No input shortcuts for Marvel vs. Capcom 3 or Street Fighter 3 Online

Posted by Jonathan 'Catalyst' Grey • January 5, 2011 at 1:48 a.m. PST
No input shortcuts for Marvel vs. Capcom 3 or Street Fighter 3 Online If you're not a fan of input shortcuts, have no fear because this system will not be used Marvel vs. Capcom 3 or Street Fighter 3 Third Strike Online Edition, according to Seth Killian via the Unity Boards.

Also, Christian Svensson jumped in quickly to let people know that the DLC characters for MvC3, Shuma-Gorath and Jill Valentine will be made available at the same time for everyone, regardless if you pick up the Special Edition of the game or not, which comes with a vouchers so you can access both fighters at no additional cost.

Are there input shortcuts in Marvel vs. Capcom 3?

Seth Killian: Every game is slightly different in terms of inputs, but there are no input "shortcuts" a la Street Fighter 4 in MvC3 (Re: Down-Toward, Down-Toward + Punch does not give you a Dragon Punch).

How about Street Fighter 3 Third Strike Online Edition, any input shortcuts in that?

Seth Killian: There is no plan to change SF3:3S Online Edition special move input mechanisms from how they were in the original arcade release.

When will Marvel vs. Capcom 3's DLC characters be available? I heard people who buy the Special Edition will get a voucher, does that mean they get them sooner than everyone else?

I'm pretty sure it means that 30 days after the release of MvC3, the DLC will be available for everyone to purchase through the PSN store and Xbox Live marketplace. If you have the Special Edition voucher, then those characters are already covered. So just redeem the code after the characters have been released, and you will be able to download them at no extra cost. — Dios -X-

Svensson: This is correct.

Comments

SpiceyChicken said on January 5, 2011 at 1:56 a.m.

Thank you Catalyst for keeping up the news.

Phynx said on January 5, 2011 at 1:56 a.m.

Some new(er) players are going to have a rough time relearning the inputs...

kirbykirbykirby said on January 5, 2011 at 1:59 a.m.

capcom when you bring back these 2 characters that are missing in mvc3, that's when ill shell out extra cash for dlc

the game that started it all. you can't deny this match up wasn't one of the greatest things to ever happen in a fighting game.

Nago said on January 5, 2011 at 2:03 a.m.

Goooood, shortcuts have messed me up. It didn't happen often, but it' good they took it out so people don't need to worry about it period.

DevilDanteX said on January 5, 2011 at 2:04 a.m.

JILL!!!!!! oh ya @#4 I rather have ken then Akuma for sure. Cyclops and STRIDER COME BACK!!!!

xShonuffx said on January 5, 2011 at 2:04 a.m.

No shortcut inputs for MvC3 and SF3 Online...

Thank GAAAAAAAWWWWDDD!!!!!!!!

ChuckPlazma said on January 5, 2011 at 2:08 a.m.

no shortcuts.... thank you(then again ono is not making this game dont forget this is the guy that brought you capcom fighting evolution)

Ex_Ein said on January 5, 2011 at 2:10 a.m.

#4 it's not
Because Cyclops and Wolverine aren't friends just co-workers Cyclops is his boss and nothing more, it's not some epic rivalry any speck of a rivalry is bullsh!t or non canon except in the ultimates line where Wolverine beat Jeans guts into next week but they even have gotten over that(partly because Wolverine is dead)

Ex_Ein said on January 5, 2011 at 2:18 a.m.

With Marvel becoming more protective of their franchises (having to fight Sony and Fox for character rights in Movies) I doubt we'll see them any character acting out of character or like their animated counter parts anytime soon

Kakkarot045 said on January 5, 2011 at 2:23 a.m.

Good...but one input shortcut still exist in 3s..hcb can be done by df,d,db and that's how i do karakusa..!

HawkinsT said on January 5, 2011 at 2:25 a.m.

"Down-Toward, Down-Toward + Punch does not give you a Dragon Punch"... nor does it in ssf4.

The problem isn't input shortcuts in sf4 anyway, it's auto block.

Sakura said on January 5, 2011 at 2:27 a.m.

Bah! I was hoping us SE buyers would be given a chance to play the dlc ones earlier...oh well.

Ex_Ein said on January 5, 2011 at 2:28 a.m.

Kakkarot that isn't that bad compared to just pressing it in the same direction twice

J said on January 5, 2011 at 2:40 a.m.

I wish we'd get some gameplay footage of Shumie and Jill already.

Shareware said on January 5, 2011 at 3:02 a.m.

Since when are they not friends? They're not BEST friends or anything, but they're pretty good friends. They've been through a lot together. Kind of like war veterans.

MAXIMUM_PANTS said on January 5, 2011 at 3:06 a.m.

I don't mind input shortcuts. Most of the time I'm pretty happy with what comes out.

What gets me though is characters in SSF4 who have 360 motions as well quarter circle motions (Seth, Hakan, etc). I will pretty regularly do a move I didn't intend to.

joh_sehf said on January 5, 2011 at 3:22 a.m.

it does

Tinpot said on January 5, 2011 at 3:22 a.m.

I hope they don't gear the game too heavily toward the hardcore. I've never used input shortcuts, but I'm not... good at these games. I just really enjoy the mashy chaos in MvC game, so I hope they cater to the casual in some way.

Mr_Clack said on January 5, 2011 at 3:31 a.m.

@ 20
You mean Simple Mode?

crispylinks77 said on January 5, 2011 at 3:40 a.m.

For those that are worried about air exchange being easy to mash out of... if you think about it, it's more balanced to be able to mash for that particular part of the game. That's because people will always try to spam air exchanges to get a more damaging combo. If air exchanges are easy to mash out of, it entices the player to keep that same player in the game a little longer. Or it makes it more strategic.

This way, people won't be like, oh I'm doing an air combo, let's just air exchange over and over to keep this air-bs going. I for one don't have a problem with that. I see too much videos of players spamming air exchange combos anyways.

Also, as for input shortcuts... thank god.

Otter_of_Death said on January 5, 2011 at 3:43 a.m.

I never use the Shoryuken shortcut unless I'm cancelling from crouching medium kick into fierce Shoryuken. Honestly, I don't know how I'm going to do that combo in Third Strike when it comes out.

In every other instance, I do the traditional input.

crispylinks77 said on January 5, 2011 at 3:43 a.m.

Also, the best way to switch characters in this game isn't air-exchange... it's cancelling a super into a tag super. Sure it uses up 2 bars, but this game lets you gain bars ridiculously fast.

If you look at the good players like Marn, you'll notice he rarely, if ever, goes for an air-exchange. He always switches characters with a tag super.

ABJitz said on January 5, 2011 at 3:54 a.m.

YESSSS!! 3rd strike is still the same then!

Mr_Clack said on January 5, 2011 at 4:33 a.m.

@ C77

Isnt CrossOver-Counter the best? It uses one meter and it's safe.

@ Death.

Trust all of us. Ryu is NOT the same in that game. You will likely switch. I dont think Ive EVER seen a cross up hurricane kick xx Super1, His F+HP is useless in it too.

Shortcuts are not in SF3 but buffering is and always is. So you should be able to get it out by buffering a DF+MK into a shoryuken with ease. The forward was already entered now do a fireball motion while the move is active.

The shortcuts made it so you dont have to complete the full motion. Trust us it's for the better. Shortcuts were not needed for ANY other fighting game...PERIOD!!!

Ex_Ein said on January 5, 2011 at 4:46 a.m.

Shareware:
Actually You'd be suprised
they see eye to eye are comrades they argue more especially when it comes to morality and are more working partners who just know each other

tokyobassist said on January 5, 2011 at 4:53 a.m.

Time to learn your inputs newbs! Now we'll see if you're casuals or just DOWN, RIGHT FIERCE!

Tinpot said on January 5, 2011 at 4:54 a.m.

@21: It doesn't need to have a specifically simple mode, I'm fine with the controls, I just hope the single player experience doesn't demand too much. All I ask is the easy mode is easy. XD

Mr_Clack said on January 5, 2011 at 5:05 a.m.

@ 30 Tinpot
how young are you?

Q80Warlock said on January 5, 2011 at 5:10 a.m.

The best news for today...

Tinpot said on January 5, 2011 at 5:27 a.m.

@31: I'm 24 years old, just bad at anything technical in beat 'em ups. Can perform single moves fine, just suck at combos lol.

Stickyresin said on January 5, 2011 at 5:31 a.m.

Uh, you guys know that Third Strike DOES have input shortcuts, right? He didn't say they 3s doesn't have input shortcuts, he dodged the question by saying the inputs are the same as in the arcade version.

Go ahead and try it. I was at the arcade last week playing 3s with Akuma. As a quick test I did d/f+mk, d, d/f+mk, and my blocked low forward was canceled into a demon flip. Thankfully the input buffer is shorter than in SF4 so you generally won't get accidental moves, but make no mistake that 3s has the same "easy inputs" that everyone bashes SF4 for.

RetromanTiga said on January 5, 2011 at 5:31 a.m.

Yes!!! No shortcut commands! That crap always screwed with my gameplay in SF4.

Nei said on January 5, 2011 at 5:31 a.m.

Lol awesome. Let's see how many newbies with xboxpads give up.

Kenshiro said on January 5, 2011 at 5:38 a.m.

@ 35 perhaps with some characters more than others (as in more noticeable with different characters). I've never did any accidental moves with any of my mains Yun & Chun.

riku45 said on January 5, 2011 at 5:39 a.m.

tbh 3s has some shortcuts in there already like df, db, df works.

lordgootecks said on January 5, 2011 at 5:41 a.m.

does this mean the stickless stick won't work?

ArykheartX said on January 5, 2011 at 5:44 a.m.

@37..... ok I can tell you i wont because i dont use the DPAD

ArykheartX said on January 5, 2011 at 5:45 a.m.

there is a new comeback compilation from LiangHuBBB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVxReS...

Ex_Ein said on January 5, 2011 at 5:55 a.m.

lordgootecks
it will because pressing the down and foward button counts as a down foward(kinda like on a PS3 pad)

Tinpot said on January 5, 2011 at 5:57 a.m.

@38: Cheers! I like this site, I pretty much use it as a news source for fighting games, and occasionally learn fun tips to try out. I couldn't be further from the competitive scene though.

With fighting games, I always enjoyed them as something to play with my brother or friends back before online gaming took off... And since then, my eyes were opened to just how deep and technical these kinda games could be.

I almost laughed the first time I heard of Marvel Vs Capcom 2 being played competitively, because to me it was just a hilarious colouful mess I played on the Dreamcast. I didn't think there was room for tactics! I've wised up a bit since then, but I don't think I'll ever have the skills to pay the bills.

I love these games, but I'm not competitive. I rock a C+ rank DAN online as my main in SSFIV. XD If I get better with time, so be it, but fun is my goal.

Sturmgeist13 said on January 5, 2011 at 5:58 a.m.

Fullgore said on January 5, 2011 at 6:05 a.m.

So I have to wait a month before redeeming my code for shuma-gorath and Jill Valintine? Lame... I wanted to play as them on the release day

delirium said on January 5, 2011 at 6:08 a.m.

That's right mashers, stick to SSF4 ... stay out of dat MAHVEL.

And #12 you're a fool if you think auto-block is new to SF4. It's the huge reversal window and -- get this -- input shortcuts that are the problem.

Toykonightlife said on January 5, 2011 at 6:10 a.m.

where are the new characters?

Doktor42 said on January 5, 2011 at 6:13 a.m.

Just keeps getting better.

Super_Shoto_Fighter_4 said on January 5, 2011 at 6:19 a.m.

Its Marvel Baby! No shortcuts, best news this year.

Mr_Clack said on January 5, 2011 at 6:20 a.m.

@ Tinpot

You like mashing buttons and getting somewhere? TRY TEKKEN...
Im NOT kidding Tekken 6!!! I got mine for $10 on Black Friday.

Or try the upcoming Fight Night Championship

There was this girl I was playing with and she LITERALLY was just mashing with Chun Li in SSF4 doing HyakuRetsuKyaku (100 Kicks Devastation) She was just stuck in place not doing a THING except that. Every one she played she had the same strategy...she didnt even jump yet she was doing a constant circle with the stick.

I put on Tekken 6 and she was in LOVE! More girls...hotter girls she said. She said damn this game is GREAT!

Cymatics said on January 5, 2011 at 6:37 a.m.

This is good news. These being popular releases means more people will need to learn how to input correctly. Hopefully this will spill over into Street Fighter, and we'll see a slight reduction in SRK spam etc. online.

Dude130 said on January 5, 2011 at 6:38 a.m.

Ryu & Wolverine but their in the game? Nah joking aside I see Cyclops being DLC but Ken sorry.

xShonuffx said on January 5, 2011 at 7:59 a.m.

Man literally this game is just less than two months away. Im stoked. Can't wait to get my hands on Hulk again and start ripping it. Inputs are a pain in SF4 because they encourage turtling.

One reason why I hate easy inputs is because in some situations when Dashing Under jumping opponents it may make you dash back, big problem if you play Makoto trying to escape. Also 360 Characters with /QCB(F) and HCB(f) motions are difficult to control. Never had a problem with Hugo in this department so why Hakan? Sorry but easy inputs just cause more problems then solves it.

Mr_Clack said on January 5, 2011 at 8:34 a.m.

It's time's like this I wish there was a 'Like' button for EH articles.

Tinpot said on January 5, 2011 at 8:34 a.m.

@51: I don't like Tekken much... Just my personal preference, but my past experiences with it have made it feel like I was fighting underwater. Juggling seems like the aim of that game, and characters float like party balloons to enable that.

What has be excited actually was a tiny snippet of news the other day that there's a new Soul Calibur in the works. I hope they can turn that series around, because I loved Soul Blade and Caliburs 1, 2 and 3, but 4 felt a bit overblown and substanceless. Game needs less boobs, star wars characters and rubbish fatalities!

SF suits me fine anyway, I just have to keep the difficulty down at easy.

Jerry said on January 5, 2011 at 8:43 a.m.

@Shareware
Are you serious? Not only do they dislike each other, but Logan straight-up HATES Scott. They just simply don't see eye to eye when it comes to ethics and morality. Logan thinks Scott is too much of a goody-goody and Scott thinks Logan is too much of a badass. There's also the love triangle with Jean.

Ixion said on January 5, 2011 at 8:45 a.m.

Why, oh why... whyyyyy Capcom can't we have no input shortcuts in SFIV too?! All right, if the masher newbs want to be able to play the game more "easily" then let them, but you're punishing the people who actually tries to play the game as it should be. I think, in the most seriou way I can, that Capcom should create DLC which opens the possibility to CHOOSE if you want to play with input shortcuts or not. This way both newbs and hardcore players can enjoy the game at its fullest.

I was planning to write about the thing when your character dashes the opposite way of what you're pressing when you're getting crossed up, but it seems xShonuffx got ahead of me. That, my friend, is a major problem. The character should not, by any means, be able to run at the exact opposite direction of what you're pressing, it's ridiculous and just plain unfair. REMOVE IT erghhhhhhhh.

Another thing which I think is the absolute problem about the shortcuts is that when you're doing special moves the RELEASING of a button is also registered. This way you can do a cMP -> mHadoken with just one press. This causes major problems in some occasions. For instance, the trial with Dhalsim where you're supposed to do a cbHP -> light (or medium, not sure) Yoga Fire -> EX FA (+ follow up stuff). Here... one of the hardest things was to not let the Yoga Fire after the cbHP come out as a heavy version, which knocks down the opponent and makes the EX FA useless. So, when you're in reality just push the HP button once, this f*cking input shortcuts system punsishes you by thinking that you would like to press the HP twice. The game is deciding what you want to do, it's taking control over you. Another thing is how easy it is to accidentally get out a super move. At some times when it's perfectly clear that you did not do the move for a super, YOU GET IT OUT ANYWAY. Arghhhhhhhh . It's SO bad. Omg, I hate this system so f*cking much. Please Capcom, implement a possibility for us hardcore gamers that makes us able to play this game in the proper way. Please.

Psycho said on January 5, 2011 at 8:55 a.m.

it's called leniency and 3s is lenient when you do combos and stuff, of course it's not at the same level of bullsh¡t as SSFIV!

Psycho said on January 5, 2011 at 9:04 a.m.

try tapping the diagonals in 3s and Super turbo and you'll get a DP, very hard to do on a controller pad.

gammabolt17 said on January 5, 2011 at 9:06 a.m.

@56 Jerry

You are correct that don't see eye to eye about anything really, but they do have a pretty trusting relationship when it comes to battle. I'm pretty sure a rift between those two is what causes Wolvie to start his own X-Force (haven't caught up on it yet), but remember, he trusted Cyclops with the Muramasa because he felt like his were the best hands for the sword to be in. As much as they don't get along, they always look out for each other, even though they would probably kill one another if needed, hence Wolvie giving Cyke the Muramasa, because he knows Scott will cut his friggin head off if he starts to wild out.

TeamEHRGEIZ said on January 5, 2011 at 9:17 a.m.

Whaaaaat? I thought they said picking up the Special Edition would give us access to Jill and Shuma-Gorath right away! Now we have to wait a month?! This really sucks.

Good thing there are plenty of other good fighters to keep me comapany.

Jerry said on January 5, 2011 at 9:20 a.m.

Lol, yes, I know that. I was just correcting about what Shareware said about Logan and Scott being pretty good friends. As Ex_Ein said, they're just teammates and nothing more.

iag25 said on January 5, 2011 at 9:40 a.m.

screw DLC characters..should have been in it at the beginning.

BisonBetterBeGoodInSSF4 said on January 5, 2011 at 10:02 a.m.

simple, you just press forward then cr. foward then input the rest of the shoryu motion. it will get hard at first but it gets super easy after a while. what i still cant get my head around after all these years is charge partitioning (not buffering). i can do it in like training mode but in an actual match its almost impossible.

deice said on January 5, 2011 at 10:55 a.m.

Kind of sad to see ease of use features go because the old guys couldn't be bothered to learn a new input scheme.

I mean, why complain about shortcuts? They don't magically make you do wrong moves, only if you mash or don't have clean inputs. Just saying.

The right answer in my opinion would be to make it an option. Those who don't feel they benefit from shortcuts can do the moves as they prefer, those who can take advantage of shortcuts can enable them and everyone is happy.

Tru1yOdd said on January 5, 2011 at 11:10 a.m.

MvC3 dose not need input shorcuts because of the type of game it is. Its a very simple game thats really easy to pick up and learn how to play at an OK level. Shortcuts were Capcoms way of trying to make SSF4 easier to pick up and play, you dont need that in a Marvel game because its super simple already.

They can also skew MvC3 towards the hardcore even more with this game. If you dont compete and just play this for fun then you will be fine no matter how difficult the game is if the core is kept intact.

P.S. F**k shortcuts

Jerry said on January 5, 2011 at 11:22 a.m.

@Deice
"They don't magically make you do wrong moves"
Do you know how often I've done a Shoryuken when I was trying to do a Hadoken?

DxEggman said on January 5, 2011 at 11:34 a.m.

Hey, non-casuals: if your execution is spot-on, why would you mess up the input to begin with? if you were skilled enough to execute the move perfectly, there's no reason you'd pull off Seth's 360 grab instead of Sonic Boom for instance. The people bashing SSF4's input leniency generally seem to be the more experienced players, but...why can't you do the moves right? I'm a nubcake and the seth thing is the only input problem I have, and i almost never play him. Not trying to troll or anything, this honestly makes no sense to me.

Tru1yOdd said on January 5, 2011 at 11:41 a.m.

The problem isnt that use tournament player cant do the motions its just that the shortcuts are just annoying. You cant do things like walk forward and do a fireball because of the shortcuts and how lenient the inputs are. The shortcuts werent necessary the input leniency was enough.

And since your asking hardcore how about I ask Casual players:

How come you guys cant do a dp without having to the 3 2 3 (use your numpad) shortcut. Motion isnt that hard.

Square_eyes said on January 5, 2011 at 11:57 a.m.

I presume although there are no shortcuts this doesn't completely rule out more input lieniency than previous marvel games

xShonuffx said on January 5, 2011 at 11:57 a.m.

I never understood the concept of shortcuts. Input leniency was enough and I was happy with that because it made combos cleaner, but shortcuts was over kill. I hope if a Darkstalkers game is made they think twice about shortcuts and realize the community in majority does not want it. Just say no to shortcuts.

DxEggman said on January 5, 2011 at 11:59 a.m.

I consider myself cas, and i never do the 3 2 3. i always do forward>down>forward for dp. so theres one casual who doesnt 323.

DarkCyclone said on January 5, 2011 at 12:09 p.m.

Using 323 to do a DP isn't a casual only technique. It's actually really common among players, Fight Stick players in particular. As for me I don't necessarily have to use it but I take advantage of the fact that it's in the game.

gosuftb said on January 5, 2011 at 12:22 p.m.

Agreed with #68. You shouldn't be having problems throwing a hadoken and having it accidentally shoryuken, if done properly, even while walking forward, or dashing forward.

Gorehound said on January 5, 2011 at 12:52 p.m.

Non-mashable game and no input shortcuts......

MvC3 where have you been all my life :D

I welcome all newer SF4 mash players to MvC3, I want to get my online winstreak up.

If they are going to put Input Shortcuts in a fighting game, they should not take it to the EXTREME like SF4 did.

Especially powerful AA/Reversal moves like the DP. DP style attacks were suppose to be done with great timing and risk, the SF4 team turn it into a move that even a moron can pull it off with ease.

Not only that, it can be a big problem with other characters like Bison in SF4 pulling out a Teleport instead of the U1, or when a player is about to finish off their opponent with an Ultra but ends up doing a DP-like move instead because of the shortcut.

3s was the fighting game that got it right with input shortcuts being good, but not annoying.

Tru1yOdd said on January 5, 2011 at 1:01 p.m.

Lol at all you people saying masher wont have a place in MvC3. Marvel games have always been really easy to mash. If your a casual player or are simply new to fighting games then MvC3 is the game for you.

Now at competitive levels these games have always been pretty difficult to play. They are very execution heavy, very fast, and have alot of mechanics you need to learn. Execution wise its like playing c. Viper. Now if MvC3 is truly a Marvel game this is what you can expect.

Mashers can still mash but it works better in this game. Only thing is their is gonna be a pretty big gap between casual players and tournament players. Thats to say if this is truly a Marvel game.

kara said on January 5, 2011 at 1:15 p.m.

crispylinks77 said on January 5, 2011 at 1:45 p.m.

Whether it's easy to mash or not. This game requires you to be more technical. Which means there will be more of a skill gap between the casual players and the tourney players. This is awesome. So now we'll see who is actually skilled. I bet most players from SF4 will not be playing to game after about a month from release.

Rave_Zero said on January 5, 2011 at 1:57 p.m.

There should be NO
- shortcuts
- auto-move-direction-corrections
- plinking
- option-selects
- and auto-blocking after the first hit
at all, because there are not many surprising situations for errors left.

Auto-direction-correct was designed to help chargers, instead it made crossups against shoryuken mashers even harder.

If CAPCOM thinks this stuff is necessary to make the game more accessable, then they should rethink the "complexity" of combos and frame-advantages in first place.

VideoKid106 said on January 5, 2011 at 2:30 p.m.

Um... guys there are two pictures of Green Goblin in MvC3... I don't know if is real I just wanted to make you know.

crispylinks77 said on January 5, 2011 at 2:43 p.m.

@ 80

In that second picture, the 2nd character on the 1st player side looks like Carnage. Where did you get these? Is it the characters that was announced today?

Nukka said on January 5, 2011 at 2:45 p.m.

Imo should've kept the shorcuts, it was much easier for new players to enter and have fun in the game. When I play HDR with my buddies it can get a bit frusterating just performing the moves for them.

The problem didn't lie in shorcut motions, but being able to mash while blocking in sf4 series.

chickenwings said on January 5, 2011 at 5:51 p.m.

good call by capcom. Shortcuts and the other casual bs doesnt help the game in the long run. U give beginners a chance and they either 1)dont play long enough to really care or 2) advance there game to the point where they understand why/how the shortcuts/etc hurt the gameplay. Also from a marketing stand point capcom will now have a hard time selling anything else to the casuals/players that started with sf4 now without haveing the baby mode stuff that fustrates more advanced/vet players.

Maybe they need to give us a toggle feature, so casuals can still mash but if i want better gameplay i can sertup a lobby with all that crap turned off(i would imagine i would barely get any matchs lol).

Psycho said on January 5, 2011 at 6:08 p.m.

I want the shorcuts out of SSFIV just to step my stick execution up, becuase, I'm an ex pad player. I started playing SFIV with a stick and It actually feels more comfortable than playing with a pad but the problem is that I don't have to work to hard to do some moves and I just get use to it and then, when I try another game like for example: Super Turbo, it feels really uncomfortable and frustraring, so without shorcuts I could finally learn the execution right then swap to another SF game without any problems.

MALDA said on January 6, 2011 at 12:09 a.m.

MALDA said on January 6, 2011 at 12:11 a.m.