Rumor: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 in the works

Posted by Catalyst
July 15, 2011 at 4:03 p.m. PDT
Rumor: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 in the works Multiple readers wrote in today about a rumor that surfaced claiming that an update to Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is in the works, adding the Ultimate prefix. Details are pretty scare, and there's no source named for the rumors, but this news has had people buzzing so far. Here's a clip from the site that posted the rumor.

The title will be a re-release similar to Super Street Fighter IV, which many fighting game fans will remember was budget priced at $39.99, and came with heaping handful of new characters exclusive to that version. Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will see a similar release later this year, and with the character count jumping from 38 (including DLC fighters Jill Valentine and Shuma Gorath) to 50, there are at least a dozen reasons to be excited.

While our sources have been mum on the new characters expected to make an appearance, the inclusion of Frank West and Doctor Octopus files hidden on the original Marvel vs. Capcom 3 game disc should mean the appearance of those two characters is almost a given. We’ll let the speculation run wild as to the other ten characters, but we’d love to see the debut of the oft-rumored Phoenix Wright (as a fully playable character) and return of Mega Man, as well as the father/son tandem of Cable and Cyclops.

These are details that most active community members could have guessed at — or made up — so take this as you will. It has been confirmed that there are more plans for Marvel vs. Capcom 3 that will be revealed at Comic-Con, so in just under a week's time we'll know a lot more. Until then, expect lots of speculation.

Story submitted by SunsetBeach, Itsyourboi and Y2J_BR.

Comments

boobee_cakes said on July 15, 2011 at 4:07 p.m.

Here we go again...

Rocwing said on July 15, 2011 at 4:10 p.m.

Yikes... Cool.. but this doesn't feel as honest as Street Fighter. And before anyone attacks me, I mean that in the fact that MvC 3 looked like it was built for DLC from the start..

KAZZNORE said on July 15, 2011 at 4:11 p.m.

@^ You got that right.

The guy below the guy below me SUCKs.

SHOGUN said on July 15, 2011 at 4:11 p.m.

I know you all are tired of THE LISTS, but this article welcomes it so:

Strider
Bison
X
Samanosuke
Red Arremer

Bishop or Cable
Cyclops or Havok
Mandarin
Thanos or Ultron
Venom or Carnage

Model_M said on July 15, 2011 at 4:11 p.m.

Here we go again with the Pheonix Wright bullsh!t..

SHOGUN said on July 15, 2011 at 4:12 p.m.

WOOHOO I SUCK!

codename_yun said on July 15, 2011 at 4:13 p.m.

i just want asura from asura's wrath, then i might play the game again lol

SHOGUN said on July 15, 2011 at 4:14 p.m.

Oh wait, I don't suck. Ah damnit all to hell!

Cinderkin said on July 15, 2011 at 4:20 p.m.

It says Father/Son Tandem Cable and Cyclops, but it should be Cyclops and Cable seeing as Cyclops is the Father not the Son. This simple mistake means that this rumor is way false.

akumous said on July 15, 2011 at 4:21 p.m.

This is not something I am happy about, why do we have to buy another disc version of the game. The game should have had at least 2 years before a major title update and what about the dlc for the current version; so basically we were test players for the beta...this is annoying.

NINJA said on July 15, 2011 at 4:21 p.m.

Capcom should be ashamed of their decision of letting Strider out and just call it Strider Edition. Because that's what matters if this happens.

zarakisan said on July 15, 2011 at 4:22 p.m.

asura
phoenix wright
gouken
strider
dhalsim

Dr. Strange
venom
cyclops
Scarlet Witch
emma frost

Benjeezy said on July 15, 2011 at 4:23 p.m.

I hope to God this isn't real. I don't feel like shelling out more money for stuff that should have been in the game in the first place.

But realistically, it probably IS real, and I WILL buy it, because I am a consumer whore.

6ixx said on July 15, 2011 at 4:24 p.m.

I would be pretty upset if this rumor is legit. The game was just released, and there's already contemplations about a sequal?

If this is legit, I hope they plan on compensating those who've already purchased the game and not just some bs alternate colors like they did with SSFIV. In fact, I should just be able to walk up to a retailer and be able to purchase the game for 25 bucks just for owning the original.

60 bucks for an incomplete game? Scratch that, 70 bucks (shuma and jill dlc) and a terrible online matchmaking? The game clearly looks like it can support more chars, so i hope this isn't true.

SRKthatshit said on July 15, 2011 at 4:25 p.m.

I know people are going to complain....but im all for it i look forward to them really expanding the roster....

dont like it....dont buy it

Steve3652 said on July 15, 2011 at 4:27 p.m.

im needing Thanos

Rekkaken2468 said on July 15, 2011 at 4:27 p.m.

and thus, capcom's legacy of milking people dry continues...

HabinoBR said on July 15, 2011 at 4:29 p.m.

Ill probably sell my marvel 3 copy asap then...

foreverbadass said on July 15, 2011 at 4:30 p.m.

Until I see some proof, I'm taking this with a grain of salt...especially considering the mysterious lack of source which makes it quite dubious in my opinion.

2101RYU said on July 15, 2011 at 4:30 p.m.

Please work on your reading comprehension. Cyclops and Cable weren't part of the rumor.

BrotherJazz said on July 15, 2011 at 4:30 p.m.

i want both cyclops and his son cable

okay said on July 15, 2011 at 4:31 p.m.

PHOENIX WRIGHT! Mega Man, Asura, Strider, and Gene would be cool too.

kdavis851 said on July 15, 2011 at 4:32 p.m.

I actually hope this is true. I'd rather pay $40 for 12 new characters than $60 to get them all as DLC.

Cammystrike said on July 15, 2011 at 4:33 p.m.

I hope it's a DLC update like AE, with the choice to buy the disc. It would suck to have paid 70 bucks just to let it go to waste so early.

Mutlak said on July 15, 2011 at 4:38 p.m.

It's too early to release a new revision, especially since new technology is still being found in the game, at least give the game a year before a new title update.

kdavis851 said on July 15, 2011 at 4:41 p.m.

I do agree with that. I'm all for expanding the roster, but not so close to the games original release. A game should be out for a year before it gets an update.

roarmonster said on July 15, 2011 at 4:44 p.m.

Seriously? Now is when this comes up? When a no name sight leaks it, not when Lupinko, the leaker of the SSF4 roster and the MvC3 entire roster leaked it like a month ago?

Lupinko has already leaked Strider and Phoenix Wright, so unless he just decided to magically become a huge troll and loose all credibility, I would count on those two.

Phynx said on July 15, 2011 at 4:45 p.m.

F you Capcom.

roarmonster said on July 15, 2011 at 4:46 p.m.

Normally I would agree, but I do disagree with a lot of the fundamental decisions they decided to make in MvC3, a new edition will be very very welcome if they fix the game.

DestinyZX1 said on July 15, 2011 at 4:49 p.m.

Like what #25 and 26 said, too early. I prefer it as a DLC update instead as well as the chance to get the disc. Speculation everywhere. Either way, I want my Mega Man, Strider, Phoenix Wright, War Machine, Elektra and Squirrel Girl. That's it.

kdavis851 said on July 15, 2011 at 4:50 p.m.

I can understand that. I'm hype for more Marvel, period. I just wish the game could've breathed more.

powderedtoastman said on July 15, 2011 at 4:51 p.m.

it better be as DLC for about $15-20. They been stringing along the news for dlc for the longest. So both maybe valid as far as being a disc and dlc release with characters. Comic con is near so we will find out soon. Just would be pretty messed up if the rumor hold true and we have to shell out another 40$.

genesiskhan said on July 15, 2011 at 4:52 p.m.

here we go im so done i hate this i relly dont want this i just want the dlcs they promised its to early to be thinking of another version u know what ima by it buy capcom has become my utmost hated game devs

Firegod said on July 15, 2011 at 4:54 p.m.

*sigh* i just want new characters we dont need a whole nother thing i need to pay for

CrossoverFighterRyu93 said on July 15, 2011 at 4:54 p.m.

F*ck you Capcom, Another stupid excuse for money. I swear they use to be so awesome, now they are money grubbing a holes. THEY ARE BECOMING LIKE ACTIVISION!

gtfopanda said on July 15, 2011 at 4:55 p.m.

No way in hell this is not true. Come one, the game is broken by x-factor, fan favourites are missing, basic stuff like spectator mode is absent. MvC3 as it is, is lacking content.

They'll just repack the DLC fighters they had with all this stuff and ask the community 40 bucks for it.

THE_GODDAMN_MASTER said on July 15, 2011 at 4:57 p.m.

So CAPCOM tacitly admits they rushed out an unfinished, unbalanced game for a quick buck, then less than 6 months later, they announce the REAL game, and people don't really seem to care about being tricked into paying full-price for the original game. All they want is HURR DURR PHOENIX WRIGHT. Yeah, let's have a lawyer with no super-powers or weapons of any sort go up against the devourer of worlds, Galactus.

And you just KNOW this game is going to sell like hotcakes wrapped inside an unreleased Harry Potter book set during Hermione's bi-curious phase, thus further validating CAPCOM's increasingly bizarre money-grubbing ways.

NEWkidCJ said on July 15, 2011 at 4:57 p.m.

Why even post this article? *Sighs*

genesiskhan said on July 15, 2011 at 4:57 p.m.

lupinko looking like the advice genie again

DudeMeister said on July 15, 2011 at 4:59 p.m.

mvc3 is dlc compatible. why should i have to buy another disc? now i'm forced to pay full price for a package of new characters while i might not even want some of them(phoenix wright and squirrel girl being potential characters that i'll never pay for).
i passed up on ae, because quite frankly, i think €15 is too much for a package that only gives two characters that i want(oni, e.ryu and an incomprehensible de-balance not being good additions imo), so i don't have a problem doing so with ultimate mvc3 as well if this happens.
i've had it with capcom's marketing schemes and i'm not gonna fall for it again.

[CHARACTER LIST WARNING)
on a more optimistic note: bring on strider, asura, bison, juggernaut, venom and cyclops! then have gigantic pyron be capcom's boss equivalent to marvel's galactus :D

Zerophysco1294 said on July 15, 2011 at 5:02 p.m.

I really hope this doesn't lead to a whole bunch more of game discs that I have to buy.

Jerry said on July 15, 2011 at 5:04 p.m.

I pray to god that Cable will be in this game. Him and Bishop.

genesiskhan said on July 15, 2011 at 5:05 p.m.

dude i might have just had a bad day at work and im kinda blazed but man im soo mad at this so what we gunna have like three renditions of this game like sf4 man i hate this but of course i will be forced to buy this and forced because i do genuinly like this game allot so im gunna buy it i was a little unerved with the dlc but a whole new game f%&$ um

SsjBizzle said on July 15, 2011 at 5:05 p.m.

The game JUST came out, why do you guys even care about a new version? This is not like SF4 where certain chars only got a few options, mvc3, the team synergy, countless teamups mean endless amount of discovery. Yall crazy

BisonBetterBeGoodInSSF4 said on July 15, 2011 at 5:06 p.m.

ok Capcoim i forgive you for not putting in Bison in the first place, but now...you have no excuses

NO BISON...NO BUY!!!!!!

EG2 said on July 15, 2011 at 5:06 p.m.

For those of you complaining, do you buy Apple products, mobile phones, or any piece of technology for that matter? You better stop buying that stuff then, because it's the same thing. Something better is always coming out. That's how gaming is now too. Get used to it or find another hobby.

If this is comparable to the improvements from SFIV to Super, it's a steal at $40. Making these games cost money. They can't give these out for free. Super was a darn good value. Look how much more/better NEW content that was. If they broke that up into DLC it would cost at least that much or more. Heck, it was $10 for 2 MvC3 characters.

Also if Capcom is telling the truth, MvC3's development was happening before or alongside SFIV, so MvC3 was their first stab at this series without the experience of the SFIV->Super upgrade. No way MvC3 was gonna meet the standard of Super. It's not being realistic to compare it to that standard. Of course for this MvC3 update and any future game (SFxTekken) it is fair to compare to Super's features. If any of these are missing those features, then you can complain.

BisonBetterBeGoodInSSF4 said on July 15, 2011 at 5:08 p.m.

wait since when is Cable, Cyclops' father???? wasnt it that space pirate, Core-ser (cant spell his name) during the Phoenix saga that was his father. am i missing something here?

ChunLiSexBeast said on July 15, 2011 at 5:13 p.m.

Frank West
X
That asura wrath character
Bison
Phoenix Wright

Cable
Dr. Oco
Ms. Marvel
Elektra
Cyclops

ShadowoftheDarkgod said on July 15, 2011 at 5:18 p.m.

f-ck all that wants to include cyclops. seriously? cyclops again? fu.

50Sent said on July 15, 2011 at 5:24 p.m.

And yet nobody mentions Lupinko.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm hype for Strider,Phoenix Wright, and Red Arremer.

tktktk43 said on July 15, 2011 at 5:25 p.m.

I think it's too early for an "Ultimate" update. They first need to patch the game and complete the character select screen for MvC3 first; I swear, those two empty spaces are killing me. This is a fighting game with an in-depth system so if I was Capcom, I'd wait and see if anything game breaking occurs and address those issues first. I would love an Ultimate edition but just not right now. In addition, if they don't bother adding dlc content to MvC3 and updating the game than why should I purchase Ultimate? What if Capcom decides to do the same for Ultimate? And what happened to the costume dlcs for MvC3? They released a single pack and that's it? Not only that but only one player can choose the alternate. wtf? I don't understand the marketing strategy for the MvC3 project at all. It's turning out to be a let down and a huge disappointment for everyone.

What I think Capcom should improve on:

Love the MvC2 engine but that's it. The menus are ugly and looks incomplete. Online mode is poorly structured. Lack of "useful" online modes. Easy mode is pretty much useless because those who play this game don't use that mode; even my sister rather mash with normal mode than use easy mode. Limited stages. Linear story mode; we also never got what we were promised which is an in-depth storyline. They need to add in an option that allows player to save there button configurations; this is very time consuming when friends come over. Better roster. Or should I say, better move-sets.

Keep_It_Flashy said on July 15, 2011 at 5:25 p.m.

Capcom is so funny, they give game saying that there will be DLC, then they release the DLC (we pay), then they get the same game out for you to blow your money for half of the same char, Now that's Business.

From now on don't ever buy a game without them saying in it's title Super, Ultimate, Hyper, etc. cuz it's just a rip off.

anyway they know how to make business

I am saying all this believing they will release ultimate MVC3. If it's only DLC then it's another story.

Sektah84 said on July 15, 2011 at 5:27 p.m.

^ your a dumbs$$ aren't you? Cyke not being in a follow is far from stupid considering he's one of the popular x-men and leader of the team I doubt Capcom would leave him out. Capcom just release a version of mvc3 with the following characters:
Capcom
Cyclops
Cable
Venom
Elektra
Doc ock
Gambit

Sektah84 said on July 15, 2011 at 5:28 p.m.

Oh and psylocke.

Ezekiel_Xerxes said on July 15, 2011 at 5:28 p.m.

Along the lines of Lupinko & the MvC3 Twitter/FB would be:
West or Greene, Megaman X or SF, Vergil, Strider, P.Wright, Asura

Venom, Rogue, Doc Oc, Jubilee, Apocalypse, Gambit

Virtua_Kazama said on July 15, 2011 at 5:28 p.m.

Ok I was wrong... They are making an update to MvC3. So they are adding more characters, so that it can be like MvC2.

Although I do agree that MvC3 was bland, I guess it could use some updates and other stuff. I don't mind tbh...

#40: It was either that or pay $39.99 for a new disc.

Him said on July 15, 2011 at 5:31 p.m.

SHUT UP AND STOP WHINING.

50Sent said on July 15, 2011 at 5:33 p.m.

Hahahaha. Somebody hasn't checked the Lupinko Code in a while. X, Vergil, Asura, Venom, Apoc, and Gambit have nothing hinting at them, and there isn't exactly a good case for Rogue, Doc Oc, or Starforce either.

The only ones we know almost for certain are Wright, Strider, and Red Arremer/Firebrand.

Fsteak said on July 15, 2011 at 5:34 p.m.

How to successfully purchase Capcom games:
1) Ignore all hype
2) Do not buy the "Only" version of the game
3) Wait 2-4 months
4) Buy the new version
5) Gloat

Novacane said on July 15, 2011 at 5:37 p.m.

Good thing i sold this game when it still had cost to it...UMvC i can wait for the price to drop since most fighting games price drops pretty quick.

Yea and ill probably buy the game USED.

Keep_It_Flashy said on July 15, 2011 at 5:37 p.m.

@ Sektah84

Your the dumb@ss.

I am saying it's smart even if i hate paying for half the same char we will still buy it.

I am saying they know how to make business which is fine by me and if they release a DLC it's cool for the fans too. So either way i don't mind, i am just stating the fact that they almost always re-release the same game with updated char and stage, etc.

OhYouDontSayThat said on July 15, 2011 at 5:37 p.m.

Here we go again.... again. - ben stiller

Ezekiel_Xerxes said on July 15, 2011 at 5:37 p.m.

@59 Yeah I havent checked in a while but the MvC3 twitter/FB talked both about Asura and mentioned Rogue specifically in a combo video.

I was looking at the old neogaf stuff, really. Also Doc Oc was a file name, so there's that.

50Sent said on July 15, 2011 at 5:40 p.m.

Yeah, there's a good chance that the Asura thing was just promotion, though I think he'd be awesome in it. And Rogue had a few hints that could point at her, but we're not really sure. Right now we're only sure of those three, but it looks like Silver Surfer or Thanos might be next.

Keep_It_Flashy said on July 15, 2011 at 5:40 p.m.

Oh and I agree with Fsteak #60 =D

hadokendj said on July 15, 2011 at 5:43 p.m.

Meh.... I didn't like "Vanilla" MvC3 so....Ignored sorry capcom this game was a screw-up to me personally

Gamer09e said on July 15, 2011 at 5:45 p.m.

Just give me Elektra!!! and ill be happy :-)

chunlishusband said on July 15, 2011 at 5:46 p.m.

lol
the legal way to steal money.
sorry capcom but i'm not buying your games anymore. simple as that. [;

KiD_LupE said on July 15, 2011 at 5:48 p.m.

Lmao @zarakisan for wanting Dhalsim in MVC 3 LOL hilarious... you do know he would be worse then thor right haha...

Anyway... as long as theres a DLC option and i get at least 2 of these 4...

Some form of Megaman + Jin & Gambit + A spiderman Villain (venom [anti?], Carnage, or Lizard preferably) Then I'm Good

Lol @ Sim... once again >.<

gam3fr33k said on July 15, 2011 at 5:50 p.m.

If this is real FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU capcom...

EskimoHunter said on July 15, 2011 at 5:50 p.m.

as a fighting game they can always add characters and patches so I never understood why Super wasn't just dlc released over time or a download patch like AE.

anyway I hope they bring back blackheart and Megaman.

Artisaban9 said on July 15, 2011 at 5:51 p.m.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

and ill still wind up buying it.

HighOnPCP said on July 15, 2011 at 5:51 p.m.

if it's true i want it to be disc and 40 bucks
have strider bison and ken on capcom side
gambit, doc oc, cable for mahvel
and that asura dude, the rest i don't care as long as it's not stupid folks like that lawyer or ant-man haha
FIX x-factor, make it more unique for every character but don't leave it as STUPID as it is, yeah it's that "comeback" factor but in an easy game like marvel 3 it's just plain stupid to have something like this....it's not hype if someone comes back with lvl 3 wekser or whatever (and yes i play wesker since day 1 and think it's BS)
make more characters legit, don't nerf logan or phoenix buff up everybody make it HYPE

if you can do this capcom, take my money i don't care as long as you finally deliver, MvC3 deserves more and WE deserve more

50Sent said on July 15, 2011 at 5:52 p.m.

Carnage isn't in, it doesn't look like Marvel would want Eddie Brock in, so it looks like if we got a Spidey villain it might be Doc Oc.

BBHood said on July 15, 2011 at 5:53 p.m.

Please,Pretty please add B.B.Hood!!!!

redfactor said on July 15, 2011 at 5:53 p.m.

..I stopped playing this game a while ago due to the terrible matchmaking you get if you live in the UK. I don't know about others but for ranked and such I was NEVER put with anyone within the UK but rather those in mexico? lol

It's obvious capcom were doing this from the start, leaving out major characters plus they said they were going to release a lot of DLC which they haven't apart from the bad shadow mode. :/

TheDeadTexan said on July 15, 2011 at 5:54 p.m.

Awesome. Looking forward to the Comic-Con reveal.

KiD_LupE said on July 15, 2011 at 5:55 p.m.

Yea its just a dream. I just think its dumb that spidey is in the game alone. As long as its not like sand man or vulture then I think I'll live lol.

KiD_LupE said on July 15, 2011 at 5:56 p.m.

OH... ADD A SPECTATOR MODE!!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU CAPCOM!
smh

GamePirate420 said on July 15, 2011 at 5:59 p.m.

Capcom, Thank you for making Piracy look cool! WooX3 U no it

ado said on July 15, 2011 at 6 p.m.

@46, i would agree with you but this game hasnt even been out for half a year... it just seems kinda ridiculous.

super was a steal, you're right about that considering how HUGE the changes were.

but i dunno, i just dont feel like itll be more then a few characters and some feature changes. nothing like game mechanics

GamePirate420 said on July 15, 2011 at 6:02 p.m.

If anybody wants some sites to "Borrow" Capcom's games for screwing over the public...again. Hit me up with a PM.

HighOnPCP said on July 15, 2011 at 6:09 p.m.

@ 83

i hope a smart racoon breaks into your house and replaces all of your stuff with yellow felt pens

LordTerminal said on July 15, 2011 at 6:10 p.m.

Y'know what? It pisses me off that Capcom's doing this but I'll buy it anyway just to piss off all the ignorant fanboys that bitched about the original MvC3. Besides, I lost my original MvC3 disc anyway.

To the person who reported this rumor: Screw you. We don't need that cheap Viper Beam spammer Cable back and I sure as heck don't want Cyclops back. (He's a shotoclone anyway. Why should we care?)

Ex_Ein said on July 15, 2011 at 6:13 p.m.
50Sent said on July 15, 2011 at 6:13 p.m.

Cable is more or less confirmed to not be in, and there's no reason to think Cyk will be there.

Fsteak said on July 15, 2011 at 6:15 p.m.

#69 I'd give it a week before you cave. You like the abuse, and you know it.

Wolfeyes187 said on July 15, 2011 at 6:16 p.m.

as quickly I became a fan of capcom with MVC3 I will stop playing their games and go right back to shooters if they pull this feces off. This game just came out and they didn't add any new dlc characters besides shuma and jill who were already on the disk. I payed 70 dollars plus got a fight stick. I'm not about to pay another 40 dallars. If this happens this early I'm done.

I'll just stream whore, and cry about nerfs until noone likes the characters they play with anymore. "Middle Finger in the Air"

Ex_Ein said on July 15, 2011 at 6:18 p.m.

I didn't buy original MVC3

50Sent said on July 15, 2011 at 6:18 p.m.

Why are people complaining about how quickly this would come out? SSF4 came out a year after SF4?

Wolfeyes187 said on July 15, 2011 at 6:19 p.m.

hasn't even been a year.... 3-4 months and they are talking about it coming out this year...stfu

KiD_LupE said on July 15, 2011 at 6:20 p.m.

I agree with #91... I'd rather not wait a year for a nice big update

ScrubStep said on July 15, 2011 at 6:22 p.m.

Im so hype! Ock is gonna be so fun to play!

Cinderkin said on July 15, 2011 at 6:22 p.m.

Because Super was a substantial Upgrade. Arcade Edition was not. It looks like this Marvel won't be either.

shadow050 said on July 15, 2011 at 6:23 p.m.

if a new in fact comes out, it better have psylocke in it, dammit.

Sektah84 said on July 15, 2011 at 6:23 p.m.

@Keep_It_Flashy I was actually referring to darkgod for bashing cyke.

Ex_Ein said on July 15, 2011 at 6:23 p.m.

For those really caught up over this, you guys can trade in your normal MVC3 for credit toward this...

50Sent said on July 15, 2011 at 6:24 p.m.

I'm sorry? 12 new characters sounds like a pretty big expansion to me. And they directly compare it to SSF4. Your opinion is based on absolutely nothing. All they say is the name and the fact that there will at least be 12 new characters. They could easily add new modes and all that stuff that Super did.

RoboBoomByYahh said on July 15, 2011 at 6:27 p.m.

I hope online gets an overhaul. It needs some serious work.

zarakisan said on July 15, 2011 at 6:30 p.m.

@#70 yeah i want dhalsim, even if he's bad in the game ile play him.

Load more comments