Sakura Super Street Fighter 4 combo video by Dragonball Joseph

Posted by Jonathan 'Catalyst' Grey • March 11, 2011 at 3:19 p.m. PST
A 5+ minute Super Street Fighter IV combo video focusing strictly on Sakura was created by Dragonball Joseph. This runs through a lot of loops and tricks.

Submitted by MachTruck.

Comments

MANDINGO said on March 11, 2011 at 3:26 p.m.

terror said on March 11, 2011 at 3:37 p.m.

i think sakura has the best meter-less combo's in the game

AhGwee said on March 11, 2011 at 5:18 p.m.

Really well done. There were some combos that I thought were not possible with Sakura. Guess I still have much to learn about her. And yes, Sakura does have have like the best meterless combos despite them mostly consisting of Shunpukyaku. But it gives a lot of meter nonetheless, usually a minimal of 3/4 of an ex bar.

melflomil said on March 11, 2011 at 5:39 p.m.

yea if the last frame of sakura's tatsu hit's you, instead of it being +4 on hit it's +7!!!!!
Also on a counter hit heavy tatsu it the last hit you, it's plus +4
One thin i didnt know is that on a counter hit round house you can sweep right after that..i have to try this out.
Also you can link crouch & standing close strong into her standing short..her strong leaves her at +3 on hit and in AE they reduced the time she recovers so i think it leaves her at + 5 now because the y say you can link crouch meduim kick

gtfopanda said on March 11, 2011 at 6:15 p.m.

Love Sakura.

SJDevs said on March 11, 2011 at 8:05 p.m.

Ahh! These are awesome combos. I was I had the execution skills to do this!

GunHammers said on March 11, 2011 at 9:14 p.m.

This might be the best sakura combo video yet !Thankfully no bad music was blasting either :>

SSJ3X said on March 11, 2011 at 9:15 p.m.

oi vey... I don't think I can consistently do these combos lol. I think I'll just stick to my usual play style with her haha

sojiki said on March 11, 2011 at 11:57 p.m.

that was cool