Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Sentinel's armored normals, Hulk assist counter

Posted by Catalyst
February 24, 2011 at 1:38 p.m. PST
Novril/Tataki uploaded a short video showing how to beat Sentinel's Super Armor normals, which was noticed by NeoZero.

Also, NobleEskimo showed that Hulk has a "semi-infinite" counter to some assists.

Lastly, GCLeague recorded some corner juggle combos involving Amaterasu's Devout Beads in Marvel vs. Capcom 3. This shows how an assist can open up more hits, but to get everything to land, you'll need good timing.

Comments

CoastalmixX said on February 24, 2011 at 1:45 p.m.

This is awesome! Thanks for this. I want to get good with DOG.

And fcuk first. ;D

Cheesus said on February 24, 2011 at 1:48 p.m.

How is this anything special?

Grondt said on February 24, 2011 at 2:03 p.m.

I'm not usually the type to criticize the content on a blog, cause what the heck, just scroll past it....

But goddamn.

ThatRandomGamerGuy said on February 24, 2011 at 2:13 p.m.

Damn why you guys hating!?.. tons of tricks to be learned in this game.
Cool set up. :)

Phynx said on February 24, 2011 at 2:34 p.m.

I love how much time needs be dedicated to learn to beat this one character.

THawk said on February 24, 2011 at 2:35 p.m.

Did you ppl not watch the Hulk video? Jesus.

Grondt said on February 24, 2011 at 2:47 p.m.

The first three comments were left when it was just the pointless Amaterasu video... Catalyst is making us look like dummies :(

Catalyst said on February 24, 2011 at 2:48 p.m.

Sorry, I was updating the story. I put up the Ammy video and had more content to go up, I should have posted everything in one batch.

Garcian_Ulmeyda said on February 24, 2011 at 2:49 p.m.

The Hulk video is pretty awesome and since he's on my main team I'll need this. Also Ammy's vid, which is her nickname in Okami, is gonna come in handy as well. And to Cheesus fcuk you dickbeard

NeoZero said on February 24, 2011 at 3:31 p.m.

Thanks for the credit, the sentinel vid is definitely some good help for any people having trouble with the character.

Ex_Ein said on February 24, 2011 at 4:17 p.m.

HULK IS STRONGEST THERE IS

NobleEskimo said on February 24, 2011 at 4:23 p.m.

I never never seen Amy's level 3 until that vid :-D

Utils said on February 24, 2011 at 4:46 p.m.

My team is Hulk Ammy and Sent so these videos are very good.

Oddly the chain move is not on the movelist. I had to figure it out on my own... Oh wait, does the movelist change when you switch Ammy's weapons?

Hmmm..

YoshinatorZ said on February 24, 2011 at 5:09 p.m.

GAMMA WAVE

lynx_ID said on February 24, 2011 at 6:41 p.m.

leave sentinel for trash scrubs

joskun said on February 24, 2011 at 11:54 p.m.

It's really sad to see that we are doing capcoms work for them. The game was definitely rushed with.
But then again poor morrigan getting raped in the ass by rocks is quite funny :>

genesiskhan said on February 25, 2011 at 5:52 a.m.

sent is garbage overpowered and is sooo cheap i would rather though face him instead of hulk any day cause sent is way eaiser to beat then a guy who can use the hulk really good but then again i think anyone can use him good just hard button and gamma crush