Wednesday Night Fights 1.2 RanBat Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Level|Up footage

Posted by Jonathan 'Catalyst' Grey • February 24, 2011 at 1:48 p.m. PST
Wednesday Night Fights 1.2 RanBat Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Level|Up footage Archived video footage of Level|Up's Wednesday Night Fights Marvel vs. Capcom 3 RanBat 1.2 tournament is up on Justin.tv.

You can find an embed of the grand finals and a bit of the top 3 below and if you hit the jump there's more footage from earlier in the tournament. Players involved include EG.Justin Wong, fLoE and Mike Ross.

Here's a breakdown of the teams used by these guys, from an anonymous tipster:

• EG.Justin Wong (She-Hulk, Amaterasu, Tron Bonne)

• fLoE (Dante, Amaterasu, Tron Bonne) - (Haggar, Trish, Sentinel) - (Magneto, Sentinel, Zero)

• Mike Ross (Storm, Hulk, Ryu/Sentinel)

Top 3 and grand finals MvC3 footage.

Late tournament action.

Hit this link to see more videos from this recent Wednesday Night Fights.

Comments

Nikon said on February 24, 2011 at 1:51 p.m.

LOL This maybe immature but damn does it ever sound like he said it at first

@:44 seconds of the top video it sounds like "s**t on Haggars chest"

dommafia said on February 24, 2011 at 1:58 p.m.

Love watching FLOE play dante... so fluid son

ado said on February 24, 2011 at 2:02 p.m.

floe is nice i think hes gonna do it big in marvel

shichi said on February 24, 2011 at 2:12 p.m.

I'm curious to see if this includes footage of Gootecks and Mike Ross breaking the 360 with troll play.

ShadowoftheDarkgod said on February 24, 2011 at 2:16 p.m.

awesome usage of She-Hulk by Justin Wong.

ado said on February 24, 2011 at 2:16 p.m.

@shichi omg that was just outrageous, laming out the xbox

SHOGUN said on February 24, 2011 at 2:30 p.m.

pretty cool seeing more and more Amatarasu, Tron Bonne and She Hulk's in circulation. I wonder if any of these top players will pick up Taskmaster. Maybe somebody like Filipino Champ or Arturo since they love to zone with Dhalsim.

lordgootecks said on February 24, 2011 at 2:43 p.m.

shoutouts to dat hitbox

RandomJohn said on February 24, 2011 at 3:09 p.m.

haha I like when the other commentator asked UltraDavid about the books attorney offices have in their commercials. Seriously, I had that same question before. Lawyers specialize in a specific field so I thought maybe those law books / references aren't used all the time especially when, I'm sure, those same books are also online.

Sakura said on February 24, 2011 at 3:54 p.m.

damn it! I wanna be the only one to use Tron! X(

MrPavy said on February 24, 2011 at 3:54 p.m.

people were impressed by shehulk? i was impressed by ammy and justins tron

OgamiRei said on February 24, 2011 at 4:03 p.m.

Good stuff Justin!

CharlieKenSon said on February 24, 2011 at 4:06 p.m.

I bet I'ma see massive amounts of tron amataresu players online now. hahaha. I like how everyone's a beast in this game tho. Very happy with mvc3

merc429 said on February 24, 2011 at 4:28 p.m.

@ 31.45

you lost cause ppl were talking in the background... wtf

excuses

kirbykirbykirby said on February 24, 2011 at 4:28 p.m.

@sakura sorry i've been using her for 40 hours already =0 she's awesome though. My fav character in the game

Kirbyfan66 said on February 24, 2011 at 4:35 p.m.

Tron is insane. That is all.

Ex_Ein said on February 24, 2011 at 4:51 p.m.

Now need some spencer goodness and It'll show that my mains have actual upside to them all and the potential to be a f***ing problem

Delacroix said on February 24, 2011 at 5:06 p.m.

To be honest, it's annoying as hell to hear techno music, game music, game sounds and commentators at the same time. Gives me way too much headache.

Tabris said on February 24, 2011 at 5:21 p.m.

I wish I could have learned something there for my Tron... but I'm on a pad and way too slow to do anything other than the X-Factor cancel servobot lunchtime double.

C'est la vie. Enjoying the Tron loving though :)

Catalan said on February 24, 2011 at 5:46 p.m.

They need to up this on youtube so i can watch em at work on my iphone :(

EpicPalmFace said on February 24, 2011 at 5:49 p.m.

@Catalan I agree..

Combo_Knight said on February 24, 2011 at 11:05 p.m.

@19 That's not a good excuse.

You have to extra buttons to map moves now, Just crank out that training mode.

Raven said on February 25, 2011 at 7:24 a.m.

Lol....good God! Justin's She-Hulk bodied Sentinel and that dude's whole team! She-Hulk looks bloody brilliant. :D

Hulk also dispatched Sentinel. After seeing this, I know Sentinel by himself is not the reason everybody is complaining. Time to level up folks. =P

I also lol'd at when Sentinel one a match and then the splage page came up with "win button." lol