best combo video I've seen in months! Amazing work!

MonkeyCha0s said on March 13, 2011 at 12:42 a.m.

i dont get the ending. the whole thing didnt really appeal to me either but whatever you guys liked it i guess i just expected the combo video to have cool combos not good editing

metaf4 said on March 13, 2011 at 1:25 a.m.

Cant wait for this to come out online....SSF4 can sit there and rot with its numerous patches, unbalance nonsense, DLC money making schemes, and who knows what else to come after AE hits shelves..(if it even makes it to console)

- Real hand eye co-ordination skills needed to parry. Focus is a poor mans parry! (hold two buttons down hope for enemy contact and get free stun!?! WACK!)
- Supers are not used to bail me out of trouble like Ultras
- Fireballs cant be spammed (Parry that S#!T and punish)
- No anti-air keepaway garbage (again, parry that S#!T)
- None of this option select crap. (when I parry your wack setups, you're getting FUKed up...period!)
- EVERYBODY is on the same playing field. as long as I can parry attacks, no character is too powerful to play against.

I swear, the only reason I even still have my PS2 is because of this game...For gods sake, I still have a working DREAMCAST so I can play Second Impact when I get the urges. 3=D

MALDA said on March 13, 2011 at 9:37 a.m.

Starcharger28 said on March 14, 2011 at 11 a.m.

I'm with you bro. Despite me playing ssf4 in tourneys and whatnot, this game really got me into the world of street fighter. When I first got 4, it was disappointing to see that the game did not work like 3s. The fireball spamming and the bulls%it "zoning" like you mentioned are the worst of it. Hopefully, someone might be kind and creative enough to put new characters in 3s online edition like Juri(Oh I can only wish). But when it comes out, NECRO AND HUGO FAN 4 LIFE!!!

ssbigdaddy76 said on March 14, 2011 at 2:43 p.m.

^Does anyone else find it funny that #15 mentioned a character who is listed typically as a keep away type? Just saying.