Super Street Fighter 4 OMGWTFLOLBBQ Moments vol. 1 by DontTaseM3Bro

Posted by Jonathan 'Catalyst' Grey • January 31, 2011 at 8:02 a.m. PST
Allan "Don't Tase Me Bro!" Caesar and SGStarcraft have a new series of crazy and funny moments in Super Street Fighter 4, up on YouTube, this is volume 1.

Comments

Akro said on January 31, 2011 at 8:49 a.m.

Allan Caesar, you are probably the most emo person I know.

mndy said on January 31, 2011 at 9:09 a.m.

A couple of these are not that impressive, like "Rufus's U1 moves him forward so it whiffs but then the guy gets hit by the spin-around kick and eats the last hit" or "guy falls for same thing over and over again" but the Chun vs. Dhalsim ultra/super fight halfway through utterly blew my mind.

Foxx said on January 31, 2011 at 9:19 a.m.

That's a really bad video title.

xShonuffx said on January 31, 2011 at 9:59 a.m.

Chip and Dales NES music FTW!

denaycous_dee85 said on January 31, 2011 at 10:30 a.m.

gouken,seth,vega and that chunli vs dlhasim vids were intense. Mostly chun and dlhasim.

MonkeyCha0s said on January 31, 2011 at 10:34 a.m.

chip and dales? oh and that just made FNEX look really bad. poor guy.

CapcomDoingThingsRight said on January 31, 2011 at 10:52 a.m.

these kind of videos just prove me point on how the SF4 series is just a stupid game and an unfinished product Ono was so ready to get rid of 3rd strike that he didn't even bother to go R&D department at Capcom to check for stupid bugs in the game So you noobs who just started SF in 2009 can have this trash when Capcom goes back to it roots and makes a TRUE 2D STREET FIGHTER let me know.

KiD_LupE said on January 31, 2011 at 11:05 a.m.

the chun and sim part was the best part of the vid hands down.... that was just ridiculous lol

AxlRed37 said on January 31, 2011 at 11:09 a.m.

Man that takes me back! I love old megaman. Yea that hurt my feelings a little to read "chip and dales". its megaman 2 wily's stage shonuff. we all make mistakes, but come on, MEGAMAN mistakes.. son i am disappoint. lol anyway, that gouken was sick. some of those vega throw bait ultras were awesome too.

kododo said on January 31, 2011 at 11:21 a.m.

Last focus-absorb into KO into slow-mo and JUGGLING Rose's U1 is the craziest thing I've seen in SF4

Funkylam said on January 31, 2011 at 11:33 a.m.

poor sagat....

Utsusemi said on January 31, 2011 at 11:58 a.m.

I agree, really bad title for the video.

DontTaseMeBro said on January 31, 2011 at 12:47 p.m.

Actually guys, Shonuff nor you guys were wrong.

The first song is indeed from Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers. Its a remix of the very last stage in the game. :D Then the 2nd song is a remix of Mega Man 2's famous Dr Wily theme song. (Which many people in the Mega Man universe will hardly dispute that it is probably the best song in the game, let alone the classic series.)

xShonuffx said on January 31, 2011 at 1:52 p.m.

@9 Yeah ummm I did'nt finish watching the vid at first. I was just giving it a nod. i don't know why you are disappointed, Chip n Dales is composed by the same guy who did Mega Man games, both themes should be as memorable.

But you hear remixes to Wily's stages everywhere, you hardly hear remixes to other songs like CnD on the NES, that stuff is pure gold and I think a true gamer of my era would understand all of it is awsome.

And while I might catch it bad here, I think most NES Mega Man themes are a little over rated. i am the one who is actually disappointed.

minko said on January 31, 2011 at 2:08 p.m.

people need to stop doing these "funny" compilation vids...

DontTaseMeBro said on January 31, 2011 at 2:33 p.m.

I agree that I get sick of hearing Mega Man remixes (Espically if they been done over and over) but THAT one was UNIQUE. :D

And the guy who did the Chip N Dale one was very happy i got him exposure. :)

NMS84 said on January 31, 2011 at 3:35 p.m.

As a Vega mainer, it was nice to see some cool Vega moments. Especially that trade into Bloody High Claw...really nice. If someone is watching this and also maining Vega, take a look at my channel where I compile and collect Vega videos/tutorials/replays to help people improve their Claw game:

Loocid said on January 31, 2011 at 5:09 p.m.

Akuma ultra cancelling teleport was hot.

gaoser said on January 31, 2011 at 5:57 p.m.

A lot of this video didn't deserve to make the cut. There were like 2 or 3 entertaining bits.

Blueberry said on January 31, 2011 at 6:04 p.m.

@minko

If u dislike these videos, just skip em. its as easy as that. :D

joker101 said on January 31, 2011 at 7:13 p.m.

Love it.

THTB said on January 31, 2011 at 9:19 p.m.

The last clip was epic.

MrPjSyrup said on January 31, 2011 at 11:39 p.m.

at 7:46 - This is one of the best examples of why they took away cammy's non ex instant cannon strike in AE lol... i mean even tho its hakan.. its just to show how overpowered that move was when over half of the cast had no answer to it lmao

RoKtheReaper said on February 1, 2011 at 4:59 a.m.

Fight Nation EX sucks, Lol.